Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

4 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 3 Empty Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sick of being tossed around by storms....
Snowscale painfully got up, his left foreleg bent at an odd angle. He snarled quietly to himself and promptly fell down a hole into a large, spacious cavern.
"Oh fantastic..." he muttered under his breath, fully aware that he was dead meat if a monster found him.
He wandered for a few moments, keeping his injured forearm close to his body. After a moment he could take the pain no longer, and fell to the ground with a roar of dismay.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Change title)
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 3 Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Snowscale woke up feeling refreshed the next morning. He carefully got up and stretched, so as to not wake Destella. He then tiptoed quietly into a nearby cavern, trying to follow a strange glow.
The cavern took his breath away.
Glowing crystals of all colors, shapes, and sizes covered the walls, bathing Snowscale's scales in multicolored lights.
So taken was he that he did not notice the other Skywing in the cave.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 3 Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Destella Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Destella slowly opened her eyes, not quite wanting to wake up yet. Her tongue flicked out for a moment, but that was when something caught her attention. She noticed Snowscale was gone. She lifted her head, and flicked her tongue again. He was still there, probably just wanting to let her sleep as long as she wanted. How thoughtful, but I wonder what he's doing?

The dragoness slid towards the drake's sent, but picked up... something else. It wasn't really strong enough for her to worry, but it was there. She then spotted Snowscale, and slowly slithered up to him. She was about to say "Good morning," to him, but soon caught sight of the crystals. "Wow," was all she could muster.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Snowscale nodded. "Wow is rig--"
He was cut off when a white and blue dart slammed him into the ground.
Snowscale grappled with the unknown dragon for a.few minutes until it screamed, "Snowscale its me! Jade!"

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Destella was ready to hear his answer, but instead heard him get cut off. All the feathered dragon saw was Snowscale being attacked by another dragon. "Snowscale!" The dragoness tried to help, but wasn't able to find a way to with taking a chance at hurting the drake. It was then that the new dragon spoke.

Wait? Did this dragon, Jade, know Snowscale? And if she knew Snowscale, how did they know each other? Des slide closer to the two dragons. "Snowscale? Do you know her?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Snowscale couldn't reply for a second. "Sister? Is it really you?"
"It's me! You're alive!!! Where are the others?"
That stopped Snowscale short. He opened his mouth to reply, but then closed it. "They didn't make it."
Jade's faced fell a bit, but her smile quickly returned. "Well, you're alive and that's what matters."

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Des listened to the pair, shocked when she heard that Jade was Snowscale's sister. Jade then spoke of "others," which she guessed referred to the ones Snowscale had mentioned. She slid closer, but wasn't sure what to say, but she had no idea what to say.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:05 pm

The siblings embraced, and after a moment Snowscale seemed to remember that Destella was there. "Oh, yes how rude of me. Jade, this is Destella. Destella, this is my twin sister Jade."
"Nice to meet you."

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:24 am

Destella smiled nervously as Snowscale introduced her. She liked him, but she still didn't like attention. Either way though , she was happy to meet his sister. "N-nice to meet you." as she said this, the serpent also moved closer to Snowscale, feeling a bit more calm being closer to him.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:50 am

Snowscale still couldn't believe his eyes. "How've you been?"
Jade returned her attention to her brother. "Despite the fact that you were missing, I've been okay. I found a cave to live in near here, I came here to look at the crystal cave, and then I found you." She smiled at her brother and embraced him. "I've really missed you. But I must return home. See you here later?"
"I wouldn't miss it for the entire universe."
Jade smiled and left, leaving Snowscale and Destella standing in the cave alone. For a moment Snowscale said nothing. Then he let out a whoop of joy and took to the air, shooting around the hug cavern like a missile. "She's alive! My sister is alive!"

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:37 am

Destella was really happy for Snowscale. It was clear he hadn't seen his sister in a long time, especially with how excited he seemed to be. Then Jade had to leave for her own den, leaving Des and the white drake alone.

He was quiet for a moment, which worried Des for a second, but then Snowscale shot off like an arrow. He flew around the cave, excited that his sister was still alive.

The serpent admitted, she was happy for him too, shown by her red and blue feathers shifting to yellow. The dragoness lifted off and hovered in the center over the cave, smiling as she watched Snowscale dart around.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Snowscale was so happy he wasn't really watching where he was going. He accidentally crashed into Destella, sending the two of them to the ground.
"Sorry," he said, laughing. " Guess I got carried away."

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Des was more than surprised when Snowscale slammed into her, and send both tumbling down. Once the pair hit the ground, the serpent realized her body had somewhat coiled around him. She then heard the drake apologize for running into her. Destella just smiled and nuzzles him a bit. "Don't worry about it. You're excited. I would be too."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:52 am

Snowscale resettled his feather-like scales. His stomach growled a bit at him, as if reminding him he hadn't eaten in a few days.
"Well, I'm hungry. Care to go hunt? Stretch your wings a bit."

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:02 am

The feathered serpent smiled at Snowscale, giving him a smile. She hadn't eaten much recently, so she could go for some hunting. Destella then began to uncoil from the white scaled drake as she answered. "That sounds great."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Snowscale smiled back, spreading his wings. He shot into the air, coming out of the hole he dropped in from.
Soon he lofted into the air of the world above, still smiling.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Des was quick to follow Snowscale, her feathered wings beating quickly to get some altitude. Once she was there, her wings slowed, and looked down at the world below. She loved to see the world from the sky.

Destella's gaze then turned to Snowscale. Seeing the smile on his face made her happy for the drake. She flew closer before rolling over him, and her amber eyes looked over at him. "It's nice up here."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Snowscale's eyes flickered to the ground. He noted a few goats on the mountainside, but decided he could do better. He kept looking for a few moments before spotting a deer.
He went into a steep dive hurtling towards the ground. At the last moment, he angled his dive into the deer, smashing into its neck with his head.
How's that for service?
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Destella watch as Snowscale dove for the deer, surprise by his speed. She knew one thing about deer too: They often stayed in herds. Her tongue flicked out, and she picked up on a strong sent. The feathered serpent landed softly near the sent, and forced her feathers to turn different shades of green.

Then she saw it. A stag. The dragoness slowly opened her jaws, and her fangs unfolded from her upper palate. The 'mess then sprang forward, biting into its neck. She then slithered over to Snowscale, her catch in her jaws. Des the dropped the prey, and looked at the drake. "Looks like we both got something."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Snowscale smiled. "Yep. Great Lupus above I'm hungry...." He said as he intravenously tore into the deer.
Best thing I've eaten in weeks....
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Destella gave a slight laugh at how Snowscale ate his deer, then began to work on eating her catch.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Pretty soon nothing was left of Snowscale's deer but bones. He flopped onto his back with a content expression.
"I haven't eaten like that in weeks....." He said, with a chuckle.
He stretched his wings a bit and closed his eyes.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Des was not quite done with her meal when Snowscale said he hadn't eaten in a long time. She just didn't expect it to be that long of a time. He must have been starving!

Once She finished, Destella slid over next to the white scaled dragon, laying down next him. "That was good."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:10 pm

"That's for sure..." Snowscale was silent for a minute, seemingly lost in thought. "So you know my story. Or at least, part of it. But I've been wondering... I don't really know much about you."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Destella wasn't really surprised that Snowscale would want to know about her. She was a bit nervous about it, but she was comfortable around the drake. The dragoness lifted her head slightly, and began to speak. "Well. My years as a hatchling were pretty normal, though I didn't like being around others that much. Not even my own siblings and parents at times. I most just explored, and learned about whatever I could about nature.

My family never really had to worry about dangerous dragons. My father was a guardian with a reputation among the low lifes. But, like we all do, I eventually went out on my own. And then those things came."
Des's red feathers then turned blue. "I don't even know if there ok."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:33 pm

For a time Snowscale said nothing as he processed this information. "Believe me when I say I know all about not knowing if someone I loved was okay."
He put his wing around her before continuing.
"I have been on my own practically since hatching. When the monsters came I was on my own. But I had to overcome. Despite how much I sought death then, I had a strange sense there was still something worth living for."
And I think I've found it.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next