Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift Affinity Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift Affinity Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Rift Affinity

Go down

The Rift Affinity Empty The Rift Affinity

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:56 pm

The Rift Affinity
LINK TO SITE

The Rift affinity is a Fantasy Mythical creature RP, this is the most complex site i have ever conjured and it is STILL in the making, but by my new years resolution I WILL complete my most beloved site. ALL are welcome to join and IF you have the experience perhaps YOU can help me complete my dream. The Rift Affinity awaits.

In the heart of the soul of every man, woman and child is a creature of legend and mystic... trying to get out

The Rift Affinity Riftlore
|| “The once mighty race of the Phoenix is now nothing but a candle's flickering light in the wind” ||

It was a new world, one that was created in vain of something much more vile. Alone, one man, one beast made a difference. The heart crystal was not only the soulful communion for the world, but it was also tearing it apart in secret. In the end of an all out war, the crystal shattered, creating and splitting itself into six singled crystals. A single individual took these crystals far from its homeland, and too a world across the sea. During the journey, he suffered from long nightmares, a burning inside his soul, terrors that would slowly destroy his very being. In a rush, he scaled the new world, hiding each and every crystal, in hopes that they would never be found, that they will never become one again. With his dying breath, the last of the shards was hidden and the man vanished to a pile of ash. As the wind blew, the ashes were scattered and months later as inhabitants began to come to the new world, the ashes unfolded an egg.

His past was taken from him, the burned images of the lost world in fragmented into the heart crystal's shards. The ashes rested around the egg, nestled deep in the lushes forest. Days turned to weeks, to months, to yers and soon centuries. Life still flourished and the crystals were dominated, until one day, the egg finally hatched. With no memory, the man didn't know of what he did, how he saved a world and now was succumbed to a new one, fresh and clean of the destruction of the old. In the old books of lore, his very existence was considered a legend now, but people had no idea how hard he had fought to save a world from utter destruction and in the end he created a new world. However, history would soon repeat itself.

In the new world of Vytautas, the phoenix was a crowned jewel, the heart of the society, looked on by other creatures and mystic's alike as soon their bodies were created into man's image, only taking their true form in dire need. They burned brightly until the day Adar Miervaldis founded the first crystal. Soon, over the centuries, the crystal's were being found, each one creating a new clan, pack or coven. Soon, the last one one was founded and the clan of Dwyn was formed. The crystal's power varied with each, but the groups that covered the lands each held one of certain power. Miervaldis Pack held the crystal of Earth, Gwrtheyrn Clan held the crystal of Fire, Zyanya Coven held the crystal of Water, Sigeberht Coven held the crystal of Light, Io Pack held the crystal of Wind and lastly, Dwyn Clan held the crystal of Dark. Each leader was a different creature, each having a different affect on the individual. Miervaldis's leader was that of a Nighthowl, Grwtheyrn's leader was that of a Levathian, Zyanya's leader was that of a Unicorn, Sigeberht's leader was that of a Dragon, Io's leader was that of a Grim and Dwyn's founding leader, was the oldest of the phoenix breed. Each leader agreed to make a centralized world for those that were attached to no clan, pack or coven. The Council Cathedral was thus established, and the council was formed.

Centuries beyond his life, Adar Miervaldis had burned in his fire, his ashes had been split upon his death. From his ashes, was born two seperate eggs, one hatched well beyond it's twin. Enzair Pyrrhus Dwyn, the surname of Dwyn attaching once his founding of the last crystal, was the oldest living creature on the continent of Vytautas, his memories and soul the very first of Adar Miervaldis who had founded the Miervaldis Pack when the world began. The age and wisdom granted the phoenix as High Councilor, taking place over Miervalidis who held the spot for centuries. During the beginning years of holding the crystal, Enzair suffered nightmares, much like all phoenixes. The crystal was known to have affects on the birds of prey much more severe that any other creature, including the dragons which seemed to have no ill affect. The crystals had power that not even the council knew, and they strived to keep the crystals safe, out of the wrong hands, and in custody of just the leader of high authority.

Nearing a thousand years, the second egg of Adar's ashes finally hatched. For about thirty years, the newborn phoenix watched the world begin to fall into his dreams. Flashes of memories, another life came crashing in his mind. Like his much older brother Enzair, who didn't know of his birth, and vise versa, the two men shared a link that was testing their very inner being. Determined and wild, Scovth Pyrrhus Rosario began to rebel against the council silently. His goal...

FIND AND DESTROY THE CRYSTALS.

Something was driving him to gather them, something beyond his control. Nightmares wracked his body. Enzair's crystal begins to take a toll on the reborn-ed soul, causing him to go almost insane. Before his findings, the happy and joyous Enzair was loved by his people and friends. But as the years and centuries went by, he began to drastically change. The soul crystal was killing him slowly, sucking his very soul. His moments in life caved in on his body and during the moments of his subconscious, his very memories and life would flash to his young brother Scovth and the young phoenix knew nothing of where or how it was happening. The exact opposite of his split soul, Scovth was and had always been cruel, hard and very much sadistic and most of all, controlling. With the elders gone, Enzair has no one to turn to, and Scovth is fighting something he can't control.

What is to become of Enzair, and will he ever find his brother? Will Scovth soon put the dreams and nightmares together? How will the phoenix survive? Will history once again repeat itself?

Only time will tell, in the RIFT AFFINITY

Last edited by Enz Zziio on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Rift Affinity Empty Re: The Rift Affinity

Post by Frostflare Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:02 pm

Cool , so you are making an rpg site?Or is it done.I would like to know.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:01 pm

it has been around for several months, i have never really finished it, but it is open for you to join just let me edit in a link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down