Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

THe Black Palace (paradox and other dark characters) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

THe Black Palace (paradox and other dark characters) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

THe Black Palace (paradox and other dark characters)

3 posters

Go down

THe Black Palace (paradox and other dark characters) Empty THe Black Palace (paradox and other dark characters)

Post by Eternities Faith Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Faiths Temple/Castle

it ad been 7 days since Faith had Restored his Castle where the ruins were 4 weeks after his arrival at the nightwing Kingdome

up in his observatory, he had a massive black sphere with 5 smaller black spheres orbiting it they were hovering overhead, to a human they would be massive but really to a dragon its about the same size, the sphere was 30 ft in diameter, faith was standing on a black marble platform circling the black sphere hovering above the floor of the observatory, it was created in ancient times by the greatest magical scholars during the age... this magical sphere was directly tied into the very fabric of magic making it, in itself a mystery, in reality the sphere itself existed long before anyone no one knows who created it but it is so concentrated so thick with magic that it is tied into the very cosmological web of magic... the ancient scholars merely created a device around it... so that Faith can tap into it far better than he can alone, this allows him to see other magical beings and magical sources, the list goes on, magic lives in everything just some know how to tap into it... so this makes a perfect spyglass... or a deadly weapon if used the right way. the five large orbs circling the giant sphere acted as catalysts, their function unknown to any but Faith...

Faith then put his hand on the sphere and then in a blue transparent holographic image surrounded faith and the spheres, it was a map of Pyrria, and then thousands, millions of tiny little white dots showed up all over pyrria... dragons... reptilians... all of them, everyone... no matter where they were... faith then zoomed into the Firewing palace onto the leaders, and listened in on their convocation as they walked about and talked abut politics... quickly bored of that he zoomed back out showing pyrria once again... this time the white dots disappeared and then purple ones shined... these were sources of great power one of which was this very castle and one to each of the tribal palace's and multiple others deep in unknown or forgotten lands.
Eternities Faith
Eternities Faith
NightWing Scholar
NightWing Scholar

Male Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

THe Black Palace (paradox and other dark characters) Empty Re: THe Black Palace (paradox and other dark characters)

Post by Discord Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Paradox was wandering the Nightwing territory. Since no one but Astral could see him in a state like this, it was just something he did in his free time since he would get bored otherwise. Once in a while, he spoke to a nearby dragon, driving him insane just to spread the chaos to the point of balance.
However, today was different. He saw for once, he didn't even know how he could have missed it, a palace, not the one belonging to the Nightwing Queen Gemini, but rather a new one. He could sense that it certainly wasn't empty, so he did what he would always do in a situation like that...walking headfirst in.

As he found himself a few minutes later inside the castle, still invisible due to his illusion magic, he found himself in a certain room seeing for one a dragon, for two several black spheres and orbs of unknown purpose. He floated up to the dragon, whispering in his ear.

Well, well, who do we have here? Tell me, who are you and what are you doing with this. I'm really curious about that.

His voice, the voice of madness slowly making it's way into the dragons head.
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

THe Black Palace (paradox and other dark characters) Empty Re: THe Black Palace (paradox and other dark characters)

Post by Eternities Faith Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Faith tilted his head when he head someone whisper into his hear, Faith clenched his paw with a glare and the room was filled with a magical aura of natural raw magic, silhouetting anything magical in the room with a purple hue. faith that slowly turned his head at the intruder, "some kind of god..." faith said able to sense his power.

huffing and snorting out his nose he looked back to the sphere then up at the map of pyrria, "if you truly must know, I a searching for some relics... it belongs to my arch..." he said before looking back at the dragon, " what brings you here?" faith asked the dragon the map of pyrria still showing the locations of all the sources of great power in all of Pyrria
Eternities Faith
Eternities Faith
NightWing Scholar
NightWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Paradox circled the dragon, still curious about the true nature of that Nightwing. He didn't really mind the origin of any dragon. Every dragon was sane to some degree, and that could be changed.
Still whispering in his ears while circling the dragon, he tried to bring the madness further into his mind.

Does one like me has to have a reason to be at any place? I just saw that this palace is very interesting, that's all. What are you doing with these relics as soon as you found them?
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternities Faith Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Faith peered at the dragon again, before smirking with a chuckle, looking back at the sphere he tapped it with 3 fingers one after another, before then a holographic image of his palace showed up and then to the central chamber which contained the arch, he then tapped the sphere a couple more times and then 7 items appeared separate they looked pointless, he then added them together there they stood hovering in the center of the arch and massive crystal with a halo around thethickest part with 4 blades along its length on 4 sides and 4 wings wrapping around it the tip jagged like a crown.

"the relics you saw...are the pieces to finishing my arch... with it... the sun will turn black... the world will fall unto darkness... light shall fall, darkness will prevail, dark Magic enhanced hundred fold light neutralized. I did it once before... but they tore it apart and scattered the pieces across Pyrria... not even Astral can stop it... no god can..." faith said before looking at the dragon "satisfied... god of chaos and insanity?... my own intentions are my own..." he scoffed "there is no good... no evil... just perspective f those who do not see things their way" he growled with a glare, even after eons his anger is still strong, but who was he angry at?....
Eternities Faith
Eternities Faith
NightWing Scholar
NightWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:15 pm

He chuckled at the "arch", looking at the unfinished one and the pieces he was looking for. Knowing that he possessed one of these pieces himself, how he got onto one will remain a mystery, he knew that this Nightwing would never be able to complete his work. Although he would have loved to see the sun turning black, it was not his nor the Nightwing's place to interfere with the balance of the universe. However, this wouldn't stop him from being all himself.

Oh well, looks like quite a work you have in front of you...Well, I am currently looking for dragons sane enough to spread chaos around the world, those who do it for my goals...

He leaned in closer to the Nightwing's ear.

...maybe, for our goals. You see, I found quite some potential inside you. Maybe, just maybe you are the one who I was looking for all those years. Just imagine it, with your arch, and my powers, think about all things we could do to this world...

With these words, he showed that dragon mental images of a possible future, a future of darkness, of two dragons sitting atop of the world, chaos spread across all of Pyyria. An indeed possible future, if that dragon were to agree.
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternities Faith Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Faith looked at the dragon god, as he spoke, seeing the image he put in his mind, "Potential? I have limitless potential, my own power can be a gods undoing..." h sad pausing for a bit before looking at Paradox, "only one condition..." faith said pausing for a bit to let the dragon god think.

"As long as my work is undisturbed and my work is finished, that my plans are met... and in the future... I may call upon you for a request... you will know when I ask"
faith said
Eternities Faith
Eternities Faith
NightWing Scholar
NightWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:37 am

Allistair was watching the whole time from afar, pleased to see that these drakes were evidently quite evil like herself, yet curious to know what they may be up to.
Something bad, I hope... she thought as she began her way teleporting foot by foot down the spire she was perched onto, her eyes burning in the shadow.
She finally teleported into a nearby tree. She watched down at the two dragons, tail flicking ominously. She dipped her head at the God of Chaos- she was quite fond of insanity herself, and there was always nothing to stop her from spreading madness...
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down