Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To the Earth (Rii) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To the Earth (Rii) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

To the Earth (Rii)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

To the Earth (Rii) - Page 3 Empty To the Earth (Rii)

Post by Rye Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rye had been searching for years now. Lead on endless trails that had reached to places he'd never been. Then again, every step was a new adventure. He never stopped thinking about the one that he had lost as a child, or the family that grew apart after her departure. Over mountains and into the cold he'd gone, until today.

Her scent has came and gone over the years, his sensitive tongue picking up any traces he could from the ground. Rains have washed them out, but they always seemed to come back. He'd follow them and met up with other dragons, asking and pulling any information from her out of them. Some had left him on false trails, and others he couldn't be sure of.

The scent in this part was strong. It smelled earthy, and he could tell that there were many dragons around here. No matter the dragons he continued forward, his tongue flicking out taking in the scent. If it wasn't that, he could almost feel a pull. Maybe the pull could've been from him wanting to find her, the memories that had caused him sorrow, or maybe it was an actual pull, the one that made him not give up. The one that told him he might find her one day.

They never would've seen it coming. They never thought it could happen. The rumble of water that gently shook the ground, only the one could feel. When they woke it was to late, the flood of water carrying everything with them. It was a surprise no one had gotten hit by the various trees, rock or animals, but it was the night she decided to leave.

He rounded around trees and climbed over rocks. Every step he felt like he was getting somewhere, maybe closer, but he could also be getting farther away from his goal. He'd been traveling since last night, his limbs tiring from the countless miles. Setting his sights on a boulder he coiled around it, setting his head on the ground. I'll only rest for a minute.

Last edited by Rye on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rye
Rye
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

To the Earth (Rii) - Page 3 Empty Re: To the Earth (Rii)

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:06 pm

(Sorry for not switching again, and for a short post)

Rye looked at the leader before beginning to follow him deeper into the EarthWings tunnels. He didn't know where the king was taking him, it could be anywhere. A den, to meet more dragons, to a meeting hall to introduce him, or even outside. The male let out a shiver. What if the king was taking him outside so that he could get lost? Rye calmed himself, just following the path of the dragon in front of him and not thinking of where they were going.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:53 pm

Rii finally awakens from her deep slumber. She stretches but continues to just lie in her nest for a little while as she fully wakes up. Too bad she had no coffee beans to chew on.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:04 am

(I'm aware this post is short. Hush.)

The King finally reached the den that Rii called home. With his tail, he tapped on the wall. "Rii. Are you awake? I have news for you concerning your brother."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:26 am

Rye continued to follow the King down the halls, the scent of his sister mixed in with other dragons he didn't know reaching his nose. Eventually they got to a hall where the King stopped, and out of curiousity Rye stuck his head around the corner to peak in. He noticed Rii, still asleep, and pulled his head back out, watching the King with wondering eyes. Was Rye going to get kicked out now and he wanted Rii to say her goodbyes, leaving him to wander the grassy plains alone? Or, maybe he was going to say that he could stay, and maybe even with her. There were endless possibilities that made his head spin, but he was so nervous.
Rye
Rye
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctissa Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:27 pm

(Me Rii)

She startled awake at the tap to her wall. Then she gazed up at the king just missing her brothers head as it disappeared back outside her den entrance. She forced back a yawn so as not to look like an idiot before standing up and bowing slightly. Then Rii straightened before arching her neck and tilting her head a bit curiously.

I hope it is good news sire. She commented with a small smile. Rii wondered quietly what he had decided about Rye. She knew that it was his place, and not hers, to decide what happened to Rye since he wanted to stay with her here.
Noctissa
Noctissa

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:48 pm

The Earth King watched as Rii came forward and bowed then wondered aloud whether the news he had was good. In fact, Baldirak hadn't decided anything, yet. He looked behind him at Rye then back at Rii; he smiled a little. Could he separate these siblings? Could he turn away a Dragon in need? No, that was not the kind of Dragon Baldirak was. "Indeed. Your brother can stay." He turned to look at Rye, "You are a member of this Tribe, now, welcome. Your sister can help you settle in."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:00 am

(short post before school)

Rye listened intently, his ears shoved forward even though the king was right in front of him. Once the news was told, he smiled, happy that he'd be able to stay with his sister. With a bow to the king he walked into the room, coiling a bit to not invade her space fully. He still wasn't sure if she loved him or hated him still. Quietly, he waited for his sister to tell him what to do.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Rii was still admiring the curved edges of the king's strong maw as she waited for an answer, and when it came a small smile flickered onto her lips. Her tail twitched once, a small clue as to her real mood for anyone who knew her intimately. Rii was not wholly surprised by the kings words as he had been very welcoming and kind when she had arrived unannounced into their territory. While Rii wasn't totally sure that Rye would have been accepted, she figured that her kind king would allow her brother to stay. He seemed to be a very good dragon at heart, more than she could say for so many others she had met before coming to the tribe.

Rii dipped her head in a small bow then straightened. That is good news my king. I look forward to catching up with my brother again and showing him around. Rii said smoothly. It was true that she did want to know in more detail what had happened to him after she and Mairii left. Though Rii certainly wouldn't make Rye's stay pleasant as long as he tried to stick around her. For now she genuinely looked pleased as her eyes went from Baldirak's smooth features to Rye's antlers then down to his face. She'd always wanted antlers of her own...

What shall I show you first? Perhaps the necessities like food, water, and shelter here in the haven. Then we can move to other things. Rii stood straight and stretched her body a small amount. Then she moved to grab Mairii's skull form an alcove scratched into the wall of rock over her nest. The den was certainly cozy with three large dragons inside.

Will you be joining us sire? Or is your leg still bothering you? Rii asked concerned for his well being. She'd racked her brain since the previous day trying to think of ways to help his old injury but could not think of anything the healers weren't already doing.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3