Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Out for a hunt (Privat - ShadedDeath) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Out for a hunt (Privat - ShadedDeath) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Out for a hunt (Privat - ShadedDeath)

2 posters

Go down

Out for a hunt (Privat - ShadedDeath) Empty Out for a hunt (Privat - ShadedDeath)

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:57 pm

The sky were dark as always, The stentch from the swamp would be everywhere aswell as a mist would have covered the area. Hard to hunt in, however it didn't stop Cailira.

This day, this evening she were flying low over the swamp, her eyes wandering from everything on the ground, trying to find herself a good pray. Should it be a snake or an odder. As long as she could get something down in her empty stomach.

A low growling would be heard from her now and then as her hunting failed, diving down now and then to try catch some smaller animal, without any luck.
Finaly as times passed she'd give up, landing ontop of a small cliff to lay down. A sigh would be heard as she'd lay there, abit upgiven.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Out for a hunt (Privat - ShadedDeath) Empty Re: Out for a hunt (Privat - ShadedDeath)

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:03 pm

As Shade flew across the landscape he took in the breeze and serenity.''Heh nice to get a break from being a tracker for a bit," he thought as he flew the terminals without a care in the world.He surfed them up and down until he noticed what seemed like a dragoness nightwing by the looks of it.''Demon should we investigate," he thought to his good ol partner in his head.''Aye Shade be careful though mate," he said back.Nodding shade flew in low and landed ontop of a tree to which he proceeded to silently dive into a pile of leaves below and slowly walk up behind her.''H-hello m-maam," he said shyly as always swearing that if he did not have a mate he would be even more shy.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Out for a hunt (Privat - ShadedDeath) Empty Re: Out for a hunt (Privat - ShadedDeath)

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Caili would just lay there in an upgiving way, her eyes turned to the swamped area below the cliff. She'd even let out a low sigh, her muscles tensing up slightly as feeling the presence of someone else, and then the sound of wings would be heard.

Moving her head slightly up to listen, followed by the rest of her body. Standing there 20ft looking right infront of her. As the voice is being heard she'd quickly turn around to face him, swinging her whole body around in a very swift manner. Wings hangling along her sides and she'd lower herself in a submissiv manner.

"H-..hello there.." Speaking very low, nervous indeed. Her head lowered deeply, however her eyes looking up at him from time to time, almost waiting for him to allow her to stand up normally.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:18 pm

As Shade looked at the nightwing basically bow before him,he was worried.''U-uhh y-you may stand maam,"he said shyly.''Shade your supposed to be a soldier i would think this is how the civis react mate," demon told me.''Ohhhh," i exclaimed in my head still looking at the dragoness.''S-soo what b-brings you here m-maam,"he asked questionably waiting for her response.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Caili would keep herself down even though he have told her she could stand. Head moved abit up, but still having herself being even smaller then she is.

Her body languess shows clearly of a hard life, with the muscles being tense all the time, being on guard, ready to move, and her submissive attitude aswell.

"I've been hunting, without luck" she'd mumble, lowering her gaze even more in shame. Moving her tail to lay around herself so the tip of her tail would be just infront of her face.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Shade looked on in slight pitty for the dragoness.''well i should help her i mean i am a tracker and other than recon ops i hunt," he thought.He smiled a bit inwardly all the time keeping his natural expression of nothingness.His long black bang of hair flowing in the wind over his right eye he decided to tell her.''W-well i am a t-tracker i s-suppose i can h-help you if y-you wish maam," he said respectfully, as well a-as you d-dont need t-to be on your g-guard near me i mean n-no harm," he said shyly.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:40 pm

A confused look appers on Caili's face, as she'd move her head abit more up, looking stright at the dragon infront of her, however still advoiding eyecontact.
"So you-.. want to help me?"saying slightly confused.

She'd lean her head a tad to the right, observing him from the small distance, only before she'd turn her gaze to the swamped area, her eyes watching a small snake in the water.

Her tongue slowly appers as she'd lick her teeths quickly, only to cover her face with her wing, as soon as she notice. Emberesed.

"I don't understand.. Why you would help me.. Why me? I'm no one.. i'm just the 'whelp', the one no one wants" speaking the last words in a whispering, peering out from between a small hole in her wing at him.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Shade was taken back by the response of the dragoness.''Nope you are not a welp if anything far from it," he said as confidently as he could with his voice waivering a bit.''Look i know it may feel sucky as all hell that nobody likes you or understands you but in the end thats their problem lass," he said.''Look if anything your an awesome beautiful clever dragon and dont let someone say no. he continued.''A-As for helping y-you *shrugs* i w-want to," he replied simply staring at the dragoness.''Heck if i did not have a mate i would go for her," shade thought.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Blinks again abit shyly now, her head lowers abit more aswell as the wing, peering at him for a few seconds before looking towards the snake in the water once more.

Very slowly she'd move herself towards the egde of the cliff as she'd get herself ready to dive towards the snake.

"Thank you.. but thats what i'm being called"

Speaking low again, as she'd let herself fall from the cliff, spreading out her wings as she'd almost reach the water, moving her back legs out to try capture the snake-..

Unlucky again as the snake would be faster then her, swimming over the swamp, and Caili would end up in a tree not far from her, fighting to get up into the air, not down towards the swamp.

She'd quickly look over at him to see if he'd be laughing at her misirable attempt on a hunt.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:02 pm

As Shade watch her slowly go in for a kill on a snake he noticed her miss and smash into a tree.''Y-you ok,'' he asked as he flew onto a branch next to her.''N-Nice try though n-not bad lass," he replied looking at her dead on.''T-though you will need to work on your a-approch everything else s-seems more or less g-good,"he replied.He then noticed a snake about .2 clicks out from him not to far he motioned for her to observe.He then flipped out of the branch and speed towards the ground letting his front paws grab the snake and then rolling onto his back.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:09 pm

As he'd flap his wings and fly towards the snake, Caili would follow, very slow however, observing him. She'd land not far from him, only to look at him.

Her body still having the nervousity over her as she watches him having captured the snake, used to her brothers doing that, only to eat it infront of her.

She'd lower her gaze slightly as letting out a low sigh, not having answered him yet. Very slowly moving her wings to spread them out once more to check on them, then nodding for herself, they still works, ofcourse they works, she just used them.

She'd shake her head slightly before turning herself to look at him once more, walking very slowly closer to stand a few steps away, again having her body lowered.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:15 pm

As shade turned to look at the dragoness he noticed her distinct look on her face.''H-Here," he said as he deposited the snake at her feet.''Ive eaten before i c-came here w-well a-atleast what i could get anyhow,"he replied.''H-hey hunting takes t-time and p-practice a-alot of it d-dont feel bad i-if you dont get it n-now," he replied.He then smiled shyly in a wolflike grin for some odd reason as he watched her intently.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:42 am

She'd peer at him for a few seconds as he'd allow her to take the snake, still abit confused before she'd place her right paw onto the snake, holding it down. Watching him for a few seconds, then leaning down to the snake.

Opening her mouth just abit to place her teeths around it, to pull off some of the flesh from it, swallowing it. It wouldn't take long before she'd do it again, a snake wouldn't make her hunger disaper but for now it'd help.

She'd lay herself down onto the ground, both paws on the snake as she'd rip it apart. Seeming to be even more relaxed now then before. She'd let out a very low buzzing sound as eating.

"I normally hunt bigger-.. animals.. there is more luck in that-.. but I couldn't find anything.." speaking low as she finishes eating the snake, she'd turn her gaze to look up at shade once again.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:14 pm

As Shade watched on as the dragoness ate he felt content with his doing.''H-how much b-bigger are we s-speaking of here lass," he asked softly.''I-if you normally h-hunt bigger prey that m-must mean your very good at this," he replied.He continued to look her directly into he eyes as she stared at him.''M-my previous offer s-still stands i-if you need help i w-will not hesitate," he said waiting for her response.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:14 am

As shade looks her directly into her eyes, she'd move backwards, lowering herself even more in a submissive manner, her head being lowered again.

"Old elks.. that is slow.. sick, close to deaths.. or other slow beings" she'd mumble as her head is now a few inces off the ground.

Her tail moving abit to curl up to her side as she'd place herself down onto the ground. Letting out a low sigh. She'd slowly turn her gaze back to him, however advoiding eyecontact once more.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down