Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training Upon Tracks (Private Tempest) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training Upon Tracks (Private Tempest) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training Upon Tracks (Private Tempest)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training Upon Tracks (Private Tempest) - Page 2 Empty Training Upon Tracks (Private Tempest)

Post by Rohkar Mon May 09, 2016 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

As Rohkar waited on an overhang, his claws grasping the edge nervously waiting. Hearing that the leader wanted to train with him made him worry, not that he couldn't do it but the fact that it was his leader. Since most of the time he was alone also made him awkward with other people, yet his skills are clearly make up for his position. Sighing he rested his muzzle against the heated ground close by to an active volcano, enjoying the moment he suddenly felt a presence coming closer.
Rohkar
Rohkar
FireWing Assassin
FireWing Assassin

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Training Upon Tracks (Private Tempest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Upon Tracks (Private Tempest)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Tempest chuckled lightly, "I still am a strong guardian! That's why I plan to help with the front lines in the war against the humans." She gently nudged his shoulder, laughing lightly at the comment. Tempest noticed his embarrassment and felt herself blush slightly, nervously flicking her tail. "I can understand your reluctance. However, wouldn't it be easier for you to know that you have someone back at home waiting for you to come back? And if you went missing, surely they would know... Therefore they would raise an alarm to get attention for others to look for you..." Tempest trailed off, half figuring that no one would do that for herself. Sure, she was Queen, but it was easier to replace her over finding her again.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Training Upon Tracks (Private Tempest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Upon Tracks (Private Tempest)

Post by Arkhor Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Nodding reluctantly he smiled slightly replying "Yeah.. I guess but I wouldn't want to get them hurt.." His eyes locking onto her own for a moment, a short yet meaningful moment he averted his gaze as he spoke out nervously again "You know.. We are quite similar in a way... We both scare people.. Yet alone.." Feeling his tiredness creep up on him he yawned as the moon hung high above them. Blazing its bright light down as he surveyed her scales being lit by the soft touch of moonlight.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:07 pm

Tempest nodded to his comment, silently agreeing with him. "I just hate the fact that sometimes... Well, what would happen if you were to vanish and no one were to come looking for you?" Tempest asked quietly, looking away from him, "I'd just... I'm not sure, you are right. Both of us are similar, both apparently horrifying creatures belonging to the FireWings.... With no one to look after." Tempest sighed quietly, looking back over at the handsome hybrid with sympathy. Her heart felt heavy as she tilted her head to the side to look at the soft glow of moonlight reflecting from his scales."I just don't understand why no one would want an adorable little FireWing to be their mate."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:15 am

Thinking to himself as he thought about if he didn't come back for what ever reason, "True... I suppose I wouldn't be found..thats if my skills don't succeed though" smirking playfully as he listened to her next words he couldn't help but blush instantly almost like his cheeks where glowing he replied nervously "Ad..adorable? ... errm... err..I'm.. not that.." biting his lower lip as his assassin form disappeared revealing his true self.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Tempest took note of his reaction, clearly wanting to stay away from that topic. Nodding slowly, she could understand why he would want to. Being an assassin could be a rather dangerous business... Maybe it was better for him to be alone, especially if he didn't want it. "Well, I was a guardian. But I was chosen for my loyalty to my FireWings..." Tempest said, sighing slightly. "Well, every job has its dangers, so I understand." Her flame tipped tail moved, draping down the cliff face they were on.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Sighing he lowered his look as he replied with a heavy voice "Not.. That I wouldn't have a mate.. But I would have to make them understand the risks of being mu mate..I don't want them to suffer.." Raising his gaze he wondered what she was going to say next. Chuckling slightly with a smile on his face as he thought of himself finding a mate who was twice no three times his size. Keeping it from Tempest he only chuckled at his small size as his potential children would be bigger than him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:08 am

Tempest shrugged a little at his response, a sigh escaping her lips as she flicked her tail around her again. "I see..." She said rather evenly. What was she thinking, it wasn't like he would ever be attracted to her. She was a giant, responsible for her families death-she murdered them in cold blood! It was an accident, but still, he wouldn't approve of her from this stupid little thing that she did. No one did, and no one could. Tempest did keep that part of her hidden, trying to make sure others didn't know of her past... However, she had a sneaking suspicion that they did know.

And them knowing hit everyone's heart in fear.

Not realising that she had gone quiet for a long period of time, Tempest gave Rohkar a shrug. "I suppose it's the saying, that you are married to the job." She stated, before giving him a small bit of a chuckle.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:26 am

sighing nodding he replied raising his look towards the dragoness "Yeah.. you could say that, I suppose a bit like you" smirking slightly he thought to himself that maybe it was best to get some sleep before the day returned. "Maybe its best if we get some sleep... otherwise it wouldn't be good for either of us" he chuckled.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Tempest inclined her head in a nod. He was right, the night was becoming darker in the skies and the moon was well above them now. "I agree... You can rest, I shall take the first watch, just to make sure that no one tries to really come to us while you are sleeping." Tempest declared, before smiling to him. He was a nice assassin, but... she didn't think that he could be right for her...
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2