Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 2 Empty Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Ever since the monster invasion, the once proud NightWing armada, of which was once considered one of the most well coordinated and powerful tribes to ever rule Pyyria, had been reduced to nothing, and hundreds, thousands even, slaughtered by the initial rampage. The NightWings and EbonWings alike, in a flurry, had all fled to the Isle of Aeterna Dominus. It had been a rushed migration, and more had been killed in the hurry to get there. Because of it's relevant distance to the mainland, the island did not suffer as much catastrophe as everywhere else in the world. But the NightWing homeland had been ravished.

Even now, the once proud towers of a lonesome NightWing city sat empty. The shops, the fun, the homes, had been destroyed and reduced to ruble. Even though it had only been two years since the destruction of everything, vines had already started to grow over the once proud spires, and small creatures would skitter back and forth, looking for a place to sleep or something to eat.

All along, it was like a city frozen in time. It wasn't on the complete outskirts of NightWing territory, but closer to the shoreline. It sat, silent, just yearning for someone to rediscover it.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Goes into the back room to look around
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:44 pm

It seems that their search was rather futile. Virsha continued to look, searching for a healing potion, but she found none. It seemed that many of them had been destroyed. She muttered something about curses and forsaken gods. Then she decided to follow the little EarthWing into the next room.

She had to admit, she admired his bravery. Virsha remembered her childhood, and she had never been as bold as him. To spit in the face of danger, quite literally. She had never been much of a fighter when she was younger, though she had loved adventure, and still did. Thinking about it made her happy.

As they entered the back room, the first thing they noticed was it was significantly darker than the other room. There were also several vines hanging from the ceiling, but it didn't look that it was overgrowth. It looked like they had been put there on purpose, no doubt. And judging from a quick overview of the room, this had been a medicine room, or at least a garden, designed to grow plants or parts for alchemy and potion making.

But... that didn't make much sense. Why would the room be enclosed if that was the case. Tentatively, Virsha stepped over some vines, and walked around the room. She thought to herself. Perhaps.... well, it was worth a try. She glanced over at the tiny EarthWing. She doubted he knew what they were looking for, "Hey, buddy, if you see any star shaped blue flowers, could you bring them over to me? They may be useful," she told him. She herself also began to search for ingredients, and also a potential book that might be helpful to them.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Founds one in the back of a thorny plant also brings out a rabbit to eat
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:06 pm

It seems he found the plant she was looking for. Rather lucky, if she thought so, that this apothecary would have just what she was looking for. But now was the tricky part. Finding the book that would give her a recipe that would be useful in helping to heal this injury.

Many of the books were destroyed, burned even. Surprising the plants had survived. But Virsha finally stumbled onto a book that might provide useful. She picked it up, and began to skim through it. Nothing... nothing.... maybe? She stopped on one page, and scanned over it.

This... this might be helpful. It wasn't a cure, but it might numb her arm for long enough that she could get back to the EbonWing isles with a sample of the spider venom and whip up an anti venom.

Muttering, she said, "Alright... it seems we'll need... two scorpion tails," she glanced over at the scaled earthwing, "You think you could capture a few scorpions for me?" she asked. And then she paused, and asked again, "And also.. you aren't hurt, are you? That monster didn't bite you too, did he?"
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Nope my crystal is hard goes off to find the funny stingy bugs and captures four of them
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Virsha smiles. He didn't seem injured, but she wanted to make sure. He seemed rather hyper and eager to help for a hatchling, and she wondered distantly how old he was. He looked pretty young, no older than perhaps seven years. She watched him leave the room to go find scorpions, then goes back to looking around the room for the medicine she needed.

While she was searching for a few particular plants, her mind momentarily filled with dread. Perhaps she should not have let him run off on his own. She didn't know whether there were any more monsters about. Afterall.

Tentatively, she walked outside of the darker room, into the main room of the store, to look for the little EarthWing. She spotted him outside, romping about, looking for the scorpions. She sighed. She should probably keep an eye on him. So she would stay in the main room, looking through a few of the not broken potions and not crushed ingredients while she did, waiting for him to come back.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Comes back with two. Scorpions the size of cats with the heads eaten off and with a couple of bags full of random stuff
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Virsha smiled. "Good job. Those will prove very helpful," she said with glee, taking the scorpions on her mouth. As she tried to walk, however, a sharp pain shot through her leg, and she stumbled, falling to her knees, cursing in a language Orokiv couldn't understand. It seemed the venom was faster spreading than she had initially though.

If it kept this up, it could spread to the rest of her body rather shortly. It was already reaching down to her paw, and slowly creeping up her arm. Then she got an idea. Using her magic, she summoned several vines, and wrapped them tightly around her forearm, to keep the venom from spreading while she worked. Hopefully she could do this fast enough that it wouldn't cut of circulation and cause more sets of problems....

Limping, she got back up, and walked back into the apothecary, holding the scorpion tails, she then picks up the herbs and one potion jar she had found. Two, actually, one empty and one filled with a weird, luminescent liquid. She then began to clear away the potions table, and pulled out a cauldron from underneath it.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Is tossing a bunch of the stuff out of bags some sre metal weapons some are werid potions to and alot of raw ore that i eat along with metal weapons
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Virsha glanced over at Orokiv, raising an eyeridge. She wondered where he had gotten some of that stuff, it looked dangerous. He seemed to have been carrying it in some kind of satchel. There were some weapons, made of a variety of different metals, and a few potions. She mused what kind of potions those might be, and if the little one knew what they were for.

But Virsha couldn't be bothered with smaller details right now. She needed to numb herself for a bit so that this poison wouldn't spread too horrendously. Gathering all the ingredients together, Virsha thought for a minute, then decided to head outside, and pull out the fangs of the spider. When she came back, she set them down in a safe place.

She would study the writings and instructions, trying to ignore the increasing agony, as she mixed the ingredients in and stirred, churning and crushing up the flowers into paste when such things were called. She then paused. Water, they needed some fresh water. She looked back at Orokiv, "Hey, kid, do you think you could stay in here for a moment while I go look for a nearby stream? I'll be just a moment, don't worry," she said, grabbing a canteen.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:42 pm

there a water steam up by the ruins and sure

Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Interesting. This hatchling was full of surprises, it seemed. Considering they appeared to be an EarthWing, she wondered how this hatchling had knowledge of where the nearby river was. Perhaps they had been living near this area? If that was the case, Virsha wondered where his parents were. Or perhaps he was an orphan? The mere thought made Virsha wince. Poor thing. This monster invasion must have been so hard for him, and his family, if he had any.

Dipping outside with the canteen around her neck, she headed outside of the building, and began walking through the city, looking for a sign of a river. After a bit or searching, she finally came across one by the outskirts of the town, retrieved some water, and quickly came back.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:22 pm

is reading a book in a corner with a few other books stack by me while there are some items missing from a couple of selves
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:25 pm

"Hey, did you touch anything while I was gone?" Virsha asked, concerned. She didn't want the hatchling to take anything that might be dangerous, after all. She walked over, quickly pouring the water in the pot as she did so.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:31 pm

i took a few plants and a few piles to use once i get how to my cave if and a couple books to read there
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:36 pm

(Remember, in the future, you would use quotations to specify that your character is talking. Just keep that in mind, alright?)

Virsha raised an eyebrow. Nifty little fellow, wasn't he. "I know this is kind of late to ask, but tell me, what is your name, little one?" She asked curiously, suddenly aware that she didn't actually know. While she did this, she also lighted a fire beneath the cauldron. The recipe called for slight stirring, and then she would have to wait for it to boil before she could follow the rest of the steps. So she might as well get to know this eccentric dragon.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:46 pm

"My name is orkev and i was borning in tomb" opens another book and countus reading
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:02 pm

"And how old are you, Orkev?" Virsha asked with a raised eyeridge, "Where is your family?" It seemed this dragon was relatively well spoken. She wondered where his parents were, and if he was an orphan, where he had learned to read. He seemed invested in that book, though she couldn't tell if it was one of the ones he'd brought with him or grabbed it from the shelves.

Meanwhile, the water would slowly begin to simmer.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:05 pm

"Im five years old and i never knew my family all i remember iwas opening my eyes and first thing i saw was a tomb to the two legged creatures called humens" opens a book on how to make healing poitions
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:30 am

"Only five? Where'd you learn to read?" Virsha asked. She couldn't hold back her curiosity. Is it possible that this hatchling taught himself? That would be quite an accomplishment at his age. "And you said you saw humans? They didn't hurt you, did they?" it seemed rather peculiar that this dragon would be abandoned, and found by humans. She wondered how he survived.

Meanwhile, the pot was slowly beginning to come to a boil. And good thing, too. Virsha's arm was really beginning to sting.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:33 am

"I was taught how to read human wrighting and some of them called themselves sages and showed me what could use to fix self but i learned how to hunt from watching other animals and dragons"opens last last book after putting the others in bag is reading book on rocks and metals
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:51 am

"They... taught you?" it was almost dumbfounding. Such a revelation. Virsha had known that humans could write, but why on Pyyria would they take care of a hatchling? How did they even have the capacity for such things? Humans were savage beasts that slaughtered dragon hatchlings. It was an oddity that one would survive. And sages? Virsha knew what a sage was, it was a powerful magician. Humans couldn't wield magic, could they?

Before Virsha could question the odd little hatchling further, she heard the bubble of her recipe, and turned her head to notice that the concoction had come to a boil. Turning her attention completely back to the recipe, with her arm that wasn't retrained by the vines, she flipped one of the book's pages, staring at it intently. She then threw some dirt on the fire to calm it down, to bring the pot to a more stable temperature.

It seemed they would have to wait another five minutes or so. Meanwhile, Virsha's arm was growing an ever more deeply seeded annoyance. She could hardly pay attention to the things around her, the pain very much hot and powerful. Limping, she walked over to the other side of the room, and retrieved a small vile that the recipe called for, filled with a strange orangish red liquid.

Dumping the vile into the pot, she mixed a bit, biting her lip.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:54 am

looks at her "you do know the mint plant helps with the pain and so can this weird plant I forget the name of" has put all the books that I found into bag and walks closer to the stranger
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:05 pm

"I'm aware, young one. You seem to know quite a bit about your medicine, did you learn that from those books you have there?" she mused. She stirred the pot, it was almost ready. She then walked over to another area of the room, gently picking up an empty vile.

"Mint is more often used for intestinal issues, though it can be used for pain relief. But the potion is almost done," she said, sitting down. She huffed as she sat by the potion, her movements seemingly labored.

"My name is Virsha, by the way. Sorry I did not introduce myself sooner." she said cheekily.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:18 am

"It fine and no i know from experience when i was little my teeth hurt alot when i was two so i chewed on mint to help and nice to meet you virsha" is now sitting by virsha
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next