Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Night Out (Closed to ShadedDeath) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Night Out (Closed to ShadedDeath) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Night Out (Closed to ShadedDeath)

2 posters

Go down

A Night Out (Closed to ShadedDeath) Empty A Night Out (Closed to ShadedDeath)

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Soul sat in the Apple tree where Soul had met Shade. She also lived here so it was rather convenient. Soul searched for as many wild flowers as she could and wove the colorful flowers into a large and small ring. she looped the larger ring and wore it like a necklace. She took the smaller one and wrapped it around her horns. She sat patiently and waited for her beloved mate, Shade, to arrive.

She saw A black figure dart across the sky and she greeted shade with a quick peck upon his cheek after he landed. "what took you so long~" she teased him playfully. Her purple eyes glimmered in the moonlight. She looked back at Shade, passion floating in her gaze. "No matter what happens, we'll always be together, right?" The silver moon rose and the moon light danced the the trees. A gentle breeze played with the leaves and the night time sounds created a soft tune of frogs, the wind, the leaves, and the other various noises.

(( IM MADE A LONG POST! YAY!))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (Closed to ShadedDeath) Empty Re: A Night Out (Closed to ShadedDeath)

Post by ShadedDeath Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:07 pm

As Shade got ready to go meet Soul by the apple tree where they met, he couldn't help but think how was this gonna go.''You will be fine shade don't sweat in kid," demon said. ''Really demon you think so yeah your right nothings gonna go wrong," he replied.Shade then triple checked that he had no missions to get to and nobody was around before vanishing out of nightwing territory.

Soon after shade landed at his desired location to see none other than his beautiful mate soul who greeted him with a kiss.''S-sorry i had to check t-to ensure i had no jobs to d-do i am still i-in the military," he said softly as usual.He then heard her ask as question he did not expect.''Soul i don't know t-the future i-is not simple f-for me to say and a-as my dad said don't make a-a girl a promise i-if you know you cant keep it," he replied kissing her forehead.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (Closed to ShadedDeath) Empty Re: A Night Out (Closed to ShadedDeath)

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Souls eyes glowed with happiness as she was kissed. "Good point." Soul watched the stars dance across the sky and out of the corner of her eye she saw a shooting star. "Hey look a shooting star!" she looked over at it and watched its bright figure fade into the darkness. Soul purred happily and rested her head on shades shoulder. She entwined her tail with his and smiled.

This is how the world should be, The wars between the tribes were pointless. why couldn't they be free to roam? Ah, it didn't matter. Soul was happy, and she cared about nothing else other than these sacred moments she was having with Shade.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:41 pm

As Shade stared up into the stars he couldn't help but smile at the peacefulness savouring the moments with soul.He looked up when soul pointed out a shooting star to his astonishment it was the first time he had seen one.''Well don't sit there make a wish," demon said.Shade nodded and did just that ''I wish for soul to always be happy no matter where i am," he thought as the light faded into the black abyss of the night.He then felt her put her head on his shoulder and curl her tail around his he couldn't help but blush and do the same staring up into the night sky.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Soul looked longingly at the sky. She wished to dance across the sky as the birds did, to be as free as them. But alas, she knew it was impossible.To actually fly would be a dream come true. To fly with Shade however, would be like living in heaven. With apples.
She felt so... different being with shade. It was like time had stopped, just for them...

((Soul likes apples. X3
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:57 pm

As he stared out into the stars he enjoyed the last moments with soul.''h-hey soul w-when did you fall in l-love with me,'' he asked.He stared at her in her eyes waiting for her answer.The wind stopped blowing around them and the night still.It felt like the universe was acting to his feelings.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Soul froze at this question as well as the sounds of the night. She looked over at Shade and a smile crept across her maw. "The moment I met you shade." She continued to hold his gaze. "Boop~" Soul poked his nose lightly and cuddled up against him and purred.

Last edited by Fallen Soul on Sat May 07, 2016 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat May 07, 2016 7:41 am

//BUMP//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down