Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 3 Empty Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

As i stood in front of the cave that held one of the most guarded secrets known to humans and dragons alike, but inside this cave held even more than a secret. It held a temple like the ones we had at home, but corrupted by Darkness and Evil from the olden legends that tell of such a place. "Well then, i hope you are ready my queen, because i'm coming down there." I told myself as i ran into the cave, but then tripped onto a rock and fell down on the same rocks, in the same pattern of how i fell on them, only breaking a few ribs this time, which is super lucky for that a small stalactite almost tore a huge hole in my left wing. A few moments later of dusting myself off, i ventured onward, not knowing that an unknown presence following him.
//Here you go Soul, one topic with a added theme, hot and ready for your reply. I hope you like.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:22 pm

Soul heard the voices and snapped awake She leapt of Darkn's back and landed on the ground. she tried to make a menacing face but hers size made it hard to intimidate others. She snarled and looked at the at the seawings and noticed something familiar that burn... No. Impossible. She didn't care at this point, If anyone threatened her they would wish they hadn't "And you are?" she questioned the dragons that surrounded Her and Darkn
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:38 pm

Darkn's POV
"We are hired mercenaries from Killer of kings to distract you until he kills the queen and becomes the king, and he will make us his personal guards, and heal our friend to become even better of a merc!" The firewing said proudly, and the seawing only nodded, which he seemed too quiet.  I do wonder why he is like this.  "Wait, THE QUEEN IS IN DANGER!?!?!" I relised and screamed in terror, trying to make this quick, and K.O'ed every single one of them leaving the quiet seawing left, and he smiled somehow.  He pointed at Soul, wanting something from her in privte or something like that.  His actions never seemed aggressive at all, even with his friends in battle, he didn't even flinch when they gotten punched or clawed.  And seeing that he needed her, i let the armor let go of her and let Soul walk over to the seawing, with me watching over them.
//Maybe we can finally know why the Seawing did that to you and your friend that pastaway!  (dear lord what did you do to me Sans!?!?//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:46 pm

She looked at the seawing and stared at him."longtime no see." she said coldly "what do you want?" She snapped. She wanted to slaughter this dragon so badly but she kept herself contained and instead tore at the earth with her talons
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Seawing's POV
"Well, first off, i'm glad to see that you're still alive. And second, i came to say sorry. I was with my friends and they dared me to kill that firewing. And if i didn't, then i would be kicked out and treated like what i was before, a cowardly rogue who won't dare hurt anyone. They were the only family i ever had, and if i lost their trust, then i would lost a piece of myself in the process." I tried to explain it to her, but her eyes are still full of hatred and rage. I still do remember that day perfectly, which was the day i not only killed my first target, but it was also my last. "I can help you kill this king guy if it would let you trust me for a little bit, and then we can go our separate ways if you want. All i need to know is if you trust me, so do you?" I once again asked her, seeing if my apology was enough to tame her.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:02 pm

Souls eyes softened "I know how you feel getting kicked out and ignored...My dad tried to kill me." She looked at the Seawing and smiled. "Ill take any information about the king i can get.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Seawing's POV
"i know, your father did work with us, and so did Darth Wind, even though Wind's methods are...How you say, psychopathic. And i guess your father got the contract that only him and Wind got, and i guess he got the money first. And i can not only give you info about him, i can let you assassinate him yourself. How's that sound?" I aksed her, and the Darkwing ran in, so i shut my mouth when he was around. "Okay then, i heard more than enough. Let's go to the king himself." He said to the two of us, and walked over to there.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:17 pm

Soul grinned and her eyes were glazed with excitement "Lets do this." She tightened her armor and grabbed her spear. Soul looked a little of but she felt just fine. Without her even knowing it Soul was on the brink of insanity. The violence and pain had awoken a buried side of her, the insane side of her father
//DRAMATIC ENDING.//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:35 pm

//OBJECTION! this can't be the ending until we see the kind of death king will get (spoilers BTW)//
KoK's POV
As i heard of, Darth Wind has fallen to the commander's sword. I pity his soul, he was an excellent warrior in the shadows. "May he be blessed with innocence into the phantom realm." I prayed to him, since my men retrieved his corpse for transformation. May he be blessed with power and immortality.
Darth Wind 2.0's POV
As i woke with a pain in my chest, like i was having a heart attack, but to find a hole inside there. And my scales were as black as the night sky without stars. "No, no no no no no. This can't be true, i'm supposed to be dead. I was stabbed through the heart by Darkn, and now i am a true monster now." I tried to comprehend on what happened, then i hear a chuckle. "Looks like my merc is alive once again. i hope you are welcome with my gift, from me to you." A voice from the darkness answered me, and i freaked out. "This can't be happening, i am a real monster now! A REAL MONSTER!!!" I screamed, and i freaked out even more, but was interrupted by pain in my chest. Whatever happened, i now am immortal and can not be killed by normal means. The voice then revealed itself, which was KoK (the nickname i call him), and he said that i am his right hand man now, his guardian, his new commander for his rule. Now i'm starting to like this gig, i can live forever and can not be killed, and i am a high ranking rank in his new rule. this is going to be awesome.
//And we can do timeskip to when we are at the temple.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Soul stepped walked into the temple and searched for 'Killer Of Kings' keeping silent as she slithered through the hallways, unaware that what she was searching for was much closer than she thought
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Wing 2.0's POV
I walked around the temple since it would let me get used to my surroundings and also kill any loyal to the queen, and i started to walk back to KoK's new throne room when i saw...I saw HER! "YOU!!!" I roared at her, and running towards her with eyes full of bloodlust. "I WILL GET MY REVENGE FOR WHAT YOU ALL DONE TO ME!!! I WILL HAVE VENGENCE!" I roared again, which it was a long hall, but short enough to let me draw my sword and kill the little (Error, unknown word found.)!
//the error was censorship to the cussing they do. Letting you know now.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:24 am

Soul hissed and bared her fangs she. She stood up and used her wings for balance while she held her spear in her right hand. Her eyes narrowed as she leapt op on to a stalagmite, she then flung her self off and aimed for Wind. She had a clear shot but she lost her focused and her spear merely grazed his shoulder. She spun around to look at wind and tensed, ready to dart away and attempt to attack from behind.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:23 am

Wind 2.0's POV
"You are one of the reasons i am like this. Which i will want to thank you, but i'm too busy trying to destroy you!" I roared at the hybrid, turning around as she did, and chuckled at her attack. "You think you can try and kill me with speed? HA! I'm a merc that attacks with speed and sneaking abilities. You can't defeat me with my own tactics! I am invinci-" "DON'T EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE! I SPENT A LOT OF RESOURCES MAKE YOU LIVE AGAIN, AND I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" The king roared as he ran towards me and the hybrid, capturing her and giving me a earful of angry words. This actually went on for about an hour, but since the bars were enchanted iron bars, she could not escape this time.
//Draco is coming to save the day! (if you forgot the bio, he can melt enchanted items with a special power he has, cool right?)//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:14 am

Soul clawed desperately at the bars and roared in anger. Her eyes narrowed and she threw herself against the bars several times, she did every thing she could to escape, kick the bars, scratch them, throw herself against them and just before she gave up she hurled her self one last time at the bars before crying out in anger,pain, and sorrow. she limped over to the corner of the room and flopped onto the cold, hard ground with a thud.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:20 pm

KoK's POV
"Well, now that we gotten that settled, i got another job for you. And if you get this done quickly, i will give you a promotion." I told Darth Wind, and he grinned so much i thought his mouth is going to rip to pieces. "What kind of job!" Wind asked me quickly, because he didn't want to wait, and i smiled back at him. "I like your enthusiasm Darth Wind, but this is something you can't take lightly. Our next target is Draco, a member of the 'Embers of justice' and the only one who can break the enchantment other than me. What i heard, he was going back to the queen and let her find us, and we don't want that to happen. So i need you to find Draco, kill anyone with him, and trap him inside your dark-matter cage. And since it's a natural material and is also indestructible, he would never escape that. Now go do your job, our lives depends on it now." I briefed the mission to him, he saluted and left me in my new throne room. "Well, now that he is gone, i can finish this rulebook." I said to myself walking over to my throne, and pulled a scroll from behind. The scroll was dusty after a century of no one using it. The cover was a warlord of sorts with the title "Rulebook for new evil warlords." "Ahh, so many good ideas from this, yet i hid it from everyone. And i think i was on Rule# 22, i think?" I asked myself, checking the scroll, and nodded to find the right place, and read.
//That is also a real thing. Surprising i know.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:46 am

Hearing Draco's name she was filled with a new kind of energy, she was desperate to protect her friends from this demonic, evil dragons plans. She roared in not sorrow nor pain but anger. She bared her teeth and rammed herself into the bars. Soul rammed herself against the bars between every word. "I..." CRASH "Will..." CRASH "NOT..." CRASH "LET..." CRASH "YOU..." CRASH "HURT. MY. FRIEENNDDDS!" her voice grew louder with every word and she started roaring and hurling herself against the bars until she bled. "Not again... not EVER again will I loose my friends!" She screeched and mauled the bars, it was then that she had finally snapped.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Wind 2.0's POV
I walked off to find Draco, hearing the hybrid scream, which made me the happiest. SHUT UP OR ELSE I WILL TURN YOU INTO A DARKWING MYSELF!" I listened in on what KoK roared at her for doing that, and i decided to chuckle a little, and continue on.
*A few munites later*
"Oh my god i'm so BORED!" I whispered to myself trying to not groan in boredom trying to find Draco, and then i heard someone talking, two dragons in fact. "So, you are actually a couple hundred years old!?! How in the world do you look so young!" "Well, i was transformed on my birthday, so that means i never age normally." "Oh, well that explains a whole lot, thanks for letting me know." I listened in on their conversation, and to find a small Darkwing and a firewing with the name Draco. Now i wait for the perfect time to strike, they would never expect me coming.
//Sorry i was so late posting, i had school things to do.//
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Soul bared her fangs "I'd like to see you TRY" she hissed menacingly. She snapped at him and growled. She narrowed her eyes and hissed at him. Soul suddenly lunged at the bars at whispered in a menacing tone; "You cant keep me here forever..." she stalked back to the far side of the cave before shooting another glare at him and taking a nap.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:35 pm

KoK's POV
I listened to her reply, and just almost broke out laughing. That was something i never heard i my life, and i think she would be a good warrior if she wasn't so stubborn. "Sometimes, you are just adorable, you know that?" I told her before she decided to take a quick catnap. A few minutes later i see that one of the mercs i hired before Wind, which was the Seawing. "So, did you do your duty i gave you if they gotten away?" I asked him, and he nodded, revealing an egg on his back hidden by his wings. One down, two to go.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:50 pm

((so what now?))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:36 pm

//wake up i guess.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:35 pm

Soul woke up and yawned groggily to find herself in a strange place. It was different from the cell she was in before. hoping that the bars were different she attempted to charge them but found that she had a band around her neck that was bound to the wall. "Where am I?" she murmured.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:28 am

Darkn's POV
I woke up slowly to try and comprehend what happened. "So i was walking to find King when i gotten ambushed by...something, and now i'm here." I whispered to myself opening my eyes to try and see where i am, and what i saw horrified me. The walls that sealed the room lined with a different colored stone and chains littered the ground, each with a collar at the end. And at the end of the room was a gaping hole in the wall with a huge fire inside. This was the old incinerator room, which was more slow and even more painful then the newer one. I tried to escape from these bars, but they saw this coming, as i was covered in head to claw with chains. This is the end all of us are going to face, and we are going to see it first.
Wind 2.0's POV
"Well, KoK said i should be more careful with you, but i just captured both of you with no effort! If he hears about this i could be a even better rank then i am now!" I said gleefully as a dragged two cages on my back, that held Draco and Destor since i heard him say his name while they were talking. Two down, one more to go, i think? "Oh KoK my awesome new ruler, i gotten him captured and a extra dragon to help us out." I told him happily and dropped the cages outside of view from other Darkwings or the queen, when i saw that not only the hybrid was gone, but 'he' was there as well. "HEY THERE DUDES! I JUST FINISHED MY JOB!" I shouted out to get their attention, which it scared the living heck out of the both of them, since both of them are in the ceiling. Oops i guess?
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:36 pm

//This roleplay got intense rather quickly. //
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:52 am

//well, that is what happens when you are a part of an underground war. Think of this like a rollercoaster, with it's ups and downs, or something like that.//
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3