Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 3 Empty Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Ever since the monster invasion, the once proud NightWing armada, of which was once considered one of the most well coordinated and powerful tribes to ever rule Pyyria, had been reduced to nothing, and hundreds, thousands even, slaughtered by the initial rampage. The NightWings and EbonWings alike, in a flurry, had all fled to the Isle of Aeterna Dominus. It had been a rushed migration, and more had been killed in the hurry to get there. Because of it's relevant distance to the mainland, the island did not suffer as much catastrophe as everywhere else in the world. But the NightWing homeland had been ravished.

Even now, the once proud towers of a lonesome NightWing city sat empty. The shops, the fun, the homes, had been destroyed and reduced to ruble. Even though it had only been two years since the destruction of everything, vines had already started to grow over the once proud spires, and small creatures would skitter back and forth, looking for a place to sleep or something to eat.

All along, it was like a city frozen in time. It wasn't on the complete outskirts of NightWing territory, but closer to the shoreline. It sat, silent, just yearning for someone to rediscover it.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

Post by Virsha Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:32 pm

“Hmm, I see,” Virsha said distantly. She kind of felt bad for this hatchling. Poor thing must have been all alone in the wilds for who knows how long. And raised by dastardly humans. Dull things barely even knew how to fight a dragon, how could they expect to raise one? Though, it seemed that the hatchling must be self learned, as he knew dragontongue. Then again, perhaps the humans had known dragontongue? No, surely such a thing was not possible. Humans couldn’t possibly be intelligent enough to learn, let alone teach, the language of the dragons.

Virsha glanced over at her potion, watching as it bubbled and spewed. After a bit more waiting, she retrieved a small, wooden spoon from one of the dusty cabinets, and gently dipped it in the potion, tasting a bit. Her face scrunched up in disgust, but she seemed satisfied, so she took the rest of the potion, and carefully dumped it into the vial.

“Now we have to let it cool for a bit for it to reach maximum potency,” she explained, to the hatchling.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

Post by Orkev Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:04 pm

"you know if we had ice in here and a bucket we could put a tiny bit around the bottle to cool it faster and I know what you thinking almost all dragons think humans are evil but they are not inheritably evil only those that influences them when they are young make one evil" is now snaking on a scorpion
while waiting
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:06 am

Virsha snarled, "Not evil? The humans were responsible for nearly wiping out the EarthWings." she paused, regaining her composure, as her voice had been a little on edge just then, "At the very least they deserve eternal slavery, if not death." she said with a scoff.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:23 am

looks at you"and you wander why they are fighting back when it dragon with that mind set that makes them attack almost all dragons in the first place tho yes the invasion was a evil. doesn't stop the human being liveling being with as much free will as ether you or me and plus would.t surprise me if a dragon does have human slaves I seen it before" has started to chew on mint leafs
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Virsha chuckled. “Yeah. The NightWings have had an enterprise on human trafficking for a while…” she said thoughtfully. Not that they still had that enterprise anymore. Almost all of their humans had either escaped or were killed during the invasion. And whatever slaves were left on Shadow Refuge were being used as a food source for the starving remnants of the tribes. Hardly what they had had before. Virsha went silent for a bit.

After a bit of waiting, Virsha looked over impatiently at the potion, holding it in her claws. It seemed cooled down enough. Next, she gently would drip portions of the potion onto her wounds, and the swallow the rest. This would help the medicine to reach all throughout her body using various centers of entrance.

She immediately convulsed, letting out a roar of pain, and dropping both the bottle and the syringe on the ground. She hissed, and winced, even felt a few tears. She had felt pain, but nothing quite like this. Quickly, she untied the restraints from her arm, but that didn’t seem to help. She groaned, her tail thrashing. It was so red hot she couldn’t even tell if it was from the poison or if it was from the potion.

Her claws dug into the ground, leaving a mark in the dirt and concrete. She bit into her other arm, trying to distract herself from the pain. Hopefully, Orokiv might be able to find some herbs or something that could distract Virsha from the agonizing pain of the medicine.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:18 pm

Runs into the back and comes out with a branch cocered in a green paste and a jar holding a red pasta puts the veunch in your mouth and covers your wond with the red paste after awhile your wound leg goes numb"that sould help the pain for a tiny bit thos this works better on humans it still strong enough for a dragon" has a strange jar of a clear liquid by me now to
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3