Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time in the Earth (Private with Rii) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time in the Earth (Private with Rii) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Time in the Earth (Private with Rii)

2 posters

Go down

Time in the Earth (Private with Rii) Empty Time in the Earth (Private with Rii)

Post by Ragnarock Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Ragnarock slept in the Earth, or rather under the ruins in the prison he once was in for his crimes in the past. The chambers of items, scrolls, and relics in which the prison was in had been very well decorated enough that it was more colorful than anything, plants growing everywhere from vines to insect eating plants and to flowers to grass. It was very comfy, it was usually damp and warm, in a comfortable way. The prison was decorated with many pillows, sheets, and blankets for further warmth. Ragnarock awoke, yawning and cracking his bones, he groaned as he felt some pressure on his back, and then heard the pop, relieved at the crackling feeling of the back popping, and stretching. He would walk over to the cooking area, or the kitchen as he called it, which had actual counters and shelves that had ingredients on. He would blow a flame into a burner, putting a warm pot of water with some tea leaves in it, and sugar next to the burner, read to be put in.

Today was special for Ragnarock, he gets to go out and collect more plants, ingredients, and even animals from the seas such as whales, and possibly other dragons. He eats rouge dragons because.... why not? He was created form darkness, and there was no other creature like him, but he was considered dragon after all... but, he did;t consider cannibalism. He usually gets one dragon every time he collects his daily items, simply for meat, blood for potions and the heart for creating new magics. As for the flesh, he does make a jerky out of it, and the bone are actually used for weapons, cooking utensils, etc, but mostly just statues he keeps in the other room.

Ragnarock opened a scroll, reading the weather. There are scrolls for whenever it rains it is blue, when it is hot, its orange, windy for silver, cloudy for grey, sunny for yellow, winter for white, and lastly warm for green, and today seemed to be green mixed with some blue, so rain might come later in the day. He would set aside the active scroll and began to mix the sugar in with the boiling tea, stirring it with a giant wooden spoon he made. he took the tea off the burner and let it sit for some time. Ragnarock then head out with a large bag around his shoulders and chest, and would climb out of the huge crack of the Holy Order above, then, took off flight into the sunny sky. He would see the dark clouds ahead, so he needed to head for the seas, and quick.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Time in the Earth (Private with Rii) Empty Re: Time in the Earth (Private with Rii)

Post by Rii Rii Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:34 am

(OOC: I apologize. Normally I write more than this, but its 3am here and I'm tired. ><)

IC:

She had been returning from a hunt, a freshly killed bison in her back two talons while an elk hung limply from her front claws. Rii didn't just hunt for herself. She was now doing it for the tribe and for Au. Although Au ate very little so Rii normally just finished off what the young dragon left behind. The bison would be given to the trackers to place into the tribes caches while the deer would be her and Au's food.

It was as she burst through the canopy of trees and flew through the air that Rii spotted the big burly male. He was headed in the direction of the ocean while she was coming back from the meadows that had bordered the very same place. Slowing her flight, as this dragon was much bigger than her and she was worried that he might want to steal her meal, Rii watched closely as he neared. The only thing that kept her in place was the knowledge that he was coming from earthwing territory, or at least it seemed that way to her.

He also seemed a bit familiar to her. She had seen him someplace Rii was sure. Had it possibly been during the big earthwing meeting? Or perhaps someplace within the caverns of their tribe's home? The woman was unsure of where she had seen him but knew that she had seen him before. That knwoledge itself calmed her a degree as she called out a "Hello there!" to the elder dragon.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Time in the Earth (Private with Rii) Empty Re: Time in the Earth (Private with Rii)

Post by Ragnarock Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:52 am

As Ragnarock flew, or rather glided, he noticed a faint voice from below. He looked down, seeing a smaller dragon with what looked like meat, then again, his eyes could be tricking him. He would swoop down, making a rough landing and causing a small quake. He would look at the dragon with his red eyes, questioning whether it was good or evil, "Hello there," Ragnarock said in a chilling, two voiced tone, one sounding regular, while the other demonic.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Rii slowed her flight as the other dragon veered toward her and then slowed its own flight to hover in the air. When he spoke a shiver ran down her spine, but now with a closer look Rii did recognize that interesting looking head of his. He'd been sitting near the king during the meeting, which meant that he was of some higher position than her own. Rii dips her head in greeting then gives him a warm smile. Now that they had landed she could drop the meal form her mouth and answer him.

Hello good sir. How has your day been? Rii answers back politely wondering what it was that he did for the king. She shuffles her wings a bit and arches her back and neck into that typical eastern dragon look.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:48 pm

"I am Ragnarock, Royal Guard of the King," Ragnarock said, looking down at the dragoness. He had seen her before, the meeting, she was amongst the crowd before. He questioned why the female was here, "For now , I am but taking a rest from my occupation, what brings you here?"
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:59 pm

My day has been well. Hunting is easy in these forests and bountiful grasslands. Even the steppes have much prey to stalk. As you can see. Rii lifted one of the two prey items she had captured, the deer, and showed it to the male.

My name is Rii, vulcan and healer; and while I may not be an official tracker, I have the skills needed to be one. The king saw my healing and vulcan skills as some more needed skills for the tribe though. So I was given those jobs. Rii shrugged once then set the elk down and looked over to the bison. She wondered if there were any herds of them closer to the tribes territory or not.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:17 am

Ragnarock was patient to listen, and immediately he noticed elk, and perhaps other items upon the dragoness, "Ah, I see then. It must be a great project to do such things in your life. But why are you alone? Do you not have a friend to travel with? A companion,? A mate even?" he did so prod on in a polite way, he was not trying to get his way at all, but he was more curious then ever.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:38 am

Rii pursed her lips a bit as the male began to inquire as to whether she was alone or not. Too many times as a rogue had she come upon males who wanted to take advantage of her that asked those exact questions. The only thing that kept her from fleeing right then and there was the fact that this male was an earthwing and therefore trusted by his earthwing peers. She hesitated when answering, turned her face to look at the landscape despite watching him through her peripherals, and then answered the male with calmly.

Having been a free rogue for many years I have had the luxury of taking many male companions when I feel the need to do so, but no I have no traveling friend. Nor do I have a mate. She answers truthfully wondering what the male would think of her habits...
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down