Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Final Trial (Firewing Trainees, Spectators from any tribe, And a Firewing Arena Master) (WIP, GO TO PLOTTING) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Final Trial (Firewing Trainees, Spectators from any tribe, And a Firewing Arena Master) (WIP, GO TO PLOTTING) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Final Trial (Firewing Trainees, Spectators from any tribe, And a Firewing Arena Master) (WIP, GO TO PLOTTING)

Go down

The Final Trial (Firewing Trainees, Spectators from any tribe, And a Firewing Arena Master) (WIP, GO TO PLOTTING) Empty The Final Trial (Firewing Trainees, Spectators from any tribe, And a Firewing Arena Master) (WIP, GO TO PLOTTING)

Post by Bel Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Today is the day.  I have anticipated this since my first year of being a trainee, and I'm certainly not going to miss out on the chance on being considered an official fire wing champion.  The tournament itself is not for about 8 days, though, but this is more stressful then the tournament.  Today is the day they announce the names of the competitors, and their respective teams.  A great board is posted after announcements are made within each tribe themselves, with each name, team, and bracket of who your going to face.  I, along with most of my barracks and class, am expecting my name to be called.  

Everyone is seated within a large ceremonial hall, with a handy setup of largest in the back, smallest in the front.  Naturally, I am seated very close to the front.  My mother and brother are both way in the back, while my father is in the staff section, being a scholar for the tribe.  The ceremony is actually one of the shortest we have, being that barracks are postponed for that day, as well as a lot of other jobs.  This is a BIG deal.  I keep myself collected, anxiously waiting for the ceremony to begin.  Finally, the head of out trainee program, steps up to to tell just who got in.  He says almost the exact words from the last time this ceremony happened, and it sends chills down my spine.

"Hello members of the fire wing tribe, I am the head of this program of bright trainees.  Each of you are here today waiting for this tribes trainee who will join one of the biggest fire wing tournaments of all time.  Each of you are eagerly expecting a name to be called, and in this box, holds that name, inscribed on a slab of obsidian hand made by the tribes finest vulcans. And now, to put an end to all this waiting, This years participant in the Firewing Champions tournament is...

Bel"

And just like that, I became the biggest face of out tribe, everyone in the room cheers for me, and I quickly get on the stage to receive my obsidian slab, skillfully inscribed with my name, and make a small speech of course.

"I am honored to be chosen as the representing this tribe within the Champions Tournament, and I look forward to seeing you there.  I will bring honor to the tribe, and I will become the next champion"

Loads of  cheering follow, I can see my parents and brother looking proud in the stands.  

"And finally, I reveal to you all, the board of representatives."

I get a firsthand look at the board, some names I can recognize, others don't even faze me.  Most of team seems to be quite interesting, although I don't really recognize anyone in particular.  The teams meet in the fire tribe Kingdom tomorrow, and I wonder.

Who exactly will my other teammates be, and who will be my competitors?

Last edited by Bel on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong forum)

Bel
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Back to top Go down