Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training for Battle (Open to all)

+3
Aquarius
Sparks
Storm
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Training for Battle (Open to all)

Post by Storm Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Beads of sweat trickled down Storm's scales as he batted at the log fiercely. He wanted to become a better fighter, even if it meant training hard. He clawed at the log with determination, before lunging at it and bit hard down on the wood. His teeth sank in and he pressed down hard for a moment, before dropping the wood. It thumped down on the grassy floor, and Storm sat against a tree to rest. He needed a real dragon to fight against, and not some log that didn't fight back. He took a deep breath and wiped the sweat from his brow.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for Battle (Open to all)

Post by Myth Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Leaping into the air she flew torwards him in an arrow like way and smacked him hard on the center nerve on the spine. She quickly landed prepared for his move.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Training for Battle (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for Battle (Open to all)

Post by Aquarius Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Thankfully, his natural plated back armour protected him from most of the impact-if that were on his rather unprotected stomach, that would have been a different story. The impact from the blow still made him buckle from the impact, almost losing his balance as he wasn't expecting the blow. Then he slowly nodded. "If I didn't have natural armour there, that would have hurt quite a lot more than what it did.." He praised, then suddenly he made his move. He launched forward, towards where she stood, his right arm in a position where they could protect the majority of a front attack blow.
His plan wasn't to attack with left claws, but with his tail, which primed, ready to strike.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Female Posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Storm jumped at Sparks' right side, trying to bait her. Right before he hit her, he switched directions and tried to hit her down from the left.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:06 pm

Sparks dodged Storm as he tried to hit her down from the left and surrounded herself with Electricity and attempted to pounce on Storm.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:09 pm

She jumped torwards the SeaWing she didn't have to duck thanks for the fact of being small and clawed his underbelly diving under his right arm and out of anymore harms way for now.
//Sorry if repeating my laptop says I didn't post this//
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:38 pm

(( You hadn't, and just remember, Marlowe isn't a trainee, he is quite powerful :3 And as ironic as it is, he is a SeaWing who is a bit stronger on land than underwater ))

Not a good idea for a little trainee... Marlowe thought. Being under a normal opponent who didn't have a soft underbelly would have been a bad idea. However, against him, it was an idea that somewhat worked. He felt her claws dig into him, and used his hind legs to launch himself into the air to prevent too much injury. He really didn't want to hurt her, so he didn't follow through the jump with his tail, which he would have used to hit her. Instead, he kept it above her.

"Not bad, not bad.." He mused to himself, but then with a speed that surprised himself, he turned around while he was still in the air. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he released an attack which he hadn't done to a fellow dragon on land. He released his scalding breath, and he aimed it directly at her. However, its momentum greater was than he had anticipated on land.

He then followed his attack up straight away, while she couldn't see him because of the steam and water. His next attack consisted of launching several small balls of his water, in all directions around where she was. But still, he held back, normally he would have dove straight into her and tried to knock her out or pin her but Marlowe didn't want to put her off the practice.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:32 pm

Storm tried to dodge, but felt electricity run up his spine as he got pinned to the ground once again. He looked up into Sparks' eyes. "You're good!" he exclaimed, still being shocked.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Sparks stopped with the electricity and looked at him "hehe thanks." she got off him and stared for a sec. "Hold on I'm a bit tired, Electricity really tires me out hehe." Sparks walked over to a nearby tree to lean on.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Storm stood up and walked over to a tree. He sat down, leaning his back on it with a sigh. "So how can you do that?" he asked, meaning her electricity.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Sparks was a bit tired and replied "its just my ability, I can surround myself in electricity, but I don't have any projectiles hehe."
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:15 pm

// Why do you say hehe all of the time with your characters?? //

Storm nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, that is really cool. I was just curious, since I have never seen a SkyWing with electric powers before," he explained.

// Sorry, short post. I don't know what else to say... //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:43 pm

//I don't know, its not just you, I do it with everyone//

Sparks was surprised to hear what Storm had said about never seeing a Skywing with electric powers "really, so I am special, that's..........awesome."
Sparks replied.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Storm nodded. "Yeah! Not in a bad way, of course, in a great way." He didn't want Sparks to think that she was special in a weird, bad kind of way.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Sparks nodded "I understand, can we take a break, I'm beat." Sparks said and resumed leaning on the tree behind her.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Storm nodded. "Sure. Yeah, I am sure using your powers like that can get very tiring," he remarked. He patted the grass down next to him, meaning that she should sit down.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:43 pm

Sparks smiled and got up to walk toward the spot where he patted the grass, she laid down where he patted and looked as though she was going to go to sleep.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:29 pm

As he attacked she leaped and let out a little yip as her tail got hit my the buring steam. Squinting she tried to find her oponent almost running into Sparks. She swiftly took to the air trying to appear behind him. As she spotted him a few hundred feet away she flew over and hit him as hard as she cold on the back of his head. Trying to maybe knock him out or at least win herself a few moments to prepare herself. Then again she hoped she didn't do ALOT of damage being part of the neck and head. Then again she was a small dragon so she thought she didn't.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:06 pm

Storm laid down by Sparks, and also looked drowsy. He watched Myth and Marlowe go at it, studying how the two battled.

// Sorry, didn't know what else to say. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:18 am

Marlowe heard her yip, and instantly regretted it. But not so when he felt the crack on the back of his head. He landed awkwardly, almost losing his footing from her blow. It was an unsuspecting hit, and he groggily shook his head to get rid of the sensation.
Then, realising he was out in the open and anything could hit him, he quickly curled, protecting his soft underbelly.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:36 am

Seeing that the SeaWing was curled up she dove down and hit his back again. She landed a few feet away and leaped onto his tail biting down on the nerve point.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Marlowe flinches as she bit his tail, suppressing a growl of pain. But sadly, not so much could be said about his reflexes of 'OUCH PAIN OFF'. He rapidly flicked his tail to try and get the pain to fade, and he curled around, biting it once to get rid of it. He then jumped to his feet, a grin on his face as he faced his opponent once more.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:03 pm

She quickly flew back over him raking her claws against his back and kicking the spine again. She gracefully landed and rammed into his side before flying up into the air and taking cover behind some clouds.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Marlowe is very grateful that his back plating is incredibly strong and thick, but her scratches were sure to leave marks. He pulled his tail up, blocking her blow against his side, then used his scalding water to try and hit where she was going. Then, rather quickly, he launches either balls around him to protect him from any sky attacks she may attempt to use against him.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:44 pm

Getting hit by the scalding water she hissed and flew into the cloud withits cold water vapor inside. She peared down to look at the two large masses of water. She angled her self like an arrow and folded her wings in aming at the SeaWing. The LightWing side of her hit part of the first water bubble.Hissing she tried to get through it hitting his spine again.
//Hey its my statagey XD//
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:31 am

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next