Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] Empty Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:25 am

Ever since the monster invasion, the once proud NightWing armada, of which was once considered one of the most well coordinated and powerful tribes to ever rule Pyyria, had been reduced to nothing, and hundreds, thousands even, slaughtered by the initial rampage. The NightWings and EbonWings alike, in a flurry, had all fled to the Isle of Aeterna Dominus. It had been a rushed migration, and more had been killed in the hurry to get there. Because of it's relevant distance to the mainland, the island did not suffer as much catastrophe as everywhere else in the world. But the NightWing homeland had been ravished.

Even now, the once proud towers of a lonesome NightWing city sat empty. The shops, the fun, the homes, had been destroyed and reduced to ruble. Even though it had only been two years since the destruction of everything, vines had already started to grow over the once proud spires, and small creatures would skitter back and forth, looking for a place to sleep or something to eat.

All along, it was like a city frozen in time. It wasn't on the complete outskirts of NightWing territory, but closer to the shoreline. It sat, silent, just yearning for someone to rediscover it.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] Empty Re: Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:31 am

Explores the entience of ruins ans hiding at littles of sound
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv] Empty Re: Discoveries of a Forgotten World [Private w/ Orokiv]

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:43 am

Is now expolerin a hallway full of sculptures of nightwing finds a couple of skeletons of dead monsters and dragon
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Monster Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:14 am

As the little hatchling would scramble about through the old ruins of NightWing domination, he would hear the low hiss of a nearby creature. Soon, it's body would appear through the rubble, standing at nearly 27 feet tall, towering over Orokiv. It let out a loud screech. If one would look at it, it appeared to be some kind of giant, grotesque, spider-like beast.
Monster
Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:18 am

Digs under the ground to hid
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Monster Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:20 am

The creature hissed incessantly, and would claw at the ground with it's massive, hairy legs, attempting to cram itself into the part of the ruin that tiny Orokiv had managed to hide himself away it. The ground shook, and parts of the ruin crumbled.
Monster
Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:21 am

Shoots out crystal shards into its face from hole
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Monster Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:26 am

The beast roared with anger, smashing into the ruins, as the crystals pierced its face. Several larger rocks fell to the ground, one of them nearly crushing Orokiv. The monster snarled, and poison began to drip from its fangs. While it was distracted by the falling ruins, it would be wise for the little Orokiv to make a run for it.
Monster
Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:29 am

Runs deeper into ruins and make a hole under a bed that i found
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Monster Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:33 am

The monster looks around, its eyes flashing across the terrain, its fangs bubbling with poison. The Venom Crawler didn't spot its prey, and let out a groan, poison spitting onto the ground. Shaking off the ruble from its back, it continued farther into the ruins, after the little one's trail. When it came to the chamber room, it looked around, making tiny noises of discontent, searching. The Venom Crawler's sense of smell was not all that great, so it had not yet picked up the tiny one's smell yet.
Monster
Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:36 am

Sneaks behind it and spits acid onto it four back lags and goes back to hiding place
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Monster Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:48 am

The monster, while looking around the bed, would notice the tiny dragon get up, and sneak around him. When the beast felt a sting at it's legs, it snarled, and spun around, placing a large hair appendage in front of the dragon so that he could not retreat back into its original hiding space. It would then attempt to grab the tiny dragon, while still phased, and throw it against a wall.
Monster
Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:49 am

Hits the wall gets back up and curls into a spike ball and rolls away out of the room
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:56 am

Virsha was not sure why she had strayed this far from the EbonWing isles, her home. The young NightWing had been living on the EbonWing isles most of her life, and thus had not been majorly affected when the monsters had arrived, other, than, of course, for the death of her mother, which had greatly left a scar on her. Perhaps she ventured this far because of desire to explore? She could not tell.

She tried to tell herself she had only come this far in order to investigate and uncover NightWing rarities, books, tomes, potions, anything that might be helpful to them, lost in the destruction of her home. She knew it was dangerous to wander this far, and without any backup, but what choice did she have? Coming alone could be beneficial to her, as she was relatively good at sneaking around, avoiding confrontation, and bringing others with her would have just drawn attention to herself.

After a while of flying, Virsha finally came across her destination. An old NightWing city. J'yolminfire. It hadn't been that big of a place, but it still had held a rather unique set of magical items in the form of shops. This is what Virsha wanted to rescue.

However, as Virsha landed in the open streets of the city, she felt something was not right. Her scales were put on edge, and her body glowed a faint purple. She looked up, around her, eyes narrowed. Then she caught it. Fresh scents. The scent of a beast, and the scent of a dragon. And she was put even more on edge.

While she didn't see anything at first, she felt a rumble, and turned her head to see a nearby structure collapse. Her eyes widened. A fight? Curiosity got the better of her, and she tentatively rushed to check it out. Perhaps someone was in trouble? Oh dear, if that was the case, let it not be too late...
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Monster Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:58 am

The monster screeched loudly, shaking the whole foundation of the building. The tiny earth dragon's tough scales seemed to have protected it from the blow mostly, but it was no doubt phased. It followed after him, rushing towards it, having not yet noticed the nearby NightWing outside.
Monster
Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:59 am

Uncurls from my ball and run out of ruins
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:33 pm

As Virsha got closer to the source of the noise, she became aware of the loud hissing and screeching made inside. Suddenly, a tiny dragonette burst out of the ruins, running aimlessly in a random direction. A child? What was a child doing all the way out here, she wondered.

When she looked up, she noticed the tiny creature was not alone. Following quickly after it was a large venom crawler, about half Virsha's size. She snarled at it, her wings flaring. Darned beast. It must be after the child.

"Young one, stay behind me!" Virsha told the hatchling. The monster, seeing the larger dragon, paused, glaring at Virsha with its beady, spider eyes.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Ducks behind the older dragon. And glares at monster
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Virsha snarled at the beast, her eyes lighting up. The spider, deciding it wanted to take the chance, lunges at Virsha. She proceeds to launch a powerful blast of black fire at the monster. It screeches, in pain, startled by the fire. While it was startled, Virsha rushed forward, slashing at it with a claw, and then picking it up in her mouth and thrusting it in the opposite direction.

The beast gave a hiss of pain, it's body oozing green blood. Glaring over at the dragon, prepared to attack again.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Uses crystal shard breath on sprider face again but at point blank range
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Suddenly, from the ground, green vines coiled up, coiling around the legs of the large spider. It hissed angrily, jerking back and forth, tearing the vines from its legs one by one. However, while it was distracted, the tiny hatchling persistently fired some blasts at its face, which caused it to let out an ear piercing scream, and scramble about, tearing out the rest of the vines.

Virsha took the opportunity, and ran forward, blasting more dark fire at the beast, causing it to scream and wreathe back and forth. It suddenly lunged forward, ramming into Virsha, catching her just off guard enough to bite its fangs into her leg.

Snarling, she knocked it over. It's belly exposed, Virsha reared up, and pierced her claws into the spider's hard exoskeleton, blasting it's underbelly with a torrent of fire.

It writhed in pain for several minutes, unable to overpower the larger dragoness. After about a minute, it's legs began to curl up, and Virsha got off of it, panting. The area it had bit had grown swollen.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Looks at wound euns some where and beings back some mint plants and makes some mud and makes a makeshift posion sucking slav
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Virsha shook her head, wincing at the pain, "No, little one. Sucking out the venom of a Crawler is dangerous. It could infect you with the bacteria it carries." she said softly, her breath a bit shaky. "I appreciate the help but, for now, I need to find something to numb the pain. Then we can think of a way to stop it from spreading...." without wording it, she hoped she wouldn't need to amputate her forearm.

"Follow me, and stay close," she said, and began walking, limping a bit. She walked over to a nearby ruin, that looked to be an abandoned potions shop, and walked inside.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkev Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Fellows afther her in confusion shice i used it in past
Orkev
Orkev

Male Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Arriving inside, Virsha looked around, her ears perked, her body still glowing that luminescent greenish purple color. It was a rather big room, filled with dusty old bookshelves and several cauldrons. She limped over to a nearby shelf, one that seemed to contain several bottles. Looking at them, she cursed silently to herself. Many of the bottles were empty, or had been broken on the ground and were shattered.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next