Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 10 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 10 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Advisory Training? (Wake)

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 10 Empty Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Phantasmas Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The old dragon had quite a happy smile as he walked through a tunnel and eventually emerge into a cave with a large opening above. To one side was another large opening that showed the ocean as waves rocked against the entrance, his paws treading through the warm sand that was present through the whole cavern as he headed for a wooden structure of sorts. This structure being the remains of different human ships that wrecked and washed up inside the seaside cavern, most of which he gathered and made into a den of sorts. Satisfied of a quick look over, he turned back over to where the light shone down from the roof.

Pretty well hidden and large enough for his plans as he walked over onto a large flat stone bathed in sunlight and sat, curling up with a slight yawn. A faint smile showed, "A perfect place to train indeed." He chuckled as he waited for the young dragon to arrive.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Advisory Training? (Wake) - Page 10 Empty Re: Advisory Training? (Wake)

Post by Wake Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:35 am

Wake couldn't believe what he was being told. So no one, save Cyrus, never even remembered who they fought, or that they had another brother. And the reason the mad dragon saved Volan was to be free. It was all to much for the young wyvern to wrap his head around. How was this even possible, and what could that dragon want with him?

Then the old dragon began a coughing fit, telling Wake that he couldn't continue. The dragon was reluctant to leave, but began to turn away after giving Cyrus thanks for answering some questions. Then he left the room and closed his eyes, listening for anyone else. Once he heard something, Wake followed.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:51 am

Sounds of talking he picked up as he traveled the twisting paths, until he reached a strange room. It was small compared to the last one with no other door ways out except the one he came through, leading the conclusion being the sound bouncing off of the walls like echos. Though in the middle of the room on the floor was a large circular mirror that could almost pass for a small pond.

It grew quiet....too quiet that something felt off about it. "And the prodigal son returns, how cute." The raspy voice echoed through the room. A shadow could be seen moving in the mirror and yet...no such shadow could be seen moving about to indicate such a reflection.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Wake heard a voice, but couldn't see who was speaking, and there was a shadow, but no body? The small wyvern was worried. Who was in there, and who were they talking to?

He decided to try and be stealthy, moving through the entrance enough to see who was inside.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:26 pm

"Mal, what are you doing? You know you can't escape no matter how hard you try." Another voice, though not raspy is heard as another shadowy blob is seen in the mirror. moving close to the first. A growl of annoyance come from the first, "It does get a bit old hearing that specific LINE everytime, Ecil."

This struck massive chords of curiosity and how was this possible? Was this mirror related to the magic seal Cyrus had talked about? Light then seemed to suddenly come in through apparently built holes and shone onto the large one. The shadowy blobs took on a more drastic form as if being fully revealed and were shown to be two dragons, one of which being immediately recognizable as the blue maleficent old dragon in Wake's dreams. The other was a adult Nightwing of some sort and bore striking resemblance to Casadora, if she were a young male instead.

Ecil gave an annoyed look, "And again, neither one of us can leave here." Which, now called Mal, gave a dissatisfied grunt as he bent over as if looking into the mirror itself. The other dragon gave an annoyed sigh as if this was common and waited for what seemed like a response.

"It hurts doesn't it Ecil? To know your siblings forgot about you as you watch them get older and older." Mal then looked with only his eyes in Wakes direction and gave a evil grin with a wink, wording to him, 'Listen well Wake.', he knew Wake was there and wanted him to know something. Then he rose back and turned back to Ecil, "Yes it does, and it has for all these centuries passed." The younger dragon replied back with an obvious pained expression.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:22 pm

Wake watched, realizing just what he was seeing. It was him! The dragon from his nightmares, apparently named Mal. The other one, from what he heard, was Ecil, the forgotten brother of his second uncles. But how? How was Wake seeing them. It must have something to do with the mirror, but what? Was it the seal, or maybe a window into their realm?

Then, the Sea Spirit's heart nearly stopped when he saw Mal look at him. He knew the wyvern was there! Did that mean Ecil could see him too? Wake wanted to just run, but his curiosity got the better of him. Maybe he could figure out some more about what happened.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:58 am

"And how you can't even take revenge on me either, no matter how hard you try as well." This elicited a growl from Ecil as Mal walked around him. "Honestly, its quite surprising you kept your sanity for so long really."

"What are planning Mal?"

"I neither agree or disagree with that, and even if I did what are you gonna do, torture me?" Mal laughed harshly at him. "Usually you kill me at this point or something, but hey, whats the point right?"

"Let it go." This made Mal stop instantly. "Ohohoho, so were going there now aren't we? Then how about you use-" Before he could even finish his retort a spear like tail shot out at Mal, piercing into his side as he gasped in pain. Then in another quick strike it whipped across his throat as the older dragon fell to the ground, making choking sounds and shuddered once before going limp. A few seconds later, "There it is!" Mal laughed harshly as he slowly got up and Ecil's once hatred filled look turned to pained surprise as his side bled from a sudden wound. His eyes went wide as his throat got slashed and fell to the ground with only a shudder before going limp as well.

"Hurts don't it Ecil, like the other...oh 756,355 times you done that already so far." Mal stretched as the wounds soon disappeared and Ecil soon gasped back to life with an angry look. "A very kind brother you turned out to be, what would they say if they knew how much of a killer you really are deep down? Or how much of a role model you seem to be to your nephew, not something you want to show in front of young ones."

Ecil gave an angry confused look as if thinking he gone mad again, until he caught something on the edge of his vision and noticed the mirror. A look of horror as he noticed Wake finally and now knew the young wyvern saw that murderous looking display, "Tsk, tsk, tsk Ecil, how could you be so callous? He came looking for answers and yet..." Mal turned to look at Wake finally. "Whos the mad one now?" The mirror flickered once and they vanished from sight.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:17 am

Wake watched as Ecil finally broke and attacked Mal, appearing to kill him. But he wasn't dead? Instead, the blue dragon returned the favor to the Nightwing and "killed" him, only for him to come back. The wyvern had looked horrified watching the sight, until he heard the mad dragon say how main times this had happened.

Then, when Ecil realized Wake was there, the younger dragon looked horrified, and the pair vanished. All the wyvern could do was stand there. He just saw two forgotten dragons, found out they may be immortal, and that the mirror may be the way to see it, but he just stared at the spot mirror, not sure what to do next.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:29 am

"Hey!"

A faint voice called out to Wake, knowing it wasn't Mal's, as a small mirror to the side flickered. Ecil appearing in it though only his head can be seen to its size and seemed to be looking around. "Please...please still be here." Desperation in his tone and a worried look, tears as if he had just been crying recently. "Please...I didn't mean....its just..." He seemed to be on the verge of breaking down completely from the tone now.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 am

Wake looked at the mirror, surprised to see Ecil back in the mirror. He also noticed the dragon appeared to have been crying, and may have been ready to break down aft what happened. Then he began to look for the wyvern. Wake came a bit closer to get a better view. "Uncle Ecil?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:57 am

A surprised gasp came from as he disappeared for a second and what sounded like a tumble. "Ow." He said lowly as sounds of him getting up are heard and sniffing as looked at Wake sadly. "I-I'm sorry about everything, I...I just...I didn't know there was someone there to watch that." Calming down slightly he gave a slightly confused look.

"But...whats this thing about you calling me Uncle and him saying your my...nephew? I...don't remember any of us having a mate or hatchlings before I...got sucked in here."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Wake listened as the dragon as he said he was sorry, though the wyvern had some understanding of why Ecil would do what he did. He knew what Mal would do, and would probably be willing to do the same thing.

Then the dragon asked why Wake called him "uncle," and why Mal called him his "nephew." He gave the mirror dragon a weird look before answering. "Well... they still haven't, as far as I know. Thantos decided to train me, and he and Casadora and, well, everyone sorta took me in."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:49 pm

He facepalmed as he heard Wake explain why and groaned, "I just...sorry if they coddled you or anything like that its just..." he gave a sideways glance. "So she decided on that name huh? Oh Cass...I'm so sorry Cass, I should've been a better brother for you. To everyone really..." He put a paw onto them mirror and seemed to hate himself for his actions.

"And now your caught up into this as well, that is unforgivable alone and I wish I could do something about it. Its just..." He pounded the mirror angrily, "This damn SPELL! I shouldn't have used it...but everyone was dying and...and..." He looked as if he was about to hit something, but then his expression turned to that of sadness as he sighed. "I just wish...I could see them again."

"I do believe that could be arranged Ecil!" A shocked roar sounded and Ecil disappeared from view.

On the other side in some unknown realm.....the elder dragon Mal had tackled Ecil with unseen strength for one his age and pinned Ecil on top of the large round mirror.

"Mal! What are you doing?!" His next words cut off as the elder put more pressure on Ecil's body and made him roar in pain. A cracking sound is heard as cracks appear in the mirror from the force and weight.

"Simply granting your wish after all and a experiment!" He laughed manically and deeply as he pushed down more, making the cracking expand significantly. On the other side of Wake's end the cracks could be clearly seen along with light coming out of said cracks ominously. Until finally it shattered completely and Ecil came through flying up, the shattered mirror reforming completely as he landed on top of it with a thud.

The black, lithe dragon laid on his side with heavy breaths until he got up with a groan. "What in the gods name..." He looked around slowly, finally resting his gaze onto Wake with a shocked expression.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:56 pm

Wake watched in horror as he saw the mirror cracking, and at the sound of Mal's words. Wait. He couldn't hurt Ecil, right? They basically just "killed" each other without actually killing each other. There was no way that would kill either of them. But it was the mirror that worried the wyvern.

It was cracked by whatever the mad dragon was doing. All Wake could think about was what would happen if Mal escaped. He couldn't stop the terror! The Sea Spirit only had a slight grasp on magic, and knew his speed would only go so far in a fight against some like the blue dragon.

Then it happened. The mirror shattered, and a black scaled dragon came out. Wake's face couldn't show any more shock as he looked. It was Ecil. But how?! The wyvern then quickly ran up towards the dragon, helping him up. "By, Kelarth! What just happened?!"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:32 pm

"I have no idea!" He accepted the help up from Wake as he weakly got up. A pained gasp and he nearly fell over as he took deep breaths, "I'm...I'm okay...I'm okay....ow..." He kept his eyes closed as stayed next to the wyvern for support. "Sorry...I don't do...too well in tight...places." Another pained expression as his paw covered his chest and wheezed a bit.

"I...understand....the pain coming...back but...." What happened next came as a shock and deadly realization, Ecil had began to age rapidly in front of Wake's eyes. Soon the youthful looking adult dragon had wrinkles show in many places, his body got thinner and muscles shrank, bags develop under his eyes, until finally it stopped. He felt about almost the same weight and maybe even less from when Wake had helped Casadora back to the den, this dramatic change that looked like a painful minute.

Wha....why....do I....feel so...weak...." He didn't even know what changes had occurred and looked a bit scared at how his voice changed suddenly older. "I...whats...what happened?" His head turned in Wakes direction as he wrinkled paw gripped Wake weakly in fear and the same feeling showing on his face currently.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Wake watched in shock as Ecil began to age before his eyes. He became wrinkled, lighter, frailer. It was astonishing to watch. It was clear this process was taking a toll on the now older dragon.

Then the forgotten dragon asked the wyvern what was happening. How was he supposed to know?! It wasn't like this happened on even a yearly basis. But Wake thought of something. The only real answer he could think of for what was happening. He then spoke in a nervous, understanding tone. "I think you're catchin' up to time here."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Shock soon became realization as Wake's words dawned on him and he looked down sadly with eyes still closed. "Oh.....I...I see." He always figured or at least thought about once, what would happen if he did manage to get out. Well, at least its not the worst thing that he thought could've happened, he would've preferred though to not be in such a smallish space.

Then a dark presence coalesced in the shadows of the room and split into five small blobs, slipping into cracks as they split up. One though slithers off towards where Wake and Ecil are as it curls up, aiming right at them from in the darkness. Ecil felt something off and even from the sudden aging, his hearing was still up to par as realization dawned on him. "Move!" Using up all of the strength he could muster Ecil shoved Wake to the side as the blob launched itself like a spring, its new target now Ecil. It flew straight like an arrow as it expanded and engulfed his head fully, "Mmmmph!". Everything was dark to Ecil, panic rising in his muffled voice and actions as he tried to get the blob off his head.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:04 am

Wake looked in horror as he was shoved out of the way. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Some blob had covered Ecil's head. The wyvern quickly flew over, attempting to grip the blob in his talon. "Uncle Ecil! I'm trying to get this thing off!"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:59 pm

With the extra strength from Wake, they both had managed to rip it off of his head with a wet squelching sound. The blob got tossed away as it made a wet splat onto the floor and Ecil coughed up whatever black goo was still in his mouth. "...why." He looked at Wake with a concerned look, "I...I don't....understand why. Why you...?" Then he shook his head to clear something up. "Gods, I....completely forgot....to ask for your....name."

As this happened, the dark blob shook slightly as it began to grow. A few bits taking shape and a bare form as it quietly changed out of eyesight, soon becoming around Wakes height.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Wake panted as the blob was thrown away, just happy that Ecil was ok. The the old dragon asked Wake his name. It wasn't something the wyvern had thought about, assuming that he would know it like Mal seemed to. The smaller dragon just tiredly smiled and answered to Nightwing. "Name's Wake. Good to... properly meet ya."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:52 pm

Ecil tiredly smiled back before coughing a bit more. "I'm....still trying...to grasp that...your my nephew now....apparently." As he still tried to process that bit of information, his mind still thought back to the blob of how. He then gave a grunt of dismissal to that thought though, "Some breakthrough you mad fool." The dragon said lowly and gave a quick apologetic look to Wake.

"Sorry...I was just...thinking about that...'thing'. Its some...failed magic....that was supposed.."

He turns and finally notices the, once a blob, dark substance taking a familiar form very slowly.

"...to....."

Winged arms extended as they dripped, a head with horns and frills coming out slowly, and a long tail which after a shake gleamed with a sinister bladed edge.

"....steal...abilities."

Then glowing yellow eyes opened as sharp claws formed on the edge of its shadowy wings, its mouth opening slightly as a black substance dripped from it. The blob had taken on Wakes form and looked almost completely identical except for the bladed tail and dark appearance as it seemed to almost...hiss at them as it crouched.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Wake turned, easily noticing something was wrong. It was then that he saw the blob, forming itself into... HIM! Other then the blade, frills, and evil look in its eyes, it looked like him.What was that ooze? Was it trying to do that to Ecil? Then it crouched and hissed.

Once he realized it was ready for a fight, the real wyvern's frill of horns flared out and a roar came from his maw. He then turned to the Nightwing, a questioning look in his grey eyes. "What on Pyrria is that?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:51 pm

"Its...he couldn't have...unless...Wake. You have to end it here and now, this....thing, is a amalgamation of a beings shadow...and the powers of another." Ecil then brought his own bladed tail to bear, but noticed it seem...more dull then it should be compared to the shadows own tail. "It seems...it hasn't fully developed yet from the state of its wings. Though....I can't say much about my tail...unfortunately."

The shadow slowly stalked towards the side, its own tail curling up like a stinger and still kept its gaze on the pair. A swift flick the blade shot out at them, but deftly Ecil parried the strike even with his dulled tail as it hissed from the counter.

"Sorry I....can't be of....much help Wake. I can...try to block....its tail...as much as I can." Another clash of bladed steel as the tails clashed once again, clear experience on the older dragons side, but the fake had speed and a sharper blade.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:10 pm

Wake looked over at Ecil, not knowing what to do. How do you kill a blob of goo! He could just jump on it, right? Couldn't snap its neck, our send a claw into its side. It was made of ooze! The wyvern finally decided to ask Ecil a question. "How the heck do we kill this thing?!"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:32 pm

"I don't know!" Ecil replied back as the blades clashed again, though this time the question caught him slightly off guard as the tails shot past each other. The older dragon barely moved to the side as it slashed his cheek where his eye would've been and the shadow didn't even move. It became clear why as it phased through it with a slight glimmer before being pulled back.

"Gods sake really?!" He angrily said as he went back to being defensive again as it hissed. "You know any magic, or even a breath?" Wait, that was a stupid question to ask because if Wake had either one the shadow would be using it now. Then the answer came finally after cursing about the ageing slowing down his thinking.

"Its from your shadow Wake! Argh!" A mistimed parry and the shadow victoriously hissed as it got a gash on Ecil's flank. "You can hit it normally!"
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Wake smiled when he heard he could hurt this thing. The Sea Spirit ran like a flash, and pounced onto the clone's flank. His talons and wing claws were ready to dig in, but he had to hope the blob wasn't fast enough to counter him.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next