Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mysteries Of The Heart (Private Asailia) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mysteries Of The Heart (Private Asailia) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Mysteries Of The Heart (Private Asailia)

2 posters

Go down

Mysteries Of The Heart (Private Asailia) Empty Mysteries Of The Heart (Private Asailia)

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:10 am

After making sure that Lorien was safe and with a foster parent for the time being, in case his real parents arrived he waited outside for Asailia finishing up on the task. Beating his tail against the floor slightly feeling annoyed with himself as he knew he could care for the child though with his lack of time it wouldn't be ideal for the little one. Spotting Asail leaving them, he sighed slightly and spoke "You alright?" smiling with a worried look.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Mysteries Of The Heart (Private Asailia) Empty Re: Mysteries Of The Heart (Private Asailia)

Post by Asailia Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:03 pm

The caretakers seemed willing to care for Lorien, but, looking at the little hatchling, she felt almost guilty, as if it were her fault he was alone. She knew it wasn't, but all the same. After speaking with the caretakers on what they knew about the hatchling, just in case it would help them identify the parents if they came looking, she turned, stepping out of the nursery with a small sigh. She suppressed a large yawn, not wanting to seem rude, and made her way over to Arkhor. "Yes," she replied, stopping and letting her wings droop to her sides a bit. "Just tired. Are you sure those rogues didn't hurt you at all?" She said the last part without thinking, some back part of her mind still worrying endlessly about the attack.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Mysteries Of The Heart (Private Asailia) Empty Re: Mysteries Of The Heart (Private Asailia)

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Nodding slightly he replied with a slight chuckle "Nah I'm good, few scratches here and there but can easily heal those. You worried about the rogues?" he asked with a smile feeling happy that she asked about him. Glancing over towards the ocean, sighing as he continued "I wouldn't worry, I think those where just a random group that attacked us due to being in 'their' territory" Looking back towards her he noticed her wings drooping as she looked tired, "Might be best if we get some rest, was Lorien alright?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:25 pm

Asailia glanced down the hallway, as if the rogues themselves would be there. "I don't like that they were on our territory. And I want to know where they went." Leaning forward, she sniffed at him, checking for any scent of blood that seemed too strong. She found only a slight scent. Satisfied that it was healable, she sat down. "I don't wanna go to my den," she muttered. Blushing slightly, she looked down at her paws. "It's lonely, and whenever I'm alone, I attract people who have more work for me."
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:21 am

Frowning slightly at Asail he replied "Its alright, doubtful that we will see them again." Watching her look down he frowned again listening to her words he replied "Hey.. You don't have to.. We could always relax together. Its not like I much to do either" blushing slightly after he realized what he said. Turning he gaze trying to avoid her look as he was embrassed.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down