Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tunnels, tunnels, what be in you? (Open for ALL) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tunnels, tunnels, what be in you? (Open for ALL) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Tunnels, tunnels, what be in you? (Open for ALL)

+2
Tekirii
Echo
6 posters

Go down

Tunnels, tunnels, what be in you? (Open for ALL) Empty Tunnels, tunnels, what be in you? (Open for ALL)

Post by Echo Mon May 02, 2016 8:58 am

Basic plot- Some dragons from each tribe have gone to explore the tunnels deep underneath the territories, and haven't come out since. A few adventurous dragons have decided to brave the tunnels as well, but don't know the outcome. The tunnels twist, turn, have dead ends, enter chambers, caves, loop around. Nobody really knows what's the reason of these tunnels, as obviously they're not natural. Most caves/chambers contain acidic water, but few have drinking water. And somehow, a few living animals have made their way into the tunnels, and dragons can sustain on them. Huge chambers contain whole forests, towering mountains, deep ravines. How'd they get there? Strange, glowing lichen can be found growing in all the tunnels, all over the walls. There are only several known entrances, one in each tribe territory. Do the tunnels contain rogue dragons? Unknown monsters? Human settlements? There's only one way to find out... Go explore.

RP- Echo landed with a huff at the entrance of the cave. Icicles hung over the cave entrance, and his breath made a puff in the air. At the end of the cave, Echo could see the big, dark hole that would lead to the tunnels. Where have the explorers gone? He wondered briefly, before heading into the dark hole. It was surprising, that the tunnel was wide enough for two dragons of Echo's size to walk side by side. The only light came from the glowing lichen on the walls. I hope I make it out of here alive... As he headed deeper into the tunnels, sunlight way left behind him. It was eerily silent, the only thing he could hear was his heartbeat and his own footsteps. He continued down the tunnel, for how long he didn't know. He finally emerged into a chamber. Trickling of water could be heard. Looking around, he discovered the walls were covered in intricate carvings, like the swirls of water. Moss crept down the walls, like snakes. In the middle of the chamber, a pool of water rested. He walked closer to the pool of water. It seemed safe, so he sniffed it. Not a whiff of acid. Safe, I think. He lowered his head and took a sip. Definitely no acid. He had lost track of time, and he couldn't see the sun. Assuming it was nighttime, Echo lay down in a bunch of moss and drifted off to sleep, hoping he could remember which way he came from.

Last edited by Echo on Tue May 03, 2016 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey
Location : Somewhere in a parallel universe where you'll never find me >.<

Back to top Go down

Tunnels, tunnels, what be in you? (Open for ALL) Empty Re: Tunnels, tunnels, what be in you? (Open for ALL)

Post by Tekirii Mon May 02, 2016 10:00 am

As Echo entered the tunnels he did not know that his friend Tekirii had not wanted to wait and was now already within them, exploring on her own. She giggled occasionally from sheer excitement. Once echo had told her of his adventure idea she had made him promise she was allowed to join, and as she'd stood infant of the entrance and he was not present she had no patience and flew in, only to a have sneak peak of course, however, now as she walked through one of the barely illuminated tunnels she kept one wing close to the wall, remembering the turns she took and began to create a visual image in her mind. It was difficult for there were many tunnels to take and the one she had walked through left her at a dead end. She sighed quietly and began flying back towards the main tunnel, there she took the second to the left. This tunnel was brighter and bigger, small stalagmites hung from the ceiling and water dropped from them. Every time one landed on her fur and made its way to her sensitive skin she giggled and jumped a few metres, the water was cold, colder than the air and it gave her the shivers.

Further through the tunnel she could see a something like in a corner, something large and breathing? She began to walk quicker stumbling at several places where stones lay in her way, until she came to the end of the tunnel and it branched into three more, she was still in the smaller main tunnel which end was now under shadows where Tekirii stood. She tilted her head curiously and gasped as she recognised it as a dragon, but it was no ordinary dragon but her good friend Echo! She grinned widely and lowered herself, wiggling her butt quite like a cat and then sprang from the shadows landing on him softly "ECHOO! Your here!" She exclaimed happily as she jumped on him very eagerly attempting to wake him.
Tekirii
Tekirii

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Tunnels, tunnels, what be in you? (Open for ALL) Empty Re: Tunnels, tunnels, what be in you? (Open for ALL)

Post by Echo Mon May 02, 2016 11:34 am

Echo cracked open his eyes after his sleep, only to be landed on by something that knocked the breath out of him. Then, he heard the voice. "ECHOO! You're here!" Letting out a sigh, he nodded. "Yes, I'm here. I thought you were waiting for me at the entrance." He shoved her off, sitting up. "Please don't jump on me like that again... So, you're here. Where are we heading now? Does that way sound nice?" He didn't wait for her reply, he headed down one of the three passageways. A few turns and dead ends later, they ended up in the same chamber they were in previously. Or was it? It seemed pretty much the same, though. Only when he walked up to the pool in the middle it was different. This pool, sizzled with energy and bubbles popped over it. It even smelt acidic. Definitely acid. Also, Echo has definitely lost. He turned back to the tunnel he'd come from, wanting to go back only to see three large, dark, tunnel mouthes gaping at him. Which one to take? "Umm... Tekirii? I think we're lost..."
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Wed May 04, 2016 12:57 am

Kyuurei was just minding his own business, wandering around and having a conversation with his bird friend. You know the usual. Until he came across a tunnel, the little dragon usually avoid places with dark entrance like this but with his reasons that was yet to be told, he went in them anyway.

Just a few metres deep into the tunnel and Kyuurei had found himself with a lot of pathways to take but he took no thought on which road to take as he went with his instincts instead which is he chose a random tunnel to go into and avoid all kinds of water either dripping from the ceilings or the puddles on the ground. It may not be the best plan for exploring these kind of tunnels but he seemed in a sort of hurry to find something. Worry started to flood the young dragon but being lost was not his concern, he left a trail of snow behind him as a way to keep track of the tunnels he took, which little he did know was that the snow was slowly melting as the hours passed

Last edited by Kyuurei on Wed May 04, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 04, 2016 3:27 am

// Please keep in mind that snow will melt and be absorbed by the ground, leaving no trail behind your dragon //
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Wed May 04, 2016 6:16 am

(may i hop in)
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 04, 2016 6:58 am

// Sure, it's open for all! Just a reminder, if your dragon goes a far way in, you can't have him immediately find his way out or the RP wouldn't be fun >.> Have fun RPing! Very Happy //
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekirii Wed May 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Tekirii giggled as echo stood up. "It's just too funny" she stated skipping around him. Then she halted lowering her head not meeting his gaze and grinned at him "I was waiting, But you didn't come! So i thought perhaps i could just have a little sneak peak. I was just too excited!" she exclaimed happily and turned around looking at the water before fully dipping her head into the cold water that stung her skin but eased as the seconds passed. As she pulled out her head she shook the water away and began talking "Well, if we go left now i imagine we would walk deeper considering its north--.." Her words fell like a drop of water as she gazed around and found no  echo. She squeaked and ran after him into a tunnel she knew would end up in a dead end, but she followed him anyway.

As she caught up to him she attempted to poke him several times but he constantly turned a corner just before she could touch him "Uh Echo.. no.. wait" She rounded another corner after him and found he had stopped, she laughed at his comment and she walked around him so that he was forced to look at her "We're not lost, you can't get lost with me! But if you keep on running away so quickly i can't remember all the turns!" she said laughing followed by her gesturing towards a tunnel on her left "Come now, i presume this one would lead us further in" she nudged him then froze as she heard other footsteps, she glanced at Echo with a excited grin "There is someone else here" the words came out no more than a whisper, but it still couldn't hide the curiosity in her voice.
Tekirii
Tekirii

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 am

Echo stopped, hearing the footsteps. "Let's head this way, I hear water." He looked into a tunnel, and headed into it. He stretched a wing out, and felt the wall. It was strangely smooth, despite it's rough appearance. He snapped his wing back to his side and continued down the wide, twisty tunnel. He was barely aware of Tekirii bouncing alone behind him, he was lost in his thoughts. Obviously, whoever was here before the dragons of Pyrria, they'd made a incredible job of making an underground sanctuary. He froze as he emerged into a different chamber. The chamber was massive, arching upwards. Forest was seen as far as the eye could see, and he could hear the rushing and drips of water from a waterfall. A huge ball of fire hung over the chamber, a makeshift sun, illuminating the whole chamber. Echo could feel the energy in the room, a strange feeling of ancient magic. "This place gives me the creeps..." Echo's eyelids drooped. "Also, It must be late outside," Echo yawned. "I need to sleep." He walked over to a tree, climbed it, and settled on it. Closing his eyes, he drifted into the black void of sleep.
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Thu May 05, 2016 6:52 am

*jack was looking for gems so seeing a cave .he went looking in the cave but he got curies hearing .other dragons talking he went .looking for the two voice he can hear after looking for some time .he finally come to opening seeing the two dragons he had been looking for.*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekirii Fri May 06, 2016 6:35 am

She nodded at Echo before following him through the tunnels, she gazed at the ceiling with the stalagmites that were roughed up and seemed very sand like in touch. She then yipped as she stepped into a puddle of water, she touched it with her paw and tilted her head curiously, it was common for water to be present at places where stalagmites hung but never in such quantities in the middle of a tunnel, other puddles and ponds they had passed had been constantly on the sides of the tunnel, but this one was on flat ground.
She continued walking still dreaming and lost in thoughts which caused her to bump into the frozen Echo, she blinked then peaked around his taller frame and her jaw dropped.

She gawked at into a chamber so grand and beautiful it was a natures secret place of wonder. She did not move as Echo announced he was going to sleep but stared at the makeshift sun, a ball of fire. Fire. She took a step backwards stubbornly not entering the chamber. She stuttered while her words were weak " Ye..ah. g.oo ah...ead. i..ll be ju..st ex..ploring" She turned then, fear had filled her, waves of it hit her suffocating her of the air that was plenty in the tunnel. She did not still her body until she felt she was far enough away from it, glancing back she...stumbled upon something big. She landed with a loud thud and a groan.

She blew hair fury tail form her face and stared at a white dragon who she quickly recognised as Kyurrei. She sprang up cheerfully, the fear that had been present only seconds ago gone as she forgot about it. She sprang onto Kyurrei then off of him. "Kyurrei!, What are you doing here? I'm so happy you're here! It has been so long" She said her voice echoing through the tunnels.
Tekirii
Tekirii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sun May 08, 2016 2:35 am

//I'm leaving this topic, pretend I wasn't really here//
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sun May 08, 2016 6:10 am

Shouldn't we just get something to help us get back before we enter the cave ourselves? I asked my split Ender 2, which laughed that comment off. NONSENSE! But since when you thought about safety since you explored a unknown temple with 'those' dragons? He replied in a cheery voice, so i nodded and entered the tunnels.
*a half an hour later*
Why did you listen to me? Why? Ender 2 questioned me over and over for about 2 minutes, which i thought i was dead and this was my punishment for doing something horrible i never knew about, and gradually stopped to find a huge chamber that mimicked a forest with the sun and everything. "Okay, now that is beautiful. I may know why none of the explorers left this place." I whispered to myself just looking at this masterpiece of a unknown tunnels.
//A little slice of what these dragon do. randomness is powerful within me.//
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Mon May 09, 2016 8:18 am

*jack seeing another dragon show up he decides to step back in the shadows waiting to see what they are up to as he find a nice place to which after getting comfortable he pull out a small notepad and something to write with*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Wed May 11, 2016 3:41 am

// BUMP //
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey
Location : In a cookie jar inside a cookie jar inside a brownie inside a cake. >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down