Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SEYN V STORM (Icewing Pass) Semi Final! - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SEYN V STORM (Icewing Pass) Semi Final! - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

SEYN V STORM (Icewing Pass) Semi Final!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SEYN V STORM (Icewing Pass) Semi Final! - Page 2 Empty SEYN V STORM (Icewing Pass) Semi Final!

Post by Arkhor Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Storm Rolls First

Battle Location: Icewing Pass

For More info:
http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3124-the-grand-tournament-event#41541

Semi Final! Good Luck
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

SEYN V STORM (Icewing Pass) Semi Final! - Page 2 Empty Re: SEYN V STORM (Icewing Pass) Semi Final!

Post by Storm Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:09 am

Storm growled in frustration as Seyn held his breath. Then, when Seyn flapped it away, he was leaving his wing vulnerable. He struck out at Seyn's outstretched wing once again, hoping to cut it some more.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

SEYN V STORM (Icewing Pass) Semi Final! - Page 2 Empty Re: SEYN V STORM (Icewing Pass) Semi Final!

Post by Hyruu Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:45 am

Storm took the (kind of necessary) bait. As soon as the smaller dragon started his move, Seyn moved forward to hit him with his shoulder. Since Seyn had already shifted his weight appropriately, the movement was surprisingly swift compared to his previous ones, which would make even more difficult for Storm to anticipate it.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:19 am

Storm felt himself get hit with Seyn's hard shoulder. He hit the ice hard, but quickly jumped back up. Storm decided that he needed to take a different aproach to the battle if he was to win.

Storm leaped into the air, hovering for half of a second, before shooting a sleeping orb at Seyn. He thought that he would have an advantage in the air for two reasons. One, he was trained by the SkyWings, and had become very agile and swift in the air. Second, Storm was a lot smaller than Seyn, making him a hard target.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Seyn let out a puff as Storm recovered too quickly from the hit, leaving him unable to chain another attack. The smaller dragon then took off and threw another orb at his face - from far enough for Seyn to react and stop breathing. But this time far from trying to blow the powder away he moved himself, leaving the powder behind. Once he was sure the powder wasn't on him anymore, he started breathing another beam of light. This was getting quite repetitive, but he had no advantage following Storm in the air. He would just be slower and his wings would just be too exposed for the smaller dragon to claw at. Storm was maybe agile, but Seyn could still anticipate where he would be next due to the inertia caused by flying.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Storm 24H Warning
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:25 pm

// Sorry, I forgot to post. Razz //

Storm knew that Seyn wouldn't follow him into the air. Yes, once Storm joined the SkyWings, he did exercise his wings for long, tedious hours, but knew that Seyn could sit there all day. Once Storm joined the SkyWings, he would hover in the same place in the air for as long as he could. his wings would ache so terribly. That was just one of the many exercises he did. But it all paid off, now that he can traverse the skies almost as well as a SkyWing, and he was the lieutenant.

Storm thought of what he should do next. He then shot like a bullet at Seyn, before stopping so suddenly like a hummingbird and slicing swiftly at Seyn's wings. While he was distracted, he spat purple sleeping mist at his face. This time it was mist, not in an orb.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:08 am

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:22 am

Inactivity Warning 24H

Hyruu

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:16 pm

Seyn was watching Storm's movements, ready to act whenever the smaller dragon would attack. There wasn't much the smaller dragon could do to harm him if he continued to fly, since his only ranged ability seemed to be his powder orbs. So if he wanted to do anything, unless he revealed another ability, he would come to contact. So all Seyn had to do was wait the good opportunity and put Storm back on the ground.
And so did the smaller dragon. Seyn saw him starting to dive toward one of his flanks, aiming for the wing that was folded there. Once again, he tried to greet the other dragon with a good hit of his shoulder. As he spotted the mist suddenly appearing, Seyn moved his head out of the cloud. Being way bigger than Storm, a small cloud of mist was pretty easy to dodge just by moving his head.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:09 am

Storm expected to see Seyn's shoulder come out again, so he swerved out of the way and landed on the ground. Gosh, this was getting exhausting. He decided to just stand there and try to counter the other dragon's moves.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:04 am

Seyn repositioned himself was Storm dodged his hit, getting ready to counter the smaller dragon's next attack. But instead, Storm landed a bit further and visibly waited for Seyn's next action. So he did manage to tire the smaller dragon? This was a good point for him. Seyn was still fresh, since himself didn't move a lot yet. Long fights were never in favor of dexterous dragons... But Seyn couldn't afford to let Storm rest. No, he would simply continue to force him to dodge and wait for the smaller dragon to make a mistake. So Seyn once again charged his light breath, the beam following Storm as he would dodge. Seyn kept himself ready to block with his shoulder if Storm tried to attack him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:32 am

// Does the light breath burn whatever it touches? //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:16 am

((Yes, it does. It's the classical LW breath.))
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:23 am

Storm felt his scales burning as Seyn predicted his movement. He screamed in pain s he tried to get into the snow to cool it off. It had hit his left flank, and the scales that got hit might even look melted permanently. As he finally reached the snow, he collapsed on the side that was burning. He clenched his teeth in pain. There was no way that he could beat Seyn now.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:05 am

Seyn stopped his breath as he heard the Skywing screaming in pain. It seemed like he had tired himself too much to continue dodging Seyn's light beam efficiently. But it seemed he may have been a bit too harsh with the power of the beam. The Golden dragon saw the smaller one collapse with his burned side in the snow, clenching his teeth. That... that must have hurt. Well sadly a Tournament was a place where this was bound to happen.
Seyn walked toward Storm, lowering his head toward him - but not too close, just in case he tried something.
"Sorry, I might have been a bit too strong on that one. Are you surrendering?" he asked.
The younger dragon probably would. He seemed in great pain, and quite unable to manage it. Maybe it would be for the best to stop here.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:43 am

Storm clenched his teeth and nodded. "Yes," he said, his side screaming at him. He slowly and shakily got up and looked at his left side. His scales looked all melted and he groaned in pain.

"I better get back to the SkyWings and see a healer," he said, feeling ashamed for surrendering. He looked up into the LightWing's eyes. "Good fight though." His side was still burning badly.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:11 am

Seyn nodded as the smaller dragon admited his defeat. Seyn saw him suddenly raising, exposing his burned side. At that sight, he frowned. Was he really thinking about making his way back to the Skywing territory with that injury?
"Calm down. Are you really considering traveling to the other side of the world to get your injuries treated? We will go and see the Icewings. Every Tribe has been notified about the Tournament, they will be expecting us. And there is no need to hurry. That wound is only superficial, you'd better keep cooling it down with the snow for a moment." the bigger dragon told him.
A small and icy wind was starting to blow in the pass, chilling the two dragons to the bone. As he felt it, Seyn went in front of Storm, blocking the wind for him.
"That's quite a cold wind. Well now that we finished the duel, that will not be a problem." he smiled.
Seyn then stopped talking for a moment, and Storm would start to feel a sweet warmth from where Seyn was standing. Some of the snow around him started to melt, confirming that he was the one emitting this heat. It would feel to Storm as if he was enjoying the sun warmth during a rather cold day.
"Hehe that always comes in handy. Well, you're pretty lucky this wind didn't start during our duel, otherwise that powder of yours would have been blown away... Talking about that, what was it supposed to do? I took care not to inhale it and it seems like I was right about that..." he asked the smaller dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:22 am

Storm nodded. "Yeah. I wasn't sure that I was allowed with the IceWings, or that they will give me medical treatment. Most IceWings that I have met in the past haven't been the nicest to me," he explained. Then the wind started to pick up. He shivered.

Then Seyn walked in front of him to warm him up. He looked up at the LightWing with gratitude. "Thank you. I am glad to have met a noble dragon like yourself. There aren't enough around Pyyrhia anymore," he remarked, holding a clump of snow to his side where the wound was.

"Oh, my sleeping mist. It makes whoever breathes it in fall into a deep slumber for quite some time," he explained. "Not the most useful thing in the world, but it does numb the part of the body that it hits, even if he or she doesn't breathe it in."

He paused, listening to the wind howl across the desolate, colorless landscape. "Let's get to the tribe," he said, ready to get moving.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:47 am

Seyn had a small shrug at Storm's compliment. He was right, though, that there weren't many honorable dragons in Pyrria anymore. Tribes were too divided for such a behavior to remain.
"I could return the compliment. I am sure that you will do great as a Lieutenant among the Skywings. Is your side better? This should heal relatively easy. You're just probably going to lose your scales for a few months before they grow back." he replied to the smaller dragon.
As he stated his intent to start the trip, Seyn stood up and stretched his wings. The flight would be a bit hard for him with his torn wing, but it wasn't something he couldn't manage.
"Let's go then." he announced, taking off.
Seyn checked Storm was following, getting on the same speed as him. The two of them would probably stick around for a while, since the Lightwing and Skywing territory were in the same direction. He would have some time to discuss with the smaller dragon, and maybe give him tips about fighting. There was a lot the smaller dragon had to learn, after all.

((Well guess we're done there then. I'm just too lazy to give the tips IC ^^ Basically, what you totally forgot was you surroundings. You didn't exploit the environment once, despite it being at your advantage. Remember how they are between two mountain peaks? Storm could easily have caused an avalanche, it wouldn't take much to do so. Storm is fast and agile in the air, so he wouldn't have any problems avoiding it and, even better, he could have prevented Seyn from taking off by attacking his wings that would be largely exposed if he needed to take off. With that you could easily bury Seyn under the snow. That's the possibility I was seeing, you really could do a lot with the snow. I couldn't do so because it would be way harder for me to ensure Storm was hit, and it would have given you the hint about that.))
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:37 am

// Ah, okay. I will keep that in mind for next time Storm battles someone. Thanks! Smile //

Storm was grateful that the LightWing was being so kind to him. He flew beside him. "Thank you," he said, smiling. "My side doesn't hurt as much, but I will be glad for the company." Storm did have a good time in the tournament. Even though he was out, it looked like he may have made a new friend.

// Heh, felt like I was writing the ending to a novel. XD //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2