Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

More than a feeling (Closed to Shaded death) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

More than a feeling (Closed to Shaded death) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

More than a feeling (Closed to Shaded death)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More than a feeling (Closed to Shaded death) Empty More than a feeling (Closed to Shaded death)

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Soul was (as usual) sitting in a tree looking at the clouds when a dark colored dragon landed next to her. She glanced over to look at him and then grabbed two apples. "Hey. want an apple?" she had her apple in one hand and the other apple was in her left hand. She handed him the apple and decided to start a conversation. "So what brings you here?" Soul paused and looked at the other dragon

Last edited by Fallen Soul on Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot that they never officially met)
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

More than a feeling (Closed to Shaded death) Empty Re: More than a feeling (Closed to Shaded death)

Post by ShadedDeath Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:50 pm

As Shade flew across the landscape he found a small dragon in the tree. "What is she doing," he thought. "Careful shade it might be a trap," demon said. "I know demon but im still gonna check it out," he replied as he swooped down onto the branch next to it. The funniest thing happened next though she offered him an apple he then took it thankfully and took a small bite. He then heard the small dragoness speak to him asking him why he was here, he replied shyly (as usual) ''O-oh n-nothing just c-checking out the world," he replied mentally facepawing.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

More than a feeling (Closed to Shaded death) Empty Re: More than a feeling (Closed to Shaded death)

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:02 pm

"hm. Me to." Soul sighed and look out to the sky, but she wasn't looking at anything in particular, she was just... well... looking. "It gets lonely sometimes. Travelling alone... No one to talk to. You occasionally stray across another dragon but then they just... disappear..." Soul looked over at the other dragon "you know what I mean? Oh, and by the way, My names Soul."
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Shade looked at her in the eye with his hair covering his other purple one. ''So her name is soul what a unique name its pretty cute," he thought. '' H-hello soul my n-name is s-shade pleased t-to meet you," he replied softly stammering do to his shy nature. As he heard her talking about the lonliness he couldn't help but smile on the inside realizing that maybe he was not the only one like this. ''Hmm she is a unique one," he thought as he bit his apple again.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Soul smiled "Nice name." heh, he stutters a lot... that's kinda cute... NO SOUL STOP IT Soul scoffed at herself, there was no way they could like each other! They had only just met! Soul thought for a bit and decide to show Shade something. "Hey shade watch this!" Soul dropped from the branch and hung from her tail "Isn't this cool?"
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:09 pm

Shade looked on in awe as the small dragon hung without a care in the world. ''W-wow c-cool,'' he said shyly and softly. ''Curse my social skills the non existant social skills anyway her energeticness is cute," he thought. ''Heh shade you like her," demon replied in my head. ''Demon i just found her thats insane," he replied looking at the little dragoness in wonder
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:16 pm

"i grip to trees pretty well, i practically live in the-" Soul was cut off and continued with a yelp. She fell through the branches but grabbed hold of one and hauled her self up. She frowned a grumbled to her self as she climbed back up. "So, where was I? Oh yeah, I practically live in the trees!"
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:27 pm

''W-wow thats p-pretty cool,'' he said. ''A-are you ok?" he questioned softly as he watched soul fall and get back up. ''How does she do that she is more powerful than i imagined," he thought. He took aa final bite of his apple and burnt the husk with his flame breath. ''Y-you are o-one amazing d-dragon s-soul," he said shyly yet again a small blush forming on his cheeks.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:38 pm

"R-really?" Soul bit her lip and blushed lightly. She shifted her weight and said "Thanks..." She turned to look at the clouds and scooted a little closer to Shade. "Hey that one looks like a sheep! Wait... they all do... Aw man now i'm hungry!" Soul turned and looked at Shade. " I'll be right back!" Soul glided down the tree landing heavily before she stalked off. About 15 minuets later she came back with a horse. "It was all i could find but i hope it works!" Soul placed it in between herself and shade "Well? dig in!" she chirped happily.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:38 pm

As Shade heard her reply to him he couldn't help but notice a small blush on the dragoness's cheek. ''Man she is cute when she looks like that," he thought. Just then he noticed she came closer to him,his cheeks formed an even bigger blush due to both his shyness and her close contact. She then jumped out of the tree and scurried off for some food. ''Heh shade you really do like her," demon said. ''No demon i said it already we just met it will never even work out, she is an amazing dragon and i highly dought she would like a demon,it's best i take it slow build a friendship and see how it goes," he replied.'' Very well shade i got your back if you need me good luck kid," demon replied. About 15 minutes later he noticed soul dragging the dead carcass of a horse. ''Not bad kid," he thought as he saw her tell him to dig in motioning for her to go first then taking a bite for himself. ''N-Nice j-job soul," he said shyly, commenting on her catch.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:39 pm

"Thanks!" she chirped happily Soul you totally like him... No. I just met him, I cant... well, maybe later... she finished her share of horse and yawned."Man, I am tired... Im gonna take a quick nap." she stretched out and then curled up on the branch to take a nap. Not long after she was asleep and only the occasional snore broke the silence
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Shade looked on as she ate, happily scarfing the meal down.''h-hey dont choke on t-that kid," he said.As she finished she lay down on the branch and just like that she fell asleep.''Well she sleeps quickly," demon thought.''Yeah she does but she is kinda cute when shes asleep i mean look at her she looks adorable," he thought back regretting it instantly. ''HAHAHA busted shade you like her," demon replied.Shade scoffed at this and then lay down on the branch next to her himself getting some rest.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Bye the time Soul had waken up it was night. The stars shimmered like tiny flames that were painted across the pitch black sky. "Hey," soul whispered and gently nudged Shade "wake up." Soul looked at the moon and felt a uncontrollable burst of energy. "wanna race?" she questioned, she was practically bursting with energy. She got into a racing position in witch she could leap through the trees. she looked at Shade excitedly. "c'mon! let's race!"
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:07 pm

As Shade felt a nudge next to him he noticed soul waking him up looking up he saw the sky to be dark.''O-ok o-ok im up," he said.''A race n-now," he questioned. He then nodded after stretching and waking himself up with some water to the face.He motioned for soul to start as he readied himself at the starting point.''Energitic one isnt,'' she he thought as he readied himself.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:17 pm

"Ready. Set. GO!" Soul flung herself towards a tree and landed on a branch smoothly. She leaped to another tree and gripped to the trunk in order to stay put. Soul focused only on where to jump to next. She repeated the process of tree jumping until she came to the finish line. Only a second later Shade reached the finish line. Breathing heavily she said "nice...Job..." in between gasps. she bent over to catch her breath and then coughed. Before sitting up and going back to the apple tree. Once she arrived she collapsed on the branch and panted heavily, as she was still aching and out of breath from the race.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:26 pm

As Shade dashed of into the night following soul he relialized her tremendous speed and agility.He struggled to catch up but made a bit of headway only to be left behind coming in about 2 seconds after her.''W-Wow your p-pretty good," he replied shyly.He then proceeded to lay against the apple tree and stare at the stars.''H-how did you do that," he questioned softly while resting.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:38 pm

"My claws have notches on them so I'm able to grip or trees. What i lack in flight i make up in flying. I simply climb a tree, aim and launch my self at another tree" climbing trees was natural to her she had done it just about all her life. I would be in the skies if it weren't for my dad... she thought to herself. Her gaze saddened as she remembered that night.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:44 pm

Shade notices the extremely happy and energetic facial expression of the young dragoness darken.''H-hey you ok,'' he asked. Shade then wrapped one wing around soul comferting her. ''H-hey is something wrong,I-I c-cant help b-but notice your c-cute expression leave do you want t-to talk about it. He said shyly as he attempted to make her feel better.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:49 pm

"Im fine..." she sniffled. "It's just... well.. when i was a year old my dad killed my mom when i was sleeping... I woke up at her screams and found her dead body next to me... I freaked out and yelled but he shoved me off the cliff and now... now I- ca-can't fly..." she struggled to continue, she was chocking back tears but she couldn't hold it in, and then she snapped. She sobbed into Shade's shoulder and wailed "Its my fault! I never should have existed!" she screamed at the sky and continued crying.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Shade watched as the little dragoness broke down. he then mustered up all his inner strength and was determined to help her. ''Hey by no means was that your fault ok so stop that thought train now,'' he said brushing away her tears.''Look soul you are amazing beautiful and probably one of the most energitic dragon ever, dont let some stupid no good dragon who apprently has control issues bring you down ok,'' he continued.''Look what im trying to say is your awesome and don't ever let anyone take that away from you because i wont be able to live knowing you did that ok kid,'' he replied suddenly becoming shy again.''S-so you o-ok,'' he said looking at her, ''b-besides nothing c-could be w-worse than me,'' he replied.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Soul sniffed "R-really?" she smiled and a small blush formed on her checks."I'm fine. but what happened to you? you make whatever happened to sound so... horrible." Soul looked at Shade with a questioning glance.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:04 pm

As Shade heard the question his expression darkened.
''W-well this is a long story.'' he began.''It all began when i was young, i was born with duel eyes *shows gold and purple eyes* so i was ridiculed as a kid,they considered me to be a monster in retrospect i may be,"he said.''Though after some time of this my dad was attacked by unknown dragons he managed to fight them off but died,maybe if i was not such a weak fool i could have saved hi," he continued tearing up."Then after that i enlisted in the nightwing military i became a tracker no one thought i could do it but i did then my mom was assassinated and t-then my demon awoke and i killed them all," he said in a deeper voice waiting for her response hoping he had not scared her.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:19 pm

"oh that's terrible!" Soul showed sympathy for him by huggling (cuddle/hug) him. "you were no fool, think about it like this, if you had gotten involved he might survive both you could die, or even worse both of you could have died.." she cuddled him and started drifting asleep as the sun rose. "Your no fool, that i can tell you..." soul had fallen asleep, curled up next to him with her tail (partially) wrapped around him.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:51 pm

As Shade heard her response he could not help but blush the little dragoness was really something of extraordinary material.''T-thanks soul," he said silently,as he watched her fall asleep but the thing was, she was curled up with him.He glanced down to also see her tail partially curled around his back he could not help but blush at the close contact of her body.

''Well she does seem to care about you," demon thought to him.''It would appear so demon but i dont see why i mean i dont care if i were to die if it meant doing what i had to do failing to do what you had to do when you had the chance is a fate worse than death," he thought back.''You make a valid point but though you may not fear death know what you have to do to protect i will always fight with you but you gotta learn to fight better not just for you but for her as well," he replied, as i curled up with soul hoping she would not mind.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Soul shivered as a brisk breeze blew through the forest. She curled up a bit more, a hour or two later the sun's rays leaped over the mountains to brighten they sky. Soon after that the sun had rising and the beams of light danced onto the forest floor.

Souls ear twitched as a leaf fell on it and she started to stretch jumping a bit when she felt Shades scales against hers, she relaxed and yawned as she sat up. Soul for once felt balanced. She was awake, but not bouncing from tree to tree."Wake up sleepy head~" Soul nudged Shade gently and waited for him to wake up.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next