Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] - Page 2 Empty A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite]

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] - Page 2 2w4z4h10

A warm flame decorated the room with light. The moon hung in the sky, and the water seemed to make it seem like midday. A single creature sat beside the fire, his hands warmed from the open fire, a small squirrel impaled on a stick was held.

"This isn't so bad." Xa said to himself, his voice echoing within the cave. He was far enough from most of the ice that there was a river flowing as if ice didn't exist. The winds were cold, but did not enter his domain. He smiled at his cooked meal as he turned to see his prize. A single mug sat on top of a flat rock, a single weed stood tall in the dirt in the cup. To the lizard, it was a a home waiting to be grown. To others, it was a foliage pest that should have been pulled long ago.

This time, his clothing weaved and purchased. While in town, he spend some time doing some quick jobs and work. His small size being used to many dragon's advantages. He didn't want to admit that he was a good masseur, but when a dragon offers clothing and a plant for a foot rub, he doesn't decline.

He sat within the confines of his new temporary home. He held the first food he wold have in weeks. It was time to enjoy himself.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite]

Post by Shunji Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Shunji saw his reaction and it ticked her off. She was hoping to actually get an answer and not to see ball up like a baby. Her scales turned red to show she was a bit angry at this act of him. "Oh come on...... do you know what a mate it at least? I'm just asking if you are implying that you want me to be your mate, that's it and love means that you have feelings for someone with affection. so If someone says I love you to someone else they are basically saying that they want to be together in a romantic way, that's it.... come on please tell me you understand." Shunji said, her explanation may have not been the best, but she was hoping that he will actually understand.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite]

Post by XaJjang Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:53 am

Dreams of a swamp full of mixmatched buildings and dragons and reptilians. It seemed to make as much sense as the creature who wished for the utopia. It was dirty, rugged, and colorful to say the least, but it was far from what people wanted. But that was what Xa wanted. He wanted to be isolated, separated from the other corrupt parts of the world. There was no way to fix the world. What he couldn't repair, he wanted to forget. He wanted to create a place where worries were removed. A place where none would dare trespass. A place where only the natives knew how to navigate. That was the life he wanted.

He did not wish to be a king. He did not wish to be a ruler. He didn't even want to be a leader. All he wanted to do was give others a chance to change. That's all he wanted. He wanted to give people a choice. That was who he was.

"Qa'Shunji, could do better." he would say, his voice low. "Xa'Jjang does not deserve chance." A sigh would escape his lips, separating his sentences. "Xa makes better servant. That is why Xa give Shunji only food." his stomach would growl.

It was the first food he cooked in weeks, and the first potential bite he could have had in months. His organs had begun to eat him from the inside, but his own ability would heal himself, feeding the pain. "Xa, does not deserve this, love. Only Shunji."
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:22 am

Shunji growled at what he said. XaJjang was really ticking her off and it annoyed her very much. Why didn't he understand? did he not care? did she have feelings for him too? Shunji stayed red and she was frustrated. "Well Xaj also needs to understand LIFE, come on, this is not what I was expecting at all, I need no SERVANT, I want a friend... or..... a mate, I was going to say I loved you too, but you don't understand, I'm leaving, I rather be out in the snow then be with someone who just wants to be my servant. GOOD DAY." She said in rage and put her hood back on and her katana out, she didn't even wave him goodbye, she just walked out normally. But she stopped at the entrance, it appeared that a snowstorm had started, A strong blizzard to be exact. Shunji couldn't go out there, she'd freeze to death. She went to a part of the cave where she was away from Xaj, her eyes were closed and she was sitting down in praying position. Soon she opened her eyes, leaned against the wall and turned away from Xaj.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:04 am

He would look over, hearing her get up in rage. She begun to stand and walk away. He immediately sat up, his hand reaching out as if to pull her back. Just as she did so, she stopped, his mind mulling over her words. If she felt the same, then he was the worst mate she would ever have. He felt it burn as he continued to make mistakes. He tried so hard, and even now, he failed.

"Sometimes, I know not what to say." He spoke, his voice calm. It was no longer shaken with emotion like before. "For the last years, my company was my own. I learned the language by listening to other conversation." He took in  breath, hoping not to lose words in translation. All he understood were concepts of war. He did not understand the smaller, simpler words, but that did not mean he could not understand them.

Her eyes were to close, her hands would fold. Whatever she asked for, Xa hoped he too could be her salvation. But she would turn away, and he again would feel sorrow. If she too wished to walk to the ends of the world, he would make sure to make it happen. He would reach to his weapon, carefully removing it. No sound to be made over the crackling of the flame.

Again, he would take in a breath. The blade reversed, he would plunge the blade clean unto his belly. He would cut an upward triangle, just under his ribcage. He would remove the weapon, placing it beside him, trying not to bother her. He felt too much of a burden. He had to show his affection in the only way he understood.

His right hand would make his way into his wound. His forearm disappeared into his belly. He would grunt, making sounds of pain, but he bit down on his own tongue. He wished not to disturb her anymore. But his own venom would begin to numb his pain. His hand would reach out, passing back each organ until it reached his destination. He would soon begin to cough, spitting up blood. the liquid pouring from his wound over his clothing. Then his arm would twist, and the sound of a tear would be heard. He would slowly remove his limb, his hand in a fist.

His breathing troubled, panting. His arm would extend between him and her. His eyes red, bloodshot. He would stare blankly at her, his hands holding yet another gift.

"I believe. . . it is custo...mary..." His eyes would interdependently blink. His body would continue to live, as if by super natural means. But with one organ removed, he would simply begin to repair and grow another. "To give . . . your . . . heart. . . to the one. . . you love. . . yes?" His breathing begun to grow faint, but h felt no pain. The organ continued to beat in his hand. Even if he did not know the language, or what most of the words meant outside of his native tongue, he would do his best to understand. While he was older, his mind was like a child's. He never had a friend, let alone more than that.

All he had was Shunji.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Shunji growled and looked back at him and was shocked on what he was doing. "no not literally, put that back, ill show you what I mean when you put that thing back" She said pointing at his heart, she began to calm down and her scales turned green, as she was worried about Xaj killing himself just to give her his heart. She just hoped that he was ok and that he wouldn't die, but he looked fine so maybe he wasn't going to die, only time could tell.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:19 pm

Stone faced, he brought his hand back to himself. He must have misunderstood. but to sever his own arteries, he wasn't sure of putting it back would be that easy. "Xa will . . . Later." He looked at his bloodied hand, not really sure what to do. He set it beside him, and crossed his legs. If he could survive a beheading, he could surely make it past this. But he wasn't sure what to do with the extra organ.

He would cross his legs, waiting to find out how to properly show his feelings. But at the same time, he wondered what his own heart would taste like. It was more for discovery, than anything. He was hungry after all, and he didn't want it to go to waste.

"Xa has. . . done... wrong?" he would ask, some blood dripping from his chin. However, his expressions and mannerisms seemed to be the same of that first night. He was not changed, he was learning how it was to not just survive, but live.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Shunji saw him bleeding and he put his heart aside. Didn't he need that? how was he alive? it didn't matter, he looked fine and so it was time for her to show him. her scales turned blue and she took a deep breath and she took off her mask and wiped the blood off his chin with it. She smiled at him, her black teeth smiling at him. She has never shown anyone her face and she did it because she loved him back. She then leaned in to his face and kissed him on the cheek and then pulled back. "that's how you show love, you have done wrong with removing your heart, but you look fine and I think I...... love you back." She said smiling nervously, hoping he understood, if he didn't it would really tick her off because she just showed him her FACE and she doesn't show anyone.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:02 pm

He would be as still as stagnant water. His heart would stop beating. His face would be lost in the world that had opened up to him. Colors would flow in, him understanding so many things, with so few tools to use. The cavity in his chest would remain empty, and the heart beside him would simply leak blood, no longer pulsating.

"Xa sees." he would say, grasping reality fragments at a time. "Xa now knows. . . why mask was worn." his vocabulary limited. He still had trouble breathing, but it did not bother him. "Shunji sho. . . .uld. . . have kept on."

He would take in a deep breath, the sound of blood bubbling in his throat. He would stare into her eyes, her face, her teeth. "Xa. . . I, could live forever." He would turn to face her, "And I. . . would never see anything as beautiful as you." He would gasp for air, the holes in his lungs closing slowly. The heart on the floor turning black, a beat in his chest starting so ever faint. Eyes widened, he felt like he understood the meaning of life.

And it was love.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:23 am

Shunji got a little depressed when he told her to put her mask back on. She took it off to show him her face and it didn't work out well, she did as she was told though and put the mask which was now covered in blood back on. "Well Shunji will try her best to be with Xa, if Shun dies first, then its because Shun loves Xa. Shun just hopes Xa loves her back." She said now speaking how Xa was, he was kind of confusing her and she began to run out of things to say, she just hoped that he would understand.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:56 am

Gears would begin to turn, and pieces seemed to click together. For once, he understood it all.

Rushing to her, he would embrace her. His arms would hold her, and hug her. He wasn't entirely sure what love required him to do, but he could still show he cared. "I do." were the first words to escape his lips. I meant it when I said I would protect you." His head would rest on her shoulder. It was more for him to know it was real, and she was really there.

"You are the most precious thing to me." Xa spoke, his voice steady, as if he found a new path of life. He didn't want to ruin this moment, or any other moment. "Thank you for showing me what love is. And thank you for showing what true beauty looks like."

He felt like a screw up born generations too late. Many customs of the world made him feel primitive. It was like being a caveman, frozen in ice, only to be thawed in a world of creatures you never heard of, and a language you never spoke before. He had catching up to do, but now, he would have to adapt even faster. He could not allow himself to fall behind. He had to do it for himself, for Shunji.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Shunji smiled on the inside, she had actually found someone she loved, how could this be? Shunji loved barely anybody, but yet XaJjang changed that, He showed her something that she hasn't seen since she had her parents alive. "Your welcome, and thank you....... I hope things don't go wrong between us." She said and her scales turned pink to show love. This was a new start for her and she wasn't going to turn it down.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:15 pm

[ / e n d ]
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2