Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training for Battle (Open to all)

+3
Aquarius
Sparks
Storm
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty Training for Battle (Open to all)

Post by Storm Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Beads of sweat trickled down Storm's scales as he batted at the log fiercely. He wanted to become a better fighter, even if it meant training hard. He clawed at the log with determination, before lunging at it and bit hard down on the wood. His teeth sank in and he pressed down hard for a moment, before dropping the wood. It thumped down on the grassy floor, and Storm sat against a tree to rest. He needed a real dragon to fight against, and not some log that didn't fight back. He took a deep breath and wiped the sweat from his brow.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for Battle (Open to all)

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:18 am

Athena noticed Storm wasn't smiling,and he was blushing. She had gone a little too far, so in return she left herself a little more open to attack. She felt.. guilty? What was this cold thing in her chest? She hated it.

She went to block him, criss crossing her wings as a shield, but he darted PAST her and now he had clamped down on her tail. It hurt a little. Athena stood there for a split second, before she used the flat end on the blade of her tail like a whip, attempting to knock Storm's face off her tail as she bucked, twisting around to try and loosen his grip.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for Battle (Open to all)

Post by Storm Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Storm let go so that he wouldn't get hit by her tail. He jumped at her flank again to knock her off balance and to get an advantage. He shot a sleeping mist orb at her face quickly in case he missed.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:26 pm

Athena saw the blow coming, but she decided to stay still. She suddenly didn't feel the battle rush anymore.. Storm had the strength to push her away, and she started to recover, but then a sleeping orb went at her face. She tried to jerk it away, and succeeded, but it skinned her cheek. "Ow," she muttered, before whipping around to face Storm. Should she smile? Athena crouched and pounced at Storm, aiming to tackle him.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:55 am

Storm growled in frustration that he couldn't get a good hit. Athena got into her pouncing position and quickly jumped out of the way, he pounce missing him by a scale.

He was starting to get exhausted. He couldn't fight someone so much bigger than him forever. Plus, he was out of options. He didn't know what to do next. He decided not to use his strength, but waited to counter Athena's oncoming move.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:20 am

Athena heard Storm growl and inwardly cringed. She landed on her claws and wings and spun around, using her tail for balance. She then glanced at the other dragons, sensing Storm. "You done?" She asked. She hated to compare herself to Storm, but she wasn't breathing very heavily at all. Years of training had been put into her body since aged four, and she was used to fighting for hours on end.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:24 am

Storm collapsed on the ground accepting defeat, but still feeling humiliated. "Yeah," he said reluctantly. He got up and walked over to Athena. "Good fight," he said, looking up, not with hostility, into Athena's eyes.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:20 am

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 am

Athena smiled softly. "You fight well, better then me in some ways, actually. I must admit, my aggresiveness will be the death of me," she grinned at him for a moment, before tilting her head. "You're a skilled fighter, Storm. Keep honing those skills and you'll be as good as me in no time, better even," she chuckled at the last part, before glancing at the other dragons. Hm..

"Oh, by the way," she said after a moment. "Can I ah.. Ask you something?" She asked, lowering her tone.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:51 am

Storm immediately felt better when she said her compliment. He smiled. Then at her last words, he nodded, curious at what she may ask. "Yeah. You can ask me anything. What do you need?" he asked.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:45 am

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Sparks fell asleep again when they started to fight, she wanted to watch, but she gets bored a lot so, just sitting there doing nothing, wasn't going to not make her bored. She woke up soon after and stretched a bit and saw that they were done fighting. She saw that they were talking and didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to interrupt their conversation.

//Sorry, i totally forgot i was in this rp Razz//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:57 am

Storm saw Sparks stretch from the corner of his eye and realized that she had been sleeping. He was kind of relieved. That battle was really embarrassing. Storm still sat, awaiting Athena's reply.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:59 am

Athena saw Spark stretch and took her chance at Storm's distraction. "I gotta go," she said quickly, backing away. "I have.. Things to do." She turned and quickly flew off, soon becoming a white and blue speck in the horizon.

As she flew away, Athena hit her own head with her tail. "Stupid!" She muttered. Why couldn't she say it?! She had come so close to asking him!
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:05 am

Storm was puzzled when Athena suddenly flew off. He swiftly took off and caught up to her. "Athy," he called, now beside her. "What's up? You wanted to ask me something?" He soared along, noticing how nice the day was.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:41 am

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Diacalor rammed one tree, then the tree behind it. Behind him lay a large, open area littered with fallen trees. Diacalor was huffing and sat down to rest for a moment, muttering to himself.

"Not strong enough, not fast enough. But I can't do anymore. Damnit!"

He punched the ground in frustration and got up, shifting the weights in his legs to walk upright. He ran to a tree and lifted it up above his head, then threw it into the air.

Diacalor drew his swords and began hacking at it as it fell. Most of the bark facing him was cut away, exposing the flesh. It was barely scratched.

"Faster!"

The tree landed upright and Diacalor threw himself at it, legs first in an aerial kick. The tree broke in half and he hissed a stream of fire at it.

"Not good enough!"

He put a tree on his back and hit his left shoulder, spikes anchoring it to his back. Diacalor sheathed his swords and readjusted the weights to walk on all fours. He ran north, knocking down all the trees in his way, huffing for breath.

"I, I can't stop. Not now! I need to be, to be stronger!"

He hit a tree, knocking it sideways and himself off balance. Diacalor crashed into another tree, but refused stop, hitting more trees until he collapsed, unable to move on.

"Why am I so weak?" He huffed, "Why did I survive when the strong were eradicated?"

Diacalor lay in the grass with his eyes closed, not caring that a tree was on him, not caring if he was discovered.

"I need to be stronger."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:15 am

Oh god, here he comes! Athena sighed as Storm soared alongside her. She flared her wings to give her more lift, then she spoke. "If I were to tell you I wanted to join the Icewing tribe, what would you say?" She asked, scanning him for any reactions.

Athena wanted to join the tribe. It'd offer better training, better opportunities and better.. Well, everything.

Athena did a flip in the air. The battle female was nervous.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:28 am

The sounds of flapping and talking tugged at the curiosity of the IceWing, and Polaris wandered through the trees to where they stood, he noticed a rather large SeaWing battling a smaller dragon who he didn't recognize. But he made out a fellow IceWing, who was in the air, a NightWing flying past her.

He silently watched their battle, before hearing the sounds of something striking trees nearby. This sounds a little odd, I wonder what it is... I think this really is odd.. Polaris thought to himself, before he wandered over to the sound. He made out a rather angry FireWing (mainly because of the heat which was around it), who seemed to be hacking away at the trees with giant steel objects. Polaris took to the sky when the FireWing decided it was a great idea to destroy half the forest, and the IceWing lingered there. Such a peaceful and wondrous sight was destroyed in an instant, there was no need for this.

Deciding silently, Polaris dove and landed lightly near the warm FireWing, not hearing what he had said. "Greetings friend, umm... What are you doing down there? It's not a very good thing to be leveling forests..." Polaris said quietly, frowning at the dragon below them.
Polaris
Polaris

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:37 am

Storm's eyes widened at what Athena had said. He had never thought that she wanted to be part of a tribe, being the Dragoness Shrouded by Ice and all. He nodded though. "That would be great! Don't think that I would judge you for joining the IceWings. I will always be your friend," he assured her with a smile.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:16 pm

Diacalor heard someone land nearby and got up, pulling the log from his back and sheathing his spikes.

"What's it to you what I do?"

Being weak in the first place had frustrated Diacalor, and being seen weak made him angry.

"Why don't you fight me. Trees don't punch back."

He shot flames in a wide arc, setting many things on fire, but no fire could match the fire in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:53 pm

Polaris considered the dragons words, however, he knew that intense heat from the FireWing before him would put him at a significant disadvantage from the start-especially considering that he was already throwing around his fire. His own ice would need to cool the area around him before he could fight on equal terms with this rather angry FireWing.

Seeing the flames, Polaris  gracefully opened his large wings and jumped into the sky. A second later, after the flames had cleared, he landed again, raising an eyeridge towards the FireWing, "It would be a rather difficult challenge for me due to our obvious differences... But I shall try, but let you have the first move." Polaris stated, before he moved his muscular legs into a loose, yet braced position, ready to spring into action at a moments notice.
Polaris
Polaris

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:12 pm

//ehh y was i gone su long (sorry DX) How shuld I start DX?//
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:31 pm

As the water started to sting her she retreated to the skies. "Great what to do now?" she thought looking down at Marlowe with his bubble force feild.
//Btw Im half LW half NW XD//

Last edited by Myth on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ehh who wants scalding water on them say "I" :D XP)
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:03 pm

( Posting as Marlowe but dun wanna change accounts)

Marlowe saw the dragon retreat out of the corner of his eyes, but he couldn't keep this up. The balls flew straight forward in whatever direction they were going, and Marlowe breathed his scaling water at her again.

He prepared his tail, knowing that it was lightning fast. If she would try and attack his back once more, he would use it to strike her down and then planned to launch at her to pin her down with his giant paws. If she wasn't completely dazed and managed to get away from him, he would use his orbs again to launch them at her, alongside his scalding breathe.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4