Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 3 Empty The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian)

Post by Devi Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the day was coming to a close the sun had began its descent heading towards the horizon, colours of orange and yellow danced on the clouds above the palace. After a hard day of meetings and looking after Orion his new adopted hatchling, Devi was walking along the outer wall of the palace. Admiring the view which he had seen many times looking outwards towards the Jungle with the lush orange against the canopy. Letting out a sigh as he enjoyed being alone for a bit, luckily Aakesh was looking after Orion. Pleased that he was taking to his new son well, after he had feared they wouldn't get on. Sitting against the battlements as he gazed around watching the tribe head back into their dens preparing for the night coming.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian)

Post by Arkhor Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:52 am

As a bit of dust hit Devi's muzzles from above he curiously looked up only to spot his two sons, listening to them both he chuckled blushing slightly "How.. long have you two been there?" Raising his brow slightly as he quickly turned back towards Aurelian noticing her expression, "Hey.. its alright.. I didn't know they where there either" smiling softly as he placed a paw under her chin lifting her gaze, "Hey don't worry.. their only excited, because they don't have a mother. I know its going very fast but would you be a mother to them? Along with.... maybe more later down the line.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian)

Post by Aurelian Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Aurelian felt her heart hammer in her chest and she struggled to keep herself from showing emotions aside from shock and a look of confusion on her face. She would wait a few moments to try and calm herself a little, a nervous purr coming from her. However, Devi's paw gently lifted her head and she looked into his eyes nervously. An assassin be an adopted mother? But who were these children? Were they not his? "Ummm... A mother?" Aurelian questioned him, remembering that figure head from when she was younger. However, being that figure head and seeing it were two completely different stories.

It's like he wants to throw me into the deep end... I don't know how to be a mother... Aurelian thought in doubt, her eyes trailing away from them.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Aakesh tilted his head, loosing his smile as he saw Aurelian seemed completely disoriented after seeing them. Uh, it was right that considering how she had behaved near Devi, it was a bit too much for her... He looked at Orion, nodding at him.
"We're going down." he announced.
With a small leap of his two back paws, Aakesh took off and positioned himself over his adoptive brother. He lowered himself on him, grabbing his flanks before beating his four powerful wings, taking off with the other hatchling and gliding back toward the ground. He quickly dropped Orion on the ground after getting close to it, and flew in front of Aurelian, remaining in a stationary flight there.
"Yep, a mother ! I haven't had one since Devi adopted me ! And I know from Hyruu you fly well, so you can help me teach Orion how to fly ! I tried to teach him but he's too scared..." he said, glancing at Orion.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:27 am

Orion let out an almost sad pip and mumbled to himself, then smiled at Aurelian. "Yeah! I never had a mom! Devi was my first dad, and he is super fun! But all the other dragons talk about how cool their moms are, and I'm super excited to have one too! We can go play games, learn how to hunt, not fly... it would be so much fun!" Orion happily padded over to the group, glancing around but mostly training his glance to Aurelian.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Chuckling slightly as his nuzzle the two with his paw, "I you guys are excited but lets not rush into things okay? After all those things can wait, lets first all get to know each other." smiling softly as he turned his gaze back towards Aurelian, "I'm sorry Aurelian... I know its a lot at once.. but we can take it slow, I would understand if your nervous but we can conquer that.. together.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Aurelian began to uneasily shift her weight between her front paws, her eyes darting from Devi to the two children and back again to follow who was speaking. She couldn't help her heart race in her chest, barred behind her ribs. Teaching? Training? They were asking her there and then if she were able to just throw away everything which she had done the past... Aurelian didn't even know how long, but they wanted her to drop everything and teach them? The assassin didn't know how to teach or even where to begin with anything.

Thankfully, Devi put a restraint on the two chatterboxes, and Aurelian gave herself a small breather. Things were happening too quickly, and considering she probably was going to have a riot when she became queen, the last thing on her mind was taking care of hatchlings. Giving a small sigh with Devi's comment, she looked to him. "Alone or together... What you ask of me is completely different and half spontaneously asked without any second thought. It's a lot to ask, as you would know, I don't know how to teach..." Aurelian answered in a mumble, unsure of herself and how to even help the two smaller dragons.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Chuckling lightly as he nuzzled her, "Together silly, of course only small things are needed for these two. As they mostly already know the basics, you won't have to do it alone" tilting his head slightly as he looked into her eyes lovingly, "I know its a lot to ask.. but being my mate would mean a lot to me.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3