Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Painting (Open to Everyone) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Painting (Open to Everyone) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Painting (Open to Everyone)

3 posters

Go down

Painting (Open to Everyone) Empty Painting (Open to Everyone)

Post by Artemise Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:36 pm

Artemise set her canvas on the wooden frame, taking out a piece of graphite and setting it against the blank white sheet. She looked around at her surroundings. To her left, white sand. To her right, white sand. To her front? Endless blue sea. The waves of the sea rose and fell, devouring the sand and then retreating, leaving dampened sand as an imprint. She started to sketch lightly, drawing the shape of the seashore, the rocks that rose out of the sand, the waves that lapped at the sand. Then, when she was done, she dipped a paintbrush into her palette, and she set the white-beige tip to the canvas, and started to paint. It was peaceful here; the sounds of the waves of the sea was soothing, and it helped Artemise relax.

It also convinced her that no one was going to come and bother her. But no. She forgot that the sea was home to the SeaWings, and one was bound to come up soon and ask what she was doing on the edges of SeaWing territory. Still, she didn't think much about that thought, choosing to brush it away, and continued with her painting, now starting to paint the endless blue sea, her tail curled contentedly around one haunch.

Last edited by Artemise on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Painting (Open to Everyone) Empty Re: Painting (Open to Everyone)

Post by Daisy Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:13 pm

//Joining~//

As she was travelling back home to the sea from the forests, Daisy had a grand day in the forest, the animals had, well sorta, invited her to their party tomorrow night. How cool was that? Well that means she had to get ready for party tomorrow, Daisy wondered what she could bring for tomorrow, besides flowers.
When she had reached the coast of the Seawing beach, Daisy saw a dragon who isn't a seawing doing something on the wooden thing with a white square 'stuck' to it. She was a little confused on what it is at first but when she took a moment to figure it out, it was a a canvas on a wooden frame. She had seen one of her fellow Seawings paint on that before, that was rather impressive! Being very interested to see what the non-seawing is painting so she hopped over to the non-Seawing and took a peek at the canvas. Daisy couldn't help but yell cheerily, "Hey! That's so impressive! I see your painting a scenery of my home! I can't believe you're one of the 'non-Seawings to admire my beautiful sea! But you just wait til you see my beautiful coral home! It's literally all filled with rainbows! So much prettier than the blue sea that looks like a void!" Daisy was feeling very chatty today and she couldn't resist over burdening the large dragoness with questions, "So what's your name? Are you an Icewing because you look like one! And oh my gosh! You are huger than my fellow mates! Can you give my any advice to make myself bigger? I'm pretty sure that you eat carrots everyday! Unfortunately, my teeth and jaws aren't strong enough to bite into these carrots without making my teeth bleed! Hee hee, I hope you're proud of yourself for you abilities that I never can have!" Daisy started to giggle uncontrollably afterwards, like if she having so much fun with her own words.
Daisy
Daisy
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Female Posts : 9

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:45 pm

Artemise was lightening the blue colour of the sea at some parts when she noticed a SeaWing hopping towards her. She let out a groan of annoyance. Where exactly could she paint without getting disturbed? She winced when the damned SeaWing started yelling in her ear ... and then stared at her as she started giggling uncontrollably like a hatchling for no reason. Never mind your teeth. My ears are literally bleeding right now, she thought irritatedly, but tried to keep her voice polite when she answered, "Yes, I'm an IceWing, and my name's Artemise. About the size thingy, I do not eat carrots every day. I hate them." She made a face. "Since you're still growing up... Err... Try to eat more nutritious stuff?" she suggested, actually not knowing much about "how to grow bigger". She only knew that it depended on the parents. If the parents were big, there would be a very high chance of the children being big, too. It was called... genetics? She wasn't sure. But she hoped that the SeaWing would go away; she was sure that she wouldn't, though, and braced herself for another barrage of questions.

Last edited by Artemise on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:59 am

While still grinning, Daisy noticed that the dragon seemed to disapprove of her being around. Why's that she is unhappy with me like everyone else? Daisy thought but she didn't let her smile fade away. She held her head high and looked at the large dragon, "So your a Icewing, Ay-me?" Oh cool! I have meet one before!" She jumped up and down in joy, "Although he is way smaller than you as well as me. Now you see why I asked you about the carrots thing.~" Daisy nodded as she moved on to the next questions without warning that she is a huge chatterbox, "Sooooo, since your an Icewing... What's snow like? Is it yellow and fluffy? Does it taste like Ice cream? One time when they were holding a 'ice cream' my friends said that they have obtained then from the Icewing territory. So I have never been able to go there myself because the cold freezes my slimy scales... OOOH! Ay-me! How you Icewings do in hot weather? The heat literally burns the moisture of my scales! HAHA! You should seen that time which happened to me! Oh Arkhor! What about the fact you Icewings are birds with animals like I am and my 'bestie'? Oh duh, everyone's my bestie so you can be mine as well! Once you're one of my besties, we can have a party together and... Possibly throw paints at each other! That would be the best party ever! And I could call all of my besties over! Only if they are a fan of parties like me... ANYWAY, are you guys nice to other tribes or the facts about them are true? And then I don't have to worry about you not being friendly to me!" Daisy stopped there so the Icewing can grasp a breath, no one can listen to that much text without forgetting what she said. Hopefully Artemise won't faint from Daisy's speech or something...
Daisy
Daisy
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:03 am

Storm was just out exploring and was traveling near the border of the SeaWing territory. Up ahead of him, he spotted two dragons. A SeaWing and an IceWing. The IceWing seemed like he was trying to paint, but the seemingly loud SeaWing kept talking and talking.

Storm decided to go down and meet them. He silently glided down to the duo. "Hello," he greeted with a smile. "I am Storm." He walked over to them.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:32 am

Artemise held up a paw as the SeaWing opened her mouth to begin chattering nonsense again. "Do me a favor and phrase your words properly," she said. "I can't really understand you. Also, please note that my name is Artemise, not Ay-me... Speaking of names, you haven't given me yours." And then she spotted another dragon approaching them, and felt like clawing her eyes out. Where could she get peace and quiet? And if he was a chatterbox as well... Well, instead of getting all frustrated, why not just ... get along with them? Do you notice that you're usually this grumpy when you're painting? Shouldn't you be in a good mood? a voice in her brain said. It's 'cause I don't want to be disturbed! she retorted. Still, as much as she hated to admit it, she knew that the voice in her head was right. So she plastered a bright smile on her face and said, "Greetings, Storm. What brings you here?", dipping her head in a greeting as she said so.

Last edited by Artemise on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:21 am

Daisy giggles with a huge grin on her face as soon as she knew that Artemise didn't catch a sentence of what she had said to her. That was a test she'd set up and it seems that she had failed. Ah well, not everyone understands fast speech.
Looking over to the purple dragon who is almost the same size as her, she hurried over to him to give him a rough pat on his back."Yo, yo Storm! It's a pleasure to meet ya! Do I know you before though?" She greeted in a softer voice as Storm isn't hardly as tall as that ice dragon. Oh that reminds Daisy that Artemise wants her name, she turned away from Storm and she performed a big jump onto the ground between the two dragons at a same distance. She threw her head up into the sky with her eyes closed and she yelled out as she was talking to something that resides in the sky, "You speak of my name? My name is Daisy! I am your-" She stopped suddenly to check her head, where she would normally keep her flowers on, but they weren't any on her head. "Huh? Where are my flower crowns that I have made? I think I might have given them to my dear animals friends~ I gonna go and make some more!" Without hesitation, Daisy hurried into the wood path which leads to the flower fields where most of her flower apparel were made in. She gave one more shout to the two dragon, "Please stay there! I want to give you a 'welcome' gift for coming over to my beach!" She then giggled afterwards as she disappeared into the bushes.
Daisy
Daisy
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:20 am

Storm was about to answer Daisy, but then she started chatting to Artemise again before dashing off into the forest. "Gosh, she seems like a handful," he remarked playfully to Artemise. "Anyways, I overheard you say that your name is Artemise as I was approaching. I am here just because I was exploring Pyyria, as I do a lot in my free time." He paused for a moment. "I like your painting," he remarked, looking at the canvas.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:57 am

"She is a handful. I would like her if she talked a little lesser..." Artemise said ruefully, smiling at Storm. He seemed nice. Maybe she would make a new friend today. "Thank you," she said, in response to his compliment. "You can have the painting after I'm done with it." Since the chatty SeaWing wasn't there to bother her, she held up the paintbrush and finished lightening some parts of the navy blue sea, and proceeded to painting the ripple. It was not easy, but she managed it, and soon she was done. "Here." She removed the canvas from the wooden frame and offered it to Storm. Artemise heard rustles, and whispered, "Hurry! Take it and hide it before Daisy comes back and releases another torrent of words!" She placed the canvas on the sandy ground and hurriedly folded the wooden frame; putting it into a brown box the size of her head, she then sat on it, and it was clear that she was not going to paint any more that day.

"It's foldable," she explained, seeing Storm's look of surprise. "Useful, eh?"

Last edited by Artemise on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Daisy had stopped to hide behind a tree to eavesdrop onto the duo once she had realised that they were talking about her. They don't like me... She thought, letting out a sad sigh, her joyfulness was all gone and let the feeling of being lost continue on... NOT TODAY! Daisy's sadness was snapped into anger, while she was still frowning, she is also smiling. "Those half-hearted devils!" She spoke, but not so loud that the other dragons could hear her, this is her 'secret conversation', "That's how you two play at this game of life eh? I knew I could of have seen more of that Emotionless dragon! Or... At least he seem to not let out his emotions often." This was one of the rare times where Daisy speaks her thoughts out loud, maybe she wasn't always positive,  "... And don't get me started on the nitpicky titanic dragon who calls herself an Icewing, I bet she's part Earthwing and so I can call her a 'Mountainwing'. HAHAHA! Pssh, dragons always wanting to see better parts of me. Thanks Arkhor there's people who doesn't!" Daisy nodded, her frown fading away as she slowly revealed the paintbrush that was hidden under one of her wings. It had some amount of fresh paint on as it was one of Artemise's paintbrushes, "This... would make a perfect gift!" She chuckled, running over to the flower field.

The field was filled with various of colourful flowers but the most distinguishing part of the field was that there is a rock placed in the middle. Daisy quickly hurried over to the rock, "Hey Mr.Rock! How are going? Great I see? Anyway I have brought a gift for you! Just wait until I put it on!" With the paintbrush, Daisy painted a smiley face on the rock, she was really proud of her results. "Why gosh! I have shown some personality onto you Rocky! But... You're still missing something... OH YEAH! I still yet to make you a Flower lei!" Daisy said, face palming before she ran around the field, gathering the flowers to weave with. Once she had done this, she ran back to sit on top of the smiling rock to begin her flower lei making, "Okay so, this is how I make flower leis. Firstly, you push this flower to this, tie a knot, push this flower into this flower... (mumble, mumble, mumble .....)"
Daisy
Daisy
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Storm smiled as Artemise gave him the painting. "Thank you, this is really nice." He bowed his head appreciatively. He put the painting under a nearby bush so that the SeaWing wouldn't mess it up if she got a hold of it.

After a minute, Storm started to get concerned. "I am started to get concerned for Daisy. I will go see where she is." He walked off toward where she disappeared. Soon he reached a field of flowers and spotted Daisy talking to a rock. It had a face on it, and she seemed to be teaching it how to make a flower lei.

Sympathy washed over Storm. She must be lonely, he thought. He slowly walked into the field and smiled to the SeaWing. "Hello, Daisy," he greeted kindly.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Artemise put the box into a pouch and she slung it over her neck; following after Storm, she saw Daisy. And her fallen paintbrushes. That reminded her that in the haste of making sure Daisy wouldn't see them, she had forgotten to pack up her paintbrushes. So she picked up the one Daisy yet used, cleaned it on the floor, and placed it into the box. She retrieved the rest of her paintbrushes and did the same. Returning to the place where Storm was, she watched Daisy curiously. "So that's a flower lei?" she asked, eyeing the half-done flower lei in fascination. Her tail snaked around her limbs and poked the rock. Poke, poke. It didn't move. Ah, stupid her. She had thought it was alive.

Last edited by Artemise on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:58 pm

Unaware of the dragons that just came to Daisy's fields as she was completely focused on weaving those flowers which are half her size, Daisy thought that the rock was talking to her! "Yes, this is a flower lei, I don't know why you still find it fascinating, I have made and shown them to you many times. It just that I have forgotten to make one for you to show our true strength of friendship!" Daisy stood up on the rock, spreading out her gigantic flower lei out to see her half-done progress. "And I'll make sure this lei is the best one I have ever made so far!" She giggled, some great idea that not many people achieve eh? Once she had done giggling, she sat down on the rock and continued on weaving, she still took no notice of the two dragons standing in front of her. As it seems that Daisy is happy being friends with a immovable rock, loneliness wasn't her problem...
Daisy
Daisy
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:48 am

Storm still felt sad for the SeaWing. "Daisy?"He sat down next to her, wondering if she would notice him.

// Sorry for the short post. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Artemise found Daisy's imagination amusing. Really, a rock that could talk? A non-living thing, at that? Hearing Storm speak to Daisy, she whispered, "Ssh. Let her be; we'll watch for now. I want to see how a complete flower lei looks like." She settled into a comfortable position, and watched Daisy, patiently waiting for her to complete her flower lei. And that was when she felt a few drops of water splash onto her face. Looking up, she scowled when she realised that it was drizzling. She stood up and backed away into the shelter of the large tree, wishing to avoid being rained, or rather, drizzled on.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:53 am

Bump..
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:03 am

Some raindrops spattered onto her nose, "Ah! The more the merry!" Daisy cheered, as she was a seawing she doesn't mind rain at all and the flowers are waterproof so she can swim around in the sea wearing flower leis~ After a couple more minutes, she had weaved in the last flower onto the flower lei. She stood up again to show off the size of the enormous flower lei with giant flowers arranged in the colours of the rainbow, it is rather impressive. After the final touches, she threw the lei over the rock, "What ya think? I even added some REAL gemstones onto this!" She asked the Mr.Rock. Of course Mr.Rock won't respond with words but instead; as the paint wasn't dry enough, the black smiley face was dripping off the rock like if it was... "You're drooling over it? It must means that you show it! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Daisy screamed in extreme happiness, "SENPAI HAS NOTICED ME!! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Daisy haven't noticed the two dragons standing near her...
Daisy
Daisy
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down