Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Private] More Than A Feeling Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Private] More Than A Feeling Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

[Private] More Than A Feeling

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Private] More Than A Feeling Empty [Private] More Than A Feeling

Post by XaJjang Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:18 pm

[Private] More Than A Feeling 2w4z4h10

Walking ahead, he could feel instincts pulling him along. There was just a feeling that something changed. That something was different. He had to see for himself. If not, then at least they would be away from the mayhem, and they could live a happy life, full of regret.

"You believe me, right?" he turned to look at the reptilian behind him. "That there's someone there  waiting for us?"

He felt crazy, to leave that cave behind. But he wanted to get out of the cold. He wanted both of them out of the cold. They were going to settle down. But before then, he wanted everything to be perfect. All the way down to each grain of sand, dirt and drops of water.

But with new words, it may prove to be a challenge. "Love is. . . " his mind mulled over the thought. "Love is kind. Love is protecting. . . . " he wasn't sure what it meant. But he wanted to discover what it meant to him. "Love is discovery."

There was a whole new world to see.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

[Private] More Than A Feeling Empty Re: [Private] More Than A Feeling

Post by Shunji Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Shunji watched him as he left, she had a mate now and it was time to actually take some serious responsibilities. She was going to protect him and he was going to protect her, she was not going to let him out of her site, but then he started to leave without her. "You want me to come too?" She asked and was hoping he would allow her to follow, she wasn't weak and just because he wanted to protect her didn't mean that all she could do was sit back just to hear him say that it was too dangerous, she was strong and wasn't just going to be the weak wife who sits back in the relationship.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Stopping in his tracks, he would reach out to her. His left hand extended. "Of course." He hoped she would take his hand, but if not, he would not be offended. "Besides, just because I can be put back together, doesn't mean I'm invincible. It's nice to know that you're just as strong as me, if not stronger."

He would continue to walk, the landscape turning from dry brush to heavy foliage and trees. They were few and far between, like a dead or forgotten forest. That only meant he was getting close. "We're free in the Roguelands, but I still feel like there's a hidden kingdom."

Even though he never saw it, he believed there was royalty in the rocks. His people stays out of the political affairs, but if it was true, maybe it was time to change. In his mind, he could loyally serve, either in blood or steel. And perhaps earn or purchase a plot of land in no time. He wanted to believe it was true. And he wanted to plant it.

The cup was tossed and left behind. The single plant remained in a pouch of dirt tied to his hip, opposite of his weapon. While he thought about his future, he wondered what Shunji had planned on her own, if she had plans at all.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:18 am

Shunji was glad that he allowed her to join and grabbed his left hand to show that she would be coming, She travelled with him for a long time now, she had her katana in her right hand and they soon came to a new area. "Hmm, interesting, but if their truly was kingdom would there be signs to show it?" She asked wondering if there were signs, if there were it would definitely be interesting to know that there could be a hidden kingdom nearby.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:42 am

He entertained the thought. Logically, it made no sense. "That's true." XaJjang said, "But if the world was full of chaos, war, kidnappings and killings, where would you go?"

He asked the question, his find filling with the answer. Nightwings lived in darkness. Firewings surrounded by flames. Seawings existed in water. Skywings took the skies. Lightwings lived everywhere. So the Earthwings had to taken the world under us.

". . . Unless. . . " He begun to slow down, eventually stopping after a few steps. "They didn't want to be found,"

He wasn't sure how far, or where to go. Or even if he wasn't the last of his kind. But for all he knew, a utopia lived under his feet, and he was too afraid to dig.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:53 am

Shunji continued to follow XaJjang, listening carefully to what he was saying. "If the world was like that and I still had you, then I would go to you.... if I didnt have you I would take shelter and block it off the best I can and only come out for resources." She said being honest, she continued to listen. "Hmm, you gotta point there, but if they didnt want to be found, then its best to have them stay hidden, surely there would be a reason why they are hidden." She answered and got prepared for more questions.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:47 pm

He smiled. "She's smart, and dangerous . . . the perfect bride." he thought to himself. But listening to her words, she had a point. But still, he wanted to discover.

"If that's the case, would they allow me passage?" His mind wondered what the others acted like. What they looked like. He wondered if they also had odd traditions. "I'm sure they would not deny their kind a save haven. But even so, if they only allowed me to enter, I would rather be on the outside if it means being with you."

He wondered if the world was untouched under the earth. He wondered if kings and queens existed. He wanted to learn about the discussions and knowledge they kept from the surface, or what they wanted to know about the surface. He wanted to know what they knew about his . . . family. He was not the last of his own tribe, he was sure of it. But if he was the last child of the earth, his only chance for answers was to go into the world of fire.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:31 pm

Shunji listened and her scales turned pink to represent love. He really did care about her and she loved that. "Oh thank you..... Anyways, we shouldn't get distracted, don't we have somewhere to go?" Her scales changed back to blue and she was ready to move away from this conversation. If there truly was a kingdom under the earth, there was no way they would let her in, she was a Lightclaw and not an Earthclaw like XaJjang, so she didn't believe she would have a chance.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:59 pm

A world in shambles, in ruins. his mind explored the worst possible cases of his imagination. But even so, if his kind were long gone, then it would have no effect on his life. But if they ever built a world under ground, be it past or present, then he had a chance.

"I'm thinking." he would say. "Let's say in a hypothetical sense, they are in a utopia under our feet?" He would not look up, he simply looked at the floor beneath  his toes. "What if I'm not a child of the earth, but flame?" He would place his hand before him, his palm facing the sky. The scales would begin to shed, and a heat would begin to rise. "Could they ever accept my customs, even as a lost rogue? Would they even allow a half-blood into their walls?"

He was unsure of it all. But something told him it wouldn't be anything that he expected. Whatever world existed far into this freeland, would be much better than the world of the Nightwings, at least for him and Shunji. "Could anyone be as understanding as she?" he wondered, realizing how truly lucky he was to have her.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Shunji continued to listen "it really depended on how they were like, if they were cruel, rude and selfish then they definitely would not let you in because your a half blood and a lost rogue, but if they were friendly then you definitely have a chance." She said trying to make a point. She understood what he was saying, but she wanted to move away from this topic because in her mind there was really a low chance of there being an utopia under the ground, but she could always be wrong.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Rock moved through the tunnels of the Haven, inspecting each one for damage, or non-EarthWings. He found neither today, not that he ever found evidence of the latter. It was impossible, given the complexity of the tunnels and the fact that the entrances to the system, the ones on the surface directly above the Haven, were constantly watched. For awhile after his inspections, he began a class to train new Scouts. There weren't many, of course; only two were interested in being Scouts. Still, Rock was happy to have something else to do.

Once training was over, Rock began his surface scouting. He stayed in the forest, as always, hidden from anything in the open. He did his work in sections, staying at each for an hour. His last section was the one near the waterfall entrance to the tunnels below. Rock sat behind the fall, hidden in sight and scent by the water. On occasion, he used a claw to part the water just long enough to see what was going on in the clearing. During one such act, he spotted two bipeds in the distance, walking toward the waterfall. They weren't Human... so what were they? Rock didn't need to approach them--they weren't near a tunnel entrance or one of the two caves. But he was curious... and anyway, the earlier he could turn them away from the area, the better. So Rock left the waterfall and flew over to the bipeds. "Hello, there."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:54 pm

The sound of rushing water, only to be changed by a stop, and a crash of the flow. Looking over, he would find a large dragon heading towards him and Shunji. Reaching to his weapon, he would press the hilt of it with his thumb, his right hand ready to pull a reversed blade. But seeing the colors of the dragon, he could tell he was not far from discovering the truth.

"Hello?" he would reply questionably, "I believe in some places, watching people from a distance is a crime." he didn't know it to be exactly true, but he knew stalking was a crime.

Holding his left hand up, reaching out to the dragon, he faced his palm at the creature, spreading his fingers as he did so. His eyes would look at his own scales before comparing it to the other. Smiling, he found his answer, only to lead to more questions.

". . . . and I doubt we're the only children of the Earth?" XaJjang asked. He wanted to know how much of the earthwings was covered and hidden behind dirt. He wanted to see the empire.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Wed May 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Shunji started to slowly pull her katana put as soon as she saw a large dragon in the distance. She saw XaJjang do the same with his blade, but then soon stopped, like this dragon meant something to him. Shunji stopped too and was confused on why XaJjang stopped and then listened to him speak to it. She absolutely hated Dragons and seeing one in front her, annoyed her. But since XaJjang said hello, she would have to show that she was ok with this and hopefully not make XaJjang dissapointed, her scales turned to an orangish color and she said. "Hello." as calm as she could, trying to not show her anger.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed May 11, 2016 9:01 am

Rock frowned a little when he noticed the two bipeds gripping their swords. "Well, this isn't one of those places. Children of the Earth...? Oh, you must be, uh, EarthClaws? Yeah, that's it. Wait... the lass here is a... LightClaw? I read a little about Reptilians but I thought you were extinct. Nice to see I'm not the only Earth creature around. So what are your names? Mine is Rock." The EarthWing was only half pretending not to know what the EarthClaw was really asking. That is, out of habit, he avoided questions involving his species if he suspected the person was seeking out the tribe. But on the other paw, he really did think this Reptilian was just looking for others like him, Dragon and EarthClaw alike. Why else would Reptilians be searching for EarthWings, anyway?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Thu May 12, 2016 7:12 pm

"Well if stalking is legal, I'll look like a law abiding citizen here." he thought to himself. He quickly glance at Shunji before speaking.

"The name is Xa, and this is the princess of the east, Shunji." he spoke with a straight face. To him, it was more the vision of his love than a lie. To him, it was the truth.

"Everyone thought we were extinct." he would say, "Just like you Earthwings." He would smile, crossing his arms to stare at the dragon, curious to find more information. "I'm guessing that we didn't die out. It's good to know our kind is still fighting, even if it's not on the surface." he would look over to Shunji.

"Looks like my speculation from earlier was right." he would say with a massive smile on his face. He would look back at the dragon, curious as ever. "But with your words," his smile would fade into a stern look as he faced his cruel reality. It seemed that he would always be reminded of it. "I still the last known claw of the Earth."
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat May 14, 2016 11:55 pm

Rock looked to each one as their names were said. "Hello Xa and Shunji." He didn't react to Xa saying the female was the "princess of the East", mostly because titles didn't mean much to him. " Well, my kind is extinct as far as I'm concerned; I haven't seen a single EarthWing since the day we were forced from our territory. You're the first Reptilians I've ever seen, but I'm sure there's more of you. I wish I knew if there were other EarthWings around."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun May 15, 2016 9:22 am

Shunji listened carefully at their conversation, she didn't want to be involved because the last thing she wanted was the dragon asking her questions. Her scales changed orange to show that she was a bit irratated, but she blushed a bit under her mask when XaJjang called her a princess. She just stood there, turned the other direction, arms crossed and awaited for Xaj to say it was time to leave. She hated dragons and just because Xaj was getting along with one, didn't mean that she had to.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri May 27, 2016 2:23 pm

His expression would fade from nothing into sorrow. It was displeasing to find his journey was meaningless. If his words were true, then there was no reason to keep looking. Though, he had reason to believe opposite, if the others, if there were others, were like him, it was a useless effort. He would have to find his way elsewhere and hopefully to a home that existed.

"Then I believe this is where we part." he would say, catching a glimpse of Shunji's colors changing. He didn't wish to have her endure any more of this event than needed. If he was surely facing the last Earthwing, then the last Earthclaw would find his home be elsewhere. He had no time to play mysterious games of the unknown. "If I find others, I'll be sure to let you know, Rock. Until then, we'll be on our way." He would give a slight bow as he begun to step away.

It would be a long journey, but perhaps the land of fire would be better for them both. Hopefully it was not all hotlands, and that they could strike a haven on the end of their lands.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat May 28, 2016 10:14 am

The EarthWing almost allowed the Reptilians to leave. But the saddened face and disappointed voice of XaJjang reminded the Scout of his own when he had been searching for survivors. Rock had already allowed two Dragons into the Haven below, what was two more--well, Reptilians, not Dragons. Besides, the King had forgiven him for the first one, which had been a NightWing. Surely he'd be forgiven this time; after all, at least one of these Reptilians was of the Earth. With a sigh, Rock replied, "Wait. Don't go yet. I have mislead you... We are few and we must rebuild. If we let just anyone amongst us, the world will know of us... the Humans would want to finish us off.  You understand my lie, yes? If... if you seek an audience with us, I can take you to our home."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sat May 28, 2016 10:34 am

Shunji listened carefully to their conversation and her scales changed to blue when she heard XaJjang say that they were leaving, she started following him as he started stepping away, but then the Earthwing spoke again. She sighed and her scales changed back to orange, she did not want to go anywhere with a dragon, as stated before, she absolutely hated dragons and having to go to one's home, would be torture to her.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat May 28, 2016 2:10 pm

He would look over to the female, unsure of what choice to make. Half of him wanted to meet the other kinds of his people, while the rest wanted what was best for them. Two halves made him whole. One half was accepted to the world he spoke of, while the other was owned by the other land he thought of.

"But even so, I am only half of our shared blood. The rest of me is kin to fire, whilst she is kin to me alone." he looked at her, hoping to find the answer among her face or words. He needed a sign. "But it is for the maiden to decide. I am but her keeper."

He would look into her eyes, letting her make the choice. Whatever it was, it would still please him. If didn't matter if he was among his people. All that mattered was he was with her.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Shunji grinned when XaJjang stated that she was able to chose wether to leave or to go with this dragon. As stated before, she absolutely hated Dragons and this Dragon was not near her kin, but near XaJjang's kin. She was just a LightClaw and didn't think living underground was a good place to stay, thought she may not fit in and absolutely hate being there, she wanted XaJjang to hopefully meet kin near his. But it was her choice. "..... I'm sorry, but.... I want to leave... I'm not a fan of Dragons, I'm sorry." Shunji said, as she decided to leave.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:42 pm

The EarthWing waited for the Reptilians' reply. When it came at last, he was unsure what to do. Rock simply nodded and turned to go himself. "Very well, then. If you would wish to stay and gather food or water, I can instruct that the Scouts not be warned about your presence."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:18 pm

"Thank you for the offer." he would tell him, "I'm going to have to decline, though it is nice to know that our kind has not died off. May you live well." Xa would give a slight blow as he stepped away from the dragon.

There was nothing more for them to say to each other, nor more to do. Shunji did not want to go, and Xa would not force her. But in the back of his mind, he knew whatever haven would be available, it would be riddled with dragons, be them large or small. He hopped they both could find a place to call home, or they would sooner call their graves the same.

"Let us be on our way then." Xa would say to her. "There is plenty of the world to discover."
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Shunji nodded as the decision was made, XaJjang started leaving and she followed him like always. Yes, her choice was a bit selfish, XaJjang wanted to see what the Earthwing wanted to show him, but she didn't like being surrounding by dragons. She finally decided to speak. "Hey... Sorry.... I know you wanted to go with that Dragon... But I just can't stand them... I'm sorry about that... But I do agree... We need a home." she said, hoping that he would forgive her and tell her more about where he was planning to go.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next