Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 18 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 18 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Advisory Training? (Wake)

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 18 Empty Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The old dragon had quite a happy smile as he walked through a tunnel and eventually emerge into a cave with a large opening above. To one side was another large opening that showed the ocean as waves rocked against the entrance, his paws treading through the warm sand that was present through the whole cavern as he headed for a wooden structure of sorts. This structure being the remains of different human ships that wrecked and washed up inside the seaside cavern, most of which he gathered and made into a den of sorts. Satisfied of a quick look over, he turned back over to where the light shone down from the roof.

Pretty well hidden and large enough for his plans as he walked over onto a large flat stone bathed in sunlight and sat, curling up with a slight yawn. A faint smile showed, "A perfect place to train indeed." He chuckled as he waited for the young dragon to arrive.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 18 Empty Re: Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Wake Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:32 am

Wake looked concerned at first, but his horns frilled out as a touch of anger came to his face. The wyvern used his tail to whip a small piece of rubble, sending it it flying. Wake’s horns then went limp as he lowered his head. ”Why’s Mal so interested in me? What is it that made him wanna mess with me!?”

It was clear Wake was aggravated at this point. You could mess with him all you wanted to, but mess with those he cares about, and he’d be ready to fight. But he couldn’t fight. Not yet at least.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 am

Volan had a worried look as Wake had a small bout of anger overtake the wyvern and take it out on a piece of rubble. It reminded the elder of how Rathors outbursts tended to be like, albeit the comparison did bring quite a scale to mind from their younger years. Which, the older dragon put a paw on Wake and nuzzled him, "Don't let it get to you so much Wake. I'd probably be acting like you are right now if I was in your situation."

"Your not alone in this." Which the clone glomped Wake with a happy chirp and Volan chuckled. "Your friend seems to agree with me as well."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Wake couldn’t help but smile as his uncle and the clone tried to cheer him up. If he had to go through this, at least he had support, even if part of it was from a freaky clone. He looked over at both dragon’s before speaking. ”Thanks.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:49 am

"Your welcome Wake. Now about...." Volan began to say until he noticed the 'friend' of Wake was no longer glomping the wyvern. Instead, it seemed to have begun...chewing on a long piece of rock to which the older dragon blinked. "Your uh....friend, seems to have taken a liking to a rock?"

"Also, could you point me in the direction where you got out from underground? Best someone checks on him to make sure hes alright and you can check in on Cyrus. Probably a good idea to keep an eye on your friend to make sure they don't cause trouble...I think."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Wake just stared at the clone. He couldn’t explain why it was doing what it did, but it was too weird to not watch. How that could be his clone was beyond him.

Volan then asked the wyvern where the opening was, and said he could check Cyrus, and keep the clone out of trouble. Wake nodded, and pointed with his tail. ”It was that way, and the sun was still up when we got out.”

Wake then got the blob dragon’s attention, before looking at his uncle again, telling him ”Good luck” before going in to see Cyrus and Ecil.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Volan had a somewhat different thought about the still unknown clone, but kept it to himself. "Thank you and...good luck as well." The dragon a a quick glance back before taking off in the direction Wake indicated and soon out of eyesight.

The clone meanwhile had been chewing on the rock still until Wake motioned for it to follow him. It lifted up with the rock in its mouth still as it happily followed after wyvern inside the ruins, which as it passed the entryway gave a slight whimper and had a slightly scared look about it now.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:37 am

Wake noticed that the clone had kept the rock, and just shook his head. What was so interesting about that rock? The grey scaled wyvern continued to question this until he saw that the blob dragon was getting scared. He just rolled his eyes as he looked. ”There’s nothin’ to be scared of.”

Wake then came to the entrance of the room Cyrus was in before, and looked back at the clone. ”Stay here, ok.” Wake then began to enter, and call for Cyrus and Ecil.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:32 pm

The library room Wake had met Cyrus in before was in a state of ruin, the resulting collapse taken a toll on the rooms supports and rubble everywhere. Books, scrolls and the like once organized and shelved laid scattered about either somewhat intact or ruined. The bed where the elder dragon had laid on once before had a sharp piece of rubble pierced through it and what looked like stained blood on the side.

"Wake?" Ecil said as the elder came into the room from a different hallway, a limp in his step could be seen.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Wake was in awe at the damage that thing had done. The library was trashed, and Cyrus’s bed.... Rubble had impaled it. There was blood. He just stared at it for a moment, but he then heard a voice.

The wyvern turned to see Ecil limping in. He smiled as he quickly ran up the the older dragon. ”Good to see your relatively ok.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 pm

"Relatively yes, thankfully Cyrus knows a bit of medicinal healing from memory alone." Ecil was putting on a brave face, but it had been a touch and go moment considering how he nearly lost said leg if he had moved a bit slower to react. Damn that insane dragon Mal!

"Cy is fine as well, a bit shocked but okay." He then nodded at the entryway Wake came from. "Whose your friend back there? I may have been magically aged after being forced out, but that doesn't mean my senses have completely dulled." Indeed, one of the few things that his rapid aging hasn't affected severely as of yet.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:58 am

Wake was happy to hear that Ecil and Cyrus were ok, but became worried when the older dragon asked about the clone. He motioned for the clone to approach before speaking again. ”You won’t believe this, but it’s one of those clones. The thing acts like a hatchling though, so best guess is that it’s a failed one.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri May 25, 2018 3:55 pm

The elder was both shocked and curious as the clone came into the room behind Wake. It took him moments to ease the tension, calming himself down as he reigned in his instincts. "I'm....sorry. Its just, I'm having a hard time seeing and believing something made from that insane dragon is somehow....normal." What he found disturbing though was how close in appearance it took of Wakes form and how very few differences their were between them.

"Its not my first time seeing one of those...Shadows, as I'm sure where you found it makes it obvious. Just..." He turned his head to side with a sigh and began to walk away. "Keep it away from me." Then he left without another word, just a pained expression and the clone, once Ecil was out of earshot, whimpered behind Wake.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri May 25, 2018 7:12 pm

Wake looked at Ecil as he became uneasy around the odd clone. He could tell the older dragon wasn’t taking the idea of this clone very well, and, to be honest, the wyvern was still wary of the ball of goo. His sort of adoptive even left before he could say anything else. Either way, he could tell the hatchling seemed hurt, but he just rubbed his tail against it’s head to reassure the clone. The wyvern then sighed and went to find Cyrus.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri May 25, 2018 8:30 pm

With very little to go on where Cyrus was, it would take Wake a bit to find the room the elder was resting in currently. Though it would take long as arguing voices could soon be heard from down a couple of hallways by echo, one of which is clearly Ecil and the other....Cyrus?

"How can you be fine with....with All of this?!"

"I've learned to accept it, nothing more, nothing less."

"....I refuse to accept that."

"Ecil-" Then coughing is heard, hoarse coughing as more words are said but couldn't be heard. Thump, a sound of something hitting the ground is heard and the footfalls of someone hurriedly running.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri May 25, 2018 8:46 pm

Wake stopped the moment he heard the conversation. It sounded like Ecil and Cyrus, and they were arguing about something. The Rogue’s best guess was that it was about the goo drake. He just stood there listening until he heard a thump. The wyvern’s horns flared as he ran towards where the noise came from.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18