Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

No more secrets [Private] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

No more secrets [Private] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

No more secrets [Private]

2 posters

Go down

No more secrets [Private] Empty No more secrets [Private]

Post by Anila Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:07 am

Despite her new higher powers, Anila still spent the majority of her spare time with the SkyWings, living there in the palace with Tion. There was no way that she would be able to leave him, even if he were a mortal dragon. Not after their battle with the mentors to keep his position and especially not after he did everything he could to protect her before she unlocked her true powers. One thing she was incredibly grateful with was that nothing relied on her abilities anymore, and she could easily call upon any element she desired to help. But with power, came responsibility, a responsibility which meant she couldn't help the SkyWings if they ever came under attack. But that wasn't her concern at the moment. She had other things on her mind.

While they both had different schedules, Anila had timed her visits to the SkyWing healers so that Tion wouldn't notice her absence. Although, she could have just stated that it was her other duties which called her... But, to her, that would be too close to lying and so she avoided it. Anila nervously paced in front of the fire pit, a rumble of fear or nerves coming from her while she walked. She was a little tense, but alas, she tried to calm her senses while she paced. There was no reason for her to be so worried! But she just couldn't help it.

With a huff, Anila carefully flopped onto a fur at the front of the fire, her thoughts drifting to what the healers had said. But if that were true, then... Shaking her head, Anila stood up again. With a simple thought, the fire flared up, warming the chilly room once again.

Anila heard the faint clicking of claws through the doors, and a faint smile ghosted onto her face. Pushing herself back off the fluffy and warm blankets, she made her way towards the door. A powerful, yet quite controlled, wind would pull the door to their room open. Warm air would rush out from the room to heat the cold halls and wash over them. Only a few moments would pass and Anila would greet him with a cheerful purr, gently nuzzling his powerful neck.

"Tion! I've missed you!" She would almost chirp in delight, her eyes shining brightly at the sight of her handsome mate. It was true, as she hadn't managed to catch him for a few days between both their duties, her new ones and his existing ones. If he would allow her, she would also give him a hug for a few moments, her paws wrapping around his neck. However, if he were to pay attention, her would notice a sign of nervousness from her, a slight shaking from the contact with him.
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

No more secrets [Private] Empty Re: No more secrets [Private]

Post by Tion Xithyl Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:26 am

It was not too long ago that the matter with his mentors were settled, but it was quite the battle. They had their ways and their own ideals on how a leader should run the kingdom, and the mentors saw themselves as his advisors. Now that Tion revealed what he really was, such support had dried up and everyone went their separate ways. The first few days was hard, having to cope with the mentors gossiping behind his back about how the kingdom would never hold now that he gave in to his softer personality. It was a huge blow. Either he lose his mentors or he lose his crown. Sure enough they gave up trying to make him into whatever model they wanted, and carried on with their ordinary jobs.

Not much was different since, except Anila seemed to have a much better control of her powers. Slowly it was becoming second nature to her, and he witnessed how she opened doors using only her wind and dissipating them with ease. Perhaps she did not need training. Though without combat, she could not have gotten as strong as she was now. Tion expected it to 'rust', but it was the complete opposite. Many captains and generals went to him and requested that they go to war against the humans, but Tion ignored their requests.

Something seemed a little off.

After a day's work in the laboratory, Tion exhaustingly made his way to his study. He figured he could sit by the fire there and take a short break before taking up the pile of paperwork requiring his approval for the fortress. Though before he could come into arm's length to the handles, it swung open by itself and blasted Tion with its soothing warmth. Anila was inside, and she quickly embraced him. Tion wrapped his neck over hers as well, pulling her close in their embrace. I miss you too Anila. How have you been? He would be better off not asking that. It was clear that she was shaking, no matter how much warmth he delivered. Tion pulled from her, a frown in his snout as he expressed his concern. Is everything alright my love?
Tion Xithyl
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Male Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:12 am

No more secrets [Private] 21m6pn5
"I've been better, my love... But..." Anila would sigh, gently nuzzling his neck as a purr came from her. However, it remained true that she wasn’t able to top her slight shaking. But at his question, Anila withdrew from her shaking. Noticing the frown, her face fell as she cast her gaze back to the ground. She didn’t know where she would start. ”Maybe you should take a seat with me Tion... T-there’s a lot to explain.”

Anila would then wait from him to come in, making a gesture with her paw for him to come into the room. Then the winds would shut the door. Anila would wrap her tail around his, and walk with him to the warm firepit, her face clouded with nervousness. With a rather extreme care, Anila would lay down across the fur mats, her paws fiddling nervously with the little bite of fluff. She didn’t know where to begin, what to say... There was too much for Anila to even start with.

She would wait until Tion would take a seat next to her, then she would move herself across to rest against his side. Her face was incredibly pale, the orange flames of the fire almost able to reflect back off it. She sighed quietly, closing her eyes as she cleared her mind. It was either now or never, if she delayed any further, she feared that she would never be able to tell him. Raising her turquoise eyes to Tion, Anila looked to him, her eyes flickering between is eyes and the floor.

Anila opened her mouth to speak, but a sob would tear from her throat and she would lower her head. If Tion were to be next to her, she would lower her head and rest it against his shoulder and allow a silence to claim her again. How pathetic... A goddess who was too afraid to tell Tion the truth. That was a sign of a completely pathetic dragon. She slightly growled at herself, her mind travelling to the news her healers had told her. Maybe that would be a better place to start.

Slowly calming down her racing heart, she would clear the tears from her eyes and look up to her mate. A small smile cracked on her face,”Well... I think you should be one of the few to know something. I...” Anila’s voice trailed off, a small nervousness taking her again as she wondered just what Tion would say. Maybe he didn’t want them, or maybe he was too busy. After all, he tended to have a bad reputation as an adopted father. It doesn’t matter. Times had to change. ”Well, I’m due in several months...” She would say, hoping that Tion would have the intelligence to be able to pick apart what she meant without her stating it directly. Her heart pounded in her chest as she looked back to him, worried that she would be rejected due to this.

The last thing she wanted was to lose her beloved mate...
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tion Xithyl Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:27 am

The happiness after the warm embrace was only short lived with the one word she added at the end of her response. "But". He knew something was up, and she welcomed him to what she had to say. A lot it seemed. A frown creased over his snout but he nodded and accepted her offer to come sit with her near the flames. This time, he got to see the extent of her control over her abilities as, with not even a gesture, the wind carried the doors to a gentle close.

Tion shuddered a bit as the soft coils of Anila's tail held his, like a gentle stroke that would send tingling waves up his spine. He held her tail in his as well as they took a short walk to the warm fire, and there they knelt on the soft pelt that was the mat on the floor. Tion laid opposite to the fire, raising his wing to welcome her in his embrace. No matter how soft he was to her, he could not turn the concern that was clouding her expression. She was staring at her claws as they fiddled with the fur, the orange flicker reflecting off the turquoise of her eyes like a rare sapphire with a living fire inside it. Her courage to look back up to him was only brief, and then her eyes glistened as a tear streaked across her cheek.

Anila? Tion said, holding her a little closer. He wanted to reassure her that whatever she had to say, they will go through it together. But his voice was caught in his throat when she rested upon his shoulder. He blushed a little at the closeness. They were together for a while, yet he still could not get over her touch. It was like a new experience.

She spoke again, though her voice was also caught as well. Tion was patient. He knew it was perhaps a difficult topic, and it was not until a few moments later that she finally said what she had to say. Tion's eyes widened a little.

He was going to be a father. Not just to Yalaruh, but a young kin of his own blood. He was lost for words. But he was able to smile. Tion nuzzled her neck, then he moved down to nuzzle her belly, where their children grow. Anila that... he trailed off a bit, trying to absorb what he heard, ...that is wonderful news! We... Tion held himself back before he started to ramble on. But it was hard to contain himself. Although the prospect of looking after more children was perhaps a lot for him to take in at first. After all, he did struggle to look after just Yalaruh. But with Anila beside him, maybe they could pull this through to look after a full clutch. Yalaruh would become a big sister and perhaps she would love to meet them as well.

Tion just held his tongue and nuzzle Anila close.
Tion Xithyl
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:17 pm

No more secrets [Private] 21m6pn5
At such a careful and gentle reaction, Anila quietly purred. She would lower her head to gently nuzzle him. "Well, go on, what else were you going to say? I know you are trying to hold back something..." She would tease, licking his neck quickly. Anila laughed lightly, but still her voice seemed somewhat restrained.

Watching him closely, that was when Anila couldn't hold herself back anymore. Tears trailed down her cheeks as she cried, her head pressing against against him. At least he would be happy with them, Anila on the other hand was more than torn. She would have to live alone eventually, strive through time alone, watch the only dragon who she ever loved die. Watch her children die. Even through her tears, not a single wind would turn.

"You'll be a good father Tion, don't worry too much about your previous experiances... You never had someone to help you through it. However... That's not all Tion..." She would mumble, before raising her head to look to him. This wasn't how it was meant to be. How could she tell him? Anila sighed quietly, "Do you remember how I came to you about my powers?" She nervously asked, nuzzling him gently where she would wait for him to answer her question. Straight after he had answered, she inhaled slowly, trying to keep a dam of emotions at bay.

Trying to keep on top of her courage, she pressed onwards, trying to kee herself going before she could stop herself completely. "I-It's not just the wind which I can use... We were visited by Kayin, a goddess of time, but I never told you. I didn't tell you due to my fear that she was right. B-but it turns out that she was. I'm not our tribes semi-goddess. I-I'm.." Anila growled at herself, unable to keep continuing for a few moments. She felt that this would either turn Tion away from her, or cause him to have a deep fear of her.

But why would he be afraid of her? He had never done anything in the past to her. Her mind was clouded in a few moments of confusion but, with another sigh, she would finish. "I'm the destruction gods rival, Kayins rival.

I'm a creation goddess..."
She mumbled and, as if to prove a point, Anila would turn her attention away from Tion and to the fire in front of her. In an instant, which Anila would mimic with a wave of her hand, the fire would extinguish itself. Her face was paled in fear, a true fear of what she knew it meant. There she would fall silent, not wanting to influence Tions next words.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tion Xithyl Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:16 am

Still he had yet to control himself from rambling. For a long time he thought it was a major flaw in his being that held him back from being a powerful ruler. But now, to even be acknowledged and encouraged to continue, that was still odd for him. He took a deep breath, shifting a little more closer to Anila. I was just going to speak of the future awaiting our children. He shivered when she licked his neck, and he returned the contact back to her.

But if this was the only problem he had to deal with, he was quickly mistaken. Before anything, she was in tears once more. Not that of joy, but the same sort of concern that he saw not long ago. She leaned on him, very much so that there is barely any gap in between them. Tion knew something else was up, and it must have been very tough on her that she had to deal with both at the same time and express them to him. But whatever this next issue was, it drew a saddened expression more painful than previous. She gave a cheerful comment about him being a good father, and Tion nuzzled her with a thrum. And you a good mother. He would have added more, but then he was curious as to what more Anila had to add. Yes, I remember it well. He said, returning her nuzzle. Anila was swarming of all sorts of emotions. He could read that after seeing it before. She was a strong dragon. No matter how heavy her emotions, or how painful her experiences, she was still able to emerge from the mist.

Tion listened carefully. Kayin? He never saw the gods before. The true gods. Most of Sky Fortress believed it to be a myth. But she met Kayin? What she said next did not make sense to him, until she said that she was not the semi-goddess of the Skywings? He did not understand. Tion was sure she demonstrated abilities beyond their capabilities. But putting the two together, his eyes widened. Anila confirmed his thoughts. She was one of the true gods?

He did not notice the fireplace flickering out until he shivered at the sudden cool draft. She put it out it seemed. But not with wind. The goddess of creation? It was a lot for him to absorb. Tion stared blankly at the charred blackened wood, curls of smoke coming out. A goddess. If the myths were true, then it meant she need to be in her own realm. Away from Pyrrhia. Away from Tion. He quietly bit the bottom of his maw, his heart sinking. This meant they could not always be together, that their children may have to live most of their lives looked after by Tion. But his worry was not towards the children, but to miss the laughter, the warmth and comfort of his mate beside him.

For quite a while, the study was silent. Tion was still coming to terms with it, occasionally opening his maw as if to speak, but not a word escaped his tongue.
Tion Xithyl
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down