Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid

2 posters

Go down

Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid Empty Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid

Post by Mythryl Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:10 pm

Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid Fire_Dragon_concept_by_KaijuSamurai
Personal Info
Name: Shatters
Alias: To be earned.  
Sexuality: Heterosexual.  
Personality: He is a patient dragon, kind and merciful . . I wish. He’s a brute, yet a perfectionist. He would rather get things done, and do it properly, than have a half rushed job. Shatter is kind enough to newcomers, but he respects the dragons who are of equal rank to him and higher, and the ones who he works over. He shows all dragons a degree of respect, but he also demands it himself. He will do anything to for his king and for the guardians armour.
Interests: He enjoys working in the forges, discovering new types of alloys which are stronger than previous ones he has made and he also enjoys watching volcano eruptions.
Dislikes: Water. Oh he hates water. He also dislikes swimming and other dragons staring at him.
Fears: He fears dragons who can manipulate his thoughts.

General Appearance
Height: 160 feet tall.
Scales: His scales are a brownish red, but they are more like plates. Some have scaring, and you can see almost a glow from it, but that is because of accidents in the forge and that is his skin.
Eyes: His eyes are red.
Appearance: He is a bit of an unusual dragon, instead of leather wings, his wings are columns of fire. He has 4 pairs of horns protruding out of his skull, with a few spikes on his chin. He has a plated neck, which somewhat form spikes in themselves. He has sharp talons on the end of his muscular frame. And he also powerful limbs, the extra nutrients went into his hardened plating on his back. He also has flames coming from the end of his tail.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: EarthWing.
Family: His mother was a FireWing, EarthWing cross, his father a pure EarthWing. It’s a shame how the FireWing side really came out in him.
Mate: Not just yet.
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:
He has incredible strength to be able to forge the armour for the EarthWings, and he can tolerate heat extremely well. He also has an intense fire breath instead of the acidic breath that EarthWings normally have. The flame he uses can burn more intensely because he can use the heat from his tail and wings to make it hotter.
His fire is what helps him to make the alloys for different sets of armour.
Special Abilities:
It’s something like an exploding volcano. Using the powers of his EarthWing father, he can force his arms under a few meters of rock, and then push them through the ground in front of him. He then takes a step forward, the momentum from his giant form combined with the position of his arms in the ground crumbles the dirt in front of him. He is, therefore, able to pull the ground up around him and throw the earth in a cone shaped area. While these rocks are in the air, he uses the flames on his tail, wings and from his mouth to super heat the rocks, which also breaks them into smaller fragments. These rocks will then explode on impact, but lands within an absolute maximum range of 200 foot (Just shy of 61 meters) in the cone shaped area in front of him, which doesn't seem very far compared to his giant form, but more than far enough.
Don’t worry-this has a few draw backs.
If begins to tear the ground, he has to first dig his giant claws into the ground. This takes time, and if he isn't careful, it can hurt him quite a lot, so he has to do it slowly. While he is then stepping forward in order to pull the ground away, he cannot turn.
This requires a great deal of his strength to be able to do this, and can sometimes injure him while he is preforming this maneuver.
He cannot throw the ground backwards, left, or right.
Weaknesses:
If you’re thinking that a great, giant, lumbering dude has a weakness.... you’re totally right. He’s slow, meaning a quick dragon who has speed on their side, or a dragon who can use different types of water powers would really hinder and hurt Shatter.
He is also unable to turn during the time he is using his ability, which can hinder him completely.
When he has used his ability a few times, he is too worn out to try it again. He is also a bad paw-to-paw combatant as he is rather slow with his movements.
Did I mention that he was slow?
Combat Style: When someone makes a mistake, take full advantage of it and punish them. Make them suffer for what they have done wrong, whether it is using his flame breath, or his unique ability. But make sure you get in close and personal with them so you can actually do something.

Background
History: This will be part of the RP, potentially.
RP Sample: (It’s Ella again... yea I know, I’ll stop making them soon hahaha ^^” Just have a squiz of ma profile and you will see how I Roleplay :3)

Last edited by Shatters on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mythryl
Mythryl

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid Empty Re: Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid

Post by Sly Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:49 am

The range of your attack is too far. Maximum I'm probably going to allow is 80m. Also, I'm confused as to how your ability works. What do you mean by 'tearing up the ground', followed by 'charging through it'?

Bump when ready.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid Empty Re: Shatters, the FireWing, EarthWing Hybrid

Post by Mythryl Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:30 am

(( Bumperino!
And my apologies! I forgot to write down that it was in foot instead of meters >.> My apologies. But I'll also decrease the range as well. It's not the 100 meters now, its right down to a more reasonable area! hopefully this is fixed up now Sly ^^ ))
Mythryl
Mythryl

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:46 am

APPROVED
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down