Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

From the Earth (Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

From the Earth (Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

From the Earth (Open)

3 posters

Go down

From the Earth (Open) Empty From the Earth (Open)

Post by Rii Rii Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:18 pm

(All Rii babeh's from her first clutch should only be like at least 6 months old, so that's Prasi, Umbra, and Khusavir. Rhune feel free to pop in and see your hatched baby Mettatron Very Happy )

It was late afternoon and the tunnels of the haven were warm and moist while the earthwings filed through them. Daily life went on for everyone but a long snake-like she dragon huddled in her den. Rii was coiled quietly over her egg and the other children. Since she was restricted to the den incubating an egg the blue woman figured that she probably wouldn't need to bother the caretakers in the nursery by dropping her children off there. Mairii was up in a high spot away from the children. Rii had dug out an alcove in the rock near the ciealing of her den so that only she or other adults could reach Mairii's skull. The big play pit where the hatchlings were allowed to romp was easily about 15 feet deep with smooth walls. It had nice earthen railing to keep them from falling in too. Once hatchlings were dropped down into it only those who were old enough to fly or were large enough to jump out of the pit could get out. Currently none of her children were large enough to get out on their own without her help. A large water dish was at the bottom of the pit as well as some pre-cut pieces of dried meat courtesy of Rii's sharp claws and teeth. All of the wooden toys and statures she had made for Au back when it was just him and Rii were now shared by all of the children. Though Rii would have to carve another piece of wood into the shape of the reptilian Pyrrhus once more since the old statue had quite a few gnaw marks from Au denting its wooden surface. A large wooden ball was sitting still in the corner while Rii watched over the little ones in the pit. Though Rii was tempted to put her little wooden stairs into the pit so the children could go in and out of the pit whenever they wanted.

Taking a sturdy piece of wood out Rii began to carve from its surface chipping off pieces of wood in order to shape it like a lion. She was very aware of the egg beneath her as well as its warmth. The blue dragon was sure that it would hatch soon since it had gone about the same amount of time that her first clutch went before hatching. Now it was just a waiting game.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

From the Earth (Open) Empty Re: From the Earth (Open)

Post by Rylatha Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:20 am

((I'll post as Rylatha for now and as this topic progresses I will get Metta to hatch 030 Plus sorry for crappy post, my grandma is cooking lunch and I'm distracted by food >-> )

Rylatha had heard that Rii's darling baby was to hatch any time now, and she was really excited. She even felt a little jealous because her own children were Trainees now. Ry had even begun considering taking the role of Caretaker to care for babies, but she knew that it just wasn't the same as tending to her own children. Rylatha missed those days, where Vilkas, Evaleen, and Amadeus could barely peep, and needed help to toddle about.

Ry's eagle aided her to Rii's den, but before she entered she bid the great bird farewell. She knew of the semigod's distaste towards predators who flew (besides dragons, of course), and since Rii would have a new baby soon, she would be really protective of that egg... Ry wouldn't want the mother to feel like her child was threatened. "Hello, Rii." Rylatha spoke from the outside of the den. "May I come in? I would like to see how you and your darling child is doing!"
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:38 am

Rhune mused to himself as he headed through the Earthwing galleries, a bag hanging from his maw. The green male had tried his best to support Rii since it had been known that egg was his, bringing her whatever she needed. And to begin that day what better than a good breakfast?

It had been an utter surprise for him to learn that Rii was pregnant again, and from himself this time. It had taken quite long after that to understand why was that. Seemed like Rhune was about as clueless as Rii was when she first arrived among the Earthwings... Well who could blame a dragon that could barely talk?

Rhune arrived near the dragoness's den, spotting Rylatha at the entrance. Rhune had met the blind dragoness at one occasion or two, but not really more than that though. He started to feel nervous, like he was everytime he was near dragons that weren't Rii or children.
"Good morning Rii! And good morning Rylatha. Rii I brought you something to eat!" the green dragon widely smiled.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down