Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Private] More Than A Feeling - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Private] More Than A Feeling - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

[Private] More Than A Feeling

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Private] More Than A Feeling - Page 2 Empty [Private] More Than A Feeling

Post by XaJjang Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Private] More Than A Feeling - Page 2 2w4z4h10

Walking ahead, he could feel instincts pulling him along. There was just a feeling that something changed. That something was different. He had to see for himself. If not, then at least they would be away from the mayhem, and they could live a happy life, full of regret.

"You believe me, right?" he turned to look at the reptilian behind him. "That there's someone there  waiting for us?"

He felt crazy, to leave that cave behind. But he wanted to get out of the cold. He wanted both of them out of the cold. They were going to settle down. But before then, he wanted everything to be perfect. All the way down to each grain of sand, dirt and drops of water.

But with new words, it may prove to be a challenge. "Love is. . . " his mind mulled over the thought. "Love is kind. Love is protecting. . . . " he wasn't sure what it meant. But he wanted to discover what it meant to him. "Love is discovery."

There was a whole new world to see.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

[Private] More Than A Feeling - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] More Than A Feeling

Post by XaJjang Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:18 pm

"It is true that he and I were birthed from the same earth, but he is not my kin." he spoke, refusing to look over at her until he had thought of a place to go. They needed to settle down, somewhere comfortable, and somewhere where the both of them would be pleased.  

"We're family now." He would say to her, "I chose you, because I love you, not because of silly relations. We will survive by any means, with or without dragons at our side." He spoke confidently, but he wasn't entirely sure of where to go from there. He felt lost, and to go to the land of fire and volcanoes would possibly end in the same result. There had to be a land where the both of them would be pleased. Perhaps he could talk to the king or queen of the land and hopefully come to an agreement. If Shunji didn't want to live with those dragons, he could hopefully persuade her to live on their land, if not under their wing.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Shunji's scales changed to blue, to show that she was more calm that she was away from those dragons. She liked what he said about him and her. After a very long time, shunji found a friend who soon became more then a just a friend and she enjoyed every second with him."Thank you XaJjang, now... Not trying to rush anything, but I'm ready to just find a cave and settle down... So...... Can we stop being distracted?" she said as she continued following him.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:46 pm

"Pssh." he begun to let out a loud laughter. "Stop being distracted?" he would calm down, a smile on his face as he looked over at her. "Then in that case you are my favorite distraction."

Walking onward, he begun to wonder about the trees and the forest they found themselves in. But as he tried to find a place for them to relax for the moment, or at least spend the night, he worried. He worried about the kingdom he could have been a part of. If they were under the earth, then would would defend the top? With was army could they defend? Did they have an army?

"It's none of my concern." he finally thought. And he begun to focus on the task at hand again.

"When I was a young hatch, I used to sleep in trees all the time." he said. "I'm sure we can find refuge in the world of the FireWings. If not with them, at least on their land. We wouldn't have to be with them, just allied." he spoke, wondering if it was possible. "Would you be okay with that?"
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Shunji giggled when he stated that she was his favorite distraction. As she continued waking with XaJjang, he soon asked her something. Being allied with the Firewings, that's iratated her a bit, but he did have a point, if they were allies with them, they could find refuge in their land, which was fine with her. "Yea.... That's fine, I just don't want to be around them at all... Ok?" she said, still keeping the reason she disliked dragons a secret.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:49 pm

"That's fine." he would say, "I'd rather not have to worry of them stepping on us, or thinking they are higher authority just because of size." He said it with laughter, as if he knew. After all, her colors changed during every conversation about them, there was no doubt she had a distaste for them.

"When I was young, dragons and reptilians lived beside each other. But then again, we were outcasts, and each other was all we had. The dragons of my clan never did try to lead us, or order us. In fact, it was reptilians who in charge. But we were equal. I just hope one kingdom sees us the same way. " He would sigh and look up at the sky, wondering how and why the world was so different.

Would dragons ever see them as equals?
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Shunji still had orange scales, as she got more iratated, she never wanted to be friends with a dragon, after what they did to her past. She just wanted to stay away from them. "Well that's not happening, All Dragons are just selfish, thinking that could take us like puppets and continuely pull out strings till we break, I hate all dragons and I refuse to like them." she said, her scales changing to red for anger
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:28 pm

"I wish it were that simple." he spoke with a solemn tone, understanding the feelings she held. "But all I'm saying is that if everyone kept their mind open, the world would be much more peaceful. I used to think everyone besides my clan was evil and barbaric, driven by hatred, yet, if I didn't open my mind I would have never met you. I just think everyone gets caught up in old ideas and we miss out on some opportunities."

With a sigh, he watched her scales change again. He thanked the fact she was a Lightclaw. He was always so simple minded and ill-advised, it was easier to just know what she felt. All he had to do was know the colors and the meaning.

"But none of that matters. We will never have to live with them. I'll talk to them and get us a safe place to call home and make our own little city. It will be ours and ours alone. Our rules. Our lives." His facial expressions would face until he showed no feelings. "Though, who's to say we cannot pull their strings?"
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:47 pm

Shunji listened carefully to the words he said first and started to think a bit, she still would hate dragons no matter what, as her hatred for them still remained a mystery, she was just glad that he didn't ask about her hatred at all, her scales slowly changed back to blue as it seemed that everything started getting sorted and figured out. "Ok.... Sounds fine to me... Hey.. Cheer up a bit.. The reason we can't pull their strings is because of how much they push us... Anyways... Let's just get settled down at a place that we could call home." she said, trying to speed this up.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:19 pm

"Cheer up?" he thought to himself. It seemed to always end up like that. Every time he tried to cheer her up or calm her down, when she returned to normalcy, she made it as if he was the one who was changed. Was he the one that was angry or sad? it was a weird thought to consider, but he figured it was just how she coped with things. He didn't think much of it after that.

Walking forward, he was met with another choice. "I'm sure we can make it to the Firewing's Territory in a day's walk. Or we can spend the night here, close to the Earth Territory and continue tomorrow." He spoke to her, hoping to get an answer. After all, it wasn't about him anymore. It was about them.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Shunji began to think of an answer to what he said and came up with one quickly, all she wanted to do was settle down somewhere with no dragons, a nice place to sleep and XaJjang to be by her side. "Yea.. Let's just settle down, I just want to relax." she responded, hoping that was ok with him
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:22 pm

Lifting his nose, he could catch the scent of something familiar. Though no matter how long his mind would dwell on the smell, he would never find the answer he sought. It would be no more than a few seconds for his small brain to snap back to reality.

"I suppose we could just settle down now." he would say, slowing down to stare at his hands. Heat would ball up around them as he pondered the thoughts of his family. ". . . But only if I get to have you in my arms." Smiling, he would look up from his imagination and to his love.

But nothing could ever prepare him for what was to become of him. No one could warn him of his true fate.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Shunji let out a slight chuckle when she heard his words. "Heh.... Alright... I'm cool with that." She responded happily. She was happy to be around someone who liked her a lot, though this thought reminded her that she was supposed to be heading in a certain direction, looking for something that belonged to her family before they died, her history was still hidden, so nobody knew about it, she knew that she would have to tell him at some point. But for now, she just wanted to relax, be happy and do whatever XaJjang wanted to do.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:47 pm

//I don't know if this topic is still going on, but bump, pm me if we're making a new topic instead//
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2