Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings)

+14
Hyruu
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Nihlus
Cradore
Lao
Arkhor
Atarijor XVI
Xyrik Dax
Zora
Asher
Blizzard
Harmony
Chloe
Crystal
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) - Page 2 Empty The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings)

Post by Crystal Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

(This is the topic Crystal becomes leader, since Cele confirmed it earlier this week)

In the middle of a forest, a Dragoness sat at the head of a table, long enough for every IceWing, and more, to sit at. The table was neatly crafted, made of wood, and there were chairs that seemed to be made of stone with soft pillows on the seating. There where many bowls on the table, full of fruits, gemstones, and many meats. Crystal hoped everyone would come, and she looked at one of the trees nearby, looking at one of the flyers she had put there before. It said: "Please, everyone come meet me in the forest! I have an announcement that i think we all need to hear. So, come! You'll know the place when you see it." Crystal slowly began to hyperventilate, and dug in her satchel. She pulled out an orange potion, and drank it, her hyperventilating coming to an end. "Whew.." She sighed. "I hope they come.. If not, this is days of preparation wasted."
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings)

Post by Hyruu Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:43 am

Asher giggled as Blizzard playfully shook his head, grabbing his horns not to get ejected from his position. But soon he noticed something that was way more interesting than playing. Food! The hatchling jumped from his father's head and glided toward the table, right next to Atarijor. He then grabbed a piece of meat that was way too big for him and proceeded to gnaw the thing. He looked up at the new dragon, giving him a naive smile before giving his piece of meat another bite.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Call to IceWings (Private- All Icewings)

Post by Asailia Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:57 am

A familiar figure flew in, her eyes worrysome as she landed on the edge of the dragons, looking around. She clutched a small hatchling to her chest, a little cloth wrapped around her torso to help keep him warm. She wasn't sure what this wad about, but she had heard a call, and she was still an IceWing, even if some things were different now. Glancing down at Au, she checked him over once to be sure he was warm, then nodded. She wasn't sure about the state of the tribe, anymore. Much had happened since she'd left. She'd been training herself as a Healer, for one. She'd found out about her father, though she still knew little about who he was. Just his tribe. Though, in the end, it completely explained her telepathic ability. Au still hadn't grown, which was a source of new curiosity for her. Was he cursed? Or was he aging mentally, but not physically, and choosing to hide this mental growth from her? Many, many solutions had come up in her mind concerning this, but now she had a different occasion to set her attention on. Somewhat awkwardly, Wisp paused, hearing one IceWing she didn't know, (Nihlus) speak.  There was still no leader of the IceWings? Concern frosted over her gaze, and carefully, she made her way over to Lao, the only somewhat familiar one here to her, besides Crystal, and Crystal seemed to be a focus of an argument she knew nothing about. Still, the fact she knew now, that she was half NightWing, and carried a NightWing hatchling, made her uncomfortable among the crowd, worried that a fact none of them even knew made her a traitor to them.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:57 am

Atarijor was so focused on the conversation, he didn't notice the Hatchling right away. And when he did, he let out a screeching, surprised yelp. When had he got there? But more importantly, he was sure everyone had seen and heard his little 'outburts'. The Healer cowered beneath the table when a few hisses sounded behind him. From beneath the table, he saw the paws of yet another new arrival to the meeting. When their attention moved away from him, Atar came out and peered up at the Hatchling. He noticed he was gnawing away at a piece of meat that was almost as big as him. He smiled and sat up, "You must be... hun-gry. Is it good?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:32 am

Asher looked up as the other dragon let out a screech, leaving him so surprised he also let out a small screech. Uh, why did he get such a reaction? He stared at him, blinking. As the other dragon asked if the meat was good, he energically nodded with a large smile. Visibly he already had forgotten his surprise. The hatchling then resumed gnawing on his meal.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:33 pm

"During the Plague or Collapse or whatever its called, i was tending to my brother, Owl. If War Comes along... I have plans, but its depending on who were fighting. But i plan on not having war happen. Most of us are doing fine living in the snow, but im sure i can gather some dragons to help us either build a castle or build a village or something. And so what, were weak, sure. But we can train! I dont plan on forcing you to train, but i hope you would want to get stronger. I want to be a good leader, yet a nice leader, ya know." Crystal's smile faded into more of a scowl, her eyes locked with Lao's and the fire in them continuing to burn.
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Nihlus snorted in surprise as his input was completely ignored, puffing icy mist out of his nostrils. He growled lowly and yelled, nearly cutting Crystal off. "Building a stronghold to shelter all of us with the handful of dragons we have would take ages! The other tribes might use that to their advantage and strike. We'd need hundreds of dragons if not more to get it finished in a fair amount of time!" He stood up tall, his chest ever-so-slightly puffed out.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:50 am

Chloe listened intently to the arguments, lectures and talks of the other dragon and had gotten another stake and slowly chewed on it.

"You know.. with enough persistence and the will not to give up, you could build such a stronghold in only a couple of months. Maybe even less. I Saw dragons in the outer reaches of pyyria build giant strongholds enough to last a few months maybe even a year with the few dragons that survived the human onslaught over there and whatever fight they got into while doing so went and did gurilla combat to win." Chloe added.

Chloe then realized that there wern't alot of icewings. Frostflare was missing...she had heard of trinyah within the months she was planning to 'go missing' and all the other icewings she knew of were pretty much...not there.

"Say..... W-What happened to the other icewings? what happened when i was away?" she peeped loud enough for the other dragons to hear.
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:54 am

Cariharn was late, by the time she had arrived at the meeting place for the IceWings, a number of dragons had already arrived. She grimaced as slowly entered, "I...apologise. It seems that I've unfortunately failed to come early," she said as she bowed her head, in apology. She swallowed as she awkwardly took her place and silently helped herself to some food, barely making any eye contact with the dragons around her.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:56 am

"Well, chloe... I dont know if you remember her, but a while back, Solstice died to the plague, Frostflare disappeared.... Thats all i can remember. I dont know you that well, but... I thank you for your input. I really dont care how long it takes us, we can all manage." She said calmly. The fire in her eyes had already died out, and her confidence had already faded.

(It seems like no one wants Crystal as leader, even after Cele approved of me.)
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:42 am

Atarijor turned his attention back to the conversation. Something about building? Slowly, he moved closer to the front of the group where Crystal was. Again, out of habit, he was submissive in his movements and instinctively flinched when he stepped on someone's tail. He stopped in front of Crystal and looked up at her. "I can build. I was... con... I can do it."
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Wisp was finally getting what was going on, after listening to the conversations around her. "You all complain about Crystal offering to take the position of leader, but I don't see any of you stepping up to take it instead, or offering to help at all. We can build a stronghold. We're ice dragons! We can build it out of ice! Those who have powers to create ice can do so, those without ice powers can cut and place the blocks made. Crystal can direct the actions. Intead of complaining, we should be moving!" Reaching into her pouch, Wisp lifted Au out and set him on her back, figuring he'd want to be given the ability to move around. These arguments seemed ridiculous. She'd spent all that time learning to heal, only to come back to a tribe that had achieved nothing at all.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:23 pm

"Thank you Wisp! Atar, i thank you as well!" Crystal's smile came back. "If you dont want me as leader, you can either One, Deal with it, or Two, go find a tribe you can accept.''
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Cariharn listened carefully, she could honestly care less on who the leader of the IceWings were, as long as they knew what they were doing. "I have no objection to Crystal being leader, as long as she knows how to take care of a tribe, I am perfectly fine with it. Now, may someone please, perhaps, brief me on what was going on? The building of something?" she spoke up, straightening her posture.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:01 am

Chloe sighed. Why was everyone arguing over building a castle and complaining about the new icewing leader? She let out a growl "Ok guys, it's either we have a leader or we all fall to dust i may have only just met crystal but i can tell when someone could be a good leader or not. Iearnt how to read the mental language of leaders when i was the lieutenant of this tribe! " Chloe paused for a while to see if she had got everyones attention. Once she was certain she continued "You guys may not see it but I can! She has what frostflare used to have. The calmness. The determination and most of all, she's a kind soul. Sure if i never left i might be the leader right now but i'm not even certain i would have been such a great one. Beginners start out shaky. But give crystal the chance she deserves cause i definatly would--and WILL give her!"

Chloe sat back down onto her chair and calmed herself a bit "Guys...if we fight just because we can't forgive...these in-tribe and outer tribal wars will never end. Lets have the heart to forgive...thats- That's what kindness is...isn't it?"
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Atarijor nodded then went back to his place at the table, again trying not to step on any laws or tails. He sat and looked at the other two Dragons who'd spoken. And then he began eating again, since no one else seemed to be interested in the food. No sense in letting it go to waste.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:46 pm

((should Akull join this?))
Oργή
Oργή

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:20 pm

(Yes. All IceWings are needed.If you didnt show up, i poofed you here.)

She smiled as everyone started agreeing with her being leader. Crystal glanced at Atar, and scanned his mind for his opinion, and smiled when she found the answer. "And just for you, Lao, i can tell you all a strategy i have that i doubt anyone else here has.. Well, besides Wisp, in a way." She looked around. "As a Half Nightwing, I have mind-reading powers. So when in battle, if i must, i will use my powers." She said.
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Crystal wrote:(Yes. All IceWings are needed.If you didnt show up, i poofed you here.)

She smiled as everyone started agreeing with her being leader. Crystal glanced at Atar, and scanned his mind for his opinion, and smiled when she found the answer. "And just for you, Lao, i can tell you all a strategy i have that i doubt anyone else here has.. Well, besides Wisp, in a way." She looked around. "As a Half Nightwing, I have mind-reading powers. So when in battle, if i must, i will use my powers." She said.

3 things.

1.   You are a quarter NW according to family tree
2.   Your character sheet never mentioned mind reading powers
3.   How would you know Wisp is part Night Wing IC?

AuSurath stuck his nose out of the little satchel he was riding in, listening to all the loud sounds and voices outside his little warm world.  He heard his mommy speak about something, but could care less as he had found this little string in the bag he was in, and was busy trying to kill it cause it tickled his nose.  Teething on the little string, he gave gentle tugs on it, before meeping as he was suddenly brought outside his bag and set on Wisp's back.  Looking around, he saw a lot other dragons that were big and scary, so he huddled between Wisp's shoulders to try and hide, slowly becoming white to blend in without realizing it.
(Sorry short....HW sucks ;.; )
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Lao Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:28 pm

"Making a stronghold would take forever, Even with dedication and persistence. Theres an old cave system in the mountains that might work though." Lao replied to the few talking about making shelter. "And as for the leadership spot, Crystal, I have no problems with you being a leader, I just want to make sure you wont let us down." The large Ice wing said looking at Crystal. "Although I must say, Your methods of compromising are a little... Unsound... Telling us to accept or get lost... Its almost... Like you don't want us here at all... Tyrannical even... " Lao remarked. He didn't have a problem with her being a leader, that was not the case. However, He did want to make sure that the new leader wouldn't be like the others and leave them to rot. That and he didn't want them to end up like the Night wings, under the system of obey and listen, or die. Efficiency at its finest, Dragon Trafficking at its worst. He shuddered slightly at the thought.
Lao
Lao
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:59 pm

((Au, a few know that she has telepathic powers, as she used them a few times around other dragons. But yeah, nobody could know she was part NightWing, she hasn't told anybody. So I'm going to behave as if she were just talking about the power.))

Wisp frowned slightly at Crystal's words, turning her head forward from concerning herself with Au, though she was still slightly worried that their time alone had caused the little hatchling to retreat into a shell, of sorts. He seemed freaked out by all of the dragons around them. Even so, if Crystal had mind-reading powers, it would help in battle. Of course, it would be uncomfortable for those who didn't have abilities similar, and didn't know how to block their mind. They'd be worried that she was reading their minds all the time. Wisp chose not to say this, however, simply hunching her wings up a bit so that Au would feel a bit more protected. "I don't oppose a cave system," she said. She'd lived in a underground den her entire life, after all. "I can set up traps pn the outside of the entrances, if wished, like I had done with my old den. Crystal, as for your power, it could be useful for passing information, especially if there are injured dragons that need tending to."
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 am

"By the cave in the icewing territory you mean the one with an entrence to an old underground city right?" She mentioned to lao.

"If it isn't but its a cave close by to said entrence then have an idea...This underground city i discovered when i was joined to the icewings. It has seemingly endless passageways that those who don't know about them well could easily get lost in. If this cave sytem is close like i suspect...i could dig my way to the other cave. It could be like a meetup or a place for the mothers with children to nest or a place to hide away if a war happens. That cave has been abandoned for generations we could also use that as well?"

Chloe sat down after voiceing her idea and chewed on another steak looking at the other dragons.
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Oργή Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:37 am

((Okay Akull will join after i update him, he is no longer supposed to be a trainee, he has long ago past that age))
Oργή
Oργή

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:55 pm

((1.Oh. Well i thought it would be easier to just say Half. 2. I decided to give Crystal mind-reading powers that she was born with, but i forgot to add it to my bio. 3. Every once in a while, Crys will go through other's minds out of curiosity. Sometimes she found bad things, sometimes, she found good things. She has gone through Wisps mind, and found her genes.(She cant look at EVERYthing the person has remembered, but she can select whatever she wants to find)))

"I never said we will build a stronghold. And i would never treat you like a NightWing would. Killing my people, my friends, i could even call you my family.. Its wrong to kill the ones you love. But anyway, i was thinking a Cave System, but i had a feeling no one would want one. After all, some of you may have lived in one, and the scenery may get boring."
She said. "But, a cave system would be more fun then a stronghold, and if we ever have to many paths, we could have signs, so thats a plus."
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:45 pm

((If you don't have an ability on your bio, you can't just casually add it. It needs to be added and approved by a moderator or administrator for you to use it in RP.))
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2