Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 3 Empty Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tempest sighs, her claws slashing the water of the inside lake which she demanded to be made for her. Sadly, they reflected the flames on the ceiling, and her memories delved into her past. The forest, the fire.
Screams.
The smell of death.
Tempest growls, shaking her head to clear her memories. She turned her head to the ceiling, willing herself not to cry as she remembered the face of her younger sister. How she wished that she could reverse time, and just kill that snake with her claws. Oh how she wished that she didn't kill them... She turned away from her lake, sighing quietly.
Her legs almost seemed to walk on their own, taking her through the corridors of the castle. Eventually, she found herself at the foot of Flames' home. She hesitated, she didn't know him very well, but. . . No, she decided against it and went to move on, she never saw that dragon, and maybe it was better if he remained a mystery.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 3 Empty Re: Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

Post by Flames Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Flames knew something like this would happen, being gone for 2 years may have brought this to happen to him. His flame grew and he raised his paw which was fully covered in fire and he was about to say something until that little Fire Dragon came again and was able to convince them that temp was indeed hurt. "Tempest is up there and I am in fact your Semi God, I can prove it too, I've been gone for 2 years and I have returned thanks to tempest, but right now she needs help." The fire on his paw then disappeared.

He lead the guards toward Tempest hoping that they would be able to fix her. He was hoping he did the right thing and that the guards would help her. He felt bad because he couldn't do it himself, but at least he was able to at least TRY and help her.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 3 Empty Re: Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:16 pm

The guards looked up at the hill, wondering how they managed to climb the steep mountain. They did however manage to climb it, their feet occasionally scrambling. The bulky one, a childhood friend of Tempest, basically was leaping from boulder to boulder, concern now evident in his eyes when he saw her collapsed form. He shouts in incoherent order to the slimmer one, who nods and jumps down, flying off.

He glances at Flames, "I am sorry for not believing you, we have been without any semi for some time, I did not believe you at all. I am Flare, an old friend of hers. We are just friends-that is all, I assure you." He spoke, looking down at Tempest again, "How did this happen?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:24 pm

Flames sighed when they finally believed him, he understood not many Firewings knew who Flames was and some would just recognize him as their past guardian. "It is fine, I've been away and I can understand why you didn't know, a creature bit Tempest's leg and I think there's venom going through her, do you know any healers Flare?" He asked and was hoping this Flare character would be able to help, as soon as Tempest was fixed, Flames would ask to have a tour and so next time he would know where the healers were and not have to tell any guards.

(sorry, one paragraph a bit short, sorry about that)
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

Flare nodded slowly, inspecting the wound as the fireling jumped onto his shoulder. He talked quietly, almost as if to try and calm the little dragon down. Flare was quite fond of Tempest, and he sighs, "Was it a paralysis slug thing?" He asked, seeing his patrol partner off in the distance.

Tempest slightly snarls, giving Flare a mini heart attack as she moved her front leg, slightly glancing at him from the ground. "Para... chest, neck.." She managed to say before she put her head back onto the warm rocks. It was better if Tempest didn't move, but she needed to get Flare that information. He nodded, then the little fireling bounded down the hill.

"It's probably going to chase down the guards and get them to hurry up. I think I may have seen you before..." Flare said, frowning at Flames. His face was... familiar...
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:07 am

Flames observed and saw that Flare was indeed helping. He saw Tempest and felt bad because all she was trying to do was to show him around, but yet she was attacked and the plans were rearranged. Flames sighed and turned around for a bit to think about this without having to look at Tempest. Once he saw her on the ground hurt, it just made him feel like this had something to do with him, but he had to turn around because of Flare's next question. I'm going to have to tell him the truth, its against my code to lie to any Firewing. He thought to himself and knew he had to answer Flare's question so he took a deep breath and was ready to tell him.

"Yes, 2 years ago I was a guardian known by the same name Flames, I was the one who accidently killed a fellow Guardian in rage and I feel bad about till this day. That's also how I found out I was the Semi God, and I took refuge in a volcano until I could fix my anger, Tempest came to me today to try and get me back and I agreed. I hope you will accept me back in as well."
Flames said calmly and had a feeling that Flare wasn't going to accept him, what he did in the past was bad and a tragedy, but there was still something in Flames that said he had a chance.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:11 am

Flare nods briefly, more distracted by the Queen in front of him. She was losing blood quickly, and if those medics didn't show up soon, he wasn't too sure if she would make the next few hours. He glanced up at the FireWing, listening to Flames as he spoke. Flare slowly digested the information, before he shrugs half heartedly.

"We all do things which we regret, but that's never a reason to run and hide. Sure, you may have killed someone, but if it's an accident, then it's probably going to be forgiven. It's just really a matter which the former Queen should have sorted. But, what is done is done, and you finally resurfaced. We were wondering if we ever were going to have a Semi again." Flare said, with a tiny bit of a shrug. "The main thing is that you are here now, and where are those darn medics?" He hissed, rather ticked off at the time they were taking.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:27 am

Flames was glad that Flare would forgive him. It made him happy and accepted back into the Firewing kingdom, which Is what he wanted. Although just because Flare forgave him didn't mean that every other Firewing was going to forgive him. "well no need to wonder because I am not going back hiding again, I am staying out here with my kin and not hiding away in a volcano. I hope this is what you wanted, but yes Tempest is hurt badly where are those medics already?" Flames said calmly trying to start forgetting what he did in his past.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:34 pm

(( This is a shamefully short post, but I would like you to take the reigns again for a little.. getting hard coming up with things to say ))

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if they were blown up by the Fireling... but anyway, umm, do you know any first aid things whatsoever?" Flare asked, turning to flames in hopes that he may be able to do something to help him.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:23 pm

(( bump ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:07 pm

//oh sorry I forgot about this topic//

Flames listened carefully, he was trying his best to remain calm and not panic. He did have a lot of books, but none of them were on healing, they were all mostly about the landscape of the Firewing territory. "no I don't, I'm sorry, do you know a healer or something, you've been to the Firewing kingdom, I haven't, so I don't know where everything is located, but you do right? If you do then try and find a healer?" he was hoping he did know how to find a healer or he knew a way to heal her because he barely had any knowledge on that.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:28 pm

(( Rude Razz ))

Flare shook his head, it seemed as if the stupid guard he sent had gotten lost, and probably ended up blowing himself and several people up with the angry Fireling that was following him. He sighed, before taking out a knife from his bag. "Firstly, no, I'm not going to kill her. Secondly, I need you to hold her still-COMPLETELY still, or she'll throw me back for hurting her. I've done this once or twice before, and it stopped the paralitic within the child or dragon. So it should work on her." Flare said, before moving towards her neck. He looked up at Flames, "Hold her down."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Flames took a bit to realize what he said, it was a bit rude and he didn't know why he was talking like that, perhaps it was just because he cared about his queen and if she was any more hurt, he would blame himself. "I apologize for what I said, I'm sorry, I'm not usually like that, I just want to help my Queen and yes ill hold her down." He said and the proceeded to hold tempest down so Flare could do whatever he needed to do to tempest in order to help her.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:09 am

Flare nodded, frowning in concentration. He whispered a few words to Tempest, ones which only close friends would share, then he placed the anti-paralysis dagger against her neck. Slowly, but quickly, Flare slid it between her scales and into her flesh, nicking one of the veins.

Tempest would have roared in pain if she could, her body violently trying to move as she wanted to tear the dagger away from her. Even though she knew it would help, she still didn't like things in her neck...

Flare glanced at Flames, "Hold her steady-it won't last long.." He instructed, placing a paw on her neck to prevent Tempest from moving it. "I can see you care about her, but trust me.. she will be alright... if this works..
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Flames carefully looked at what Flare was doing, for some reason after viewing him, Flames' trust levels for Flare went down, he didn't trust Flare that much after viewing that, but after a while he realized that he was being a bit foolish and knew that this would possibly save Tempest. He continued to hold her steady so Flare could do what he was doing. "I definitely care about Tempest, she is my Queen and she better be alright." He said and awaited for Flare's next move.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:04 am

Flare quietly talked to the thrashing Queen, she growled at the object in her neck, but he kept it there. "You know this is to help you-I've done this before, remember?" He quietly said to her, before taking out a small tube containing a different coloured liquid. "Turn away Flames, you may not like this part.." the bulky FireWing advised, glancing up at Flames for only a split second before turning his attention back to Tempest. A few seconds later, he inserted the tube into the hole, its contents swirling through her. After a few moments, her thrashing slowly stopped, and breathing returned to a regular pace.. then Flare looked as if he was ready to take a paw slap from Flames.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:41 am

Flames continued to do as he was asked because there was no way he would be able to do this alone. Flare soon told Flames to turn around and Flames, being respectful, did as he was told and turned around. He didn't know what was happening since he was facing the other direction then after a while he heard the breathing return to a normal pace and he turned back to Flare. "Is she alright now?" He calmly asked and didn't care about what he did to Tempest, just that she was ok.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Flare quickly removed the tube, then (after rummaging around in a small hanging container on his side) he took out a mixture of crushed herbs and things which looked absolutely delicious (not). He used this to patch the wound up, but she flinched slightly at the feeling. Flare sighed, patting Tempests shoulder, "See, that was nothing to be worried about."

Tempest, if she could have, would have slapped him on the back of the head with her tail. He was right, yes, but still, silly.

"She will be alright, just need to get her somewhere a bit more enclosed than this to deal with her leg..." Flare said, then stepped over and looked down the edge of the mountain they were on to see if the medics were coming yet. To his relief, they were off in the distance, a fair way away still though. He sighed, then looked up at Flames, "I'd never hurt her, don't think that I would."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Flames watched carefully, he obviously knew a bit on healing and it was interesting to him, he thought that maybe he should start practicing this stuff, so this wont happen next time. He listened to Flare closely and felt a bit of shame for thinking that a fellow firewing would hurt their Queen. "I apologize, I should have known that a fellow Firewing would never hurt their Queen, it was my mistake, I hope you can forgive me, I haven't been here in so long." He said and hoped Flare would accept hi apology.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Flare looked up at Flames, giving him a bit of a shrug as the semi seemed to actually be slightly remorseful for the actions which he took. "It's fine, no big deal. After all, you probably thought I was gunna kill her, nah, that's not what I would do. Not to Tempest here. and about TIME you guys showed up!" Flare scolded, as the medics finally arrived after trudging up the kill. When they saw Tempest, they rushed forward and after an exchange of words, they took her down from where they were, towards the medic center.

Flare rolled his eyes, a rather frustrated look on his face, "I sometimes with they would be more careful with the Queen and actually seem like the care. But ah well, nothing we can do now. But they said they'd probably let visitors in in around two hours or so. If you want, you may be able to see her earlier. I dunno tho." Flare said with a bit of an apologetic shrug, before he turned to go towards where they were taking Tempest.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:17 pm

Flames sighed as soon as he saw the medics finally arriving. He also looked a bit frustrated as he listened to Flare, but soon calmed down and went back to his normal mood. "No need, ill be fine with seeing her as soon as she's better and I plan to see her at the normal time, not early and not late, it was nice meeting you Flare." He said calmly and was hoping Tempest would get better so he could speak with her again soon.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:25 am

(( I'm assuming that the RP is finished after that...? Or what? ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3