Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training for Battle (Open to all)

+3
Aquarius
Sparks
Storm
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Training for Battle (Open to all)

Post by Storm Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Beads of sweat trickled down Storm's scales as he batted at the log fiercely. He wanted to become a better fighter, even if it meant training hard. He clawed at the log with determination, before lunging at it and bit hard down on the wood. His teeth sank in and he pressed down hard for a moment, before dropping the wood. It thumped down on the grassy floor, and Storm sat against a tree to rest. He needed a real dragon to fight against, and not some log that didn't fight back. He took a deep breath and wiped the sweat from his brow.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for Battle (Open to all)

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:15 am

Athena had been watching this for a while. She hadn't exactly expected Storm to start sparring out of, well, nowhere. She was smirking too, watching from the treeline. She had been lying on a branch, quietly observing Storm. Two other dragons there, too. Usually she would have joined in, being a lover of battle, but of course, they had gotten there first.

Athena rested her head on her wings, watching them fight. The urge to join in was tremendous, but she was wary of large crowds.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for Battle (Open to all)

Post by Storm Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:21 am

Storm had been lying there, watching the fight, and then something shiny hit his eye as the sun reflected it. He turned to where it was in the tree. There, in the tree, was the icy blue form of The Dragoness Shrouded by Ice. He bounded over to the tree, happy that she was there. "Hey, Athy!" he called up into the tree with excitement. He jumped up next to her in a nearby branch and smiled. "What brings you to SkyWing territory?"
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:54 am

A wonderfully calming voice caused Athena to turn her head. She smiled, something rare from her, as she laid eyes on Storm. "Hello, Lieutenant," she greeted, slagging him about his rank. She chuckled at his excitement. "So excited to see me, then? humph, most dragons flee at the sight of me," she teased him. She then looked at the spar at his question and gestured towards it. 'Where theres a spar, I am there. Theres a hint if you're looking for me anytime," she chuckled,
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:18 am

Storm chuckled. "Please. Don't call me lieutenant," he said, pushing her mockingly. "So, how have you and Nebula been?" he asked.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:42 am

Athena laughed, something that again rarely escaped her maw, and pushed him back,w with such a LITTLE more force. "What, and I'm not going to comment on a fifteen year old becoming second in command?" she chuckled. She had became far more comfortable around Storm. He was the second dragon she felt the need to protect with her very existence. "Oh, we've been fine," she smirked, then gave Storm a dirty look. "Done some things." After looking at what reaction he had to give, she laughed. "I'm kidding!" she then grinned at him. "Any luck with your love life, Lightning boy?"
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:28 am

Storm laughed at all of it, only to be pushed by Athena, almost falling off of the branch. He chuckled playfully. Lightning boy?" he asked. He didn't admit it yet, but he kind of liked that name. "Don't you mean Fluffy?" He laughed even harder, remembering the memory. When he stopped laughing, he shrugged. "No, not really and love in my life. Are you and Nebula planning to have hatchlings?"

// By the way, Ark said that when you guys have hatchlings, I can RP as one of them! Very Happy //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:32 am

//hm.. you can have.. the dead one xD Im so sorry, Im random xD I want one too! She'll be the spitting image of Athena xD With some Nebula stars thrown in there xD//

"What, you have a problem?" Athena gave him a murderous look, then she chuckled, showing she was kidding. "Meh, that can be Atrex's name for you. lightning boy is my person preference for your nickname," she chuckled. She then spluttered at Storm's last words. "S-Sorry?" she gave him a horrified look. "N-No, I.." she looked at the ground. "I'm scared of bringing children into the world. I wouldn't be a very good mother. besides," she smirked at him. "Can you imagine me pregnant? With all the hormones thrown in?" She grinned at him.

Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:50 am

Storm chuckled. "I would keep my distance and wear some serious armor while you are pregnant," he joked. "Why are you scared of bringing hatchlings into the world?" he asked curiously.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:05 pm

Sparks accidently fell asleep while the fight was happening, but soon woke up to see Storm talking to someone, she stood up, stretched and yawned then looked at storm "oh hey Storm, who's this?" Sparks said this still kinda tired.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Athena laughed and shoved the smaller dragon. "Oh haha, it's so hilarious," she rolled her eyes. She then stiffened at the question. "I won't risk breaking a pure, golden heart like my parents did me, despite their best efforts," she murmered, eyes hardening. She was so scared of dying and leaving her daugters and sons alone in the world. To fend for themselves. Like her parents had, despite their best interests. They had died, then her uncle manipulated her into a killing machine. She would not allow that to happen with her little ones. So she didn't want to have them in the first place.

She glanced at Sparks, but said nothing, merely nodded.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Storm felt the mood go down as Athena started talking about her past. So he was glad when Sparks woke up and asked who she was. "Oh, Sparks. This is Athena. Remember, you met her at the shipping party," he reminded her.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Athena grinned at a sudden thought. "Storm, quick question. As a lieutenant, you need to know how to fight," she flexed her claws. "So.. How are your fighting skills?" She smirked. "Plus, I'd like to see how your girlfriend does in a battle. Maybe you can teach her some moves," she laughed at how much she was probably torturing Storm. "Sorry, sorry! Its just funny!" She then grinned. "Okay, seriously, you two want to spar?"
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Storm chuckled at Athena, already having a comeback come into his head. "Eyyy! I beat you in a real battle before, so maybe I should go easier on you," he said while getting into his sparring position. He grinned at her.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:18 pm

As soon as Marlowe heard the sound of his bubble breaking, he turned and pulled his tail up, aiming to knock the LightWing from the sky. But if he had missed this, he readied his water, aiming to blast her as soon as he saw any sign of the LightWing.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Female Posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:10 am

Athena stuck her tongue out at him. "I LET you win, Lightning Boy," she stood up and leapt off the tree, spinning in the air to land facing him. She very briefly glanced at the nearby dragons sparring and grinned, before getting into a sparring position. Hackles raised, head lowered, tail swaying for balance. She kept her claws out for grip, but didn't plan on using them to actually HURT Storm.

"Come on then! I'll give you the first move!" She grinned, slowly pacing from left to right, keep your opponent guessing where you're going to move.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:48 am

Storm chuckled with a smirk. "Yeah right. You went easy on me when you were berserk because of that evil enchanted armor? I don't think so. And I almost got a face full of frost breath for it," he said before preparing for battle.

He first shot a sleeping orb at Athena's face, only for a distraction, before jumping in. He jumped at her flank with all of his strength, hoping to knock her off balance.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:44 am

"You'll regret saying that," Athena smirked, before Storm shot a his breath at her. She dodged that, but then Storm slammed into her side and send her hind area flying out behind her. Off balance, she dug her wings into the ground to slow her down as she went in a semi circle around Storm, before she used her tail like a whip, using the blade to try and take out his legs from underneath him as she used her left wing to swipe at him.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:22 am

He watched her spin around and he saw the tail coming. He coolly jumped over it but didn't dodge her wing in time. He got knocked onto the ground, but jumped back up so he wasn't vulnerable. He stood ready for any followup attacks.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:03 am

Sparks chuckled a bit when Athena called her Storm's girlfriend, but she wasn't. She then saw that they started to spar, so she sat down to watch how Athena fought.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:54 am

Athena grinned as Storm got back up. She viewed him for a moment, circling him, body posture like a panthers', before she struck. She released an ice shard from her tail that went flying at Storm's shoulder. She then leapt over him, spun around and attacked from behind, aiming to tackle him to the ground. zjust In case she missed, she shot her icy breath at him, keeping the temperature at warm enough levels that it wouldn't freeze him to death on impact, but the force would probably stun him or at least knock him off balance.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:59 am

All of the attacks at once were hard for Storm to handle. He ducked under the ice shard, only to realize that Athena was attacking from his back. He got hit from the ice blast, and even though it was warmer than usual, it was still cold. It stunned him fora moment, before he was pinned to the ground with Athena sitting on top of him. He growled playfully, squirming his body so that he could wriggle free, while shooting sleeping orbs at her face. Her large body was giant on him and he found it hard to breathe with all of the weight on him.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:06 am

Athena grinned as she tackled Storm to the ground. She didn't want to break his ribs, so she eased off her weight on the smaller dragon, but she didn't go easy on him. In a way, she wanted to train Storm to not expect dragons to go easy on him just because he was smaller. But Storm was a willy dragon, and he shot his sleeping orbs at her face. She swerved her head to the side just in time, but one clipped her neck and it went a little numb.

Deciding to go extreme, she used a back claw to try and clamp his jaws together so he couldn't fire any more sleeping orbs at her. He could still breathe -dragons had nostrils for a reason- thankfully, but if she succeeded, he wouldn't be able to fire anything at her.

Athena grinned. She was enjoying this. "Give up, Lietenant?" She teased him.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:11 am

Storm saw Athena's claw clamp over his mouth. He tried to resist, but she already had his mouth tightly shut. He started blushed in embarrassment at her next words. He tried to get his mouth loose and nip at her, but it was no use. Sleeping mist was still leaking out of his maw while this happened. It was so embarrassing. He kicked wildly with all of his claws, trying to get some of her weight off so that he could wriggle free.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:19 am

Athena burst out laughing as Storm turned red. "What? Don't like me showing you up in front of your girlfriend?" She teased as Storm kicked wildly. Feeling sorry for him -which NEVER happened, Storm was the second dragon she felt sorry for in her lifetime-, Athena let him kick her off and she backed away. "Come on then! I'm giving you three seconds to get up before I attack," she smirked.

"One!"
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:50 am

// Why don't you ever join in the chatbox, Athena? //

Storm turned even redder when she called Sparks his girlfriend. He felt a lot better when Athena was of of him, but he was still frustrated with her and himself. Why did he have to be so small?

Storm stood up, no longer smiling, his face still bright red. He had to have her get off of him so that he could get up and keep fighting. Athena made it look like fighting him was easy.

Storm lunged at Athena again, this time going straight past her at the last second, before trying biting down on her tail. He didn't do it too hard, just enough to make it hurt a little and annoy her.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next