Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 2 Empty The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian)

Post by Devi Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the day was coming to a close the sun had began its descent heading towards the horizon, colours of orange and yellow danced on the clouds above the palace. After a hard day of meetings and looking after Orion his new adopted hatchling, Devi was walking along the outer wall of the palace. Admiring the view which he had seen many times looking outwards towards the Jungle with the lush orange against the canopy. Letting out a sigh as he enjoyed being alone for a bit, luckily Aakesh was looking after Orion. Pleased that he was taking to his new son well, after he had feared they wouldn't get on. Sitting against the battlements as he gazed around watching the tribe head back into their dens preparing for the night coming.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian)

Post by Aurelian Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:59 pm

"Stop trying to move Devi!" Aurelian scolded, pressing down against his shoulder and trying to keep him against the ground. "Do you want to make things worse?! Just stay still dammit!" Aurelian half shouted, surprised at herself as tears stung her eyes. Trying to blink them away, she would hold the leafs against the wounds. "And shut up! You're a great leader. Just be quiet and let me work!" Aurelian scolded, tears freely falling from her cheeks. How could I be this careless?! She scolded herself in fury, crying quietly as she tried to maintain a grip on herself. She had no idea as to why she was acting like this, her heart and emotions soaring out of control.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spoils Of Light (Private Aurelian)

Post by Arkhor Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Gritting his teeth as she applied pressure onto his wounds, surprised as she scolded him nodding slightly as he followed her commands. Only to frown slightly giving her a sad look as he spotted her tearing up. "Aurelian... Its alright.. Its not your fault..don't ever think it was your fault.." Smiling slightly as he placed his paw ontop of hers helping to apply pressure. Groaning slightly he continued "Though... I do feel light headed.. So if I..." 'Thud' his head hitting his chest as he passed out from the shock. Breathing normally he body went limp.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Aurelian felt her heart catch in her throat.

He was going to die out here because of her. It was going to be her fault that their KING was going to die.

Aurelian tried to keep a tab on her emotions, using her basic knowledge to ensure that the bleeding had stopped. Going through her memories, she tried to search for where or when patrols or anything would go by so that she could find help. However, this deep into the hunting grounds, it was unlikely that anything would pass close to her.

With a growl, Aurelian would use her paws to heave Devi up on her back. Thanks to her strength, she was able to carry him across there. Ensuring that there was no bleeding, Aurelian made her way back to the LightWing palace, calling for help as soon as she was in range for the guards to hear her. Three came running, demanding what had happened to their king. She explained it in as little words as she could, before they took him from her and to the infirmary.

There, Aurelian would wait countless hours for Devi to wake, refusing to eat, drink or even leave his room. Mind you, hardly anyone noticed the statue in the corner which never moved from their spot, aside from when no one else was there. When she was alone, she walked over to him, resting her head on his bed as she looked up to him. Aurelian couldn't help the tears sting in her eyes at his healing wounds. It was her fault. She caused this to happen. If Only I had been quicker... she thought bitterly.

"I am so sorry Devi..." She apologised again, having done so many times before. If she could have swapped places with him... Without a doubt, Aurelian would have.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:44 pm

After what seemed to be hours, Devi finally awoke opening his eyes as he saw the usual golden light walls of the palace. Hearing Aurelian's words he groaned slightly as he tried to lift himself, "Gah... W..what.. how.. did I get back?.." only to continue "Why.. are you sorry Aurelian.. you did nothing wrong.. in fact.. you saved me.." As he remembered being attacked with Aurelian quickly killing the foe after Devi protected her. "Plus.. I protected you.. I didn't want you to get hurt...Its my own fault" Sighing slightly as he moved his paw stroking against her nose slightly trying to reassure her with a smile.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Aurelian withdrew from Devi when he spoke, her facial expression taking that of a stone mask as she didn't realise he was awake. Besides, there were guards outside. She looked to the door, then back to him, her face taking back the mask which she had to wear around others.

She felt his paw brush against her nose, and Aurelian pulled away from it. Aurelian was a little surprised that she almost purred from the contact, but she couldn't allow him to know. "I am glad to see that you are recovering well now, my King." She spoke clearly, a small smile on her face as she did so. "This is no ones fault as no one could have anticipated such an attack. However, it is I who failed, I am your most senior tracker, and I failed to sense the presence of something else in the trees." Aurelian stated, leaving little room for questions to be asked.

Her eyes drew away from him, looking to the city out from the window. How am I going to explain what I did wrong to everyone else... Aurelian thought bitterly to herself, losing herself in her thoughts.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:34 pm

Frowning slightly as he lifted himself into a better position, "You didn't fail me Aurelian.. if you did I wouldn't be here.. Even then I protected you.. I didn't want you to get hurt..." sighing slightly as she moved away from him, his eyes looking towards her as he continued "Don't punish yourself.. I'm the one who fainted" chuckling slightly as he coughed grunting from pain as he stopped chuckling.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Aurelian instantly would put pressure on her king's shoulder to force him back to his bed. She didn't need him opening up his wounds again. "My King, you should just rest for now..." Aurelian tried to say and somewhat force him to do so. The last thing he needed was to move...

Aurelian sighed quietly, "But still, I missed them. If I hadn't have, you wouldn't have been hurt. I'm glad you are looking brighter than you were earlier."
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Grunting again as he was pushed back down, "Gah.. It doesn't matter... what matters is that you wern't hurt.." blushing slightly as he realised what he had said. Nervously continuing as his tail shifted, "Because... I have to protect people I care about.." sighing slightly as he lowered his look still blushing.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Aurelian slowly gave a rather sad smile, That's what you think... She thought bitterly to herself. However, the significance of his comment, Aurelian felt herself freeze. "I don't know why you would protect me... I am your assassin. But thank you for your concern." Aurelian said respectfully, dipping her head slightly to acknowledge what he had said. "A cold-hearted assassin has no room for compass-to receive compassion..." Aurelian quickly recovered, about to state that she couldn't show compassion.

It was true. She had no room to show love or care. She was a remorseless assassin. A cold-hearted killer.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:31 pm

Giving her a sad smile he lowered his gaze briefly before returning it towards her eyes, "I don't think that's true.. Behind that shroud you wear.. I can tell you want to let yourself free..You can talk to me Aurelian..I won't take any offence.. I do believe your rather beautiful.." nervously chuckling as he blushed, his tail resting close to side, as he gently tapped her.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:49 pm

At that, Aurelian couldn't take it anymore. She quickly stood up, stepping away from Devi. "You are speaking like this because you are in pain. From your injuries and from your loss. I am sorry. But I think you need some rest." Aurelian stated matter-of-factly, before leaving the room without a hesitation.

Her heart pounded in her chest, tears trailing down her cheeks. She didn't want to say those words, but she couldn't believe they were true. Aurelian ran to her post, already too late. I won't allow myself to have emotions...

Aurelian couldn't do it.

She had been avoiding Devi for weeks, her deed known through the kingdom that she had allowed their king to be hurt. Aurelian, eventually had gotten over it, greatly against her will.

Aurelian's claws clicked on the ground, and she paced outside of the throne of the LightWings. She knew Devi was in there, most likely alone. So, with a sigh, she opened the door. Straight away, she came up to Devi, not allowing him to even speak before she all but hugged him. Aurelian didn't care, she needed him to know.

Ignoring the tears which trailed down her cheek, she admitted everything. "Devi I know that you probably don't want to hear this, but... I'm sorry for walking out on you and avoiding you. I was so scared about what you would say to me... I just...

Devi, I've loved you for so long, but you were always taken... So I never took a step forward. I never did anything and became something which was close to you. Your assassin, who only answers to you... A killer in your name... I thought that that was what I had to do to get your attention... But when you told me that I was... umm... I was scared and... I left...

But...

I love you Devi..."
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Frowning slightly as she quickly left him alone unable to do much with his injuries, sighing to himself he thought that she wasn't interested. Over the next few weeks he was back to his old self, resting in the throne room after finishing dealing with requests in the tribe. Soon enough another entered the room, raising hus brow slightly as he spotted who it was.

Before he could react she was already next to him, panicking slightly as he thought she was aiming to hurt him, yet in a second or two be realised ge was being hugged. Confused with the contact he replied [b] Erm.. Aurelian?[b] yet she started to talk as she confessed her feelings, blushing as he realised he pulled his snout a little away from hers too look ino her eyes. [b] Aurelian... Its alright.. I have feelings for you too.. I tried to express them that night.. You don't have to kill anymore..[b] smiling towards her he nuzzled her snout slightly as he waited for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Aurelian shook her head, realising how stupid that she sounded. No matter how much she had prepared, it didn't seem like it was going to be enough. However, Devi saved her by simply stating that he loved her as well. "I didn't think you were being truthful... I'm so sorry..." Aurelian said, shaking her head.

However, as her voice failed her, she pressed her head against his neck, crying silently. How pathetic... Crying because you admitted your love for another dragon...
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Giving off a soft growl as he returned her pressing with stroking her neck with his paw. [b]Hey. Its okay.. Don't cry.. I love you Aurelian, would... You become my Queen?[b] smiling towards her as he nuzzled her nose gazing into her eyes lovingly as his wings wrapped around her frame.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:23 pm

At his question, Aurelian felt her heart beat hard in her chest. Straight away, she went into a denial, doubting herself as she was even scared to consider being his mate... She was a killer... Aurelian shook her head slightly to clear her thoughts. She wanted Devi to be sure, so she would ask him, just once, to ensure that he was certain.

"Are you sure that you want me as your ... your Queen, Devi? I... I mean, you are asking the most... Deadly dragon in the kingdom, someone who raised themselves to be a killer... A-are you sure that you want that..?" Aurelian asked, stammering a little due to her nerves. She didn't want him to second guess this, and neither did she...

"And if you do... What are your thoughts on hatchlings one day?" Aurelian would ask with a small laugh, trying to break her own nervousness.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Smiling softly as he tried to reassure her, [b] Being a killer doesn't really matter, as I know you have kindness and light within you. Of course I would love to have hatchlings one day, as Hatchlings are the light that binds mates together and the tribe[b] licking her nose as he purred slightly. [b] Aurelian will you be my mate?.. My queen? Who will give me Princes and Princesses?[b] smirking towards her as he pressed his forehead against hers.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Aurelian felt herself blush, unable to even answer for a few moments as her cheeks were incredibly red. Nerves were really getting to her and she wasn't sure quite how to respond. She thought he would hate her, despise her, throw her away like the trash she always thought that she was. However, here he was, denying even that from happening. After the long silence, Aurelian would nod, tears of joy streaming down her face.

"It would be my honour to be your mate, and to have your beloved children..." Aurelian mumbled, her blush deepening as she nuzzled her head further into his neck.

"I love you Devi..."
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:44 pm

Smiling brightly as he got his response, Its my honour Aurelian to have such a stunning Queen.. And for her to accept me.. We shall have a feast to declare our love.. Along with announcing you as Queen Resting his snout on the back of her head as his neck rumbled in a soft growl, coiling his tail around hers he smilied feeling beyond happiness from finding a mate.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Aurelian blushed greatly at his comment, shaking her head quickly. "No no! There's no need to do a celebration surely... I-I-I'm sure that it's not a big deal to announce me as Queen..." Aurelian pressed, hoping that he would remember that she didn't like crowds. However, after thinking about it for a few moments, Aurelian realised that it would be not just a celebration for her. But for her mate as well...

She smiled, nodding to him. "Nevermind, I let my head speak before my heart... It would be a wonderful thing if we could celebrate it. I mean, it would be amazing!" Aurelian said cheerfully, before nuzzling her new and wonderful mate. The glint in his eyes confirmed what she was thinking.

Devi seemed to be over the moon of finding someone.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:59 pm

Sticking his tongue out playfully as he licked her again We would be Celebrating us.. Along with letting everyone know, it would be for the tribe too. I know your not great with crowds.. But I will be by your side smiling as he hugged her tightly, hoping to reassure the dragoness
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Aurelian felt her face burning as he said that, nodding in appreciation. "It would be much easier if you were to be with me... I think it would be a wondrous thing to experience and be a part of." Aurelian said with a giggle, licking her new mate gently. She didn't want to leave his side, and she doubted that she ever would.

"I don't think the tribe has had anything to celebrate on for a long time as well..." Aurelian pondered, "But I don't think many will be happy that an assassin is Queen..."
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Sighing slightly in relief as he held his new mate, Let me worry about them..Your still a Lightwing Aurelian.. So stuff them chucking as he pressed his nose against neck, feeling the warmth between them as he couldn't wait for what was in store for them both.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:45 am

Devi and Aurelian would be interrupted as a small cloud of dust fell between the two of them, in an almost surrealistic way. The dust was too abundant and too well localized to simply be the cause of the wind, and seemed to have come from straight over their heads. Except there wasn't anything there, apart from a small ledge running near the roof. Ledge that was currently hosting two hatchlings.
"Geesh I told you to stop moving!" Aakesh whispered to Orion, the noise echoing through the throne room.
But it was already too late, and Aakesh realized the two of them had been spotted. The little four winged dragon looked down at Devi and Aurelian, grinning at them.
"Don't worry about us, go on! You two are cute!" he called them, chuckling.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:58 am

Orion stammered, his scales very slowly creeping into a shade of red. He almost gasped in horror when Aakesh spoke, but then chuckled and agreed. "Yeah dad! Wait... Wait I've never had a mom before!" Orion excitedly nudged Aakesh and started slightly bouncing, more dust spilling over the edge, and his scales now back to mimicking the stone ledge.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:32 am

Aurelian pulled away from Devi quite suddenly, her cheeks flashing red as she became increasingly embarrassed. How did she not notice these little ones earlier? After all, they can't just appear out of nowhere...

Aurelian's claws clicked gently on the surface of the marble floor as she nervously mumbled to herself, saying something about hatchlings and not being so great with them. However, only Devi should have been able to hear her thoughts as her tone of voice was quite low. Aurelian would then turn her head away, ignoring the words of the younger dragons before them. "I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your time with them..." Aurelian mumbled before she felt her heart beginning to stab itself in her chest. She felt tears of sadness sting her eyes. After turning her head away, Aurelian would begin to leave with her head low.

Devi already had princes... Why on earth would he need more...

Why would he want other hatchlings.

Aurelian felt her heart flutter in her chest. It was becoming too much for her. Young dragons or not, the dragoness was never one for larger crowds. Anything over two was too much for her. This was even more true especially for when they somewhat pounced on her in surprise. She felt dizzy from her own worry and stress, becoming incredibly unbalanced on her four feet.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next