Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -)

+6
Alistair
Hyruu
Aero Dynamic
Xia
Lynx
Rii Rii
10 posters

Go down

Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -) Empty Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -)

Post by Rii Rii Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:02 pm

This studio is for making FREE ART to lovely dragon RPers. My art is going to be traditionally drawn OR digitally drawn on GIMP.

If you want to request art please fill out my tiny form. This is so that I can make art as close to your dragon as possible. please try to be as descriptive of their appearance and size as possible. I WILL TAKE YOUR REQUEST OFF IF YOU GO INACTIVE!!!

Art Request form here:

Dragons name- (your dragons name here)
Dragon's scale color- (be very descriptive please)
Dragons fur color- (also be descriptive)
Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- (still be descriptive)
Dragon's snout type- (1=hooked or beaked like a bird of prey, 2= rounded and scaled like a monitor lizard, 3= rounded and scaled but looking kind of like a wolfs muzzle, 4= other and please tell me what it looks like IDK compare it to an animals muzzle)
Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth- (again something extra that is useful to me)
Dragons body length without the tail- (yes this is needed)
Dragons body length with tail- (Also needed, this is usually whats on a profile)
Dragon's shoulder height- (Yes I do need this to accurately draw it)
Dragon's ground to head height- (this is what you normally need in a profile)
Dragon's body type- (can be three different main types. 1=slim and snake like like the oriental dragons of old, 2=lean but muscular not buldging with muscle. This is the type most dragons are, 3=large beefy muscular or fat dragons )
Dragon's overall weight- (this is not needed but would also help)
Size of wings compared to body- (you can explain this however you want to. You do not have to put this down. It helps if you do but I can just make a general assumption on wing size)
Wing color- (cause sometimes wings are differently colored than dragons bodies)
Eye color- (because I forgot to put this part up further)

The only dragon art I can show off right now is a random black dragon, Noctissa, Rateevko, Rii's, Oreo, and Lynx's as they are the only digitally drawn one's I've done recently. It's linked below on DA (deviantart)
http://pre04.deviantart.net/fc67/th/pre/f/2016/038/8/c/black_dragon_by_terra_anne-d9qyhl0.png
http://orig15.deviantart.net/ffa2/f/2016/038/5/4/noctissaprofile_by_terra_anne-d9qykue.png
http://terra-anne.deviantart.com/art/Rateevko-536748362
http://pre01.deviantart.net/3b1e/th/pre/f/2016/003/5/a/untitled_by_terra_anne-d9mk5ch.png
http://orig05.deviantart.net/fbe9/f/2016/055/0/3/oreo_face1_by_terra_anne-d9szbu1.png
http://pre08.deviantart.net/fa75/th/pre/f/2016/059/b/3/neworeo_by_terra_anne-d9ti05p.png
http://orig06.deviantart.net/f7c9/f/2015/166/c/0/sketchlynx4_by_terra_anne-d8xfecu.png

OPEN SPOTS:

1) - Hyruu
2) - Draken
3) - Nihlus
4) - Baldirak
5) - Athena

ANY OTHER REQUESTS WILL BE ADDED TO THE LIST AFTER THE FIRST THREE ARE FINISHED!! ALSO remember that I do these in my free time. So I will not give an approximate "time until finished" to you. It gets finished when it gets finished. That is all.

Last edited by Rii Rii on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 14 times in total
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -) Empty Re: Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -)

Post by Lynx Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:09 pm

Dragons name- Lynx
Dragon's scale color- Light Blue with a tan underbelly (look at av). Can also see outline of scales with darker blue lines
Dragons fur color- N/A
Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- light blue, but darker that scale color.
Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth-Longish, I don't know how to put it... about 6 ft
Dragons body length without the tail- 80 ft
Dragons body length with tail- 120 ft
Dragon's shoulder height- 30 ft
Dragon's ground to head height- 70 ft
Dragon's body type- 2
Dragon's overall weight- 150 pounds
Size of wings compared to body- Fully out they are very large, wingspan is 200 ft
Wing color- tan for the membrane
Eye color- dark grey, almost black

Last edited by Lynx on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -) Empty Re: Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -)

Post by Xia Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Dragons name- Nightflare
Dragon's scale color- Black, with a very smooth, shiny glint to them. She also has a faint purple aura surrounding her, and her scales are packed tightly together, like that of a Kenyan Sand Boa's (Look it up.) Her under belly scales are the same shade of black as the rest of her.
Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- She has two horns at the top of her head, that are only very slightly curvy. She also has long, skinny, small spikes going down her back, spread apart, and ending by the start of her tail.
Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth- As mentioned above, the top horns are thick, whereas the rest are thin and long.
Dragons body length without the tail- Seventy
Dragons body length with tail- Ninety
Dragon's shoulder height- Forty five
Dragon's ground to head height- Sixty
Dragon's body type- Lean and slender build, with an elegant frame, yet strong leg muscles.
Size of wings compared to body- She has a Ninety five foot wingspan.
Wing color- They are only a slightly lighter shade of black then the rest of her body. The membrane is only a slightly lighter shade of black then the wings.
Eye color- Purple. Her eyes are usually half closed, in a sarcastic looking appearance. Also, her stance is usually very beautiful. One of royalty and formality.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Dragons name- Dynamic Oreo
Dragon's scale color- His scale color is mostly black while he does had a white stripe going down his back. His scales tend to shine but at times they can be dusty.
Dragons fur color- Oreo don't got no fur
Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- His teeth are small and sharp. While he has horns he wouldn't really call them that, more like little flabby things that circle his head. He has a row of spikes going down his back that are hard but couldn't hurt someone. His claws are a grey color, more on the dark side.
Dragon's snout type- I would say 2
Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth- Two of his flabby horns are longer than the rest, while they get smaller on their way down his head. His spikes are realitively small. His claws are a good size compared to his paw. His teeth are about in between the size of his claws and spikes.
Dragons body length without the tail- I would say his body length without his tail would be 30 feet
Dragons body length with tail- 48 feet
Dragon's shoulder height- 45 feet? (He has a short neck and small head)
Dragon's ground to head height- I'm just going with 48
Dragon's body type- He is a mixture of 2 and 3, because he is a Royal Guard and highly trained and strong but not like he's went to the gym every day and lifted 500 pounds from when he was born.
Dragon's overall weight- About 100 tons.
Size of wings compared to body- I would say his wings are medium sized, about 28 horisontaly and has a 76 wingspan. (Includes both wings)
Wing color- The front part of his wing is white while the rest is black
Eye color- Whitish/silver

(Just to help out)
Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -) 5As8RF3
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:31 am

Oh, why not ^^ I already have a complete reference sheet for him, so most of the details will refer back to it.

References :
Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -) _oc__hyruu_sitting_by_ryat-d64brm0

Some more info :
Painting Dragon Studio ( - CLOSED -) _character_sheet__hyruu_by_ryat-d5qfwwf
(a few details like the dorsal spikes are missing on this one)

Dragons name- Hyruu
Dragon's scale color- Light gray, but can change color
Dragons fur color- None
Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- Golden
Dragon's snout type- I guess 2, see the first image
Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth- Medium, refer back to the image
Dragons body length without the tail- Around 3m I guess, the tail should be around 2m
Dragons body length with tail- Slightly less than 5m
Dragon's shoulder height- about 2m50
Dragon's ground to head height- Fairly standard neck, so I'd say around 3m-3m50
Dragon's body type- 2, slightly leaner than the average
Dragon's overall weight- Ignore the one I put on the ref, it's just not realistic. A slender dragon of this size, I guess it should be around 150-200kg ?
Size of wings compared to body- I really should make another ref sheet, some of the measurements are weird. About 2m50 per wing, just a bit shorter than the average
Wing color- Purple
Eye color- Golden
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:27 am

Dragons name- Velvet
Dragon's scale color- =Well, she's a LightWing, so she could be white with a pink patch over her left eye and a blue one on her right ear. There is a light green stripe going down her spine with purple tiger-like stripes.
Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- Her teeth are sharp, and she has two fangs that go a little past the lower jaw. She has only two horns on the top of her head, and her spikes are sharp and spread out down her spine, and they, along with her claws & horns, are metallic gold. Her claws are large and serrated.
Dragon's snout type- Looks like monitor lizard.
Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth- They all would be normal for a dragon, but her claws and teeth are a little bigger than neutral.
Dragons body length without the tail- 9 ft.
Dragons body length with tail- idk how long a dragon should be..? 15 ft.?
Dragon's shoulder height- Um... Well, it rises a little higher from her back, so the height from the spine would be 4 in..
Dragon's ground to head height- 31 ft.
Dragon's body type- #2
Dragon's overall weight- Um, idk how I dragon should weigh, but I'll say about 150-170 lb. for a LW.
Size of wings compared to body- large compared to her body
Wing color- Teal
Eye color- Purple

Thanks! Sorry if too complicated. Lol
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Lynx I have a few different sizes for you. All of the pics are PNG's so you can put it over a background of some kind if you wish. ALSO, I did the head and beak based off of that avatar you showed on here. If you want me to get rid of the beak and make it rounded I can very easily do that and fix it.

http://orig11.deviantart.net/b5a5/f/2015/166/8/8/samllsketchlynx4_by_terra_anne-d8xfdki.png
http://orig06.deviantart.net/f7c9/f/2015/166/c/0/sketchlynx4_by_terra_anne-d8xfecu.png
http://orig05.deviantart.net/a80e/f/2015/166/c/1/tinylynxsketh_by_terra_anne-d8xfexs.png
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Oh, thanks! It looks really cool! I'll keep it the way it is.
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:01 pm

THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED AND IS OPEN AGAIN!!
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Dragons name- Draken
Dragon's scale color- Draken is blue, has a Black underbelly, He has big Grey spots around him (can be randomly placed but one is always around his left eye) oh plus he has a mace tail which is black
Dragons fur color- N/A
Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- His Horns are black. He doesn't have spikes, he has a spine fin going from his head to his back and that fin is Black. His Claws are black
Dragon's snout type- 2
Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth- Teeth are all small but he has this one tooth that's large and sticks out of the side of his mouth. Horns are medium length. Claws are medium too
Dragons body length without the tail- 35 feet
Dragons body length with tail- 50 feet
Dragon's shoulder height- idk 10 feet
Dragon's ground to head height- 20 feet
Dragon's body type- 2
Size of wings compared to body- 20 feet
Wing color-  Grey and Blue
Eye color- Green

http://sheba987.deviantart.com/art/Draken-589969325
Old pic of Draken use this as an example for his body shape
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:16 pm

Dragons name- Nihlus
Dragon's scale color- A dark, dusty reddish brown. He has somewhat noticeable stripes that are a darker color than the rest of the scales. His underbelly is dark tannish.
Dragons fur color- N/A.
Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- Nihlus's horns are a lighter tan, however, are still dull in color.
Dragon's snout type- 3 (Rounded and scaled. See profile picture for more detail.)
Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth- Horns are rather long (see avatar), claws are almost hooked and are also quite long, teeth are average sized (see avatar).
Dragons body length without the tail- 220ft ish.
Dragons body length with tail- 280ft ish.
Dragon's shoulder height- 100ft ish.
Dragon's ground to head height- 140ft.
Dragon's body type- 3. Very masculine x3.
Dragon's overall weight- I don't know ;-;
Size of wings compared to body- Very large.
Wing color- The webbing of the wing is light reddish.
Eye color- Amber/orange.

(I took a real wild guess on the lengths and the shoulder height. So.. Might not turn out as I imagined it. xD)
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:00 am

Dragons name- Baldirak
Dragon's scale color- Baldirak's scales are green and brown. From nose to tail, his scales vary in shade between a green as dark a Moss and one as light as new grass. On his paws, the tip of his tail, the edges of his wings, his back and nose, the scales are the color of pine needles. The scales of his underbelly are brown, the color of sand.

Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- His claws are as black as a moonless sky. The two large horns on his head are dark brown, there are two smaller dark green ones in between. Dark, Moss green spikes run down his back. His teeth are pearl white

Dragon's snout type- His snout is scaled and rounded like a Komodo Dragon.

Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth- The two large horns are about 5ft in length, while the two smaller are about 2ft. His claws are 6in and his spikes start at 2in at the top of his head, between the smaller horns, gradually getting to 5in as they go down his neck and back. They are slightly rounded at the top and curve backward as opposed to sticking up. They are also spaced half an inch apart. His teeth are normal sized for an EarthWing.

Dragons body length without the tail- 200ft
Dragons body length with tail- 240ft

Dragon's shoulder height- 80ft
Dragon's ground to head height- 120ft

Dragon's body type-  Baldirak has a muscular build, but is lean.

Size of wings compared to body- His wings are large, with a span of 200ft
Wing color- The leathery membrane of the wings are sand brown

Eye color- Pale blue
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:11 am

Dragons name- (your dragons name here) Athena
Dragon's scale color- (be very descriptive please) Athena has white scales, but her details are a vibrant blue. They have a sheen to them, and the scales are small.
Dragons fur color- (also be descriptive) She has no fur, but she DOES have a layer of feathers that started at the base of underneath her horns and ends halfway at her tail. They also are a vibrant blue. Extremely bright.
Dragons teeth/horn/spikes/claw color- (still be descriptive) Athena has large teeth, sort of like a shark's set of teeth. She has four horns, the first set located at the back of her head, and the secondary jsut below them.
Dragon's snout type- (1=hooked or beaked like a bird of prey, 2= rounded and scaled like a monitor lizard, 3= rounded and scaled but looking kind of like a wolfs muzzle, 4= other and please tell me what it looks like IDK compare it to an animals muzzle) 2
Length of said horns/spikes/claws/teeth- (again something extra that is useful to me)
Dragons body length without the tail- (yes this is needed) 20 feet
Dragons body length with tail- (Also needed, this is usually whats on a profile) 29 feet
Dragon's shoulder height- (Yes I do need this to accurately draw it) Athena's about thirteen feet tall.
Dragon's ground to head height- (this is what you normally need in a profile) About thirteen feet.
Dragon's body type- (can be three different main types. 1=slim and snake like like the oriental dragons of old, 2=lean but muscular not buldging with muscle. This is the type most dragons are, 3=large beefy muscular or fat dragons ) 2
Dragon's overall weight- (this is not needed but would also help) Well, I can't name her EXACT weight, but she's thin.
Size of wings compared to body- (you can explain this however you want to. You do not have to put this down. It helps if you do but I can just make a general assumption on wing size) Athena's wings are extremely long, and large.
Wing color- (cause sometimes wings are differently colored than dragons bodies) Athena's wings are white, but the bones are blue.
Eye color- (because I forgot to put this part up further) a bright, sky blue that glows very slightly.

Also, might I add that art is.. Perfection O.O
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down