Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Darkest Frost [Closed] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Darkest Frost [Closed] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Darkest Frost [Closed]

4 posters

Go down

The Darkest Frost [Closed] Empty The Darkest Frost [Closed]

Post by XaJjang Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:45 pm

The Darkest Frost [Closed] 2w4z4h10

His claws tugged on the fur that wrapped around his body. The head of the bear set over his own, his scales holding onto warmth. The heat of his hands begun to fade away. Under the cloak, there was enough heat to induce sweat. And to have any moisture on his scales in this cold, would kill him. He would have to bear with the cold for the time being. Just enough heat to travel comfortably.

"I'm tired of these people." he would speak softly to himself. Everyone he met would drop off the face of the earth. But they all seemed to have one thing in common. History in the frost.

"Did the Nightwings kill everyone off?" he thought to himself. With no family to call his own, nor friends, he found himself in the free lands. But with the invasion, the home he did have was abandoned. He was not going to allow himself to be another test subject, or servant to some dragon lord. If they could not see the equality, he would make they see eye to eye on his level, when he cut them down. But over the last few years, there was none of his kind to be seen. As far as he knew, he was one of the last reptilians. He was one of the last Earthclaws, if not the whole tribe. The thought begun to unsettle him.

His left hand held tightly onto the pelt, and his right ripped his blade from the scabbard the back of his waist. His weapon kept under the fur as he dragged through the snow. He was not going to allow himself to be another target.
Location : IceWing Territory, near the border of Nightwing territory
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Frost [Closed] Empty Re: The Darkest Frost [Closed]

Post by Atarijor XVI Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:11 pm

The Wyvern suffered yet another nightmare the evening before. It left him exhausted now but any attempt to sleep saw the horrible dream waiting for him. So he tried to spend the day doing various activities, most of which involved his job as a Healer. He also worked at improving his speech--a difficult task when there is no one to help. But this was his own fault, due to the lack of trust he had in these Dragon who had never known the live he used to lead. It is not to say he didn't try to better himself in that respect--he certainly did--but it was a slow-going process.

Now, Atarijor wandered near the border of the IceWing territory. He wasn't looking for anything in particular, no he simply explored. He hadn't been to this part of the land since the day he arrived. For a long while he sat in one place and looked around, taking in the frozen landscape. Occasionally, he looked down into the snow, where he'd written a few words. Silently he spoke them, hoping he was pronouncing them properly, "...Mowten (mountain). Wildurnes (wilderness). Iceberg..." He ran his paw across the snow to erase the words. His speech and socialization was lacking, but at least he excelled at flying.

Soon enough, Atarijor smelled something strange. It wasn't an animal he was used to smelling around here... Standing, the Wyvern followed the scent, wary but curious at the same time.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Pushing his thumb through the tough skin, he ripped a hole. He stopped for a moment to reach into the pouch at his side to take out the few things he did own, and collected for his own sanity. Pulling a braided vine, no more than a foot in length, and the width of a dime, he tied the pelt around himself, freeing his hand. His blade still gripped in his right.

His nose begun to get cold, fluids beginning to drip. With a sniffle he continued deeper into the territory of the frost. He didn't know why, but it was his goal. With nothing else to live for, he would find his reason here.

"I'll kill for some soup." he would say under his breath. His mind fixed on what foods he had stashed, only to be left behind to rot. He was beginning lose hope in his kind, only to be filled with a burning rage. That rage alone would get him through the snow. If it meant he could find a new home away from the shadows, it would be enough for him. His story would be at the hands of himself, a not another. He would make his own fate.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Atarijor noticed tracks in the snow as he continued to follow the scent. They were small and there were only two... A biped. Humans??? No, not Humans. The footprints were reptilian in nature. Humanoid... reptile? Very confused, the Wyvern looked up for any sign of the creature. Nothing yet, but whatever it was, it was close.

Just a couple minutes later, Atarijor caught up to this biped. Still a little ways behind, he could at least see it... but its form was hidden under some fur. With a curious growl, Atarijor took to the air and flew passed the biped. He circled around and landed a few feet away in front of the strange creature. "What are you?" he asked, his curiosity Making him forget to say hello first.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:36 pm

The sounds. The gust. He knew it all too well.

Dragons were to meet him, and it would be to their fault if they were trespassing in the frozen tundra. He was sure Icewings would turn away from murder if the victim was a Nightwing. With his weapon in hand, he stopped, turning clockwise, having his weapon furthest from the creature. He knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but to see something accustomed to the snow put a few of his suspicions at rest.

"A displaced reptile who doesn't take kindly to surprises." he spoke, his jaw visible from under the hood of the pelt. His tail seemed to poke out from under, resting in the snow. The only two signs that gave any idea of what he was.

"Sh‖t," he thought to himself, "The 'Your worst nightmare' line would have been much better!" He scolded himself. But turned his focus to the dragon.

"I could ask the same of you." He said to the dragon. He was only going to give information as he received equal amounts in return. He was done being exploited.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aether Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:09 pm

(( Sorry it took me so long @. @ Friends = Bars ... Tell me if I make a plot mistake and I'll fix it! Also sorry for the length, just for the intro pinky promise!))

Aether's body seemed to be moving on its own, shaking and shivering madly as cold seeps through his scales and wraps around his bones; seeming to encase them in sharp and unforgiving ice like that which covered this foresaken land. The prickly feeling of frost travelled up his spine until it reached just under his jaw, tensing painfully as his top and bottom teeth became locked together in a sore embrace.

Aether despised the Icewing territory. The one place in all of Pyyria he possibly hated the most was here, below-freezing temperatures, impassable ice and an impossible place to fly. Yet here he was, off to meet an old friend from his days of travelling. Kincaid had sent for him in great haste; the only details he was given were 'to have a necessary discussion on the topic of an expedition', which most certainly, in Kincaid's line of work, meant valuable treasure.

With nothing but dull days of patrol on his schedule, Aether was happy to accept, and also quite curious to see the significant shifts of territories he had heard about from a Tracker while travelling to the Light Palace. Now, he barely manages to open his locked jaw in order to breathe a measly beam of warmth on his frost-bitten talons. Oh how miserable he felt, Kincaid had better have the greatest intel on untouched treasure possible, or receive the most violent beating Aether could give without killing the gargantuan brute.

Aether glances down at the sparsely decorated landscape, giving his aching neck a rest from propping his head up for hours. Iron columns of varying heights staring back at him with contempt and mockery in their ghastly blue glow. Aether sneers in disgust, missing the lush foliage of his home territory now more than ever, until something captures his attention.

Two figures stood unmoving in between the columns to his left, one a fairly-sized dragon... or no-- a wyvern judging by the placement of its weight and wings, and....

Aether squints intently, trying to discern the much smaller figure that stood in front of the other dragon. A Skywing? This far east?... The poor thing would get swept away in this arctic gust. The closer Aether flew, the more lumpy and misshapen the smaller figure had appeared. This was when the image became painfully clear. The figure stood upright on two feet, its stance rather stand-offish towards the dragon. Anger suddenly begins to boil hot in Aether's chest as realization is plastered across his face, his scales becoming a spectrum of red and black before returning to a glittering opal.

With a sharp turn and rage-red vision, Aether speeds towards them, folding in his wings and plummeting like a missile, never averting his gaze from the parasitic creature. Just before hitting the ground, he unfurls his wings and lands in way that is rather heavy for his own taste. Such does not matter now. He advances between the figure and the wyvern without hesitation, wings still unfolded in a threatening display. He would not let another dragon fall victim to them. Not while he had the claws and teeth to protect.

"What is your purpose here, human?" Aether spat, chest rumbling deeply and milky white teeth bared.
Aether
Aether
LightWing Guardian
LightWing Guardian

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:55 pm

He listened and watched the second dragon draw near. This time he took steps back, allowing the creature to drop in his space, leaving him undisturbed. . . or as he planned.

As he the dragon landed, his hood would be thrown off his head, the head of the bear pushed back, slowing the face of the lizard. He would narrow his eyes at the dragon, finding he was out of place in this tundra. He had a lot more questions than answers, but he didn't care to know a thing about them. He wanted to know where the closest city, village, town, or anything was. He was sure there was a collective gathering of dragons, or something out there. He wanted to find where. There was no way they all lived alone, right?

The sound of that word, brought him interest. "Y'kno, normally they call me ugly, stupid, or an Earthclaw. But human is new." He looked at the white teeth of the new dragon before him. "Though I thought it was customary to share your name before asking for one."

Exhaling through his nose, a clouded fog would come out, only to show the difference in his temperature and the world around him. HIs left hand would rise to his chin, only to give a few scratches before resting there. "I guess I'm the only one with manners anymore." He'd say, twisting his head as he looked at the both of him. "The name's XaJjang, though most call be Shadowstep, or ugly. Usually it's ugly, or tiny. Sometimes you dragons call me tiny."
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:41 pm

The Wyvern heard someone coming and assumed it to be another IceWing, naturally. As such, he was very much frightened to see a LightWing appear, frightened because he had never seen a LightWing before.  To his relief and ever-growing curiosity, the Dragon didn't seem interested in Atarijor at all. Instead, he focused on the--Human?--and appeared ready to fight. Now Atarijor was very confused.

But then the creature's fur hood was blown back to reveal its face... So it wasn't a Human; well Atarijor knew that, having seen its tracks. Then it spoke... Oh, a male. The Wyvern tilted his head a little as he listened to the--what did he say he was...Earth-Claw? He knew all of these words except for two and was having a hard time trying to pronounce them. Atarijor moved around the LightWing, but gave him plenty of room.

He could actually see the biped better now and was amazed at how similar in size and form it was to a Human. It brought back memories the Wyvern normally would have pushed away, but his lack of sleep left his mind weak. When he looked at the EarthClaw, he saw a Human and so replied in Human speech, "Forgive me, please. I did not mean to be rude. I am Atarijor XVI..." He kept his gaze low and bowed before looking to the LightWing.

"Atarijor will tend to--XaJjang," he said after a pause while trying to remember the name. "I am Wyvern... lesser than Dragon. It is my job to tend to the Humans. You don't have to." The poor Wyvern wasn't aware he had reverted back to his old self, and probably wouldn't unless something was said to him. Atarijor looked from the LightWing to XaJjang, waiting for one of them to speak again, for XaJjang to give him some order.Meanwhile, his subconscious mind tried in vain to get him back to reality.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aether Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:34 pm

If one expected the creature under the hood to be dragon-faced, it would be difficult to imagine the look of surprise Aether held now on his own.

He did not notice the hood pull back to reveal a seemingly bi-ped dragon... Thing; until the upturned snow from his landing had settled. And the picture he thought was clear became much more abstract than he bargained for. Aether's brows seemed to knot together on their own, and his expression went from anger to surprise until he arrived to plain confusion. He listens to the creature's voice, but does not quite absorb the words, instead focusing on his mouth forming very sour and offended tones. Until he hears a name. 'XaJjang' Aether mulls over it, repeating it over and over in his head as if he could decipher it and make it mean something. As though his vocal chords had become detached from him, he replies simply: "Aether."

Suddenly another disembodied voice speaks, and his eyes follow its sound until they meet the downturns gaze of the wyvern he thought he would protect. Aether finds himself dumbfounded when he is able to discern what the other says, his maw hanging slightly open. At the rate his eyebrows seemed to fold into each other, it was quite possible the horns on either side of his head would meet.

When Aether finally musters the mental clarity to speak, all he can manage is "There is definitely something wrong with this picture."

Aether's head whips back and forth between the two, repeatedly sharing the utterly cluttered mess his thoughts were now. He points to XaJjang to try and sort them out aloud.

"Not a human." He says to himself in a matter-of-factly tone before pointing to the wyvern.

"Thinks he's a human's slave...?" Aether does not know if he made a statement or asked a question, but he wasted no time repeating the process of pointing and affirming at least two or three more times before feeling satisfied.

"You know what? No." He says finally, shaking his head and turning to leave. I don't want to know. I have a meeting soon, and I should have never stopped, and I can now never unsee all of..." He pauses turns back to make a grand circle motion around the small lizard thing and the wyvern. "This."

Aether gazes upwards to the heavens, as if trying to explain, "This is what I get for trying to put my exquisite neck on the line for another. To be bombarded with the most bizzare situation ever. I swear we'd better be meeting at a tavern, because I need to be inebriated yesterday ." Aether seethes, shivers starting to return as he mentally shakes a fist to the sky.
Aether
Aether
LightWing Guardian
LightWing Guardian

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Watching the event unfold, he could only be filled with curiosity. But deep down, he didn't care. He saw it as a chance for him to take advantage of it all. But to see that neither of them took his race into account, calling him this hooman, he had little hope for the safety of his kind. The few he met before must be all that was left.

But even if he was a bad guy, he was not going to be a bad guy. "No, lizard." he said, "Came here because the shadow dragons took my pooptree." He wasn't sure what was wrong with the dragon, but maybe it was a barrier in tongues? Did he talk so different? "Solok, oros deno kun? Jeos mal faal aldru."*

Part of him hoped he understood, but seeing as even as a child he never saw many reptilians, he had low expectations. It was known to few EarthClaws, and even fewer FireClaws. That was where he resided in. The border of those worlds. But now, after that attack, everyone he knew dead, he moved. And no more than a dozen moons, he found himself in the snow, talking to a dragon who called him a weird name. All because of a tribal war. All because his home was taken. And it was happening again.

"And what in the Maker's name is a hoomon?" he asked. Wanting a few answers. If it was an insult, he at least wanted to know what it meant. It could be funny.

* "Any cities around? Last home got taken.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:54 pm

Atarijor said nothing while the LightWing spoke, daring not to interrupt a superior being, even if he was only slightly above the Wyvern. He wondered if the Dragon might be ill: he muttered something about XaJjang not being a Human. He must be mad... Didn't he know he could be sent to to the Arena as a practice dummy for the Gladiators, or just killed outright for saying such things?

Atar turned toward the EarthClaw, who'd begun speaking after the LightWing left. Even though the words he heard when the Reptilian spoke were in Human tongue, he was still confused by what was said. "I... I'm sorry, Master. I don't know what a.. pooptree is." The Wyvern was even more baffled when XaJjang spoke in his own tongue, "Uh... f-forgive me, I don't know that dialect. Master Leo only taught me only Human tongue. I-I didn't know there were others...."

Atarijor might have continued on in those strange state if not for XaJjang's final question. What is a Human? This snapped him back into reality and he shook his head to clear it. Everything was normal again; he was back in the frozen wasteland he called home. Snow covered everything. The Human was again that strange-looking reptile. An EarthClaw, whatever that was. A minute or two of silence passed before Atarijor replied once more in Dragon tongue.

"A... Human is a... b-by... byped (biped) like you. They look dif-fur-ent (different), though. They don't have scales, only skin. Humans are--were--Atarijor's masters. They enslave-d Atarijor's pair-rents (parents)." The Wyvern wanted to continue, to tell his story completely for the first time. But it occurred to him that XaJjang might be cold here--why else would he carry a bear on his back?

"Are you going to the city?" he asked with a tilt of his head. While he hadn't understood when the EarthClaw asked before, he reasoned that this was the case. After all, XaJjang was heading in the right direction to be going there. Maybe he had family here or wanted to see the King and Queen.  "I can take you there. I should get back to see... I might have patients."
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:21 pm

"Pooptree..." He said to himself. "It was where I lived." He shook off the question, listing to himself. "Hoomans sound ugly. Delicious, but ugly." The thought of something that was fleshy meant it was easier to cook. It was like any other animal, but without the fur in his teeth. Seemed simple.

But the word alone made him wide eyed. City. "Oh bless the Maker." he thought to himself. "I knew following your stupid code of life would pay off!" He paused for a moment in his mind. He really didn't know what the truth, or myth. ". . . not that I think it's stupid or anything."

Taking a step forward, he would shed the bear fur and let it fall to the ground. He would lift his weapon to rest in his sheath and to slide in in less than a second. "THANK GOD FOR CIVILIZATION." he said aloud, his hands red and smokey. His face held an awkward smile. He just wanted to be out of the snow. His feet were numb, but not from the cold, but diverting heat to his hands to keep his organs warm. After he figured it out, the ice didn't seem so bad. He just hated how bright everything looked.

"So I was going the right way . . . ?" he asked, not really sure how they were going to get there.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Atarijor tilted his head to the left slightly as XaJjang explained that a pooptree was a place where he once lived. What an odd name for one's home. Then the EarthClaw decided that Humans sounded... delicious? What did that word mean? While he pondered this new word, XaJjang became silent.

A minute or two later, XaJjang suddenly shouted, startling Atar out of his thoughts. He seemed very pleased with something... Had Atarijor said something good? The Wyvern watched curiously as the biped shed its fur and held an awkward-looking smile. Why had he done that, had the bear reached its destination? Now Atarijor wondered why the bear didn't move, why it looked so... thin. He walked forward and sniffed the pelt, only to find the nesar was nothing more than that. How odd...

Hearing XaJjang's next question, he looked up and nodded. "Yes. The city is not far from here. You can--" he paused. His next word was going to be 'fly'. But bipeds don't fly.. "I can care-y (carry) you."
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:46 pm

"Oh." He looked at the dragon. He never did fly before, and he did dream of it a few times. Now that he had the chance to, he wasn't sure if he wanted to anymore. ". . . How far is it again?" he asked, a part of him hoping he could just walk there.

The thought of him falling from the skies straight to the ground both excited, and scared him. He only got as high as the trees he climbed. And this dragon was already as tall as a half dozen, and to be off the ground seemed like another few thousand. His smile faded as he looked at him. "I won't fall... right?"
Lazy post is lazy.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Atarijor turned to look behind him, in the direction of the city. He wasn't quite sure how long it would take to get there from here, because he never thought about it. But surely it must take longer to walk than to fly... The Wyvern looked back at XaJjang and gave a reassuring smile. The smile would hardly look reassuring given he was missing teeth. "It's too long... for you to walk. But I can take you. Don't... worry, I won't drop you." The Wyvern crouched down and extended an arm so XaJjang could walk up it like a ramp and onto his back. He waited, and once the EarthClaw had settled in and gave him the go ahead, Atarijor would take to the air.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:36 pm

With a shrug, he realized he had little, if not nothing to life for. Leaping forward in large bounds he would make his way to the dragon's arm. He would climb up over his shoulder and grip onto his back. For him, it was a weird sense of nostalgia. For his people, it was common to ride the backs of the larger ones into battle. For them, the rider was an extra set of eyes, someone would could point out victims, as well as strike foes from behind. Now he sat on a dragon's back, not for gliding, not for riding like the Wyrms, but flight.

Unsure of what the protocol was, he kicked his feet to the dragon's back. "Uh, yip yip? he said confused.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:09 am

((Yip yp. Okay, Aang XD))

Atarijor was himself confused when XaJjang kicked his back and and said... Well he didn't know one of those words, which was said twice. But for some odd reason, this phrase left him compelled to fly, and so he did. His arms raised and lowered to eventually lift his feet off the ground. The Wyvern climbed until he could clear trees then started forward toward the IceWing city.

The trip took about ten minutes. During that time, Atarijor frequently looked over his shoulder to make sure XaJjang was alright. "Wear do you want to go?" he asked as the City came into view.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:08 pm

~"Noodle. Out of all the words of our language, I was noodle.

Ra'Min-Ta, or Fanged-Warrior, Deathgaze, Empty-Void and Drips-With-Poison were my egg siblings. Of them, I was the only reptilian. They thought I was a dragon until I begun to mature. They said my tail grew fastest, and my limbs late, making me look like a wyrm or snake. Those fools.

For years they told me I was a descendant of The Fire. It was only reasonable thought since my hatch-kin were the same. But I was of The Earth. While they spat fire, I spat venom. No one could explain how or why, or who my parents were. There was no Earthclaws as the outlanders called us. It was either Dragons of The Earth, The Fire, or The Sky. Reptiles were always of The Fire, except for me. But it was from them I learned the essence of heat. Something to this day I use more often than my toxin.

We lived by our own rules. We honored The Maker, and the rules she set out for us. "Waste nothing" was the only rule. That meant anything we hunted, had to be used. Nothing discarded. Out of tradition, it began.

We ate all of our victims. We used their bone for our weapons, our armor, or bowls, our forks. When our kind died, we mutilated their bodies and let The Maker take them into The Earth again, giving life to the nature that gave life to us. At least, that how it used to be.

Until I was the last one left."~

The words. The sky. The height. "Down." he said, clinging onto the dragon, his sword slapping against his side. "I want down." He was not going to allow himself to be a scaled pancake.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Atarijor landed outside the gates and extended his arm to let XaJjang off. And then he looked in the direction of his den; he needed to see if he had any patients. But he didn't want to just leave XaJjang here... Frowning he turned to the EarthClaw. "I have to... See my... patients. Wear will you be?"

((Low Muse post))
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:24 pm

He leaped off and into the snow. He would plummet to the ground face down, his arms out, and his legs separated.

"Oh land, how I missed thee..."

His voice muffled as he spoke into the snow. He would turn to hear the words of the dragon, only to be confused for a bit, but he didn't care.

"I'll be here." He said, bring both his arms in front of his head, and reaching out to the snow. He would ball up a bit of the frozen ice, only to widen his eyes with an idea.

"Take your time, Atarus, I'll be right here. He would shuffle the snow into a giant pile, only to think about what he could really do with it.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:51 pm

With his face buried into the code earth, he was full of ideas as he neared frostbite. In his mind, he could build massive trees of this ice, but he knew better. Almost pouncing forward. He had ideas, and this frozen tundra was just the start of it. With fists full of snow, he ran off. With the dragon's back turned to him, he was sure to forget. He would run into the city, looking into the many buildings as he passed by.

"They must have the answer!" he thought to himself. If they had other goods in the city, just as the building ice, he was sure to find a tree to take home. He was sure of it.

[/exit]
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down