Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) Empty The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

Post by Zyailor Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Zyailor decided to go exploring close to EarthWing lands, where he came across a large rocky desert. Curious he soared over the harsh roasting rocks below him, spotting what seemed to me a small tunnel in the ground, like a sinkhole randomly in the desert. It was small around 8ft in diameter enough for him to go and investigate, he chose to go in the dark tunnel which lead to a 'hub' area with multiple gateways at the bottom. 'There must of been a group of dragons or some creatures living here before' he thought to himself, he spoke aloud "Hello??..." to see if he was intruding someones home. After not recieving a response he decided to go down one of the tunnels, there was 5 in total all going in different directions. After a brief ponder he heard a noise coming from one of the tunnels. Again he spoke "Hello?... who's there?"
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) Empty Re: The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

Post by Chibi Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Chibi, around the borders of firewing territory, had found some tunnels by a rocky area. She had gone inside to investigate, for the tunnels where small for creatures her size,and as she walked down she her and echo. Alert chibi started to walk slowly towards the sound. After a few steps forwards she accidently kicked a rock forwards. "Dang it! now is not the time for this!" she though before answering the call. "I would prefer to know who you were first before i tell you who I am." she told the stranger, while walking further down the tunnels looking for him. She got closer until she finally saw him. She hid well behind a rock covered in white ashes. She stared at him, examining to she if she knew who the strange dragon was.
Chibi
Chibi
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi) Empty Re: The Tunnels Of Oasis (Private Chibi)

Post by Zyailor Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Zya glanced down the tunnel spotting a white figure, he replied "My names.... Zya....Zyailor" he spoke with a nervous tone, unsure of the new figures intentions. After more inspection he saw it was another small dragon like him but white. He gave the new dragon a slight smile, trying to be friendly. He sat on the mouth of the sinkhole letting the new dragon make the first move, he didn't want to scare her off after all. He presumed it was her home and quickly responded with "I'am sorry if I'm trespassing, its just I like exploring..."
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:47 am

(I am too lazy to go on as Chibi, I will edit later.)
Chibi was confused of how the dragon thought that this was her home. She knew that if she did claim it to be her home that she would have to know the way around, but instead she huffed out to the dark dragon. "Chibi my name is! Also, you may not be trespassing my home, but you trespassing my new hunting grounds! I claimed them a week ago, and I am not fond of other dragons eating what's mine. So be honest when you answer this. Did you steal any of my food? " She quickly jumped in front of him. Her back was hunched up high. She growled at him as her golden claws dug into the ground. Her tail curved up as she roughly swung it. This made her white tail hit the wall and occasionally make some rocks fall, her tail began to slightly stain brown.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyailor Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:57 am

Zya frowned towards the ground, "No I didn't...." he replied and gave her a slight smile. As she jumped closer to him, he glanced towards her. The light from the sinkhole shun directly above him, lighting up the room it allowed him to inspect the new dragon. She was mostly white apart from her tail which started to get brown, clearly from beating the wall covering her scales with dust.

He sighed and continued "Well... If you want me to go... I can" he didn't want to intrude or even anger the other dragon. Suddenly a large part of the ceiling fell and smashed next to him, naturally reacting with jumping closer to Chibi. "That was close!" giving her another nervous smile.
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:47 am

Chibi was fasinated by this other dragon. He was small like her, but carried the exact oposite. He was adventureous like her, and also he seemed very kind. Chibi, stopped looking "imtimidating" and sat down in front of him. "No, don't leave now. I enjoy your company. Now that you proven to me to not be hostile. Also don't worry abput rocks falling, it rarely happens. That probaly just happened because I smacked my tail up against the wall. So, what tribe are you from? Your too small to be an earthwing, your black like a nightwing, and your smaller then a skywing, but still taller then me. I would like to get to know you. " She told him in a friendly voice.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyailor Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:30 am

Zya sat on the sandy floor, and nervously spoke "Errr.... The Sky... SkyWings..." giving her another smile and continued "But I spend most of my time on the move exploring around, what about you?" he asked, he was close to the white dragon now, starting to see every detail of her scales and eyes. He did find her attractive, since she was unique and small, it was nice for him to met someone close to his size... He had always felt left out in the SkyWings...
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Chibi giggled. "Well thats intresting, very intresting indeed. I think though that you will never believe MY story. I come from another universe, from a worl called Rikku. There, us dragons and humans were at war. The humans developed technology strong enough to brainwash dragons, and the "tamed" some of us. I was right about to get brainwashed before I somehow opened a portal to Pyyria. Seeing as in my old world my element was fire, I chose to become a firewing. I miss my old family. They were great people, but unfortuneatly some of us didn't survive. By now my home planet is probaly unlivable due to all the toxic weapons the humans were useing. Everybody by now is probaly all dead. I wish I could have died with, I would have died a warrior. Anyways, I find myself pretty much at home, except for the times that I am reminded that I am an Alein." Chibi explained to him, but she was expecting him to be asleep, or have stopped listening at one point.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:39 am

// Zyailor Post - too lazy atm XD //

Zya listened to Chib's story it seemed that she had been through a lot , he did feel sorry for her. He luckily hasn't had too much loss in his life, so he couldn't imagine what its like for Chib. he replied with a saddened voice "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that you've lost so much... I've been lucky.." he tried to think of a way to break the tension, he crept a bit closer almost within touching distance. "Well... I can always be your friend..." he asked and sat patiently awaiting her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:06 am

Chibi smiled. "Yeah. I like that idea! Anyways, what do you want to do? WE can hunt, we can fly around, pratically anything." she told him in a joyful way. She then scooted over next to him so they were almost touching hips.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:37 am

Zya smiled, happy to make a new friend. When Chib suggested a hunt, hes belly growled clearly hungry he laughed and replied "Sure!" As he prepared to take off out of hole he glanced back to Chibi "Know anywhere we can hunt?" then proceeding to jump up out of the sinkhole back to the rocky surface.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:22 pm

Chibi giggled. "Didn't you listen to what type of territory these tunnels were? Besides, being able to know how to hun underground can be quiet usefull. So Zyalor, are ya going to give it a shot?" She asked the dark skywing.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Zya stopped mid air and hovered for a second, replying "Sure, I guess we would have more luck underground" he landed back down onto the floor causing a bit of a dust cloud, he smiled and asked. "Which way should be go?" gazing into her eyes then towards one of the tunnels.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:47 pm

Chibi turned around and pointed at a wide tunnel, that had weeds, and some driftwood inside, showing that there was an underground river. "Over that way, there are plants and food. It will be easier to hunt in." She told the sky dragon right before rolling in the dirt to blen it. Chibi knew that the dust would stain her fur, and would make an advantage. She would just have to go through the trouble of explaining why she is covered in dirt. That didn't matter though. Chibi needed to hunt with him, and thats all she cared about at the moment.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Zya titled his head at Chib covering herself in dust, he was unsure at first when realizing since they where going to hunt he guessed that she needed to camouflage herself. His belly rumbled again, he was starting to become more hungry, "Alright.. lets hope we find something... I'm starving" he smiled and followed the dusty Chib into the tunnel wondering what awaits them further into the darkness. His eyes glowed in the dark which helped Chibi to be able to spot him since he was black after all.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:21 am

Chibi leaded the way forwards. She sniffed the path constantly, and made a long series a twist, and turns. Finally, she spotted something. Finally, she saw a brown rabbit. Plump and fat it was. The small dragon got down low, and thrusted herself forwads as she pounced onto the creature. She bit the back of it's neck, quickly stealing the life out of it. She pranced over to Zyalor. "Now you try." She walked behind him, and let him lead the way, as the dead rabbit dangled out of her jaws.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:57 am

Zya watched from a distance has Chib pounced on a large rabbit, successfully killing it he smiled and nodded as Chib gestured that it was his turn. They continued along with Zya in the lead, shortly after a few sniffs and glances he spotted another large rabbit, it seemed to be bigger than the last. He smiled as he crept closer preparing to spring at the target. As the rabbit's head rose noticing Zya it was too late, the black dragon pounced sealing the rabbit's fate. After a few squeals he bit into its neck securing his prey. He walked back towards Chib with the rabbit in his jaws, "Ready to eat?" he asked as he released the still warm rabbit onto the dusty floor.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:05 am

Chibi ploped the rabbit down and nodded. She carefully used her golden claw to slice the skin open on it's belly. She started to eat amking sure that no damage was done to the brown rabbits skin. She looked over to see if Zya started to eat.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:12 am

Zya started to slice the rabbit and taking gulps of the fresh meat, he felt better from having something to eat, after all he needed his strength. Finishing off he licked his lips and gazed towards Chibi as she was finishing off too, he smiled. "Ahhhh.... that feels better" he started to laugh he crept a bit closer and asked "So what you wana do now?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:25 am

Chibi sat and pondered. What did she want to do? Completely going off of instinct, she started digging upwards. Dirt fell down and landed on her fur. She then had begun to see light. when Chibi saw that, she headbutt the earth to make a hole in the ground. She grabbed the rabbit skin and held it underneath a rock. "Go Up in the hole I dug. It should lead to a meadow." She told Zyalor while washing the dirt off of her fur somewhat.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:31 am

Zya nodded and started to climb out of the hole, squeezing his body through he indeed emerged in a meadow, he gasped with disbelief how far did they walk. He was amazed at how this place could exist in such a harsh environment, he glanced back down towards the hole extending his paw to help Chibi get out. He smiled awaiting for her to come up and join him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:38 am

Chibi shook the water off of her fur then climbed through the hole. She looked up at the sky immidiatly being able to tell that it was night. She looked up at the stars as it's light reflected in her eyes. She looked over at Zyalor, and moved herself closer to him. Chibi smiled and asked him. "Do you just wanna look up at the stars tonight?"
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyailor Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:06 am

// RP continued in chat summary to come //

Zyailor gave her a happy grin and replied, "Sure! wana go over there?" as he pointed over to a large tree close by to the water

Chibi nonned. "Sure why not?" She ran over underneath the tree and called out to Zyalor. "You coming or not?"

Zyailor nodded and dashed towards Chibi, then rolling on his back looking up towards the sky

Chibi plopped on her belly, and rolled until she was next to Zyalor on her back.

Zyailor poked her with his paw, "which is your favourite?" he asked with a smile

Chibi gazed amongst all of the stars. "My favorite is the one right next to me."

Zyailor gasped and responded, "Your my favourite too" as he nudged closer giving her a smile

Chibi nuged Zyalor back lovingly, and moved over so that they were touching the sides of the bodies together. She leanded up against Zyalor.

Zyailor gave off a soft purr, nuzzling her snout and kept smiling

Chibi put her paw up so it covered half of the moon. She starred as the light conformed around it.

Zyailor gazed at Chib's paw also admiring the sight, he also extended his paw meeting hers

Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyailor Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:45 am

Chibi grabbed Zyalor's paw, she then used her claws to make a heat shape. Her head rubbed against Zyalor's.

Zyailor giggled slightly, giving her a lick on the cheek

Chibi blushed, and hugs Zyalor abruptly. She holds onto him tightly, in her "arms".

Zyailor laughed, returning the hug squeezing tighter, while twining his tail around hers

Chibi whispers in Zya's ear. "WE should meet again sometime." She then entertwins her tail around his.

Zyailor gave her a smirk and whispered back, "Yes we should.." still tightly hugging her he nipped at her ear playfully

Chibi used her foot to gently "kick" Zyalor. Her eyes closed as she rested her head onto Zyalor's chest.

Zyailor let out another purr resting his head next to hers as he hugged her with his wings

Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:05 pm

Chibi moved her head so that she was looking up at Zyalor's face. She went up to nuzzle him, and before she knew it she was wrapped in his wings. She then rolled out of his wings onto the ground. "It's getting late.  I should return back to the Firewing territory." She told him quickly, remembering that she had training to do the next day.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next