Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] Empty A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite]

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:18 pm

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] 2w4z4h10

A warm flame decorated the room with light. The moon hung in the sky, and the water seemed to make it seem like midday. A single creature sat beside the fire, his hands warmed from the open fire, a small squirrel impaled on a stick was held.

"This isn't so bad." Xa said to himself, his voice echoing within the cave. He was far enough from most of the ice that there was a river flowing as if ice didn't exist. The winds were cold, but did not enter his domain. He smiled at his cooked meal as he turned to see his prize. A single mug sat on top of a flat rock, a single weed stood tall in the dirt in the cup. To the lizard, it was a a home waiting to be grown. To others, it was a foliage pest that should have been pulled long ago.

This time, his clothing weaved and purchased. While in town, he spend some time doing some quick jobs and work. His small size being used to many dragon's advantages. He didn't want to admit that he was a good masseur, but when a dragon offers clothing and a plant for a foot rub, he doesn't decline.

He sat within the confines of his new temporary home. He held the first food he wold have in weeks. It was time to enjoy himself.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite] Empty Re: A Heart of Ice [Private/Invite]

Post by Shunji Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Shunji woke up the next day leaning on a tree, she didn't have a home, she would just wander the endless lands of Pyyria and every night she would find the nearest tree or cave and sleep their, but this doesn't always work out, the amount of times she's been attacked by a wild animal or dragon was large, but she was always able to escape. She woke up with nothing bad going on, it was calm. Today she was planning on only travelling half of the day and then relaxing. She set out and was ready for what was about to happen.

She continued to travel and soon reached the Icewing territory, it was cold maybe too cold. She would have to stop her journey a bit early so she could get some heat and then go back out. She went out to look for the nearest cave. She was hungry and cold, but she kept journeying and wasn't worried at all. When she loved to talk sometimes, but when she was alone and endlessly walking, it was like she had no emotion at all. She continued to search and soon found a cave she thought was empty. She had her katana out just in case their was a dragon inside. She never really had any relationships with dragons and doesn't plan to.

She went into the cave being concerned of her surroundings. She soon saw a bright light nearby, possibly fire. She went toward it and...... could it be? it was the reptilian next to the fire, it was XaJjang, she wasn't expecting to see him again, after last time she was a bit annoyed after attempting to cheer him up and he would never take it, but it was also nice to see another one her kind once again "Oh...... Its you..... I'm sorry for disturbing, ill leave if you want me to." She said trying to not be rude and she didn't want to interrupt him if he was doing something at the moment.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:51 pm

"No." he spoke, his smile fading away. He looked at her, wondering if she was a mirage from the frosted winds. "Come sit, be warm." He'd move over, making room around the fire for her to join him. He would stare into the flame, as if he was having a conversation with it.

"Qa'Ma* is far from home, no?" he thought to himself. It took him two days to get to where he was. Was she following him? It didn't matter. A tribe was a tribe.

He would extend his hand, pointing the stick at her. On the sharpened stake was a squirrel, skinned and fully cooked. "You hungry?" he'd ask, wondering what journey she went through to end up at the cave. They both were a long ways from home.

* Qa : Meaning colorful, or full of life. Usually prefixes rarities.
**Ma : Meaning female. It often is used before or after a name as an honorific for females of rank.

XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:10 pm

Shunji smiled at his offer and kindly took it, she nodded and sat in the place where he moved in order for her to sit. She enjoyed the warmth and was happy to see him again. "Thank you for letting me stay, I was venturing and it just got too cold and I needed somewhere to stay so I came in here, I wasn't expecting you to be here, but it is nice having your company." She said and then after a while she was asked if she was hungry, she was but she didn't want to show him her face, eating meant taking her mask off, but she didn't want to do that or maybe she did. "Yea, I'm hungry, its just I have my mask on and its just uncomfortable for me to show my face, ill....... show it, but please don't tell anyone I showed you ok?" She said and felt nervous doing it. Her scales changed Green to show that
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:21 pm

"I won't look then." he said. He set the food on his lap as he quickly undid the sash that held his sword on his waist. He would bring it to his eyes and tie it around his eyes. After, he would grab the squirrel again and hold it up for her to take.

Having a tree of his own put him at a better state of mind, and mood. For him, it was the new start he wanted for so long. He didn't tell Shunji about it, more so because the smell of a cooked meal was enough to entertain his taste buds and mind.

He'd smile, finding the mask amusing. Who wouldn't remember a reptilian? It wasn't like there was many of them. He was sure many of them died off. After all, every dragon in the world seemed to find him rare, and kept calling him names of other things. He still wanted to find the hooman things the other dragon spoke of. They sounded easier to cook and hunt.

"I only came here because the snow kept getting in my nose when I slept in the city." he would say. A black sash covering his eyes. "Fluffybutt here," he'd point at the squirrel with his free hand, or where he thought it was at least. ". . . .kept stealing my firewood. So I cooked him."
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Shunji tilted her head a bit and then her scales went back to blue and she shrugged. "Alright, please turn away, thanks for understanding." She said and then kindly grabbed the squirrel from his hands. She waited and soon took her mask off to reveal the face underneath. She was a bit nervous at first, but after a while she began to eat it. It was rather good and her stomach enjoyed it, she hasn't eaten in a while so she ate it fast and soon finished it. She put her mask back on and put the bones down. "Thank you." She said as she began relax under the fire.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:44 pm

He would begin to reach downward, trying to find his plant, only to forget the open fire. His hand would dip into the flame, only to be pulled back, burned, scarred, and charred. "Well that wasn't what I was looking for." he would say, his left hand injured. The sash still on his face. His right hand would begin to pat at the stone under him, and behind him, sliding along the ground like a snake.

"So was it good, or no? Xa would ask about the food. He was curious to get back into cooking. "I haven't cooked meat in a while."

His stomach would growl as he begun to sprawl about on the floor. It was a great contract from how he acted before. He was no longer the honorable warrior who lived by a code of death. Now he acted like a child who hadn't had a visitor in years, only to have the need to show off little toys and treasures. He would be laying on the ground, his left arm smoking, and his right hand reaching at just about every sharp rock hoping to find the cup blindly.

He didn't know if it was okay to open his eyes yet, and he didn't want to fell like he was a burden. He would continue to work blind until she gave him the word.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Shunji listened and couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "It was delicious, oh and you can uncover your eyes now." Shunji smiled on the inside and once again, enjoyed his company. She remembered not to touch him because he didn't like that and after last time they met, she thought they got rid of all the questions about tribe and customs and maybe they could just get to know eachother a bit more
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Slipping and falling into a rock, he grabbed the mug with his hand. Laying on the ground, he would hold the cup above his head. "Behold!" he would say, rolling onto his back, looking at his guest. "The first tree of many." he would look at the tiny plant with large eyes, like a child seeing gold for the first time. To him, it was the first major success of many. It was the start of a forest and garden that he alone would care for and grow.

"It's like home, but in a cup!" He would laugh, placing the cup in the palm of his hand, no longer grasping it. His left sleeve burned, his scales nearly removed, his muscles exposed. He didn't mind the pain so much. It often reminded him that he too was mortal.

XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:29 pm

She smiled at him when he acted like a child for just a mere plant. "Awww, I don't mean to bother, but why is that important to you?" She asked nicely and not trying to be rude at all. After a while she noticed what happened to his left sleeve. "Ummm are you ok?" She said after seeing his muscle exposed and it looked like it was painful to her. After her questions being answered, she was planning to get to know him a bit more and maybe find out what he said to her as she left last time.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:54 pm

"Because this one day will blossom into a beautiful tree." he'd say, not recognizing that it was a weed. However, only a stem with a single green leaf were revealed. There was no telling what he actually had in the mug. "Like you. . . . or like forest. . . .or like a tribe." He looked at the plant, ignoring the scent of his own burnt arm.

Only after her words did he look at his arm. He shrugged and got up, crouching next to the fire. His back turned to the flame, protecting his plant. "My scales will grow back in the morning." he would say, "Now if I lost my arm, it may be a day or two until I get it back." His eyes fixated on the small leaf. He had high hopes and expectations for something so small.

He wished one day to make his own tribe. In his mind, he could claim a land, not like the other nations, but a city of sorts. He had visualized a forest surrounding this home. He could feel the warm sun. He could hear the tranquility of the marshy ponds. He wanted to see the brilliant colors of the plants long forgotten. That was his dream. He wanted to make a home.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:38 pm

Shunji shrugged a bit after hearing about the tree and the arm, she wanted to switch this conversation a bit, staring at his arm would make her a bit uncomfortable, but she would have to get used to it. "Oh.... ok, so umm, last time we met, what did you say to me as I left, you said something and I don't understand what it means." She said moving the conversation along into a different one and she was curious about the answer she'll get.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:55 pm

"Qa?" he would ask. "Just kinda habit of mine. Sometimes it slips and I speak my native tongue." He would begin to look away, distracting himself with the plant. "Ra, was the name for elder. Ma, was for female. Ra, for man, or adult." He would stop, wondering why he called her that. Then he remembered.

"Qa'Lo, means Lotus Flower, or more correctly, enchanted lotus." He spoke, his eyes glued to the single leaf. "You were the first Lightclaw I ever met. I heard stories of your people, thought I never watched the colors change before. I guess naturally I called you a lotus for your colors." he sat there, his arms around his legs, the plant in palm.

"Xa, means different." he told her. "I was born with dragons, so they called me as such. The name Jjang, or Yang meant noodle or snake receptively." He stopped, shooting a glance at her. "I told you this boring story. I'm sure you don't want to hear it again." He'd smile, bringing his cup closer for inspection.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Shunji listened and was a bit disappointed, that wasn't the answer she was expecting. "Oh....... ok, that's all I needed to know I guess." She said and her scales changed blueish grey. She was ok with the tree, but to her it just looked like he was more into the tree then her. She sighed and was tempted to leave now and continue her journey, but she was not rude and she would never do that to a...... friend.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:43 pm

As much as he hated to talk about himself or his people, it seemed to be the only topics of interest. He would turn to face her, holding the cup in his hands. "Look," he would say, staring into her face. "Hold." He would nod, as if excitement would cut his vocabulary in half.

His eyes would fall fogged, a single color washed his irises as he was full of joy. He was glad to have shared the moment with anyone, let alone someone who understood his culture. However, if she respected it or not would be another story. For now, he would have to learn to grasp what it meant to have a team, a people, a tribe.

"Y'kno. . . " he would speak, only after the tree was handed off. "You're the only reptilian I met who didn't want to kill me." He would smile, watching his plant carefully. That single leaf was the closest thing he had to a home. But was a home what built it, or the people inside of it?
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Shunji looked back at him and her scales turned blue again, did he care about her a lot? is this why when she turned away, he then tried to make her feel better. "R.... really.... well its because I don't hurt other reptilians and when I saw you, you looked......... interesting, why..... didn't you kill me?" She said calmly, but depressing at the same time, she would hope for him to say why he didn't. But she waited patiently and listened carefully for what he would say next.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:39 pm

"Why?" he laughed, finding humor in the oddest of things. "You make it sound like I like to kill people." Smiling, he continued to observe his plant, looking at her every few seconds from it. "Truth is, I'd much rather battle with words, than my blade."

Seeing as she didn't take the plant, he set it on his lap, protected and away from the flame. He would look back up to Shunji, continuing the discussion. "I fight because I have to, not because I want to."

His customs were odd. To consume their prey, to hunt anything and anyone. They often tried to talk down situations to avoid conflicts. None of the truly enjoyed eating their enemies. It was a code they lived by, and they tried to avoid it at almost all costs. Some even went as far to injure their foes, and leave them a breath away from life, to allow someone else to take the kill. It was in those moments they could live on, without having to tear someone apart for their god.

"I didn't really know you, nor the one in the tree. I wasn't going to take chances." he admitted, "Everyone I save is one less person to come after me, y'kno?" He'd scratch his head, not really sure if his answer was good enough, or even if it made sense.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Shunji listened carefully and smiled on the inside of her mask. "oh, sorry." She said responding to his remake on her thinking he like to kill. She understood him, he didn't know what was in the tree, so he was basically just defending himself from whatever was in the tree. "Yea I understand, but I aimed my blade at you when you called me a nightwing and you didn't attack me, why didn't attack me right there because I threatened you? is there something special about me or something?" She asked.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:58 pm

"Your eyes." he would say. His smile fading away, his gaze cold. He would simply point to his right eye with a single claw of his own. "You have eyes like mine."

He knew it all too well. With his own abnormality, he felt like he lived more lives that he should have. Sure, one death was all he talked about, but he escaped his demise far more than once. "I could see that you were scared. You were alone. Like me."

His hand would fall, covering the cup of dirt, the plant living between his fingers. He'd smile, his eyes closing as his mouth widened. "But now I have you, and you have me." he'd say. He'd hold his smile, his eyes closed for a few moments before opening his eyes. his face would wipe away the emotion, "Unless you believe it best for otherwise."
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Shunji tilted her head when he said "your eyes" but then shrugged after finding out what he actually meant. "Yea, but why are you so protective with me? I'm not your family, I'm just a normal reptilian with barely any unique styles what so ever." She said looking depressed again, her scales turned blueish grey and she started to slowly think that she was just a reptilian like everyone else.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:27 pm

He'd scoff, almost bursting out into laughter. "Ha, really?" he'd laugh, "You're the first reptilian who doesn't want to kill me, AND you change color. And besides. You know too much about me. Now I have to protect my secrets." He'd raise a brow, winking at her.

"I mean, you also have a sword, which is cool. And you're an assassin." He would look around the room, his eyes darting left and right as he thought of more random things to note. "You also like my cooking." With his left hand, he'd point to the fire. His arm would be almost healed, only to burn his hand again, his forearm untouched for the most part.

He'd quickly pull his hand back to prevent further harm. "You may not be my blood, but you're family now." Again, he would smile like a child, "Even fate has brought you back to me!"
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Shunji listened carefully. "Yea I like your cooking and I can change colors, so what, I'm not good looking and I hide my face all the time, I can fight yes, but all reptilians end up dying, we're going extinct basically, there's basically nothing we can do, I don't see how I'm your family, this is the second time we met, we've known each other for a long time, I'm mostly just that person you kinda know." Shunji stopped talking for a bit to realize she was being a bit silly, but to her it was all true, she wasn't going to continue until she heard what he had to say.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Did she not understand the gods? Did she not offer herself to the Maker? No, Xa could not allow this. He had to show her. But she wouldn't listen. Was there any way she would understand?

"That's not how it works at all!" he said, raising his voice. "I will always protect you. I will always feed you. I will always house you." He took his cup and threw it against the wall beside him. He would turn away from her out of his mindless rage. "I will go without eating if it means you belly is full. I will allow myself to be tortured if it means you will never feel pain. I will stand beside you if it means you won't be alone." His eyes would be closed, a mist forming around his eyelids. ". . . I've never. . . " He stopped, his head hung low, his hands dropped onto the floor of the cave. He felt weak. He felt lifeless.

"No one has ever listened to my stories before. . . " XaJjang would say, his tone slow, solemn, sad. "I've never told anyone about my gods."
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:33 pm

Shunji stopped. She listened carefully, he really cared about her, he was willing to do all these things just for her, he told her things that he has never told anyone but her. Shunji realized that she was special...... Special to him. "Wait..... are you saying that you.... love me? like you want to be with me?" She asked, after all that he was saying, that's what it sounded like to her, she was just making sure that her assumption about what he was talking about was correct.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:44 pm

He would bend his legs, his knees to his chest. His arms would wrap around his limbs, his head sunk into his embrace. He fell silent. He felt cold, empty, lost. The only thing that kept him warm was the fire that seared his skin.

"Os, Makro Volkrun. Maal sein feykro. Ko olas ku*." his mind raced. He felt like everything he did was to honor his people. But now, since that day, he forgot them. He embraced nothing other than himself. He felt withered, weak. He was not deserving of a past of honor. He was a disgrace.

He would fall over, his body still balled up. "Xa . . . " he said, his voice shaky, frail. "XaJjang does not know what that means." He would bury his head further into his arms. "Xa, will protect the lotus."

* Translation : My gods, Maker, Destroyer. I am but a servant. I have failed you.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next