Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN)

Post by Alyas Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hate...
Hate.
HATE!!!

When was the last time had Alyas returned to the FireWings really? When was the last time had he actually told someone his real name willingly? When was the last time had he talked to someone without rage in his voice?

The answer is:

Years and years ago, when he was only a hatchling.

Experiences, all mainly infuriating and invigorating, had moulded him into the dragon he is now. What had brought the dragon back here though?

_____

Alyas breathed out flickers of flames as he dragged himself back into the FireWings territory. He had earned himself a place here after returning a couple years back, but alas, no one would dare to approach him for a casual chitchat. Gleaming gold eyes scanned the villager dragons, their loud chatter silenced to hush whispers as he roamed among them, heading for his own shelter.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN)

Post by Alyas Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:15 pm

The Fireling detonated, and Alyas felt quite intrigued. It appeared that these little things needed a lot of mental concentration. That would definitely mean Tempest would be a great opponent.

Alyas grinned at her question, "Why not? It would be interesting," he said, agreeing to it. Besides, he would be able to witness Tempest's strengths firsthand, even if it's not going all out on the spar.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:21 pm

Tempest chuckles, then concentrates and thinks of her hatred. She allowed her thoughts to drop deep down into them, the allowing anger to spark in her eyes. They flared in anger, her scales slightly shifting slightly and she snarled, channeling the anger to summon another four. "I can have all of these active at once, however, it's much easier to control and summon them when I am... Well, slightly more angered." Tempest explained as the waited for her orders. Two of them danced to the right, gliding along the sky.

"Just make sure you know that I am a bit different.." She said, winking, "There must be a reason that I am the leader of the FireWings after all."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Alyas chuckled, "Of course," he replied then he thought for a while. Maybe he should ask. "Hm...how many of these...Firelings, can you summon? Is it infinite?" he asked. It was one of the few times when he was actually curious about something.

//sorry for the short post :/
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:37 am

(( Waiting for Diacalor to post, I kinda feel like we are just blocking him out a fair bit. ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:27 pm

//Yeah, I figured that was the case. We also can't get too far without him either
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 am

//Bump? Diacalor?
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:43 am

(( I think that he, sadly, has poofed Sad ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:16 pm

((OOPS! I DIDN'T GET NOTIFIED))
Diacalor put a soothing hand on Tempest, whispering, "Not in here..." to her. Diacalor had been listening to Alyas and the queen's conversation, whilst reading their loose thoughts.

He opened the exit passageway that lead to his home, essentially welcoming his guests.

The house was simply a large cavern filled with neatly sorted metals ranging from bronze and steel to platinum and gold. Diacalor picked up a human sword and threw it like a knife towards the back of the cavern, where it embedded itself into a target. With a mighty crash, a crystal wall came down to block off the entryway to a special room.

The wall was a gorgeous shade of green, but it felt repulsive, as if looking at it would make you violently ill. It didn't seem to bother Diacalor at all.

"Alyas, this is my house. No touching, no fire, and no breaking anything. Same goes for you Tempest, even if you are my queen."

He went down a passageway and came back on his hind legs holding a tray filled with cows, elk, and steel.

"I brought some meat," Diacalor said, picking up a girder and taking a bite out of it, "Just in case you don't eat metal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Tempest, rather awkwardly, glanced at the flames flickering from her body. Great... She thought rather bitterly, before inhaling and concentrating, slightly narrowing her eyes. In a few moments, the flames died down, receding back into her body as she cut off the flames. Left in their place were several dozen small spikes, and she shuddered.

To her, it felt really strange to not have any of her flames doused on her. She shuddered again, before shaking her whole body and watching Diacalor, "This is a grand place you have here, did you make this yourself, or did you find it like this? And would you mind if I had one of the cows hind legs-I'm famished!" Tempest grinned up at the two of them, a cheeky look in her eyes.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:43 am

Alyas looked around the cave, flinching a little every time he looked at the walls. If placed somewhere else, he might appreciate it more, but at the moment, he decided he would try and focus his attention elsewhere. Just as he thought that, Diacalor had brought snacks and he smirked a little. At least the dragon knew how to treat guests. "I'll take the rest of the cow," Alyas said after Tempest had mentioned taking one of the cow hind legs.

He felt like he might as well take the entire thing, instead of leaving a 3-legged cow lying down dead like that.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2