Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 17 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 17 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Advisory Training? (Wake)

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 17 Empty Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The old dragon had quite a happy smile as he walked through a tunnel and eventually emerge into a cave with a large opening above. To one side was another large opening that showed the ocean as waves rocked against the entrance, his paws treading through the warm sand that was present through the whole cavern as he headed for a wooden structure of sorts. This structure being the remains of different human ships that wrecked and washed up inside the seaside cavern, most of which he gathered and made into a den of sorts. Satisfied of a quick look over, he turned back over to where the light shone down from the roof.

Pretty well hidden and large enough for his plans as he walked over onto a large flat stone bathed in sunlight and sat, curling up with a slight yawn. A faint smile showed, "A perfect place to train indeed." He chuckled as he waited for the young dragon to arrive.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 17 Empty Re: Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:16 am

"I'm trying to not knock away too much, otherwise..." Rathor grunted and sighed at such a conundrum, "We'll have to find another window and start over again, because I rather not be buried in rubble." Again, he hit a different spot with the sharp end and a bit more of the opening fell away, though not much.

"Guess I can understand the concept now." He mumbled as he prepared to hit another spot with the sharp end of his hammer.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 am

Wake just nodded in response as Rathor continued his work. The wyvern then walked up to the clone, hoping to convince it to stop collecting crystals. ”Ok, you. Get back over here.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 pm

The clone stopped chasing its tail and hopped over to Wake. It purred as it nuzzled the wyvern affectionately, hopping around him excitedly. Rathor just shakes his head at this as he continues to make sure he doesn't collapse the hallway by accident. "Something tells me thats the least of our worries with it."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:08 am

”Ok. Ok,” Wake responded as the clone nuzzled him. It was still weird, considering the clone looked almost exactly like him, but it was also kinda cute. The wyvern then looked over at his uncle. ”Well, better than it bringing more crystals. Or worse.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:10 am

"Got a point there." Rathor grunted as he hit another spot, this time though the hallway shook a little as good part fell away. The opening was now big enough for Wake and the clone to get through, but still quite a bit aways for Rathor. "Alright, big enough for you two to get out at least." Which the clone now had become suddenly interested in what Rathor did and its eyes grew wide as it looked outside.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 am

Wake looked at the hole, happy that he'd be out of the cave, and could get some help for Rathor. Then something crossed his mind. He looked over at the awestruck clone before turning to his uncle. "I want to get some help, but how do I explain this? Not sure it'll stay here even if we tell it too."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:36 pm

"That is...well," Rathor stroked his beard as he thought about it, "A very good question actually." He gave a quick glance at the awestruck clone and the older dragon sighed. "Tell Cyrus we had to go underground and I'm sure he'll at least piece it together from that at least." Which he shrugged and sighed as he sat near the opening to rest.

"Once you do get out, you'll probably be a fair distance away." The sun could be seen setting on the horizon as he looked through. "I'll be fine if your also wondering, I'll probably have gotten a big enough hole by the time you get back." He then gave a tired smile and nuzzled Wake affectionately.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:41 pm

”Ok,” Wake responded as he returned Rathor’s nuzzle. He then crawled through the opening, before taking off to find Cyrus, or Volan. He then looked back to see if the clone followed.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:15 pm

The clone had indeed followed as it crawled through the opening as well and took off after Wake. All the while it flew it looked around in awe of the scenery as the sun began setting. Then it began to to do a few aerial stunts as if feeling it was finally free and could go wherever it wanted. Though it stayed relatively close to Wake with a happy smile and rolled happily.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Wake shook his head and laughed. The clone, admittedly, reminded him of himself when he was a hatchling. Even so, the wyvern quickly darted upward to find his bearings.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:08 pm

The clone followed Wake after a moment passed and was close to him again. Where they were...being underground seemed to have set them quite a distance away from the valley. A small hill actually the exit and a decent formation for sure which would pass as being natural to one looking.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:29 am

Wake looked around, remembering back to the initial flight in. After managing to get some sense of his bearings, the wyvern flew towards what seemed like the right direction.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Eventually some time after night had took over as Wake arrived at the valley proper and in the darkness barely pick out the structure. As he got closer though a slight shimmer occurred and the darkened platform lit up with torches as rubble could be seen. A dragon could be seen pacing about which on closer inspection was Volan and looked to be worried, as if debating on what to do next.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Wake begins to use his echolocation as it gets dark, and it gets him wondering. Did the clones inherit anything other than his appearance? If they hadn’t, it could be at least one edge on them.

He and the clone finally made it to the valley, and a dragon, Volan by the look of him, was outside. Wake looked over at the dark colored blob-dragon, and spoke like he was talking to a hatchling. ”Ok, you. Stay here until I call. Got it?” After saying this, the wyvern swiftly flew down to Volan, landing in front of him. ”It’s good to see you’re ok, Uncle Volan.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:23 am

As Wake flew the clone kept up easily even as it got dark, though it didn't do echolocation like the wyvern did. Once they got closer though, Wake told the clone to stay and flew down which made it whimper slightly as it hovered.

"WhatdoIdo, whatdoIdo, whatdoIdo-" The older yellow dragon has been saying as he paced frantically back and forth, until Wake landed in front of him. "Hi Wake. WhatdoIdo, whatdoIdo-" He stops as he walked past the wyvern and it finally sinks in. "WAKE!" A joyous expression overtakes Volan and turns on a dime, coddling the young wyvern affectionately.

"Your okay! All of us were so worried!"
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:02 pm

Wake happily embrace Volan, happy he was ok. The wyvern then looked at Volan. ”I was worried about y’all, too. Uncle Rathor’s told me to go ahead while he made the hole I crawled out of bigger.” The small dragon then looked back into the sky. ”We also found something... different while finding a way out.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:26 pm

"What do you mean by diff-" A light thump as the clone lands near Wake and makes Volan blink. "Ferent?" The older dragon gave a slow look between the two, trying to put together why there were two Wakes and...why the new one was chasing its tail.

"...so, a few questions come to mind right now. A few about your new..." The clone still chased its own tail happily and excitedly. "I'll say friend for now...?" The elder was very, very confused on what was happening now.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:28 pm

Wake just shook his head before speaking. ”You and me both, Uncle Volan.” The grey wyvern looked over at the hatchling-like clone, watching it chase its tail for a moment. ”All me and Uncle Rathor could figure was it was one of Mal’s experiments gone wrong, and that it likes me for some reason.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:03 am

'Well...." Volan began to say as the clone tripped over itself and blinked. Then hopped over to Wake with an excited look and began playing with the wyverns tail. "Maybe wrong in one view, but better for us...I guess?"

"Certainly looks a lot like you..." Then the older dragon got booped on the snout by the clone as in leaned in close. "Yet not really like you. It certainly feels weird to see it look like you and yet...act so childish."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Wake just shot the clone an annoyed look before pulling his tail away. He then sighed and looked back at Volan. ”Yeah. I was hoping Uncle Cyrus or Uncle Ecil could answer why it acts like a hatchling.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:11 pm

"Maybe..." Then the clone began chasing its own tail again, "Because it is? From what I can tell anyway, but Cyrus and Ecil are currently...busy." Volan said though a bit nervously.

"More as in Ecil still recovering from the ah recent cave-in, and how his relationship with Cyrus wasn't exactly...a secret. Yeah," The older dragon shifted a bit uncomfortably, "Seems Ecil didn't realize we all sort of knew and were kinda waiting for him to finally say it."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Wake couldn’t help but give a slight chuckle. ”Sounds like when my sister and her mate first told everyone they loved each other. I even knew about it, and was usually the last one to know those kinda things.” Tge wyvern then looked towards where Thantos and Casadora’s den was with a questioning look, but he didn’t say anything.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Volan noticed the wyvern looking off in a certain direction and patted him, "Their fine Wake, Teron is still there with them and its hidden quite well. He was and is still is quite the capable guardian at his age." Then he thought a bit about it for a second or so.

"So is Ecil now that hes back and Rathor to from memories of our previous spars between each other." Which in the older dragons case was finding out the hard way on different forms of sleeper holds.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:48 am

Wake chuckled a bit at the idea of Volan sparring with any of his brothers. The small wyvern then looked into the temple, wondering what had happened to the others when the aftershock hit.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 pm

"That aftershock though..." Volan said as he looked back at the rubble around them. Then the entrance that had nearly collapsed completely but looked to be cleared open, "Plum thought we were under attack again. Tried to call you two for help, but then the hallways began to collapse and well." He had a worried look as he remembered recent events and sighed.

"Most of the rooms we had cleared out and those we were using had been blocked off. We also just barely managed to get the entrance cleared out thankfully."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next