Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 2 Empty Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

As i stood in front of the cave that held one of the most guarded secrets known to humans and dragons alike, but inside this cave held even more than a secret. It held a temple like the ones we had at home, but corrupted by Darkness and Evil from the olden legends that tell of such a place. "Well then, i hope you are ready my queen, because i'm coming down there." I told myself as i ran into the cave, but then tripped onto a rock and fell down on the same rocks, in the same pattern of how i fell on them, only breaking a few ribs this time, which is super lucky for that a small stalactite almost tore a huge hole in my left wing. A few moments later of dusting myself off, i ventured onward, not knowing that an unknown presence following him.
//Here you go Soul, one topic with a added theme, hot and ready for your reply. I hope you like.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

Post by Draco Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Queen Light's POV
The way she said about getting revenge on her father is natural, but also disturbing for what he did. Why would he do this to his family, even if he didn't like his own daughter for what she said, but that is something no other dragon would do. What could of done this, but whatever he did is something i need to find out once i find him. "Well, once i escape from here, i will find out why he did that. Violence is never the first option Soul, and i would like to make sure that when i find him, he will get what he truly deserves. I promise you that-" I said before being interrupted by one of my Darkwings scared all over and and extremely out of breath. "Your highness...Killer-...Killer of kings has escaped! I... i barely escaped with my own life, and the others... the others have been killed." He said before passing out from both exhaustion and his wounds, right next to the hybrid and Draco. He was sent to the medical room, while i was shocked to hear that my prized Darkwing has escaped from incineration. There can be only one solution this time, after his plans about overthrowing me. "Guards! We have a code black, a Darkwing has fallen under the influence to evil. We must find him at once!" I said to the guards and other warriors ready for combat, they saluted me and ran off in all directions to find him and bring to death.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:34 pm

"How can i help?" Soul asked. She looked at the queen with a determined look on face. "Ill do anything that you need me to do, as long as it helps you." Soul had just met some dragons that she considered friends and she was NOT going to lose them.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Queen Light's POV
Seeing Soul say that she is willing to help us even though my men tried to kill her and Draco, she trust us enough to give her life to save us. "You can help us greatly by hunting this villain down. You will go with Darkn and Draco can go with Destor to hunt him down. You can use my personal armory to help you, and seeing how some has some special enchantments, you can use them." I told them, opening the treasure room to let them get suited up. "Show him no mercy. Happy hunting!" I continued, and used a bottle of light to summon my light armor, and run off to find the creature previously known as Killer of kings.
Darkn's POV
As the queen ran off, leaving the treasure room open, i walked in to find my weapons and armor. And Draco walked inside, and then Destor, leaving the hybrid who was known as Soul outside to decide what to do.
//what shall you pick Soul? Armor or nah?//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Soul looked at the armor and chose the darkest colored armor, though it was thin it allowed to slink silently through the shadows Soul looked over at Darkyn "You ready?" she then grabbed a spear and cat a look at the door //sorry for short post XP//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Darkn's POV
After looking a little bit, i found the commander's armor and weapons. They were a sleek black armor with spikes jutting outward (backwards like, that's what i meant.), with the other pieces looking the same. And the sword was black with red swirls around, that pulsated when i held it. And since i was the new commander, i donned on the armor and sheathed the sword to use it for him later. And i looked at Soul, walking towards her and nodded my head, waiting for her to follow me.
//things are about to end once we kill the old commander. You ready for this?//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Soul stayed alert as she smoothly ran through the tunnels, careful not to make a noise her ear twitched toward a quiet tapping sound and she halted suddenly and gestured toward the 3rd tunnel on her right but was suddenly tackled by a black figure who then pinned her down. Soul let out a cry of pain as the mysterious dragons claws dug into her arms, And she thrashed wildly in attempt to escape its grip.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:29 pm

Darkn's POV
I walked with the hybrid, until she was tackled down by a unknown figure, but was definitely a dragon. It started to do what any Darkwing would do and cripple their target, but this one was mine. "SHE IS MINE!" I shouted and i unsheathed my blade and killed the dragon with the very blade, and to find out it was a clone, a decoy to distract us. "Foolish dragons, you will pay for trying to kill the killer of kings!" The clone stated as he dissolved into dust. After that was done, i ran over to my partner to check if Soul was okay. "Are you okay Soul, because it looked like that clone got you there badly." I asked her, but it wasn't for my sake though, it was for her's since i somehow felt something inside myself when he was screaming in pain. Something that wasn't anger or dread, but it was some sort of love, like as a friend...no, no...i can't let that happen again...not to me or anyone else.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Soul grunted as she gut up, favoring her left arm "Yeah, Im good... It just stings a bit..." she set her foot down and nearly screamed in pain "Oww.... It really hurts..." she clenched her jaw and used her wings Pterodactyl style to keep the weight of her arm.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Darkn's POV
Seeing her suffer like this is something i can't bare, no matter how hard i try. "Here, how about you get on my back. It'll hurt less and not let you have another injury like that with your wing." I said to her, trying to not let her wounds get worse, and made me think of something. 'Am i starting to feel love because of her?' And i guess the answer is yes, and i have to stop that now, otherwise she will end up like me, the soulless monster wandering this place until i die or time stops. I will never let her become a monster just like me.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:24 pm

She looked at Darkyn "Thank you" she climbed onto his back and sighed. She felt something stir that hadn't stirred for a long time but she couldn't put her talon on it.She found herself asleep.She woke up in a cave with a shriek "W-What? Where am I? Why aren't I in the forest?" A faint image of the battle came into mind and she flopped back sown with a thud. her vision was hazy as well as her memories.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:31 pm

//wait, what battle? Because if you mean the battle with king, then i know what to do then.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:32 pm

yeah battle with the king))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 pm

//okay then, i'll get on with it. (monty python reference)//
???'s POV
After a little while of waiting for my prisoners to wake up, the hybrid was the first. But still no signs from that thing though. "What were you doing over there hybrid? And i would like to deserve an answer, a good one after what my employer told me about you and your little 'friend' over there." I questioned the hybrid first,while being surrounded by shadows to conceal me, since it would be best to do that. And i don't think he would like to hear my voice again after what i did to him all those years ago.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:50 pm

"W-What are you talking about?" She still hadn't gained her memory fully and as she tried to stand up she shrieked in pain an collapsed. And then it came, the memories of the queen, the egg, the king attacking her... her eyes widened and she looked around wildly "Why am I here? Who are you? What is this place?"
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:03 am

//You know, this guy would sound like error sans if you heard of that dub.//
???'s POV
Okay, now i'm starting to get mad at this. "Hey, i'm a nice guy, and i'm giving you a warning for this one. I am in a terrible mood today since my employer, killing of kings or something like that, has tried to kill me. SEVERAL TIMES. And all i need to know is why you were there. That's it, no strings attached or anything.(to say that he is attached to a couple of strings.) But anyways, once you give me what i want, i'll give you what you want, answers." I replied to her slowly so she can understand and calm down a bit. Also, i think my ears are ringing from that, and i can't hear from my left ear now. Ahh well, you win some you lose some, or in this case, i win some and they lose some.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:12 am

"I was helping the DarkWings find and kill 'Killer of Kings' but he attacked me, Darkn offered to carry me and I fell asleep on his back and then I woke up here." Soul explained, she was confused at why this dragon needed to know but she just have him what he wanted.  Upsetting him might get her dead.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:39 am

Draco?))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:47 am

???'s POV
A smile grew on my face, she got the right answer.  "Well, you did your half, and now i'll give you mine." I replied to her, revealing a armored dragon the size of Darkn (23 feet in height), and showed that the parts without armor has scars and wounds all over the place, showing that he was a tough fighter and an expert killer.  "The name's Wind, Darth Wind to be exact.  And don't confuse me with the likes of the thing you were with, i am nothing short of a hired mercenary.  And where you are is a random cave i found to suit my needs of keeping the three of us hidden from other dragons.  And i'm also here since king asked me to find you in a hidden temple and knock you out, he didn't care about the other Darkwing though.  Now, i'm going to wake your friend up now, if you haven't looked behind you yet, he is there." I said, walking to a cage with the Darkwing inside.  "Hey there buddy!  It's been a long while, hasn't it!" I shouted happily, knowing it would wake him up.  And speak of the *evil god* and he shall appear, he woke up, knowing that i was around, and tried to kill me, for a third time.  "WOAH!  Easy there Darkn, you almost tried to kill me, and who would want to do that to their best friend." I replied to him with an eye ridge raise when i said 'best friend'.  "Real friends don't sacrifice them to a pit of Darkwings, but you did that to ME!" He roared at me, and i still kept my cool with his comeback.  "Aww, don't tell me you are still butt-hurt about that!  I also did save your life today and what's left of it today, since my employer was just around the corner when i knocked you out.  And i just hope our friendship will be mended in time, in sweet, sweet ti-" I was about to finish my sentence before he clawed my helmet off, revealing a terribly scared up drake with a blind eye.  "...So is that how it's going to be now isn't it?  Okay then, my turn." I said menacingly to him, and grabbed him by the throat, and readied a dagger to pierce his scales and through the other side with ease, all without killing him.  "All of the pain, with none of the death!  THE BEST TRADE OFF I EVER SEEN!" I shouted happily again, but not acting this time around.  And his screams are music to my ears as well, just like how my employer wanted, tortured until near death, then turn it back to him to finish the job.  It's a triple win-win!  (as in i ot only get the money, but i also torture a dragon and get even more money!)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:58 am

((Soul is claustrophobic Razz)) Soul looked at him in horror and backed away "Is this place completely closed in?" She looked around seeing nothing but walls, And it felt like they were getting closer...and closer... And closer... "I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE." she looked frantically for an exit and her breathing quickened as she spun around. Soul dropped to the ground covering her head with her paws and curled up
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:09 am

//Wow, you didn't pay attention to what Wind was doing just then, they is funny.//
Darth Wind's POV
A few moments of torturing later, Darkn was nothing more than a bloody pile of rotting flesh. That would teach him slapping off my mask. I thought as i retrieved my mask to hide my scars. And then, i noticed that the hybrid was in the floor, so i walked over to them and tried to comfort them without touching or revealing what i had done. "Hey, what's with this now? Don't tell me you are afraid of this little old cave now are you?" I tried to comfort her, seeing now that she was claustrophobic. And i did want to help her, but i could either get caught with from her noticing that i tortured her 'Friend', or that a group of dragons could find her with me, and i have quite a reputation from all around the world.
(i am exaggerating about having it around the world, that would be something i would love to happen, but it's not true.)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:20 am

Soul looked around and saw the bloody body of Darkn She squeezed her eyes shut an curled up into a tight ball "Why is this happening to me...why..." She whispered to herself and after a few minutes of curling up she stood up and walked Pterodactyl style in order to keep pressure off her leg. she walked over to Darkn and sat down. "why did you torture him." she said emotionlessly as she looked up at Wind. "WHY" she repeated in a hostile tone. She wasn't sure why she wanted to protect him but she just felt like she had to do so. Is it possible that i like Darkn? No... he's just my friend that's all...
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:41 am

Darth Wind's POV
"OKAY! i HAD IT WITH ALL THIS!" I roared, being super peeved off, by all these things happening to me. I grabbed the hybrid by the throat, and showed her what he did to me. "Do you see this face? One that has been torn to shreds and with one blind eye? This is the face of a dragon who never gave a *blank* about anyone ever seen. You almost had the same fate as me, i know since i was a dragon who was supposed to kill you and your mother. But your Father beat me too it in a blaze of glory. And now i am going t finish what i started all those years ago!" I roared in anger and i pulled out my sword, which was the same one as Darkn's, but white with blue swirls. "We did have fun while it lasted, but now i am going to get rid of you. Once, and for-AGGH!" I was interrupted from a sword that went right through my chest. I turned around, to see the monster who threw it, and it was Darkn. "Well then, i guess you finally did it huh? After all these years, you finally put the nail in my coffin. But this will never be over, i went through hell and back to get this money, AND I'M GOING TO GE-" "How about you just shut up. You're done." He said, as i dropped the hybrid, and fell on my back, and seeing a mirror above me. And the mirror showed a huge black creature with red eyes, and all my equipment i had on, including the sword in our chest, and it hit me. I was the monster i feared all along.
Darkn's POV
As my killer laid there, motionless, i decided to go back to the temple, with Soul on my back, to finish what we started. There can be one to rule them all, and we will stop the evil before he takes over.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:48 am

"Thanks. That's the second time you've saved me today," Soul was still in shock of Wind's out burst and wasn't sure what to do and as she stared of into space she found herself asleep. aagin.
((OHH SNAP SOULS DAD IS GONNA DIIIIEEEEE WHEN SHE FINDS HIM.))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:22 am

Draco?)
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 am

//yeah, but he also did save her as well from Wind, since his targets were your mother and you (meaning that he was going to kill you two). And as for the outburst, he did say that he was in a bad mood, and knocking off his mask only made it worse enough that he will kill anyone on sight if they do that, target or not.//
Darkn's POV
"No problem Soul, no problem at all." I replied to her, walking to the temple, which wasn't far off, just a mile away and we're golden. "Hey guys! What's that down there?" I hear a dragon ask, and when i look up, there is a group of dragons surrounding me and Soul. One was what they called a Firewing, two others Seawing, and one had a bad burn on it's side. Then there were a Earthwing and three Nightwings, all around us like a pack of wolves waiting for their kill. "Well well well, what do we have here? A rouge riding on the back of...Whatever that thing is, and it is asleep to. Isn't that precious!" The firewing said to the group and everyone laughed at that. "Now, i know you think we might harm you, but we are friendly dragons, a-""The last time someone said that to me i wasn't dead." I told the group seriously, and they backed up away from me. "Yeah thats right, i'm an undead dragon. And this one is in a bad mood after killing my killer, so how about you all leave now before you become like me." I threatened them, making sure that they will leave, but none of them did. Sure, they are terrified as what a human child would be when facing a Earthwing for the first time, but they stayed where they are, preparing for a fight. "You're going to pay for threatening us! No one threatens the mercs!" The smallest Nightwing said, which was almost as small as Soul, and the way it talked was absolutely ADORABLE. (please kill me now.) But i just flicked the Nightwing over, and he was defeated like that. Then, the Earthwing was next. I tried to put Soul down, but the armor somehow clinged to her, like she was a part of it and protecting it like me. Now the real fight begins.
KoK (Killer of Kings)'s POV
Now that most of them are distracted, i will take back the throne and rule them with an iron fis- Wait, what was that?" I tried to practice my speech for when i win, when i heard an explosion nearby. So i looked outside, but in the safety of darkness, since the sun burns my scales off, to see a huge Earthwing flying towards me and- "OH MY GOD IT'S CLOSER THAN I THOUGHT!" i screamed and i dodged the huge Earthwing going straight for me and both were stuck in the wall. Even though he fell out, i was still STUCK IN THE CAVERN WALL! "Oh, hey boss! I didn't know you were out here. what brings you here though?" One of my hired mercenaries to keep the two distracted asked me, and i gave him the best answer i could muster. GET ME OUT OF THIS DARN WALL!" I shouted at him, still stuck inside this stony prison.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next