Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Distress(Private) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Distress(Private) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Distress(Private)

2 posters

Go down

Distress(Private) Empty Distress(Private)

Post by IoVerita Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:28 pm

All I wanted was to have my lunch in peace Io thought to herself as she writhed against the grip of the large, dark green creature, covered in moss and bits of the earth. It had actually been a nice afternoon, perfect for fishing- but no no. Giant Earth beast had to pick on her.

She let out an awful screech and tried to claw at the beast that held her in its mouth, but it did little good, her claws were much too small to have an effect on it. Her long, whip like tail lashed against its hide, but her tail only came away bloodied and with little damage done to her target. Her thin and delicate wings flapped strenuously, trying to perhaps take the battle to the air, but he had her by her slender, serpentine abdomen, and had clenched down as hard as he could, and there was no chance she could lift his weight. Her final option was to drag him into the water, where the bulky mass of a beast would have little chance of defeating her, but getting there would be the trick. She dug her claws into the dirt, for a moment repulsed by the sensation, but shaking it off and pulling with what little energy she had left. Io cried out, making the loudest noises she could, hoping someone would come help her, and not another creature to help finish her off.

The beast began to work it's jaws up her abdomen, and she cried out in pain, clenching her teeth. She could feel it's burning hot breath against her face and she coughed, gagging a bit "I really don't need your face so close, my personal space bubble has officially been popped." she managed to get out in between cringing and whimpering from the crushing weight of the creature's teeth. She strained her neck to pull away, but if it clampdown on her long upper vertebrae, she would either be dead or paralyzed for certain.
IoVerita
IoVerita
SeaWing Healer
SeaWing Healer

Female Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Distress(Private) Empty Re: Distress(Private)

Post by Arkhor Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Ark was minding his own business as he was just watching the world namely near the seawing borders, resting himself along a beach far from anything notable. Thinking about his family as he was unsure what to do when suddenly he heard a distant scream from the forest behind him, rapidly turning his snout towards the sound he frowned and pulled himself onto his feet jumping into the air hopeful to find the source. In a matter of minutes of scanning the area he spotted a large earth like elemental which was incredibly strange for the area, as he got closer callings of help come from below noticing that the creature had a grasp on a seawing. Gasping he blitzed towards the creature, creating water around the unknown seawing providing protection as water armour blocking the powerful teeth. Within moments Ark smashed into the creature's side making it cry out from the sudden shock as it was knocked over onto its side. Landing close by to the Seawing he quickly spoke "Hey! Are you alright?" as he watched the elemental for a counter attack.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down