Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Compass the FireWing Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Compass the FireWing Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Compass the FireWing

2 posters

Go down

Compass the FireWing Empty Compass the FireWing

Post by Compass Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:44 pm

Insert Image Here
Type of Character: Dragon
Personal Info
Name: Compass
Alias: "Map guy"
Sexuality: I really don't care either way about this, this dragon will like who he likes!

Personality: Very up and peppy personality, ever since he was young and lived with his parents he's been traveling Pyrria for as long as he remembers, and has no complaints about long flights or tricky terrain, he's traveled and seen it all! While he may be nice, talking is not is strong suit, and he'd rather have his snout in a map than in someones business.

Fears: Godly beings, he fears the fact that some creature out there may have the ability to make reality itself collapse with a snap of its fingers.

Strengths:
-Like his name suggests, compass seems to have an internal compass, and almost never finds himself lost.
-Very good eye for things most people wouldn't notice, a small wolf could be stalking in the grass of a meadow half a mile away and he'd see it.

Weaknesses:
-Has a natural weakness to water, he's not a very good swimmer and hates flying over oceans because there's no-where to land.
-Despite being a dragon he has a very frail structure and isn't at all fit to fight, he is however, very well built for speed.

General Appearance
Height: 20 ft

Scales: Scales down his back and sides are a dark ebony black while his stomach, and neck are a shimmering crimson red that gleams purple in sunlight. His head has a pure white color over it, that doesn't go over his bottom jaw, and give the appearance that he is wearing a mask. The undersides of his wings are the same red as his stomach.

Eyes: Wide, unblinking black eyes that look surprisingly friendly.

Appearance: Two large horns protruding on either side of his head and going straight back with a slight curve, same color as his body scales. Overall normal four-legged western dragon appearance, he has the misfortune of looking like a vampire reincarnated as a dragon. He has a belt around his waist with a satchel on one side and maps on the other, he is almost always weighed down with parchment.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Rouge
Inheritance: Purebred FireWing
Family: N/A but he does have parents, just no designated names for them.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Normal Abilities: Standard FireWing abilitys, fire breath, heat and cold resistance.
Special Abilities: His "internal compass" is no joke, much like birds he can feel the magnetic pulls of the earth and uses that to his advantage. By being able to feel magnetic pulls he can also feel the movement of the earth and shift of the plates, being able to predict the eruptions of volcanoes and sinkholes in the ground.
Combat Style: He flees. He'd rather not have his very special hand-drawn maps burned.

Background
History: Leaving home at the age of 15 sounds a bit ridiculous, but Compass could not help himself, he had to see the world and all the creatures that lived within it! Taking his favorite quill with him, some parchment, and some journals, he set out to explore Pyrria and wouldn't have it any other way. Everywhere he goes he writes field guides to creatures he see's and draws maps to the terrain he transverses.
RP Sample: "Oh, ello'! Nice to see another traveler roun' these parts-mind the papers now, and the ink! Quite exspensive now-a-days."

Last edited by FabopFrankie on Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Compass
Compass

Male Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Compass the FireWing Empty Re: Compass the FireWing

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:37 pm

For type of character, thar is to designate whether your character is a dragon, lesser species, or human. Inheritance is where, for dragon characters, you specify their species and of course if they are purebred or not. But this is your first character after all, so you can keep it like that if you want.

I'm not entirely sure if your special ability really counts as an ability. From what I can tell, it's nothing more than him being able to tell which way is north, south, etc. without having to use the stars at night or having the experience of an adult for knowing where places are.

As for weaknesses, does he have that aren't related to him being a FireWing, like the water? That's a fairly obvious one and we usually like to see something less obvious, like mental weaknesses or physical ones that don't involve your dragon's species.

Let me know when you've finished and if you have any questions.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Compass Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:38 am

diddly done.
Compass
Compass

Male Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:54 am

Better. You can always give him a more useful special ability later once you've obtained enough DP. Just keep in mind he's likely to run into monsters at some point and he won't be able to just flee, and being a teen, his normal abilities aren't as powerful as an adult yet, so encounters will be even tougher.

Approved. Would you like your username changed to your character's name? This isn't mandatory, but it does make it easier for everyone to know what your character's name is, and it will also make it easier for staff to find your character app when you want to make changes. Also, do you have Discord? As you can see, we have a chat here, but a majority of our active members are adults and busy, so Discord is more convenient for chatting.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Compass Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Sadly I do not have a discord, but hopefully soon! I could go on discord with my family computer buuuut that's a family computer and I'd rather not have my sister breathing down my neck oof. Also i'd be alright with changing my username to Compass that sounds quite nice Smile

Can't wait to begin journeying!
Compass
Compass

Male Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:42 pm

That's perfectly fine. I'll hop into the chat on here if I see anyone online, so we can always chat.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down