Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) Empty The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass)

Post by Lunar Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:02 am

Lunar was wondering around the strange surroundings around him. He was in a field picking flowers just in case he ever could find someone to love. He knew he was too young, but Lunar had dreams and he wasn't going to ditch them. He kept trying and trying and trying until eventually he could accomplish it. After picking a bunch of flowers he began to think about it. What was he doing, he couldn't accomplish this at the age of 4. He put the flowers down and began to think. He would have to be older to do this. But he had dreams that he did want to accomplish eventually.

He went towards a lake where he sat at near it and looked at the water. He saw his reflection and didn't know what he was doing, trying to get a female at the age of FOUR, what was he thinking. He sat there thinking about how his parents left him and that he left his tribe just so he could be alone. But he did eventually want to be loved again by an adult, but not his parents, he hated his parents after telling him that they hated him. He just wanted to be cared about again.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) Empty Re: The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass)

Post by Bassasail Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Bassasail rested in the bottom of a lake, one that was in plains of grasses and flowers. He rested his eyes, his heart, and his body and soul due to his constant work, he usually had time to himself but the recent fights against a few stray rogues that dared challenge him began to take its toll. He moved ever slightly, ever aching. He had been thinking about his tribe, what he could do to make it better, but who can get any more peaceful then the SeaWings? The SkyWings? The LightWings? Perhaps even the mythical and elusive EarthWings he's heard about, he had no clue who could be peaceful or warring upon others.

Bassasail slowly opened his eyes, looking up he would see the sunlight. This lake was not very deep, perhaps a hundred feet or so, but none-the-less it was well wide. He stretched, the pressure of the water not even fazing at the moment, yet he felt acts here and there and was not enjoying this at all. He began to swim up, pushing on the floor of the lake, he began to slowly reach his way up as the beams of light hit his eyes, causing him to close them every once in a while. He would arise out of the water, his gills converting to lungs before exiting the large pool of water, taking a step on land he let out a huge puff of air from his nostrils, excess water coming out of them and his mouth. He took another step and stretched his body. As a two-legged dragon, he got on all fours like a regular reptilian, shaking the water from his very scales causing water to sparkle down like rain until he was done.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass) Empty Re: The Little One (Private Lunar & Bass)

Post by Lunar Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Lunar was still looking at his reflection in the water, he was still thinking in his mind if he had a chance or not. He took a couple deep breaths while thinking about this. But eventually he noticed a Seawing come out of the lake. He jumped back in surprise as he was a bit scared of the Seawing. He was only 4 and didn't know whether this one was extremely important or not, he basically had no idea what to do.

Lunar faced the Seawing trying to get bravery inside him before speaking, he didn't know whether the rogues were a threat to everyone and that he was sent to kill him because he was a rogue, he was scared he was only 4 he didn't know any conflict happening currently. But he eventually spoke "He... he... hello." That was it, he didn't have much to say because of how scared he really was.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:16 pm

Bassasail would let loose a growl or a groan, maybe mixture of it, a sign of him getting used to his soreness. He shook his tail to make sure he got all of the water off. He kept his thoughts to himself about recent events, but his thoughts were cut off as he heard a rather small voice. He began to look around until something on the ground caught his eye, and he looked down to see a small hatching, a rather purple and black creature. He would lower his head to the ground, getting closer to see the hatchling more visible.

"Well hello little one, are you lost? Where are you parents?" He would first ask, making sure the parents of the hatchling were around first before anything else.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Lunar still looked scared as the Dragon WAY bigger then him. He didn't know much about the Seawings, all he knew was that they could breathe underwater, he didn't know whether they were cruel, he was a really clueless hatchling his only skill was that he could flirt well, but that's not going to help him in the situation. He was lonely and was never really trained or taught on what to do in these situations, he was only really taught how to talk, walk and use his abilities. His ability was basically just illusions using shadows which was not going to help him at all. So he just chose to talk.

"My par... parents told me to get lost, so I'm a ro.... rogue." He said nervously

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:12 am

Bassasail grew a confused expression, looking down at the hatchling he would speak rather calmly and reply, "Has there no other to take you in? No cousin or brother or grandparent? Surely there must be some other. But why would they abandon such a small creature?" Bassasail questioned, trying to understand why this hatchling was all alone. He noticed the hatchling was scared, possibly of Bassasail's size but Bass ignored this knowing that most hatchlings would be in the same situation as this one, well, emotion-wise.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:53 am

Lunar shook his head in response to the dragon in front of him. The Dragon in front of him seemed to be calm and not worried whatsoever. Maybe whoever was in front of him was just trying to help him and not try and kill him at all. "No I.... its just me, I was fine for almost 4 years until my dad died and mom kicked me out because she thought it was my fault and that I was a mistake." Lunar replied a bit more calmly then last time.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:04 am

Bassasail remained silent, how long it had been since his own family betrayed him... however he fixed that problem out of revenge. He let out a slight hiss, letting out a cool breath before speaking, "Then they are foolish to leave a hatchling on its own, what is your name little one?" Bassasail was not sure what to do at this point, maybe something will come along or maybe an ideal will pop in his noggin.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:13 am

Lunar was a bit more calm now, as he was happy that this Seawing understood him and was not like others who wouldn't help Lunar at all "M... My name is Lunar, like a Lu... Lunar Eclipse." He said hoping he was doing a good thing, maybe this Dragon in front of him was trying to help him and if he was, Lunar would love that. Lunar was just a simple shy, friendly Nightwing who was now a rogue and was hoping to get another chance at a childhood.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:49 am

Bassasail noted that this dragons was odd looking, having spikes and horns, he questioned what type of dragon would make a hatchling such as this one, but even Bassasail himself was odd, looking like a dragon got too lonely and went with an alligator... that should be enough. The blue creature spoke again, this time standing at full height, "Then if you are alone you would be too easy to kill... no, I will not allow it. Answer me this, you wish to live a longer life correct?"
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:12 am

Lunar got a little bit nervous as the Crocodile like Dragon stood up at full height. It was a bit strange to Lunar that the Dragon in front of him looks like this. "Y.... Yea I want to live longer and one day b... become an adult." He said in a good mood so it didn't seem like he was scared of the dragon and that he was calm, but secretly inside he was scared half to death by just looking at the Dragon's jaw.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:57 am

Looking down at the hatchling, Bassasail gave a huff of air before speaking once more and turning to the forest, the general direction of the South Ocean, "Then you will follow me of your own choice, if you do not, then I wish you luck on your journey," Bassasail said, suggesting that the dragon followed him, however gave the choice to the hatchling the choice to stay.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:00 pm

Lunar thought for a bit, if this Dragon wanted him to follow, it could be a trap or its could just mean that the dragon wanted to take care of little Lunar. "Wait... I can follow you?.... if I can then I would love to." He said after taking some time to think he realized that this dragon was really kind and there was a small chance of it being a trap.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:39 pm

"Then climb atop my tail to my head, I doubt you'd be able to keep up," Bass replied rather gruffly, looking back at the little dragon nodding for it to get on. Bassasail had no experience with hatchlings, maybe hold the newborns for brief moments, but he literally did not know how to be a parent. Perhaps its different then he thought, if this hatchling did come along, then he would take better care of it then what Bass's father had done to the blue dragon.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Lunar smiled and thought, was this Dragon planning to adopt him? Lunar thought this for a moment just thinking of what he could do if his father was the dragon in front of him. He didn't hesitate to follow him and climbed up his tail and onto his head. He looked around and saw a great view from atop the 60 foot Dragon. "Wow, its cool up here... I like it, where are we going?" He asked being really curious.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:07 pm

"SeaWing Territory, there are chain islands you could remain on where there are few dragons on as well. I usually remain in the temple of the Sea Kin on the smallest island," Bassasail began to walk, taking his time as he traveled through the forest without a care he counted on speaking, "The largest island are for those who love to hunt on land, whilst the one smaller then that is used to keep supplies underground and train dragons into new armors. The smallest island is where I myself reside for the most part, during the nights I take to the seas." Bassasail then got an idea, what if this dragon can be converted? Stay Night Kin, but turned into Sea Kin as well? However that would be the most tricky process and he knew of a mage who could do it, but needed to give something in return which was no problem.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Lunar thought about this, was he willing to leave his rogue life for the Seawings. Pffffft of course. He just would have to get to know this dragon a bit more, wait, He hasn't even asked his name yet, strange. "Awww, I wish I could go underwater like you, but I'm just a nightwing, I can do that, but I'll definitely go with you, just what's your name?" He asked hoping the dragon would give it to him.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Bassasail looked out into the open, seeing the ocean up ahead he continued his strides, "I am Bassasail, leader of Sea Kin... and for your wish to swim in the seas like I, there may be a way but you will not be able to go back at all." Bassasail said regretting even mentioning anything like that. He knew the cost of this, but he wanted to know the reaction of the hatchling, knowing it may be a foolish or wise decision there are chances to be taken, but then again these chances were somewhat slim.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Lunar paid close attention to what he said. LEADER, he was talking to a leader this whole time, his nerves sprouted up and he began to get scared of following a leader. "Uhhhh...... wha.... what will be the changes t.... to me if I.... I accept?" He asked curiously, but nervous at the same time. If it was gills and fins he would love that, if it was WAY more, he was not up for that.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:28 am

"You can never be able to change back again, you will grow according to that form but there is also a possibility you could have you Night appearance combined with Sea, instead of one form taking over completely," Bassasail explained arriving to the sea at last. He took a sigh, looking at the beauty of it all he would enter the water but had his head remain atop so the hatchling would not drown or slip off from the water.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Lunar took a minute to think about this, changing his whole body just so he could be with this stranger, probably not a good idea if he couldn't change back. "Well then I'm sorry, but I don't really want to change forever, I just want to be me." Lunar replied and looked around as he was still on Bass' head. The sea looked cool to him, but he was not going to change I whole body just so he could be in that sea.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:38 am

"Hm, then if not change your body permanently then there might be another option: to transform once you enter seas and on land. The form you partake you shall remain on land, but when you wish it, you can go to sea. However it takes years of practice and there are high hazards. If you still wish to deny the offer, I understand." Bassasail said, acknowledging what the hatchling had spoke. He wanted this hatchling in water, breathing it, living in it. He wanted all to feel what the ocean was like, how relaxing it was, how more open it was then on land. Then again, there are many more dangers in the sea then the land and sky.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Lunar thought about it and thought that this was a way better option, it might take years of training, but Lunar needed Training anyways so this was basically what he needed. "I can do that.... yea that will work, I need training anyways so this could just add on, which I'm fine with." He replied and basically at this point just wanted to go underwater and see what it was like.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:11 am

"You are quite smart for a four year old hatchling," Bassasail commented, looking back every once in a while to make sure the hatching was still on his head. The two began to approach what looked to be a chain of islands, the smallest being in the middle, "We are approaching. Upon the island I do have a mage who can use certain magics, he's a friend of mine visiting for the week before he leaves."
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:09 pm

"Thank You!" Lunar replied to Bassasail's comment of him being smart. Lunar staid on his head as they moved through the water and d up soon to see the islands Bass was talking about. "Oh... Is this mage able to change me when I'm in water like you said?" He asked and was kind of curious of what this mage acted like.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next