Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Getting to Know Family (Tion + SkyWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Getting to Know Family (Tion + SkyWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Getting to Know Family (Tion + SkyWings)

4 posters

Go down

Getting to Know Family (Tion + SkyWings) Empty Getting to Know Family (Tion + SkyWings)

Post by Yalaruh Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:39 am

(After deciding to take Tion in as my father, I've made this topic where I can meet him formally, and any other SkyWings, as well. Smile also, sorry If I don't describe the skywing palace correctly. I tried to do my best XD)

A lone summer day. A small, yellow, black, and white hatchling lay, shivering.  Her egg had recently hatched, and she had only now just entered this world. Now, she sat within a giant castle, almost overwhelmed with its size. A kind dragon had taken her here after finding her in the woods, when she had first woken up. Now that she was fully awake, she glanced around, a curious expression on her face. What secrets did this new world hold for her?

The dragon whom she had seen when she hatched had left, and, feeling scared and unprotected, she started crying for him to return. Her wings were so clumsily placed at her arms, it made moving difficult, and so when she tried to go look for him, she ended up just falling, making her whine some more. Luckily, the floor was lavished with carpet, so she didn't actually get hurt.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Family (Tion + SkyWings) Empty Re: Getting to Know Family (Tion + SkyWings)

Post by Storm Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:14 am

Storm moved to the small dragonet, helping her stand up. "Hi, little hatchling. What is your name?" He smiled kindly down on her.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Family (Tion + SkyWings) Empty Re: Getting to Know Family (Tion + SkyWings)

Post by Tion Xithyl Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:26 pm

Today was a rather peculiar day. A search beyond the borders returned to him a newly hatched dragon. It did not look like her parents were nearby, and he made sure to give her ample time to remain and wait. That was until Tion decided that she was truly abandoned. Surely none of his brethren would argue about him bringing in a dragon who seemed to be part Skywing. Perhaps it would improve his prestige by showing all of Sky Fortress how much of a father he could be.

Tion left the hatchling in one of the royal chambers. He had work to do, both to address his councillors and guards, and to oversee the projects in his laboratories. So far so good. And he held on until now as he began to make a return. The nurses scrambled near her entrance, and Tion could hear the young one crying behind the door. They were relieved when they saw Tion and, bowing and addressing him, they let him know that she was neither hungry nor needed cleaning, but perhaps needed Tion.

His accompanying guards, responding to a graceful flick of his snout, opened the huge doors. Tion, in the centre, marched forward with his proud chest. Sensors below his claws detected a presence, and ensured the lanterns that were connected to the 'switch' were alight and warming the chambers. Before him was his lieutenant.

Tion heard so much about Storm just as he made his way here. A foreigner who was once part of the Nightwings. Since his rise to lieutenant, Tion was under fire from his brethren. Tion had long dissolved those flames, but he was worried that Storm would meet resistance from the Skywings as second in charge. No matter. Tion made sure to keep a close eye on him.

Ah, lieutenant Storm. I see you have gotten yourself acquainted with Yalaruh. Tion then brisked his way to pick up the hatchling and put her on her bed. Greetings, my daughter. Did you miss me? My apologies, little Yalaruh, I will not leave you again. This was the soft and cuddly side of his personality showing, which was in sharp contrast with his serious self when watching the Sky Fortress. Tion then reached and pulled a small toy he built from his pouch. A metallic dragon, made from tough silver coats, and eyes and linings over the articulating surfaces glowing blue as he settled it beside Yalaruh and activated it. The dragon began to move forward, its mechanisms running and clicking inside as it then explored its new surroundings curiously, excercising its wings, before turning to see Yalaruh and curiously moved closer to her.

Storm, how faired your duties while I was gone?
Tion Xithyl
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Male Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:42 pm

Storm bowed slightly when Tion entered the room. When Tion asked him a question, he answered,"Yes sir. I have done my duties well, and have come to check on your new daughter." He smiled down on her for a moment before meeting Tion's gaze again. "Do you know that I have adopted a rogue hatchling too? Her name is Sarah. I am afraid that it will bring me trouble, though. You know, a NightWing who is the SkyWing lieutenant who took in a homeless hatchling from another tribe." He chuckled a little. It sounded ridiculous when he said it out loud.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Something moved from the corner of Yalaruh's eye. She glanced up at the door of the nursery, only to see a new dragon walk in. At first, she started to whine, as she had never seen this stranger before, and they looked large and intimidating. But when they attempted to comfort her, she stopped crying, looking up at them with big eyes.

Then she heard the door open once again, and looked up, spotting her father. This caused her to let out happy chipping noises. He came over and handed her a tiny toy, even though it was about the same size as her. She decided to nom it, not sure what else to do with it.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tion Xithyl Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Tion smiled at her, listening to Storm's report as he looked curiously as to how Yalaruh responded to the toy. She grabbed it and it in her mouth, much like how any newly hatched would do. Tion made sure the toy was safe for her, no loose parts or any dangerous chemicals used before giving it to her. She seemed to be enjoying it for a while.

He then shot his head up to Storm when he mentioned himself being a former Nightwing. Just as Storm finished, Tion moved closer to him, a claw raised as to try and silence Storm from speaking any further about this. There were guards in here, who followed Tion to the nursery. While they held their chests proud, sometimes they snuck a glance at Storm, uncertainty in their expressions.

It is my decision to entrust you with the livelihood of all of the Skywing Kingdom. What is in the past remains in the past. You are a Skywing to my eyes, and your past would not change that. Tion then moved to Yalaruh again and nuzzled her. So you have looked after a young hatchling before. May I ask of you, how did you fair with Sarah?
Tion Xithyl
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Male Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Storm quickly shut himself up. Then he felt a warm feeling in his heart, since king Tion saw him as a SkyWing. He looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, sir," he replied. Then when he asked about Sarah, Storm said, "Why, she is great. She bonded to me very quickly. She was desperate for someone to love on her. I am glad that I was the lucky dragon who found her." He smiled, remembering the night when he had met her. "She is very nice. Maybe you can come visit sometime," he suggested.

Storm paused for a moment, watching the dragonet play with her toy. "I am sorry, but what do you want me to call you? Tion? Sir?" he asked, looking back up into Tion's eyes.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Rather than actually paying attention to any body, Yalaruh decided to just roll around with her toy, appearing rather happy. She didn't seem interested in the people around the room, eyes darting back and forth with a happiness only children could experience. It truly was something magical, to be able to make a child happy.

She rolled over onto Storm's foot, looking up at her with curious, unblinking eyes.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:03 pm

(Too lazy to change back.)

Tion chuckled when Storm posed such a question. Please, just call me Tion. There is no need for any formalities. Tion then took to wonder about this hatchling Storm had been looking after. That was rather odd. He never saw him caring another hatchling before, but he understood why Storm did not bring it within the Skywing borders. Another foreign dragon that she chose to extend her claws to help. I will grant you permission to bring this hatchling to our nursery, but you will take full responsibility for her wellbeing and actions.

Tion then looked down at Yalaruh, rolling and playing with the toy until she stopped on Storm's claw. He could not help but smile. Perhaps the two would get along quite well.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:56 am

Storm laughed when Yalaruh had rolled onto his foot. "Hi there," he said, smiling. Storm looked up at Tion with gratefulness when he had offered to take Sarah in the nursery. "Thank you, but I will keep her where she is. She stays at my house most of the time, which is right at the SkyWing border. I let her venture not far. She had survived on her own for a long time, so she is okay," he explained. "But thank you for the offer," he smiled.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Yalarah sat with a little expression of pure enjoyment on her face. Surely nothing in this world could possibly be more enjoyable than the excited squeal of a happy hatchling. Surely she was one that no body could be compared to. She seemed completely content, and need not understand what the bigger dragons around her were talking about.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:05 pm

Tion nodded to Storm once, acknowledging his choice to leave the hatchling under his care at the borders. He hated to think it could be more beneficial, putting them from harm's way of patriotic Skywings. This kind of attitude could not last forever. Eventually they would have to accept foreigners into their lands if peace were to be brought between the dragon tribes. And they would need that peace to fight their common foes.

He looked down to Yalaruh. Sometimes he wished he could be just like her, regress to his childhood and enjoy life as it was, oblivious to the cruel affairs of reality around him. There were so much to be done, especially with a hefty position like the King of Sky Fortress. He must both ensure the Skywings never falter behind the other tribes, and he had to settle renewed alliances with the surrounding tribes. One including the Lightwings. And now he had the Icewings' attention, who were on the other side of Pyyria. It was annoying.

But necessary.

Lieutenant Storm, I know you already have so much in your mind and claws, especially when you are settling in to your new position, but if it does not trouble you, I would like to place you under the care of Yalaruh while I am gone. The nurses here can only do so much, and I fear I cannot take her with me always. I will make sure you are rewarded for your troubles.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Storm's eyes widened at the king's order. He was surprised that he would trust Storm with something so big, with Storm being the new lieutenant that was from another tribe.

"Why yes," Storm said after a moment. "I would be honored to take care of her." He smiled down at the little hatchling that was playing on the floor. "Sarah is good with other hatchlings, so I will bring her to my house for Sarah to meet. I mean, if that is okay with you."
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:59 pm

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Looking from the strange purple dragon to the one who had picked her up and brought her here, Yalaruh blinked a few times, trying to figure out who these strangers were. Whoever they were, they were obviously nice. She decided to crawl over to Storm, laying on her foot, and making a chirping sound.
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Storm gazed down at the small dragonet happily. "Gosh, she is really adorable," he said, smiling down into Yalaruh's big eyes.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:55 pm

(I'm waiting for a reply, Sly Smile)
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:56 pm

// Yeah, I talked to him, and he says he doesn't know how to continue LOL Very Happy //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:17 pm

(Do you think we could end this?)
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:46 pm

// ... I don't know... I guess. I will try to talk to Sly again. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:39 pm

(You can end this if you want. And yeah, I'm still completely stumped on what to do next after the little introduction Razz. Sorry.)
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalaruh Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:27 am

(It's fine. I guess we could end here lol)
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:54 am

// Yep. That is okay, sLy. Smile //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down