Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fractera is still learning the ways of DRF :P - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fractera is still learning the ways of DRF :P - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fractera is still learning the ways of DRF :P

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fractera is still learning the ways of DRF :P - Page 2 Empty Fractera is still learning the ways of DRF :P

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

I recently registered for this roleplaying forum, and i'm still clueless about a lot of things. I guess I should make a bio, but I don't exactly know how. Can anyone help?? I'd like to join the Icewings.

Last edited by Daybreak Euphoria on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Posts : 67

http://gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Fractera is still learning the ways of DRF :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Fractera is still learning the ways of DRF :P

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Yep! You can have as many characters as you want.

It'll be good for my IW to interact with another. You can make the topic if you like, or I'll make it later, i'm getting ready to head off for the night.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Fractera is still learning the ways of DRF :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Fractera is still learning the ways of DRF :P

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:27 pm

I'll make the topic, and you can come around whenever you're free. If there is anyone else you know that'd like to join, please do ^^

Good night, I guess~
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 pm

I have another question...

I have a visual image of Fractera that I made on Create a Dragon 2.0. (Doll Divine). I want to use it on my bio, so can I make a topic reposting my bio with the image of Fractera (I added a few changes to her appearance)? Will it need to be re-approved or anything?

Or do I post it somewhere else?
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:04 pm

If you're talking about another site outside of the Advertisement section, just say "another site I was on" or something like that. But it's okay this time, you didn't know.

As for your question, you don't need to make a new app, just tell a staff member that you want to edit your app and they can move it out of the approved section. And yes, normally when you make changes to your app, it needs to be reapproved. But if you're just adding an image, it doesn't need reapproval.

I'll move your app. Also, would you like your username changed to your character's name?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:57 pm

Thanks, I edited my bio.

I'll keep my username as it is ^^
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Okay.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Sorry, I have another question (TOO MANY QUESTIONS)..

I have a human character in mind that I might make in the future, and I wonder if that character can interact with Fractera (as friend). This human is a child, and Fractera doesn't mind humans and will likely have that character as a friend. I've read that dragons and humans are raised to hate each other; although this character was not raised like that.

Is that ok? (I will probably make the character in my later months here)
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Well, Dragons and Humans really do hate each other, so it's really unlikely that anyone would raise their child to be friends with Dragons and vice versa.

You could do this, but you'd have to come up with a really good reason for why Fractera would just befriend a human and why that human's parents taught them to like dragons.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:10 pm

(I should be talking about this on the human's bio .-.)

Well as may or may not know, Fractera has a father who has taught her about Dragons/humans/other creatures. Fractera's family never encountered humans, but know that they are significantly weaker. Even though humans have the upper-hand (traps, weapons, armor etc.), the Dragon may be more powerful. To stay away is the best answer, (considering she was captured in the past) but she knew that if a human looked less opposing they are more trustworthy. Other than Tracking and looking for lost things, she stalks everything from birds to Dragons to humans. She watches humans more intently however, and watch how they live and develop. Thus, having an interest towards humans that... aren't trying to kill her.

As for the human child, her parents would travel and move from place to place. They were unaware of Dragons and told the child they were just 'like other animals'. They weren't like the other humans who lived in kingdoms and such (like foreign travelers). One day they mysteriously disappeared without an explanation (yes, very cliche) and left the child in a safe spot, like a small village. The villagers offered to take the her in, but instead refused and looked for her parents. The child never succeeded, and left for the thrill of the wild. She loves to explore, and would sometimes follow Dragons cautiously (she knew that every animal is a threat, one way or another). She was smart enough not to just go up to a Dragon and say 'hi', and watched from safe distances.

With Fractera being timid and more interested in humans rather than fearing/despising them, their friendship could possibly work out. If Fractera won't try to attack, the child won't be scared.

(Is that good...? It's kinda long, sorry)
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:47 pm

Well.. how would Fractera get close enough to a human settlement to observe how they live without getting attacked? And even if they child's family were nomads, they would most likely run into a dragon at some point, so how could they be unaware of Dragons yet teach their child about them?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Hmmm..... this actually needs more thinking than I thought. (well duh)

Fractera might just examine an individual human or try her best not to be seen when looking at a  human settlemet. Not to mention, she was captured before. That means she did some spying on humans, resulting in humans going after her. That only happened once, and she treads more carefully after that incident. She will be seen if she wanders around too much, since she doesn't have special abilities like camouflage or invisibility. Stalking isn't her main interest, so she doesn't have much problems with humans (she's a Tribe tracker and she is more occupied in collecting things).

As for the child character, I might think about it more before I update her backstory..
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Well, what if the child was the human version of Fractera? (again, this idea isn't set in stone so I don't know if I actually will make a human app)
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Now, this may or may not make sense, but you could have the human be an orphan that hide with the captive dragons or something like that.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:28 pm

It would be pretty difficult for a Dragon to watch a Human or settlement without being noticed. As for a human version of Fractera... yeah, it would be much easier for a family of three to move unnoticed. But remember, they aren't always going to be in rogue territory, where dragons are solitary and aren't encountered as often. They would end up in tribe territory, too, where they`ll run into Dragons much more often, especially Trackers and Guardians.

And that's a nice idea, Wake, but the adults would probably discover the child eventually, and neither they or the Dragons are going to just let a Human child hang out with them in their cages at night. They're going to be terrified of/hate Humans because of what has happened to them while in captivity.

Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Perhaps this wasn't the best idea. I only wanted a human character to interact with Fractera, but I also had the idea of the human actually being Fractera herself. I have noticed the human apps don't exactly like Dragons, so I thought a human that was friendlier (such as a young child) would be make a good app. I also saw that Astral's Celestia is just her human form, so I considered that too.

But Fractera having a human form is a better option, so I might just leave it there (unless there is a better reason for an individual human character that tolerates Dragons).
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Well, Astral has the power to turn herself into a human, so that's why Celestia is a human form of her.

If Dragons and Humans weren't supposed to be enemies, a friendly-toward-Dragons Human character would be good. So for now, it might be best to leave it alone. But don't stop trying to come up with ideas for this. Maybe in the meantime, Fractera can focus on making some Dragon friends... like Atarijor! Razz
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Honestly I wasn't too enthusiastic about the idea in the first place too, so I'll just forget about it for now Razz

And yes, I was thinking of Fractera and Atarijor possibly becoming friends in the future. It might be somewhat difficult with the way things are now though Dragon Tail
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Yeah, it's going to take a long time for Atarijor to adjust to a normal life and achieve a normal enough mental state to have friends. But it'll be fun rping.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:20 am

Is it okay to roleplay in two rps at the same time? Sagramour the Great Dark has a new rp (probably a first rp) and I might join (it's open to all). Or does that mess with time and space or something (not allowed?).
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:07 am

You can be in as many rps at a time as you want.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:38 am

How do you delete posts and/or topics? Rainbow Sheep (sorry, I just felt like putting that there ^^ It's so derpy)
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:14 am

What are you wanting to delete?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:45 pm

The '2017 Party :3' It's a bit silly Razz
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:47 pm

It can be moved to the graveyard.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Thanks! Flower Dance
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next