Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 2 Empty Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tempest sighs, her claws slashing the water of the inside lake which she demanded to be made for her. Sadly, they reflected the flames on the ceiling, and her memories delved into her past. The forest, the fire.
Screams.
The smell of death.
Tempest growls, shaking her head to clear her memories. She turned her head to the ceiling, willing herself not to cry as she remembered the face of her younger sister. How she wished that she could reverse time, and just kill that snake with her claws. Oh how she wished that she didn't kill them... She turned away from her lake, sighing quietly.
Her legs almost seemed to walk on their own, taking her through the corridors of the castle. Eventually, she found herself at the foot of Flames' home. She hesitated, she didn't know him very well, but. . . No, she decided against it and went to move on, she never saw that dragon, and maybe it was better if he remained a mystery.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

Post by Flames Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Flames took another sip. "Of course I do, I've been through a lot." Flames put the cup back down on the table and looked back at tempest and was surprised she wanted to hear about him. "which story do you want to hear, there's the one on how I found out I was the semi god, its a bit sad, but I moved on or there's the one on how I got this home, which one do you want to hear?" Flames asked.

//sry if a little short//
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Tempest considers her options, although they weren't very many in number. "If you wouldn't mind, would you be able to tell me both of them? But only if you wanted to Flames, because I have the time to spare." Tempest asks politely, a small smile on her rather teary face. She takes a meaningful sip of her tea and, realizing that it was empty, she walks over and carefully sets the down on the bench. Tempest wanders back to her seat, curling her tail around her as she sat down. Her head was tilted slightly to the side as prepared to listen to his stories.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Flames nodded. "ill tell you how I found out I was semi god first." Flames went to his bookshelf and pulled out one of his books which read "The Past" on the front of it. He opened it up. "Yep its right here, I always jot my stuff down, so I never forget it. ok so it happened 2 years ago, if you don't know I used to be a guardian before I found my strength. So I was doing my duties like usual, until there was an incident at a forest I was told to go fix it, I was nervous at first and just to say I used to be a very nervous dragon. When I arrived there was a forest fire, I was scared because me back then was not that bright and I didn't know how to stop it, until something strange went in my head, I closed my eyes and all I imagined was the fire being put out, I thought it was just my imagination and when I opened my eyes the fire was magically put out. I was confused at first and I didn't know what to do. So I flew back to the Firewing territory and went straight to a healer to find out what happened. The healer told me that it was a gift at first, but soon after tons research on me, they told me that............I was the semi god. I was shocked and mad at the same time, you see one of my friends, who was also a guardian knew my parents and knew all about me and just continued to say whenever I asked questions "Wait until your older," and when I found out that I was the semi god and that even when I was 32 years old he still couldn't tell me. I was mad at him and maybe a bit too mad, when I met him face to face again, I was so mad that my whole body covered itself with blue fire and I couldn't control myself and..........I killed him and I didn't even mean to do it, I just couldn't control myself, I woke up 2 hours later and I felt so bad that I ran and that's the reason why I'm always alone, so I don't get too mad and always stay calm, so I never hurt nobody, and that was how I found out I was the semi god and why I stay alone." Flames shut the book and said "we'll wait another time for the other story." Flames put the book back on the shelf and was ready to hear her reaction.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Tempest nods slowly, it may not have been as horrible as killing your own family, but one simple mistake had caused him to accidentally kill his only friend. And that mistake led him to be by himself for so long, but... Only Flames could bring himself out of isolation. Tempest gently laid a paw upon his shoulder, "It must have been horrible to have gone through that, but not you need to realize that the past is the past... What you once did I am sure that you would never do again. It's not like you are a vicious dragon who is always out to try and claim peoples lives, you have a kindness to you.
Maybe you should trust yourself for one time and go wandering out and try to make your friends again. If they ever speak up against you or try to ridicule you for the things which you have done in the past, I recommend sending them my way. I do not think that they would enjoy having to face me when I am angry."
Tempest suggested, a bit of a toothy grin on her face. She took her paw off his shoulder, then looked for something to change the topic.

"Do you have any hobbies that you do while you are here to fill in the time?" She inquires, still looking around his home.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Flames smirked at what she said and soon responded "Well, I see that you are using my advice towards me this time, interesting. I'll think of coming back, but for now I want to stay here and think about what I can do to fix my anger problem, that I am slowly trying to get over, I'm about 85% calm now that I've been alone for 2 years, just a couple more days here and I'll be good." Flames hasn't been to the Firewing kingdom in so long, that he basically didn't remember what it looked like, he wasn't sure if he wanted to go back and restart, some of the Firewings still might remember what he did in the past.

Tempest soon asked another question and he responded. "Well I write down future plans, my past, stories and ideas for the Firewings and sometimes just go out to enjoy a nice day, but I don't go near the kingdom though." He then walks over to where Tempest set her empty cup down and picks it up. "Do you want more tea, Tempest?" He asked.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Tempest grins at him, gently nudging his shoulder with her paw, "If you are so much calmer than what you were to start with when you first turned, then why don't you try and come back? Honestly, I could be there if you wanted to come back and talk with the dragons around you once more. However, it'll just mean that it's a bit more complicated as they will be staring at you and judging you because of the amount of time they haven't seen you for. But I doubt that they would try to say anything because they would have to be saying something against the Queen as I would be with you. I doubt anyone would want to face my wrath for speaking against me." Tempest reasoned, a grin forming on her face again.

She thought about what he had said, and inclines her head politely. "As I said, you can come back to the kingdom with me.. They won't say anything. And yes, if you wouldn't mind, I would love some more tea." Tempest says politely, then glances at the tea pot.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Flames thought about what she said and didn't know if it was right for him to come back, but he thought for a while and then made his decision. "Yea, I guess I could come back, if they judge me, I really won't mind, but it would be nice to see how the Firewings have evolved since I left. I hope the kingdom has changed since I left, last time I was there, a lot of them were selfish. I am hoping that has changed." Flames said and kept thinking of this more, he was hoping they have changed because to Flames a lot of the Firewings were selfish 2 years ago and they were rude to him, he also wandered if any dragon that knew him 2 years ago was still alive. After a bit Flames nodded when she said she wanted more tea and began preparing her another cup of her spicy tea.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:17 pm

Tempest thought about his response, then answered with a half shrug, "Some dragons will always stay the same. They can all be stubborn, selfish, rude and arrogant.. It's just how they direct these emotions now, it's not as confronting anymore as they have slowly started not to be so rude to other dragons faces." Tempest explained, then allowed another not-so-rare grin to show on her face.

"Would you like to come for a walk now, that way you will be able to see for yourself what the FireWings are now doing." She offered, smiling gently at the Semi in front of her.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Flames finished her tea and he was shock when he was asked if he wanted to go for a walk. Flames only goes out for food and materials and doesn't go to the Firewing Kingdom, he hasn't seen it in so long that he couldn't even remember what it looked like. He thought for a moment and decided that maybe it was best for him to go see it again. He knew that he couldn't hide in his volcano forever so now was the best time to go.

He walked up to her and gave her the spicy tea he had finished. "Well its great that the Firewings are in fact getting better and I would love to go for a walk, I've been in here for so long, that I can barely remember what the kingdom even looked like. It would be great to see it again and I would really like to see if it had made improvements. I'm ready when you are." He said and then grabbed one of his books and Quill to jot down what the kingdom looked like so he wouldn't forget and he was ready to go.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:44 pm

She quickly drank the rest of her rather spicy tea, then grinned up at Flames. "You know, the FireWings are actually getting a fair bit done now, however, it's mainly because we are going soon to claim rogue territory. The former EarthWing state which was sadly destroyed by the humans. We are taking the land which they are abusing and putting it to good use, hopefully it will be good at least... And there are a fair few more buildings and defences going up, we never really had an outer wall, so I'm just fixing that up a little."

Tempest shrugged to herself, pushing her bulky form to her feet as she stretched her back. It cracked several times, and she wandered over to the door. Trying to do it quietly, she opened it. A few seconds later, she saw a few FireWings fly past, and she chuckled a little. They were young ones, flying with their mother or father, she didn't know from this distance. "Shall we?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:04 pm

Flames nodded at her plans of taking the Earthwing's old land  and thought it was a great idea. "sounds like a great idea, if the Earthwing's aren't using the land, then I don't see what the problem is with claiming it, this would allow more places for Firewings to train at and it would allow more land for the festival your planning, I think it's a swell idea." Flames said and then opened his book one more time and was thinking that since all of this new stuff is happening, he should start writing it down when he gets the chance.

Flames closes the book and followed tempest to the door and looked up to see the Young Firewings fly with their parents. He smiled and as he stared at them he realized that the Firewings have gotten better. Just seeing them fly made him happy. "we shall, after you Tempest." he said trying to be a gentleman to her because she was his queen and he did like to be a gentleman to almost everyone.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Tempest flashed him another grin, he could see the reason behind her, although rather crazy, logic. Stretching her wings slightly, she stepped back outside. The warm air hit her, the breeze soothing her scales as they were covered in grim. She flicked her tail, sending dust spraying into the air as she looked over her shoulder, and up to Flames, waiting for him to step outside with her.

She planned to show him the places where she wanted to build outposts, and designs she had for walls and a fort in the area south of them. If she managed to build there, the it would mean that she was able to have a secondary place to train her men, and to get them use to slightly cooler environments.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Flames followed her outside, as he went outside he felt the breeze of the wind go through his scales, it felt nice, he thought to himself that maybe he should go out more often considering there was a big chance that he would return to the Fitewings. He looked around at his surroundings when he was outside and admired how beautiful it was and was happy to be out again and the fire at the end of his tail grew as he felt nice in the outside area and not in his volcano.

Flames turned to Tempest and thought of what to ask her, since he didn't really know what was gapping to the Firewings besides taking over more land and the festival. "So tempest, where are we going, I'm in no rush to go into any pacific area, it's wherever you want me to go, i mean you are my queen." he said in a bit of joy, but he was trying to be serious about it too so tempest wouldn't think that this was some kind of joke or something to him.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:07 pm

She lowered her head slightly in respect, but gestured to the grounds around us. The palace of the FireWings had dragons swarming around them, baby dragons playing, mothers and fathers talking, training as well. She smiled at them, then turned away from him towards the plains more towards the southern parts of the FireWing land. Tempest began her walk towards there, wanting to show him where the new fort could be.

"I was thinking about showing you the plains. There is nothing out there, aside from the mutated creatures, and it's perfect for a training grounds. I just don't have the skills required to construct a building towards there, however... I was thinking that I could try and form a lava path, the get in contact with the SeaWings and see if they have any spare dragons who could lend me a hand with cooling hot lava in order to make obsidian." Tempest said, but stopped as she thought she was going into too much detail. She held a wing up, stopping Flames as a few dragons passed them, bowed respectfully to the Queen and then hurried out of her way. She sighed quietly.

"I will never be able to get use to the respect which they always seem to be showing these days, to me, its almost disorientating." She mumbled, before continuing.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:29 am

Flames took a moment to think about what she said and as he thought, his joy started to fade away because he could obviously tell that this sorta serious. As he was thinking he saw looked at the Firewings and finally came with a conclusion. "hmmm alright that's fine with me, I'm just a little confused on why you need me there, aren't there other Fitewings who can help you with that." Flames said and after thinking it could be because he was the god of lava as well and that's why she would need him, but he didn't say anything and just waited to see what tempest would say.

Soon a couple a Firewings came by and they bowed at tempest. He thought of what she said and could relate, he didn't think that they knew that he was their semi God and once they did, it would also take him a while to get use to it. "hmmm, I would never get use to it either, it's just..... Strange to be respected and treated highly be others, so I understand." Flames said.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:18 pm

She shrugged, she didn't find the matter all too serious, but something that she was curious of. So she dropped the matter, before climbing onto a mountain, scaling it. "There is less attention up here, and I can still show you what I wanted to." She explained, a grin on her face. She climbed it relatively easily, then looked out over the plains, and the city.

"Look around you Flames, all of this has been happening since you have been gone. You can see that the dragons are only just starting to become happy again. They were leaderless, although you may not have known this... But they were for a little, but you can see that they are finally acting as a unit again. They are playing together," She gestures to them, then towards another area, "Working and living together as well. This is what I want you to be a part of once more Flames, one big and giant family."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:51 pm

He followed her up the mountain and looked over the plains and the city. He saw the Firewings play and it looked like a lot of things have improved. He was glad, this is exactly what he wanted. The Firewings started to all get along and he has wanted this for years. He would not this down and was happy that everything had gotten better. As he gazed upon it, he knew that what tempest had said was true, without a leader they weren't like this, but when she took over, everything got better. He smiled and his flame on the end of his tail grew a bit as he stared down at the city in joy.

"wow, this looks..... Amazing, you certainly are doing your job well and I am happy to be part of this family, I will now certainly come back , but I just hope that everyone will accept me back in, after what i did in my past." flames said and he was trying to stay happy and not think of his past too much. He sighed after he finished his sentence and then smiled again as he took one more look at the improved city.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:27 pm

//bump//
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:40 pm

(( Didn't see the reply, my apologies. ))

Tempest nodded slightly, before turning her gaze back to the FireWings. It warmed her heart to see so many around, that they were enjoying themselves, having fun and most of all, they were actually getting along for once. It was known that the FireWings have rather spontaneous reactions to things when they get a bit frustrated, but that was due to their fiery nature. If a calmer dragon was able to pass that on to their tribe, the hostility, although it did crop up sometimes, it was lessened, and Tempest was grateful for it. "Trust me, it is a wonderful place when you are completely introduced to them once more. They will forgive you of your past, because they know that FireWings, well, they are FireWings and we are kinda spontaneous and just blow things up when we get annoyed." She teased, flashing a grin at him.

A few seconds later, she frowned, feeling a little light headed. She shook her head to try and clear it, which almost sent her straight into the ground. She grabbed hold of the rocks, growling in annoyance and confusion. Wait, her leg hurt. And quickly turned her head and looked down at it, and well. Instantly she roared, slamming her tail down and swiping the creature from her leg, wincing as some of her skin went with it. "Nasty.. Little butters, I thought I told the guards to kill those if they came into the mountains.." She said, carefully lowering herself to the ground as her leg screamed in pain and she could feel their thin venom flowing straight to her chest. "Don't burn the wound.."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Flames grinned at the sight of the kingdom and chuckled slightly when she said that they still kinda blew things up. He doesn't do that kinda stuff and he's use to being bored after sitting in that same volcano for 2 years and only going out to get some food, he was use to it, Flames enjoyed that the Firewings have changed and he was now definitely sure that he was coming back and will hopefully soon get some kind of messenger to message tempest any time she needed something when he was busy.

Though when tempest started to feel pain and a creature was thrown off, his flame at the end of his tail imediantly shrunk down as he started to feel that something really bad was wrong with his queen. "Tempest are you ok? Do you need me to get something for you, you look hurt badly." he said trying to care for his Queen.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Tempest gritted her teeth, cursing the evil weird slug snake monster things that she knew a great deal of. She had seen many of these injuries in the past, but never had the blessing of being able to be the victim of one.
She now understood why nothing would stop hatchlings from howling in pain.

Tempest snarls, shaking her head, "I need you to go down... Umm.. Do you know of any guards? Or do you know where the healers den is?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Flames looked extremely nervous, he had no idea what to do, 2 years ago he knew the kingdom like the back of his hand, but now he had no idea where anything was. He didn't know what to do, he was panicking in his head. "No, I don't know any guards or healers, I haven't been down there since my guardian days, I'm so sorry." he said still panicking.

If he couldn't help tempest how would this effect his reputation with the Firewings, the answer is...... It wouldn't. He had no idea what to do, he was no healer and he didn't know anything. He wanted to help his Queen but just didn't know how to.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:28 am

Tempest closed her eyes, feeling the foreign liquid burning and freezing her leg at the same time. She knew that if she burnt the wound instead of letting it bleed, it would clot and force in into her body more. Tempest lowered her head, concentrating the best that she could as.

A few moment later, ash and specs of fire formed, and formed a line, which danced around. First, it jumped to Tempests wound, then nodded as it then jumped to Flames, gaining the form of a shorter fire dragon. It reached up to him. The creature tapped the side of Flames' neck before pointing down to a patrol of guards down below. It then danced around him, throwing its flaming wings into the air and opening its mouth like it was trying to talk, gesturing to Tempest then itself, then to the guards over and over. It was trying to tell Flames to go and get them, as the creature was under Tempests' control.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:52 am

Flames continued to feel bad that he couldn't help tempest. That was until a something strange happened. A small little fire dragon, he was a bit confused, but he didn't touch it nor did he question it. The small creature pointed below where he saw a patrol of guards. He was glad he found those guards, there was a way he could help tempest, he could just walked down there and get the guards to come toward tempest. He nodded at the little dragon. Then began to slowly walk towards the guards.

But something stopped him, he hasn't been to this kingdom since forever. He hasn't been here for years and was actually afraid that these guards might know what he did in the past. He was a bit afraid, will these guards dispize him, would they remember what he did, would they believe them, or will they actually do either and act friendly toward Flames.

He couldn't waste any more time. He walked straight down toward the guards and said. "umm excuse me, Tempest is in trouble, she's up there, a strange creature hurt her and she needs help. I am Flames...... Your semi God." he wondered if he said the right thing and wondered if they would believe him.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:03 pm

The (rather familiar NPC I'm always using) bulky dragon of the pair who were on their rounds chuckled at Flames, "Yea. And I'm lord of the FireWings." he commented rather dryly, not believing Flames in the slightest.

"We've never seen you around before, so what ever makes you think we would believe you?" The skinnier one asked, snorting in amusement. Kids these days, they have absolutely no respect he thought in annoyance, about to shove past Flames.

"Be on your way FireWing, we have more impor-" He didn't finish his sentence as the next second the small flame dragon was attached to his face, snarling and hissing at him-even though no noise could be heard, it tried to. It's claws glinted like Tempests' Hell claws, and is hit the FireWing gently, slightly scorching him. He was about to tell it off, before he paled. The bulky one recognised it, then turned to Flames.

"Where is she...?" He inquired, looking at him with a bit of uncertainty.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next