Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A FireWing does what a FireWing does (FireWings Only) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A FireWing does what a FireWing does (FireWings Only) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A FireWing does what a FireWing does (FireWings Only)

2 posters

Go down

A FireWing does what a FireWing does (FireWings Only) Empty A FireWing does what a FireWing does (FireWings Only)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Fire erupted from the volcano, and Tempest threw her paws into the air. She was tired of all these dragons asking her for things like 'Can I have a rock', 'Is it okay to drink water?' and the most annoying thing was that she was constantly asked one single question that shouldn't ever be asked to a girl. Especially one with some, although rather slight, anger problems. 'How old are you, because you look positively ancient!'. She wasn't even that old. Sighing, Tempest threw open the doors to the palace, and dove to the hunting grounds near their lake.

She landed there after a few hours, her chest heaving as she was rather worn out after her trip, and slowly she looked around. Realizing she probably scared half of her prey away, she growls to herself. Then she saw something moving in the water, and in a few seconds, she dove straight into it.
Oh silly Tempest.

She ripped up the giant creature a few moments later, her fangs deep in its skull as she dragged it onto the banks, her claws sinking in the sand. This thing may have been large enough to satisfy half a dozen EarthWings! Sighing, she pushed the carcass over, how was she going to be able to bring all of this back? There was no way she could possibly move this... Maybe she could share it with others, but she sighed, realizing that they probably didn't even know where she was...
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

A FireWing does what a FireWing does (FireWings Only) Empty Re: A FireWing does what a FireWing does (FireWings Only)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Diacalor looked up in surprise. He often came down to this lake area because it was rare for anyone to see him, but none other than the Firewing Queen had found his area of solitude.

He watched as the rather youthful queen dove into the lake, and came out a few seconds later with a large carcass. Diacalor stalked over to his queen and poked the fish.

"looks like a thousand pounds, give or take a couple hundred. Allow me to carry this M'lady."

Diacalor grabbed the monstrosity and threw it over one shoulder. He slapped one winged arm and razor sharp hooks shot out from his right shoulder blade, impaling the fish and securing it to his back. Diacalor stood on his hind legs, stomping his feet to shift the weight augmentations so he could balance easier.

"Ready M'lady?"

Back to top Go down

A FireWing does what a FireWing does (FireWings Only) Empty Re: A FireWing does what a FireWing does (FireWings Only)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Tempest was about to tell him off for calling her the queen, going to say that that wasn't her. Then remembered rather suddenly. That was her now. Still though, she frowns, slightly concerned with the sheer weight of the creature, "Are you sure that that is a good idea Diacalor, that is rather heavy to be carrying on your own."

Tempest said, genuinely worried about it and tried to propose a solution to the problem which they currently faced, "Maybe it would it be easier if you were to only take half now, and then leave the rest here. If other FireWings come for it, then that is fine as no other dragons should arrive here any time soon. Not without consent at least."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:22 pm

"I have lifted things that have weighed many times more than this. My record is over one million pounds."

Diacalor began scaling the rock surface, extending climbing tools from his knuckles when he slipped.

"I'm actually glad you came along. I needed the exercise, and this was the perfect opportunity."

He breathed on his grappling augmentation, making it white hot. He began climbing faster as the metal slid easily into the softer minerals, and hardening them into perfect holds for the climbing claws.

"Don't be fooled by my friendly demeanor M'lady, you just caught me in one of my more stable moods. Not many people get to see the calm before the storm."

Diacalor rubbed a claw over some of his scales and frowned as soot came off.

"Just fair warning," he said, "But some soot may transfer from my scales to this fish. I recommend you avoid that part."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Gracefully, Tempest jumped up the rocks next to him, clambering up them sometimes when she slipped.

"That is quite a lot of weight to have moved at once, how do you manage it, your frame looks somewhat... small to do that?" She inquires, genuinely curious as to how his muscles have developed in order to be able to move such heavy objects.

"And about the food, do not worry about it, I will be able to clear away the soot." Tempest said, then she frowned, "I must recommend not becoming angry towards me. I may be an understanding Queen, but I still will demand my respect and if you don't show it... Well, it won't end rather well." She said, a frown on her face.

She had never seen the hunting grounds so empty before... Maybe other dragons had been stealing their food sources.. Or something else was eating them.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:12 pm

"You don't need to worry about my respect M'lady, unless you do something to lose it." Diacolor said as he neared the top, "But you are right to suspect that there may be something wrong with these hunting grounds."

He sheathed his climbing augmentations and sank a hand into the next cliff face. The earthy wall crystallized around Diacalor's hand and easily slid out. He slashed the dirt in an arching pattern, then with an "X" that fit within the arch. He let out a fiery breath that melted the dirt into a molten liquid, which flowed around his feet.

"This is extremely hot, and It's best to not find out how fire resistant you are. I'd only recommend it if you've taken a lava dip to cool you off."

Diacalor continued to melt the mountainside, occasionally shaping it with his claws. It was a large and beautiful tunnel that sparkled whenever light hit it. Diacalor patted the side of his head to lower the glass eyelid augmentation, so his eyes wouldn't hurt. He also took some cold steel from a heat resistant pouch, and shoved it into the fish, keeping it at the perfect temperature for cooking.

The tunnel opened out at the top of the cliff, the palace in view. With a final incantation from Diacalor, the floor of the tunnel practically froze, creating a nice shiny obsidian staircase, with the surrounding tunnel large enough to accommodate the largest of dragons.

"That needed to be done long ago."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:22 pm

She nodded, taking the hint and quickly steps back from the molten rock. Tempest didn't ask questions and, in silence, watched him work.
Tempest admired his handiwork, the walls shining from his fire. She took a step onto them, testing the weight in which they could hold her rather large weight. The stairs were still warm, and she slowly increased the weight in which she had on them, until it was holding it all.

"Hmm... You know, I was wondering about making some towers for the defense of the city... For the safety of all of my FireWings, I don't suppose that you would be able to help me build and design it, you have a very good eye for detail." She complimented, still admiring the shining obsidian. "Although I don't know if having a great staircase so open to the world is a good thing, although I do love the detail which you have put in it..."

Tempest frowned. She could have sworn that she had heard something behind them.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:42 pm

"I'll need a healer first, you gave me an idea for an augmentation."

Diacalor heard someone or something behind them, but chose not to act upon it. Best that it thinks it has the element of surprise, then surprise it.

"You may find this fish to be cooked to perfection M'lady. Always did have a feel for heat." He said, "Or the lack thereof."

Diacalor turned around and rapped on his chest, launching carbon fiber grappling cables from compartments, and grabbed the giant serpent that loomed behind them. The snake was caught by surprise, sure, but it quickly recovered and bit the cords, tugging on them and throwing Diacalor in the air.

He recovered mid-flight, but was slammed back onto the ground.

"Guess I've been grounded."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:18 pm

(( Paused as you need to fix your character by order of le Sly )
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Ventus was busy playing hide and go seek with his father (whether his father knew this or not) and his little paw steps had brought him deeper into firewing tribe territory. Normally the young dragon was kept at the edges of the territory away from the hotter areas because he got sick whenever he was over heated. However that didn't tend to stop Vinny when he got curious about something.

It was so hot near the volcanos that he sniffled and sneezed constantly. The young firewing hatchling waddled back and forth around the crater of a long cooled lava pocket interested in the occasional embers that drifted through the air. With watery eyes and clogged sinus's Vinny didn't notice anyone else nearby. All he noticed was the growing all feelings in his belly. He was starting to regret coming out so far into the warmer mountain territory where the volcanos were.

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Tempest snarled and acted instantly. Her hell claws igniting instantly as she lunged at the creature. The snake reared back, hissing angrily at her and Diacalor, ones who had the food near them which it wanted. It's sharp fangs went to bite her, injecting a deadly toxin, just as Tempest's claws landed on its maw.

Her claws sheared through one of the fangs, her other paw burning its lower jaw as she forced its mouth to shut. The snake used its tail, flicking the queen into the side of the mountain where Ventus lay. The impact was so hard and sudden that the mountainside slightly cracked, lava seeping through the broken side as Tempest got up groggily, unsteady on her feet. The snake hissed at her again, and she used her fire to keep it at a distance, hopefully alllowing Diacalor to deal with the beast.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:18 am

Diacalor jumped at the serpent, swords drawn, and began shredding the unfortunate snake to rubbins. It didn't have enough time to react before it's head was cut off in one clean swipe. When the corpse fell away, Diacalor saw the hatchling.

"When did you get here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Ventus slipped backwards as a giant snake monster thing appeared in his vision. The creature writhed across the ground breaking up rocks and moving dirt in its path. Vinny wheezed as he ran to a cooled lava dome to hide from the snake, but he kept his little head poking out to see the fight.

Two other dragons were there as well. A large male and a big female were fighting with the snake pushing it closer to his location. Ventus didn't recognize the male, but since both were firewings like his dad he guessed that they were friends.

Bead em! Beat em! Aether yelled in support of the two firewings as the male destroyed the snake only a second later lopping its head off. Vinny slowly but surely stumbled out from under the cooled glass dome his eyes opening wide as he looked at the snakes rolling head. There was a rather nice slope to the land the three dragons were standing on so the head never stopped rolling downwards. He watched it fall into an active pit of lava and hiss as it melted into nothing. Then his eyes yank back towards Diacolor as the large male looked down at him.

I god here a wong time ago! the hatchling wheezed still having something akin to an asthma attack. He smiled up at the big dragon all excited then looked to the female. That was so cool! You guys are so stwong! His wheezing at the end of the sentence turned into a fit of coughing as the child heaved against his stressed lungs.

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down