Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time For Learning! (Open!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time For Learning! (Open!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Time For Learning! (Open!)

+5
Sly
Jansi
Ignatius Sikum
Ender
Nihlus
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time For Learning! (Open!) Empty Time For Learning! (Open!)

Post by Yalaruh Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:34 am

Yalaruh is young and immature. She doesn't even know her own name, or have much or a distinguished personality. It's about time someone were to try to teach her. She is roughly one month old now. She is surely eager to learn more about how she should act in public.

She sat inside the nursery, her eyes closed, as she slept.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Time For Learning! (Open!) Empty Re: Time For Learning! (Open!)

Post by Nihlus Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:17 am

(Oh.. Nih will teach you alright..)
Nihlus sat quietly along the shore of a twinkling lake, the sun stroking the surface and reflecting a brilliant light that danced as the waves shifted. He narrowed his eyes, shielding his pupils from the light radiating above. The tranquility made him shudder. Nihlus was not one who appreciated peace and quiet when it came. He'd much rather be obnoxious and loud in front of his comrades back at the Icewing kingdom. He stirred uncomfortably where he sat and lowered his neck, snorting in disgust. He couldn't take it anymore! If he kept still for one more second he'd explode! Or at least.. he thought he would..

Nihlus jumped to his feet a little to quickly as the moment his talons were flat on the pebbles lining the lake, he slipped and fell head first into the shallow water. He yelped, his chin slamming down onto the rocks. He groaned and lifted his chin up, his head swimming. The lake under his palms had froze and was now travelling rapidly to the shore beyond. He bit his tongue. Whoops!

Nihlus glanced around briefly to make sure no other dragon had witnessed this. When he was sure none had seen, he tried to back away, only to find he talons had been frozen into the lake as well. He growled in frustration and began to yank on them, pulling as hard as he could in order to free himself from the thick ice. Eventually the ice was breached and his talons were ripped free. The sudden release sent Nihlus rolling backwards, his colossal size mowing down trees in his wake. Eventually he stopped rolling and collapsed onto the ground, moaning in pain. He stood up weakly and examined his body. His tumble had earned him quite a few significant bruises that would stay with him for a few days.

Nihlus looked up to realize what he had stumbled upon. A cave.. The scent of dragons was faint and stale, leading him to believe it had been abandoned for sometime now. How did he miss this? Well it didn't matter now. He was supplied with a shelter for the night and he would happily take it. He squeezed through the entrance, his giant size barely slipping past the rocky walls. As he walked down toward the end of the cave, he noticed something on the ground. Something tiny... He lowered his head and sniffed it. A hatchling! A Skywing at that. He flinched in surprise and pulled his maw away quickly... Where was it's mother?
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:27 pm

(Just so you know, Yala is currently in the SkyWing palace. You can try to break in and see me if you want, though. Smile)
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:00 pm

//well, Ender is great at sneaking, plus he knows a friend who is over there. So it would be easy for him to go over there.//
Tell me again why we are here, inside the SKYWING PALACE!?!?! I questioned Ender 2 in our mind, yet he stayed quiet, hoping to find Storm nearby and not a Skywing. We walked around, staying in the shadows, until he saw a young hatchling, who looked to barely be a month old (he used to babysit Draco's hatchlings before the humans attack them. Just saying.). I know what you are thinking, and don't you fricking dare do it. I know you well enough that you would try to steal the hatchling, and you won't do it. I tried to warn him before he did that terrible deed. But he did it anyways, and he decided to at least ask the small skywing what it's name was.
//Well, at least he had the courtesy to ask before he took. Sometimes he can be a gentleman.//
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:12 am

The small dragon let out a little yawn, her eyes still closed. She didn't seem to appear to be aware of any danger that could possibly be nearby. And her caretakers obviously didn't either. But, when she heard the creek of a door, her right eye creaked open a tad bit, spotting a fuzzy object in the shadows. She let out another, louder yawn, and gave a little stretch, looking over at the larger dragon with curiosity, though her eyes were still fuzzy.

The little bundle of scales didn't know there was any difference in scale color between dragons and tribes, so of course, she made little yipping sounds at them, thinking they were one of the nurses that were tasked with taking care of her, and tried to crawl towards them, crying for attention after being woken up.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:34 am

Oh my god that is adorable! I pronounced in our mind, with a eye roll from Ender 2. Hey, maybe it's so adorable to you that you might get diabetus. He joked, looking at the hatchling still, and deciding to help it out a little. "Don't worry little one, i won't hurt you." Ender 2 calmly said to the hatchling in MY voice... How is he even doing that, and how can i do that!?!?
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:46 am

The little dragon whined some more, until it had made it over to the strange dragon's feet. It sniffed them. They weren't familiar. They didn't smell like the other dragons who had been taking care of it. But they said nice things, so how could they be mean? Little Yalaruh circled up in their feet, making content dragon noises.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:12 am

The little dragon circled around our feet, which i thought i would of got diabetus if he didn't say something normal. "Hey, i got something nice to show you. Do you want to see it?" He asked again in my voice, and i couldn't resist asking him how he did that. I'm a master at mocking other's voices, but since we are one in the same, you can do it too. He told me, and a huge grin was then plastered on my face. I took a deep breath and prepared for hilariousness. Hey i'm ENder 2 and i like to talk dumb and hurt dragons just for fun! It's so fun and cool! I said, which got him peeved off badly. Oh you're a dead man now! He said before rushing me and fighting me in our mind, while the little one just walked around us.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:20 am

Yala watched the strange dragon as it spoke to her, laying there with a peaked interest in them because of their new-ness. When it suddenly changed its voice, the little creature's interest peaked even more, and she jumped up, before falling again, and nomming on Ender's toes. It didn't appear to know how to speak, but seemed to be trying, making uncomprehensable sounds with her mouth, as if to copy what Ender had said, even if she didn't understand it.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:56 am

Oh my god, why is this so freaking hard to BEAT HIM! I roared in my mind, showing that we are super tired and worn out. You know, even though you are a wuss, you are good at fighting. HE congratulated me for that, which was good, i think? Well, you did good too, and- HEy, do you feel something on our feet? I aksed him, and he slowly nodded, then we rushed to the screen (which is our eyes, and the mic is our ability to talk. It's different when you are a two or triple minded.) and we saw the little dragon nomming on our toes, trying to talk as well. Yep, i just got diabetus. Me too. We both said to each other, and picked up the little hatchling, and he completed his plan, before the others saw. As in that he...hugged the hatchling softly? WHAT!?!?! "I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to leave now. Your friends might get me and be mean. I hope i see you soon, little one." Ender 2 said in my voice once again, and disappeared into the shadows, escaping from the castle. But what was also weird, is that he was starting to tear up a little when he said he had to go. Maybe he isn't such a bad guy after all.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Yala let out a cry, continuing to curl up on Ender's paws, until something suddenly picked her up, telling her something. She, of course, understood nothing of it, and whimpered a few when the strange dragon set her down, and suddenly darted off. Yala tried to follow her, but alas, doors were just beyond her realm of power, and she sat there, crying at the door, waiting for another nurse to arrive.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Anila heard soft whimpering as the glorious dragon wandered down the halls, her wings tucked perfectly aside her slim body. She frowned, wondering what would cause a small dragon to cry so much. Deciding to investigate-and knowing that the alarms were going off so something could have happened, the beautiful SkyWing quickly made her way over to the doors where she heard the crying. Gently, carefully, the wonderful dragoness opened the door. Her armour was glittering beautifully, reflecting the light all around the room in rainbow patterns.

She left the door open slightly, the beautiful dragoness seeing the small little Yalaruh crying. Her expression softened straight away, cooing quietly to the little SkyWing. "Oh sweetie.. It's alright.." Anila spoke softly, trying not to scare the baby. She gently went to pick her up, in order to try and calm her down she would pat her-if Yalaruh allowed herself to be picked up.

Last edited by Anila on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:11 pm

Yalaruh would continue whimpering, pawing at the door, her eyes fixed up at the knob. She curled up, shivering. That was, until someone decided to answer her calls. With a quick, happy lift of her head, she instantly was bounced out of her junk, bouncing over to and around the stranger. That was, until she realized it wasn't the nice dragon that had sneaked in earlier. She let out a disappointed cry.

The stranger picked her up, muttering soft, encouraging words to her. Yalaruh would whine, and snuggle up against the dragoness, purring blissfully.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Anila continued to gentle pat the small little hatchling, smiling at it's adorable form. She gently nuzzled it, not sure if she should put it down or not. The dragoness continued to gracefully hold the hatchling for a few more minutes, before gently and carefully putting her down again. "So what are you doing in here all alone little one?" Anila asked, wondering exactly that, "My name is Anila, what is your name?" She continued, laying down on the floor near the little SkyWing.

For once, the female SkyWing let down the facade of gorgeousness which she always carried, instead, the small part of her personality which was hidden was beginning to blossom out. Her long hidden compassion and care taking over as she talked to the small dragon, thinking that it was just herself and the little SkyWing. A soft purr had gently came from her chest, trying to make the little SkyWing okay with her being there.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tion Xithyl Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:03 pm

He was getting short of breath. The guards frantically trying to keep up with him, calling their king to slow down and everything. But how could he? The alarms were triggered and the lights blarring from his chambers. It quickly settled but the source was what worried him. It came from the nursery. Tired after a long day's work in the lab, an emergency like this was the last he wanted on his way back. He was to see Yalaruh and see to it that her health is up to standards.

Now he was worrying.

An intruder broke into his palace. Yet again. Tion still had yet to hear any reports that he was captured but judging how long it had been, perhaps they escaped already. Reaching the nursery, passing by the nurses and caretakers, the alarms were drowned from the distance and number of walls and doors in between. Tion shouldered the doors far open, but froze at the sight.

There was a dragon in here with Yalaruh, but it was just Anila. She was lying on the ground with Yalaruh snuggling against her. The sight quickly calmed Tion down and he smiled a bit, just before his guards finally caught up to him.

This was not the Anila he knew. She was... admittedly a bit of a show off. But now, she was like a mother to the hatchling. It was surprising at first, in a sense that Tion did not know how to respond to that. Then he uttered a sigh. I see you have met my adopted daughter, Yalaruh?
Tion Xithyl
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Male Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Anila was gently nuzzling the little creature-but she heard it. Pawsteps. Her heart began to beat faster, they were running. A snarl slowly formed on her face, no one ran here. It was almost like a silent rule. Anila protectively wrapped her tail around the hatchling. She wasn't much of a fighter, but she knew she would be able to get out of here with the small SkyWing if she needed to. Her snarl turned deadly, vocal as the door swu-Tion. Her voice broke, her snarl suddenly turning to a whimper as the King stood there, the her entire form quivering in fear. He had even began to crack a smile.

What had she done.

The guards arrived shortly afterwards, but the damage was done. She snarled at the king-the KING. All because she thought he was going to hurt the small hatchling. But to make it worse, it was his adoptive daughter. Anila glanced at the guards, then back to the king, her form moving away from Tion, the guards and Yalaruh. "I'm sorry, please forgive me.. I didn't know it was you and..." Anila almost whispered, shock and confusion sown through her voice as she stared at Tion, horrified. Internally however, the dragoness snarled, her normal demeanor shattered as she tried to throw it on in a hurry. But she couldn't, unable to find the strength to be able to.

She took a deep breathe to calm herself, even though she was horrified of what she had done and knew that she would probably be put to death for it. She was terrified. "I heard her whimpering, so I came to investigate and calm her down-I swear I . . I didn't know it was you, I didn't mean to snarl at you.."

Anila tried to explain her rash actions to him, but as the guards coldly glared at her, she felt it was hopeless.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:57 am

As the dragoness would say words to the Yalaruh, the small dragon would begin to calm down, though she was still snuffling a bit. She was still really confused as to why the other dragon had suddenly taken off. But at least she was beginning to sooth down. She started to make little yipping noises.

When the stranger set her down, Yalaruh would look up at her, trying to climb back into her arms. That was, until the sirens went off. Blaring noise, Yalaruh would begin to whimper again, burying her face in the chest of the strange white dragoness.

The other dragon seemed to curl protectively around her, and Yalaruh didn't know what was going on. Until she heard the familiar voice of her father. Picking her head up, Yalaruh wouldn't even seem to notice that the other dragoness had suddenly backed away from her, and ran straight to the larger dragon, purring happily as she tackled his leg.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tion Xithyl Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:15 pm

He looked up with an eyeridge raised at Anila. Suddenly she was focused on how she had snarled back at Tion when he knew her response was only natural. Sure enough, none of the guards took any note of it. She was there to protect Yalaruh. Tion admitted in his mind that was rather unusual of her, and she coming across as protective never really occurred to him.

The alarms are designed to prevent any intruders outside the fortress from entering without consent or escort from the guards. Your response is only natural. Tion then looked down to see the young hatchling pouncing onto his foreleg. As long as she is unharmed, I have no objections. Tion patted Yalaruh with his claw gently. It seems she has taken some liking from you, Anila.
Tion Xithyl
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Male Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Anila was expecting a harsh voice from Tion, one that would call for her death, but it was completely different than what she expected. He was calm, even though she just almost went to attack him-which would have been rather pointless anyway. The king was more worried about the hatchling rather than anything else. She watched as the hatchling ran to her father, hugging his leg and snuggling it. A small small appearing on her face. Anila glanced at the guards, standing their awkwardly as she looks at them-who didn't seem to move, and Tion.

"My apologies still for snarling.." Anila said, her voice still uncertain as she slowly raised from her crouched position. For once, she wasn't sure what she would do. Should she act like the gorgeous dragoness which she knows she is, or leave it at that? He knew the truth now, somewhat... She remained silent for a good little while, until she realized that Tion had actually spoken to her. She quickly cleared her throat, and answered her King. "On my arrival, I saw she wasn't physically harmed, but was wailing.. which is why is the reason I investigated and then attempted to calm her. Anila had to laugh a little at Tions last comment though, a bit of a stressed smile appearing on her face, "She is a gorgeous little dragon, how did the two of you meet?" She asked, still rather nervous of all the guards behind Tion.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:17 pm

While the two dragons talked, Yalaruh would snuggle up against Tion, her father's, leg. She was too bloody confused to comprehend any of what was going on. She would simply lay by his foot, still whimpering slightly, eyes looking around. When she saw the strangers that had entered the room with her father, she would start to cry again, rubbing her face up against Tion's leg. It was almost as if she were scared of the guards. And it was reasonable, considering she'd never seen them before.

Also, Yalaruh had absolutely no idea what Tion or Anila were saying. Being a baby of six months and all of that.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:20 pm

(Maybe I should wrap this up, since Yala hasn't really learned anything XD)
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:23 pm

( You weren't very specific with what you wanted to learn Razz besides, now that Tion is there we can actually teach Yalaruh because theoretically Tion knows what she needs to learn ~ Anila alt )
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:21 pm

//Well, i thought he snuck in without noise. i think he could return. But that is only a maybe kind of thing.//
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:59 pm

(Hmm... well, first Yala needs to learn her ABCs, so maybe Tion could assign Anila to help teach Yala things like that while he checks the perimeter to see if anyone is still lurking around?)
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:19 pm

(( Yea, that would work, and she wouldn't mind doing it X3 ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next