Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The rise of the forgotten temple, with a side of darkness (Ender and Malek) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The rise of the forgotten temple, with a side of darkness (Ender and Malek) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The rise of the forgotten temple, with a side of darkness (Ender and Malek)

3 posters

Go down

The rise of the forgotten temple, with a side of darkness (Ender and Malek) Empty The rise of the forgotten temple, with a side of darkness (Ender and Malek)

Post by Ender Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:33 am

The temple, a place i had long forgotten about, filled to the brim with secrets behind its stone walls (Binding of isaac joke, ha ha ha.). I have decided to do this with anyone who followed me inside this long lost place, and see if the queen is still there. "Well, here we go!" I shouted gleefully as i ran to the temple, but slowing down to not trip on that rock that tripped Draco twice and Athena, since he told me that, And jumped from rock platform to rock platform until i reached the newer entrance of the temple, since the other one is blocked off for unknown reasons. And i ventured onward to the queen's chambers to greet her formally without friends.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

The rise of the forgotten temple, with a side of darkness (Ender and Malek) Empty Re: The rise of the forgotten temple, with a side of darkness (Ender and Malek)

Post by Malek Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Had she forgotten where she was? Surely she couldn't be that lost? But alas, this damned temple got the best of her. Malek was walking around until pondering unto a temple and entering it, wandering around the place. It was big to say the least, enough to get her confused and lost. Gold, the central head, thought for a considerable time whilst Red, the left head, was getting mad really quick from being lost while Blue, the left head, was asleep and using the bodies back as a pillow. Malek wandered for a bit before giving a huff, Gold thinking to herself why she even chose to even come into this place.
Malek
Malek

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

The rise of the forgotten temple, with a side of darkness (Ender and Malek) Empty Re: The rise of the forgotten temple, with a side of darkness (Ender and Malek)

Post by Ender Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Darken's POV
"Oh my god, i can't believe i have to do this patrolling about a hundred times, i counted." I said to myself, angry about the commander, Killer of kings, making him do this as punishment for almost killing the queen's friend. "All i wanted to do is make the queen safe and-" I stopped myself mid sentence to see a Hydra before him. Good thing it didn't see him yet though, since what he was told in legends when he was alive, is that they have special powers that make them dangerous enemies or powerful Darkwings... "Well well well, looks like i found a Hydra inside our home. Why are you here dear dragon? Shouldn't you be away from this forsaken place?" I asked it, staying inside the shadows and away from the torches to give me away. This is going to be a long, long day, especially of king finds out, then i would be dead in a moments notice.
//And before you say it's another dragon, no it's not. It's sort of like a dragon without a soul, but not a zombie dragon. They are called Darkwings to help you out a little bit.//
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Malek Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:24 am

Malek gave a low growl, the central head speaking, "Step out," It was aggressive, but in the way it would be 'I will kill you' rather in the way that its more demanding. While this was more Reds style, Gold was the lead singer of the two and called most of the shots, one of the other heads attacked it wasn't Golds fault if they acted on their own.
Malek
Malek

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:02 pm

//I'm to lazy to switch accounts right now.//
Darkn's POV
"Well, i'm going to come out anyways, only because you are like my queen." I replied to the hydra, revealing myself as the Darkwing i am. "I hope you don't see me as an enemy, even though i work for the queen of soulless creatures. Trust me on this, you have no idea how many dragons in the past that came here tried to kill me because of what i am." I told the hydra to let her guard down, but would anyone in the right mind would never trust a soulless dragon. Right?
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Malek Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Red would growl slightly, Gold looking at the dragon whilst Blue was still asleep. She had acknowledged the 'DarkWing' as an odd creature, so, Malek kept her distance, Gold trying to stir up a plan.
"And why would they? You are just like any other dragon are you not?" She question rather gruffly, keeping her distance and defense up for now. Malek was not one to trust others very easily, since her parents left her out in the wilderness, thankfully and ironically, Death saved her, Nimbus. From him she learned that all must perish sooner or later, even herself, but that will be a long time before that ever happens.
Malek
Malek

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Darkn's POV
The hydra looks nothing like what would legends say, but looks an be deceiving. Then i heard one of the heads say a question that i told her the answer to when i revealed myself. "Well you are technically correct, but also wrong. I am a dragon, but a only a shadow of what i once was without my soul. All Darkwings are dragons who were ethier kidnapped or entered in this place and killed to make the Darkwing army stronger. Which i was one of those poor souls who were transformed into them with a gift of immortality. And if you think that is a good thing, then you are incredibly far away from being right. Darkwings have no soul, so they can't die by normal means, and have no feelings other than anger and pain, then last thing most of us felt before we became...This..." I replied to her, and pointed at myself when i paused for a little bit. But i do have a feeling that we're being watched, and not by the queen this time.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down