Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) - Page 2 Empty The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass)

Post by Lunar Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Lunar was wondering around the strange surroundings around him. He was in a field picking flowers just in case he ever could find someone to love. He knew he was too young, but Lunar had dreams and he wasn't going to ditch them. He kept trying and trying and trying until eventually he could accomplish it. After picking a bunch of flowers he began to think about it. What was he doing, he couldn't accomplish this at the age of 4. He put the flowers down and began to think. He would have to be older to do this. But he had dreams that he did want to accomplish eventually.

He went towards a lake where he sat at near it and looked at the water. He saw his reflection and didn't know what he was doing, trying to get a female at the age of FOUR, what was he thinking. He sat there thinking about how his parents left him and that he left his tribe just so he could be alone. But he did eventually want to be loved again by an adult, but not his parents, he hated his parents after telling him that they hated him. He just wanted to be cared about again.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass)

Post by Bassasail Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:46 am

((Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy lately))

"He should be," Bassasail said as they arrived to the chain island, and as he arose from the water his gills converted into lungs. He began to walk near a temple, large in size, it seemed to be covered in plants and trees of the sorts, surrounded by thick jungle.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass)

Post by Lunar Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Lunar smiled and stayed on Bassasail's head. He enjoyed the ride, but he didn't want to act to excited because he was a bit afraid that he would fall off if he had fun up there. Soon they arrived at an island and he looked up to see a temple. "Woah, that looks cool." He commented.

//bit short I know//

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:16 am

Bassasail began to think to himself how long the process will be, "Let us keep this our little secret, its forbidden to have you transformed by laws of the mage council. This mage came to the island long ago and have been living there, a human mage. He has the understanding of dragons and preferred it if he lived in peace, but allowed us to live in peace as well. I have visited the mage for quite some time, but now he is leaving and I considered him an ally and he was welcomed, however if he came with more humans he will be forced to leave immediately." Bassasail explained, making sure the hatchling wasn't scared of a simple human, especially a mage who has no power over a huge dragon. As he began to walk upon he ground and traveled through the forest he walked towards the cave, got on all fours and lowered his head, "Get off."
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Lunar listened carefully, a human? this was new to him, he had never seen a human before, but from what he's heard of them, they were not good people. He was a bit scared of seeing one for the first time, but also curious to see what they look like. Soon Bassasail told him to get off his head and Lunar jumped off his head, happily. "Umm is this human nice? I've never seen one, but I heard that they did some bad things." He said being not sure of himself.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 am

"He can be nice, he is an old creature though and he can be... cranky." Bassasail spoke in a louder tone then raising his voice, "Nelg, I have a job for you." A light could be seen at the end of the cave, something walking towards the two dragons. As it got nearer a man could be seen holding up a staff that had an odd white light upon it.
"What is it? I was trying to sleep!" The older man spoke, rubbing an eye until seeing the hatchling, "Whats this? A going away gift?" He joked now, still seeming agitated.
"I need you to cats that one spell, the Plains Transformation." Bassasail replied softly this time, looking down at the human with a serious expression.
"On the little ****? You how many Sea and Land Gems it takes to do that?!"
"I'll give you an Elixir, one of the very last of its kind." Bassasail persuaded, grinning knowing that the mage could not possibly pass such a thing up.
"Ugh! Fine, we need to hurry though, I don't want other dragons knowing where I am!" The old man spoke then went back into his cave, shuffling could be heard but soon he arrived out with three large crystals the size of a sword, one being green and the other two blue. He made a large circle and stabbed the crystals into the ground, making a triangle in the middle he then made a huge symbol, then looked to the hatching, "In the middle, and be quick!"
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Lunar looked a bit nervous and followed Bass to where the human was. When Lunar saw the Human and the way he acted, Lunar began to be a bit scared. He didn't like the way this human acted at all. Is this how all Humans acted? He thought to himself and listened carefully to what was going. The human said he would do it, but Lunar still didn't like the sound of it. Lunar was soon told to go into the center and he did just that. "Is this going to hurt?" He asked nervously and was hoping it was going to be fast if it was going to hurt.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:26 am

Bassasail awaited patiently, the old man taking his robe off revealing a masculine figure beneath, masculine for an old man. He would clap his hands once and form a few hand symbols before slamming the hands to the ground right next to the large seal the hatchling was atop of, "Not as much as it would hurt me." He said, his veins glowing hues of green and blue as that same glow began to spread through the hatchling, leaving a slight stinging sensation throughout both bodies: The man and the hatchling.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Lunar staid still after knowing that it was going to hurt, he waited patiently and watched the old man and soon it began. He felt the sting go through his body, it hurt a bit, but he staid calm and was trying not to cry, he waited for it to be over

//short sorry//

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:05 pm

((Its fine))

The mages eyes glowed violently as well as the inside of his nostrils and his mouth, an odd light protruding form them. He fought to not scream and one could see the immense pain on his face. The veins in the hatchling glow violently but the stinging subsided into a calming coolness, and as the mage dug his fingers into the dirt, but the glowing stopped, he sat on his knees hunched over, breathing rather heavily. The hatchling had odd blue and green markings upon its body, and the mage spoke in a low raspy tone, "Your done.... Those markings resemble the transformation seal, just go now, I need my rest,"
Bassasail sighed, looking to the hatchling, "Your markings upon your body will grow with your body, yes, its permanent, but it would make you look more... tough in a sense." Bassasail spoke to the hatchling, giving the mage his thanks and letting him know that Bass will give the elixir later on.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Lunar continued to remain calm and soon it was over. He looked at his body and saw the marking, it felt weird to be on his body and it was strange to him. It was permanent and he would have to deal with it. "Oh ok....... that sounds great, I don't mind it being permanent, just as long as I can be in the water, I'm fine." He said happily, he was quite happy and wasn't really too concerned about it growing with his body.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:49 am

"Then good," Bassasail said then seen how the moon was arising rather quickly. And with that, Bassasail spoke again before turning, "We must leave, it is getting dark and with the type or predators that lurk on these islands you won't want to be here." Now that he looks back at it, there hatchling was not all that big for its size, to him anyway, he's seen predators its size before so he did have worry but not as much.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Lunar smiled and his smile quickly turned into a sad look as soon as Bass said they had to leave because of predators, Lunar didn't know how to fight yet and he didn't want to be attacked by any predators. He was a bit scared of what may lurk in the dark around these areas. "Yea, I want to leave, I cant fight there's no way id be able to protect myself, so yea, lets go." He said nervously.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:33 am

"I assure you this, you will learn to fight little one, for now you must grow stronger," Bassasail replied lowering his tail a bit for the hatchling to climb on. He was not used to this, but he planned on being much better then his own father. Bassasail grew up with the family life that was extremely rough, all but one of the brothers attempted to kill him, his own father had a personal hate and succeeded in almost killing Bass. That was the mistake they made, Bassasail came back stronger, he killed all of them, all but one, the brother he loved and was raised for the most part by.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Lunar smiled and was excited to be able to train, he wanted to become stronger then ever and Bass offered to help him with that. Lunar happily hopped on Bass' tail and climbed on to his head and was ready to go. "Oh thank you sir, your already better then my other parents." He said happily, his old parents would never train him and regularly treated Lunar with disrespect and eventually kicked him out into the rogue lands where he became alone.... until he found Bass

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:39 am

Bassasail acknowledged what the hatchling said as he swam into the ocean, his ahead slightly above water so some of that water could get on his head for the hatchling. He was approaching another island, a smaller one in fact. Ahead there could be seen a temple, large in size it too up a quarter of the island whilst the rest was mostly jungle and beach.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:09 pm

//I hope you don't mind me posting on Draken, you know I'm Lunar//

Lunar smiled and enjoyed the ride to wherever bass was going, he liked that bass allowed some water to go on top of his head for him. Soon Bass arrived at a new island which was smaller and had a temple to, Lunar tilted his head in confusion and asked Bass "Where are we?" calmly and hoped that it was a good thing to be there.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:50 am

"That is the meeting temple, mostly to uphold the meetings of leaders. Next to there is a but cavern, that is my own home," He explained that part but not the island itself, he felt that he would be explaining something dull and such. Bassasail stood as he arrived to the shore, and began to walk through the sand and into the jungle as his gills converted to lungs. He would walk to a large cavern with large and small crystals grown around it, plants that glowed along with the crystals illuminating smaller parts of the area.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:01 pm

"Oh... ok" He said, still being a bit confused, but he didn't want to overflow Bassasail with questions. He staid on Bass' head and was curious on to where Bass was going. Soon Bass arrived at a small cavern and Lunar was fascinated by the crystals and plants. "Woah... where are we? what are those?" He said looking at all the crystals and plants and his curiosity took over by this point.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:15 am

"This is my home," Bassasail said, lowering his head for the hatchling to hop off if it wanted to, "These are crystals, the plants radiate from the energy the crystals give off, allowing them to dim a certain area, much like a torch of light without the flame." He did explain as he would get on all fours, going into the rather large cavern now. To one side there was a massive waterfall and several small streams and rivers built into the sides and some even coming across, however they had small bridges built across themselves. The place was decorated to the point that it seemed so peaceful, so much moss hung from the ceiling of the cavern and it glowed ever so slightly, trees were placed throughout the cavern as well as so much short and tall grass. No doubt there were animals here as well.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:51 pm

Lunar tried his best to listen carefully, he had a bit trouble understanding on how the crystals worked, but after Bass told him it was like a torch, he had understood. He leaped off of Bassasail's head playfully and admired the surroundings of Bassasail's home. He ran around like a hatchling would and was very curious on how everything worked and how he decorated the place, but he thought that maybe he's asked enough questions. "Your home is awesome..... too bad I don't have a home like this." He said a bit depressed and lowered his head a bit.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:58 am

"Your living here. Just because I take you to an island doesn't mean I won't give you shelter," Bassasail scolded a little, "I do not want to hear about how your life in the past was horrid, look ahead! Stop looking back and playing the "whoa is me" role. If you are to live with me you are to act as a warrior, not a whiner." Bassasail was being blunt, to the point, he did not like others that whined too much, nor did he believe to ponder upon the past unless its for need of vengeance
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:25 am

Lunar smiled when Bassasail said that he was living here and listened carefully to him afterwards, Bass was right, if he was goin to grow up and live with Bass, he would have to stop thinking about his past and start leaning towards what he could do in the future. "Oh thank you Bassasail.... Ok... Your right.. I have to stop being a baby and grow up." he answered confidently and started to be happy again.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:34 am

"Then good, starting now you have to make your own bedding. Use anything to your desire, however, do not touch the crystals or anything that could relate to gems and jewelry." Bassasail said as he found a large crater, dry and warmth, he would curl in it, having his head atop for firing fireballs at intruders, being positioned to where he can swiftly get up with no trouble. He watched the hatchling for a moment, then looked to the entrance from which was far away, keeping his tensity and guard on steady.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Lunar smiled and thought for a minute. "Ok sir."*he said and slowly started to walk out to a nearby tree, he started slowly grabbing leaves and heading back, knowing that Bassasail was guarding him. After a while he soon made a small bed in the corner made out of leaves for himself. He's never done this before, nor does he know how to make a proper bed, so he went with what he knew.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Wed May 04, 2016 11:42 am

Bassasail watched slightly, seeing Lunar make his little makeshift bedding. That will do, if this hatchling is to grow up he might as well grow up knowing more information about life then a lot other dragons. Bassasail knows he will have to be hard on the hatching from time to time, but he was not going to sugarcoat life at all, there are truths that are not told that must be spoken of, and Bass knows he will eventually tell Lunar.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next